I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brushed the sweaty hair from her forehead and asked her if she was ready for him to remove the lip gag. She eagerly nodded yes. He picked up the rattan cane and held it ready while removing the gag. He only had it an inch from her lips before she started screaming about how the police were going to crucify him for her.

Her screaming soon turned to howls of pain as he began laying into her stomach and thighs with the rattan. He kept raining blows down on her long after she started begging him to stop. She was soon reduced to a quivering, blubbering heap on the floor. He unceremoniously cut off her bra and panties and threw the scraps in the corner. Bringing out a riding crop he told her it was for sensitive areas then quickly gave one swat to her labia and one to each nipple.

"I know you are intelligent enough to understand that you have no power, no control, no role in any decision making. From now on your life is what I allow it to be. If your behavior is acceptable by Monday at 2:00 pm, I will let you go. If it is not up to my expectations, I will take you and sell you to a whorehouse in Taiwan. Is there any part of this you don't understand? You may speak.

"I think you are crazy if you think you c--," was as far as she got before the quirt left the first of six purple stripes on her breasts. Her words turned to shrieks and her heels drummed on the carpeted floor as the blows were struck.

"As I was saying, you have no power. You do have a choice however, you can cooperate and suck my cock and swallow my loads voluntarily or I can beat you until you suck my cock and swallow my loads. Those blue pills sure do work so you have about five minutes to make up your mind how its gonna go for you."

"Why are you doing this? I don't know you, I would remember a tall good looking guy like you. Don't you dare come in my mouth again."

He didn't reply, he just knelt next to her, like he had before, and stroked his hard cock. He felt his need build instantly, he was ready and asked her if she were going to open her mouth for him. She pursed her lips and shook her head. When he was about to let loose he reached down with both hands and squeezed her nipples as hard as he could. She opened her mouth to scream just as he let loose. With no hand to guide it his first shot hit her cheek and nose, the next went into her hair. He stabbed blindly and got it in her mouth for the last two spasms. He released her nipples and used one hand to hold her head still and the other on his cock spreading the cum all over her face. Watching her closely she remembered the punishment for spilling, she grimaced and swallowed. He told her to open her mouth to show him it was gone.

"Good girl, I bet you want to suck on something else now," he said grabbing a water bottle with a long straw. He sat it down next to her head and inserted the straw in her mouth.

"I'm a little hungry so I'm going to the kitchen to see what you have for snacks. I'll be back when something comes up."

Opening the bag on the floor he pulled out a laptop and three button cameras. He put one on the dresser looking up her vagina to her breasts, another on the foot board of the bed that looked at her shackled feet and the last on the door frame giving him a view of the entire scene. He fired up the laptop and made sure he had done the camera setup correctly. He carried the laptop to the kitchen and found that Bridget's husband was serious about his food and drink. He made up a snack plate and opened a dark ale he had never heard of. He carried it all to the downstairs den and turned on the 72" TV. He found a movie he had been wanted to see and keeping one eye on the laptop settled down to enjoy himself.

Long before the movie was over he noticed Bridget was not happy with the cum drying on her face. She was also squirming like she had to pee. He let her suffer until his movie was over. He carried everything back to the kitchen and washed and dried his dishes.

Going to the bedroom door he stroked his cock until he was ready to come. Rushing into the room and standing over Bridget he shot from her crotch to her hair. When he was finished, he turned and walked out without a word. Sitting in the kitchen Morris watched his monitor. She was getting more and more desperate and finally she called out, "Get the fuck in here and let me go"

He ignored her that time and the next two times she asked for him. Finally, on her fourth attempt at summoning him she said the magic word.

"I really need to go to the bathroom, can you help me, please."

He walked into the bedroom and told her she had finally used the magic word. He went to the bag on the floor and pulled out a porcelain bed pan, he squatted next to her and rolled her on her side. He put the bedpan down and rolled her back so it was in the correct position.

"Well hurry up and go, I'm not going to wait all day on you."

"I really have to go, but I can't with you watching me, I even close the door with my husband."

"Well, I can see where that might be a problem," he agreed reasonably. He acted like he was going to stand up then quickly started tickling her ribcage with both hands. She let out a squeal and tried to escape this torture. He stopped after a few seconds and she realized she was peeing in the bedpan. Her cheeks turned red, but she continued until she was finished. Getting up he brought back a wad of toilet paper and wiped her bottom. He helped her off the bedpan then dumped it out and cleaned it. While he was doing those chores his cock started to rise again.

Walking back in he stood over her stroking his cock. For the first time he actually looked at her body. It was very fit and toned. She was bare and obviously had her privates waxed. She had a moderate tan with some sexy no tan lines. Her breasts were B cups with large nipples and hardly any areola around them. When she wasn't frowning or sneering at her inferiors, she had a pleasant face. Her hair was a thick mass of burgundy with some lighter highlights.

