I'm Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Penny, and especially Bella, couldn't leave things alone. They delighted in enticing me out of my shell. I should have known something was up when they broke out the blindfold.

Marcy had been with us for nearly a week. Once Penny and Bella seduced her, they didn't let up. I'll have to admit the sounds they were getting out of Marcy had me hard as hell. I walked into the kitchen one morning and the three of them were hard at it. I stood in the doorway and watched Penny lick Marcy's pussy while Bella alternated between kissing her and sucking on her tits.

For a moment I forgot about the past and drank in her stunning body. Watching Marcy in the throes of ecstasy had my cock throbbing. I stood quietly and watched until they made her cum before forcing myself to back away into the hall. I gave them a few minutes to collect themselves, then strolled into the kitchen. They made it extremely difficult to maintain my fake cluelessness.

All three were disheveled and various luscious body parts were making an appearance. Marcy looked like she was still cumming and Penny's face was still wet with Marcy's cum. They didn't say a word, just grinned, as I walked over to the coffee pot. I poured a cup with my back to them and spent about an hour getting the cream just right. I knew they were behind me getting frustrated at me for ignoring them.

Having paid them back to some small degree for the way they were torturing me, I turned around and strolled over to them. I sat my coffee cup on the table and pulled Penny into my arms. I kiss her a pleasant good morning, then I kissed her like I was going to fuck her right then and there. I broke off the kiss and left her gasping, "Your kisses taste like Marcy's pussy. Yummy."

I spun and pulled Bella into my arms. Our tongues touched, then battled, as she melded her body against me. When I broke off the kiss the look she gave me was smoldering, "Damn Bella! You taste like Marcy's pussy too."

I stepped in front of Marcy and she looked up at me with huge eyes. I pulled her against me and kissed her while she melted into my arms. We let ourselves get lost in that kiss for a little while before I finally let her go, "You don't taste like pussy at all. You've got some catching up to do."

I nodded at the three very aroused women, grabbed my coffee, and walked out of the kitchen smirking. I could hear Penny behind me as I walked away, "Hey! Where's he going?"

Bella laughed and I paused to listen, "He thinks he just schooled us. The man is in for a surprise."

I heard Marcy's soft voice, "He can school me anytime he wants. I could use the education if I have him for my teacher."

Bella and Penny's snickers followed me down the hallway. I kicked back on the back deck with my book and coffee. I must have read the same sentence fifty times. My mind kept reliving the scene in the kitchen and how amazing Marcy looked. Hell, how amazing all three of them looked. And that kiss... I finished my coffee and decided to take care of the lawn. If I sat there much longer I'd end up spending the day fantasizing.

A few hours later the lawn was pristine, I'd showered, and was kicking back on Bella's bed in preparation for a well-deserved nap. I was lying there with my eyes closed when I felt the bed move. I opened an eye just as Penny's lips touched mine. She gave me a sweet kiss, then gave me a smoldering look, "You can nap later. Bella and I need some cock."

Bella's grinning face appeared over Penny's shoulder, "Hi stud. Let's fuck."

Penny giggled and moved over to make room for Bella. Bella waved a blindfold in front of my face, "I'm going to put this on you and then Penny and I are going to make you hard."

Her hand slid down my belly and grabbed my cock, "Excuse me. I meant harder."

Hindsight being twenty-twenty it could be argued that I should have had my suspicions. I will argue that there were two, count them, two, extremely hot women getting ready to fuck me. The only thought in my head was, put that damn thing on my head and let's fucking go! I had spent nearly a week sleeping alone and listening to three women go at it like they were addicted. I couldn't have been hornier.

Bella hadn't grabbed just anything to use as a blindfold. What she held in her hand was designed specifically as a blindfold. When she finished tying it on my head I couldn't see a glimmer of light. The blindfold was tight and in no danger of slipping, but not the least bit uncomfortable. I relaxed back on the bed with a throbbing cock and waited for the fun to begin.

Of course, they had to tease the ever-living shit out of me. Lips would meet mine, then leave suddenly as soon as I got seriously interested. Feathery touches, licks, and nibbles were randomly inflicted on my body in places that would serve to drive me wild. I was a thrusting, squirming mess within minutes and their giggles were beginning to get my blood boiling. They were in for some serious payback in the very near future.

Just as I was ready to start spewing cuss words my lips were met with a hot kiss. Hands caressed my body and wasted no time in bringing my cock into play. I felt a warm mouth on my cock and a delicious tongue twisting with mine. The lips left and I felt warm thighs on my cheeks and the heat of a pussy press against my mouth. I knew instantly who it was.

I decided that it no longer mattered. The fact was I had missed her flavor for so long that to taste her was like finding an oasis in the desert. I realized at that moment that I was done with re-living the past. My feelings for Marcy were a confusing mix of longing and loss. I gave up on the loss. I would wear the scars forever, but I wouldn't let that old wound keep festering and ruling my life.

I focused all the skill I had on pleasing her with my mouth. Her screaming orgasm destroyed any illusion that I didn't know who was on my face. When her quivering stopped I gently pushed her thigh and she moved onto the bed. I yanked the blindfold from my face and rolled between her legs. I looked deep into her eyes and saw the fear and longing, "Hi Marcy, welcome back to my arms."

Tears filled her eyes as I leaned in and kissed her deeply. We kissed and touched like we were afraid our lover would evaporate and the dream would end. We probably would have continued like that for a long time if we hadn't been distracted. I heard sniffling and crying and broke the kiss, concerned that Bella and Penny were upset. Marcy's head turned in unison with mine and we looked at the two crying women. They were hugging each other with huge smiles on their faces. At least they were smiling when they weren't grimacing with a sob.

I raised an eyebrow, "Jesus ladies, give a guy a complex why don't you? I can't say that I've ever made two women cry watching me have sex."

They started chuckling through their tears. Bella's voice had a hitch in it when she could finally talk, "You guys look so beautiful together. We both can see this is how you are meant to be and we're just so damn happy."

Marcy smiled at her friend, "Well, you're going to have to dry your eyes because there is no crying allowed while we're having sex. Dry your eyes, get your asses over here, and help me fuck his brains out."

Bella reached out and took Penny's hand, "No thanks, maybe later. Penny and I have something to do right now. You two just go ahead with what you were doing." Bella winked at me and led Penny out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I turned back to Marcy and it was like the years had rolled back to the time before it all went wrong. Back to a time when our bodies sang together. The ecstasy of our coupling was fed by the connection between us until we exploded together. It was amazing, it was wonderful, it was letting the past go, but it wasn't quite the same.

A piece of us was lost forever that night at the club and there was no finding it and putting it back in place. I was at peace with Marcie, she still excited me, and feeling her in my arms was like coming home, but in my heart, I knew it wasn't my home anymore. I would always want Marcy and always value her friendship, but I could never let myself love her again. I would never be able to fully trust her, and without trust, there is no love.

Marcy must have been thinking about the same things I was. She softly kissed my lips, "I know things between us can never be like they were before. I'm shamed and thrilled at the same time that you allowed me back into your life. I didn't dare dream of making love to you again. I wanted to so badly that it was almost more than I could stand, and that was OK. I needed to suffer for what I did.

"I'm sure that you probably don't want to hear it, but I have to tell you. I love you. Once, I did something so stupid and selfish that I destroyed what we had, but even at my worst, you were always in my heart. I'm glad we made love one last time. I will always treasure these moments I had with you."

I kissed her deeply then studied her face for a while, "Marcy, I'm glad you're back in our lives and I know that there is still a desperate need in me for you. I believe that you are genuinely sorry that you did what you did and you would take it back if you could. You can't take it back though and a big part of what was lost was my trust in your fidelity. I can't help but feel that if I let myself go and let you hold my heart in your hands again, one day a year from now, or three years down the road, you would crush it again. Despite your obvious regrets, our love for each other wasn't enough for you before and I have no reason to believe things would be any different in the future."

After pausing for breath, "I'm not trying to be cruel Marcy. I'm telling you where my heart is at. I want to be your friend and a lover if you'll have me, but I can't be in love with you like before. The wound is too deep. Bella, Penny, and I have something wonderful that we are going to have to fight for. Society doesn't make any allowance for three people in love with each other. Our love is deep enough to get us through any hard times to come. That defines our commitment to each other. We're in it for the long haul, and I don't know if you're capable of that."

Marcie nodded up at me, "I understand how you feel and I'm grateful that you let me back into your life. You cannot fathom how much that means to me. That you are willing to make love to me as well is a dream come true. I do want us to love each other again, but I also understand that you may not be able to give me that gift again after I destroyed it the first time. I'm willing to commit to you, Bella, and Penny now and forever, in any way that you'll have me. I won't ask for something you can't give, no matter how much I need your love. Time will tell the rest of our story. I just want the chance to be a part of it."

Everything was out in the open now and it was up to all of us to determine what that meant. I was ninety percent sure that Bella and Penny would accept her into our little family without reservation. I was one hundred percent sure that they were waiting to follow my lead. The situation was on my mind constantly over the next few days. I chose the easiest path and sat on the fence, which seemed to be my favorite place to sit these days.

The days of Marcy's visit that followed were full of fun, sex, and passion. I couldn't help but notice that Bella and Penny seemed to disappear from our bed when Marcy and I focused our attention on each other. I caught them both in the kitchen on the morning before Macy's last day with us, "You two need to stop it. I know what you are doing and I know you have the best of intentions. I love you both so much more for your open hearts, but you need to understand though that as much as I care for Marcy, I cannot bring myself to let her back into my heart fully. I've grown to accept what happened and Marcy's part in it. While I'm glad that Marcy is back in my life, I can't bring myself to trust her with my heart again. I love you both so very much and I understand that Marcy is important to you both. I enjoy her company as well, but what we all have together now is as far as I can go. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you, but while I've found a way to forgive Marcy, I will never be able to forget what she did. I can't have a loving relationship with her if I can't trust her, and after what happened, I don't see how I can ever trust her again."

Bella's eyes were filled with tears, "She's a different person than she was back then. She knows how horribly she fucked up and would do anything to make it right. She loves you so very much."

"I know she does Bella and if I'm completely honest, I never stopped loving her. I know that she has changed as a person too. All of that changes nothing. If I let Marcy become part of us, I would always be on the edge of my seat, worrying about her leaving again. Her love for me wasn't nearly deep enough before and as a result, she nearly destroyed both of us. I cannot, and will not, go through that again. What we have now is the best I can do. Please, both of you, stop standing aside so I can be alone with Marcy. Marcy and I will never again be more than friends. My life is with you. The three of us will always come first for me. Let what happens with Marcy happen. It honors me that you worked so hard to fix things between Marcy and me, but you can stop now."

When I look back on it, I said what I had to say, to do what I knew I had to do. My biggest regret was that my answer wasn't what they wanted. Bella, Penny, and especially Marcy wanted me to let the past go and start over, and I couldn't let it go. It was too much to ask of me.

Of course, it was ridiculous for me to think the three of them were going to let me get away with dodging Marcy. Then, I started thinking and my resolve started to splinter. I thought about what I'd done to Penny and how she had forgiven me without a thought. I had damaged her, nearly destroyed her, with my self-centered protectionism. I had caused her immense pain and instead of shying away from me, she embraced me.

I understood. I finally understood, but that didn't mean I wasn't in constant turmoil. I began letting Marcy in. I didn't treat her like a guest in our house. I treated her like she belonged in our house and as the months went by the house felt much emptier when she wasn't there. The logical next step was for her to move in with us. I was the one that needed to take that step and we all knew it.

I decided that it was time. Time for Marcy to be a full-time part of our lives, and time for me to really let go of the past. Time for me to show that I did in fact still love her and that meant forgiveness and trust. It's funny really. I was a nervous wreck worrying about it, but that didn't stop me from doing some planning. Part of that plan needed to be accomplished before Marcy returned on her next visit.

I told Penny and Bella to buy new dresses for a formal evening out and gave them the credit card. Friday evening rolled around and I was standing in the living room wearing a rented tuxedo when they swept into the room. They both looked beyond amazing in their sexy gowns. Both gowns had strategically slit sides that revealed a teasing amount of shapely leg and a scooped neckline that left no doubt that their bras were still in the lingerie drawer.

I loved the look of shock on their faces when I walked them out to the limo. We shared champagne in the back and traded kisses on our way. My beautiful girls were practically giddy with excitement. We arrived at the restaurant and were escorted to our private room. We had our own personal chef and the meal was wonderful.

We had finished the light dessert and were sipping our wine. I sat my glass down and stood, "Bella, Penny, would you please turn your chairs and sit next to each other?"

They both gave me puzzled looks but did as I asked. They sat back down next to each other with their backs to the table and looked at me curiously. I pulled a ring box out of each pocket and knelt in front of them, "I love you both so very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care what the government has to say about it, I want to marry you both. We may never get a piece of paper but you will always have my promise of love.

"Bella, Penny, will you marry me?"

Their hands came up to their mouths, they looked at me, looked at each other, and started bawling. The next thing I know they're hugging each other like mad women and I'm twiddling my thumbs wondering when they would remember I was in the room.

They managed to pull themselves together and turned toward me teary-eyed, but with their voices in harmony, "Yes!"

I fumbled the boxes a little and Bella took one of them from my hand, "I'll hold this one while you do Penny's."

I gave her a huge smile and opened the box. I took the engagement ring out first and slipped it on her finger. Before letting go of the diamond solitaire I looked into her eyes, "I love you, Penny. Now and forever." I slipped the wedding band on her finger, "I promise to love and honor you all of my life."

Penny could barely see through the tears, "I promise to love you and honor you all of my life."

Then she was in my arms and we kissed as man and wife.

That was the limit of my originality. I used the same words with Bella, with the same results. The limo couldn't get us home fast enough.

That night was forever etched into my mind. When we arrived home I deliberately left them and opened a bottle of wine. I wanted us to take things slow and let the arousal build before we consummated our marriage. I poured three glasses and returned to the living room. I paused when I saw them and took in their beauty.

They were standing, their bodies touching, kissing with so much love and need, that it took my breath away. They couldn't have sent a clearer message. They had not only married me tonight, but they had also married each other, and they were very happy that they had. I was perfectly happy to stand there and watch like a love-struck idiot. Eventually, they realized that there were in fact three of us in the room and their lips parted. They turned and gave me such a hungry look it made my cock ache.

I hand them their wine glasses with shaky hands and we all took a sip. I took advantage of the moment to kiss Bella deeply. Another sip and it was Penny's turn. The next sip ended with Penny and Bella battling tongues. We gave each other a look, downed the rest of the wine, and made our way down the hall to the bedroom.

That night wasn't for recreational fucking. That night was for making love and sealing the promise we had made to each other. Bella and I wanted Penny to be the center of our attention and the two of us began kissing her and caressing her body. Soon mouths replaced hands as I gently sucked her nipple and Bella licked her pussy. We made her orgasm and as she began to recover I moved between her sweet legs and slid in deep. I made love to my new wife and we orgasmed as one.

I needed some recharge time and left to clean up a little. By the time I had collected the wine and returned Bella had her face buried in Penny's pussy. She ate Penny until she came hard and pushed her smiling face away from her sensitive pussy. I handed out wine glasses, "One down and one to go!"

Penny laughed while Bella groaned in need. We sipped our wine, and Penny and I made quite the show of taking as long as possible to finish. Penny eventually gave us away when she started giggling at the needy arousal on Bella's face. The two of us attacked Bella shortly thereafter and she got the full treatment as well.

Bella, sweet Bella. The woman that had been my friend and whom I had loved for so many years. The woman I had kept at a distance for all the wrong reasons was now in my arms as my wife. The lightness of being that swept over me as I came deep inside her took my breath away. That lightness marked the end of my previous life. I had finally let go of the past, every bit of it. It was time to look to the future.