Bridget was also regarding him as a person for the first time since her ordeal began. He had a lovely physique, tall, broad shoulders, well-muscled. His cock was thick and above average in length, she wondered what it would feel like inside her. She shook her head trying to rid herself of that thought. He had beat her and humiliated her, he had made her taste come and swallow it. Bridget had made it twenty-eight years before getting the nasty stuff on her or in her for that matter. She was on birth control but still would not let her husband fuck her without a condom. It was simply messy and inconvenient, and she didn't put up with it. Until now, that is. Of course, he was forcing her to do it.

She could still feel the pain in her thighs and on her breasts. She concentrated and for some reason the pain in her thighs had suffused to a warm glow. Her breasts still hurt though, actually that wasn't correct, her nipples hurt from him pinching them. Lifting her head high she could see the purple stripes on her breasts. Thinking that if she could massage them, they would feel like all her muscles did after a hard workout. She had often marveled at the fine line between pleasure and pain. Now she had received a rather pointed example of the concept.

A rope of cum splashing onto her forehead brought her out of her daydream. It was followed by three more that covered her eyes and nose. Not wanting to open her eyes, she could hear him leaving the room.

"Please, could you wipe the cum from my eyes, it burns," she pleaded.

She heard his steps going to the bathroom and the sound of water running, soon he was back and wiping her eyes with a warm wet washcloth. When he was done, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times. All his cum was gone and she could see fine. "Thank you for that," she shyly told him. He just grunted and left the room.

Sitting in the kitchen drinking another dark ale a strange thought kept going through his head, why did he never realize what a lovely shade of green her eyes were?

He had wiped the cum from her eyes but not from her nose and cheeks. A trickle slowly ran down from her cheek toward her mouth. Bridget stuck out her tongue and caught it then pulled her tongue into her mouth and tasted his cum. Before she had tried to get rid of the horrible gooey substance as quickly as possible, now she analyzed the taste and texture. It was not bad tasting actually, it was somewhat salty but not unpleasant. It was slippery and it did have a strong odor, but the smell was what made her want to taste it. Pheromones were responsible she assumed. If pheromones made her want to taste his come it also explained why she was wet, why she wanted that big fat cock in her pussy. It was a dangerous thought, she had never cheated on her husband, not from lack of opportunity, but because she had everything she wanted. She did what she wanted and had all the money she needed. All she had to do was put up with her husband's pathetic thrusting once or twice a month. She had a variety of toys that she used to satisfy her occasional need to orgasm.

Moe looked at the monitors and watched her squirm. It was getting uncomfortable for her lying naked on the scratchy carpet. He watched as she licked her lips and frowned, she was trying to decide something, finally he heard what it was.

"Could you come in here please?"

He waited five minutes and then quietly appeared next to her. He just stood there waiting for her to say something.

"Look, I understand that I must have done something to you or someone you care about in the past. I admit I have not been a very nice person all the time. I have learned my lesson and I would like to be released now please"

"And right there is why everyone thinks of you as a cold hard cunt. No apology, no, I'm so sorry, no what can I do to make amends."

"If you want me to say I'm sorry I will OK? I am sorry I was mean to you in the past. Could you please let me up off the floor? You can leave the handcuffs on."

He stared at her for a while then took the key from his pocket. He took the restraints from her arms and helped her sit up. He found a pair of regular cuffs in his bag and pulled her arms behind her and put them on. He released her legs and got her up on her knees.

"Thank you for let-." Her speech was cut off when Moe inserted his half-hard cock between her lips.

"You're right, this is much better, I will be able to get my cock all the way down your throat in this position. What are you waiting for, start sucking cunt."

This was not what she had in mind at all and tried to back off his cock and turn her head. He was prepared for the kind of maneuver she thought would work. His cock was already longer and fatter than her husbands and it kept getting bigger. Almost involuntarily her lips closed around his organ. She had given a few blow jobs to guys wearing condoms, this was the first bareback one she had given. This morning she would have gagged at the thought, now she was not putting up much resistance at all.

Suddenly, she realized that she wanted to resist, to make him force her. That old line between pain and pleasure. She gently bit down on his nearly hard cock. Pulling it from her mouth he reached to the bed and picked up the quirt. He stood in front of her and leaning over, started swatting her ass cheeks. They were hard strokes and she gasped as the first one hit. It hurt in such a good way was her first thought, by the time he had rained ten blows onto her she changed her mind. The only way she could think of to make him stop was to take his cock back into her mouth.

He kept swatting her but the blows were much lighter. The deeper she took his cock the lighter the blows. Finally, after much gagging and spitting, her nose was against his pubic hair. He put the quirt behind her head and held each end, using the whip to pull her head further down onto him. He held her there until her moans turns to panicked noises. Pulling his cock out as she knelt there panting.

"I have decided to give you a choice. I can fuck your throat and shoot right into your stomach, this has the advantage of you not having to taste the cum. The other option is that I face fuck you until I fill your mouth and you get to savor my load. Your choice, decide."

"Why would you think I would savor your disgusting sperm, it's gross."

"You hypocritical miserable cunt. Can you even tell the truth to yourself? You stupid bitch, are you forgetting the cameras I had on you? I watched as you slurped up a sample, you liked it didn't you? OK, I changed my mind, no choice. Get ready for a mouthful."

"No," Brittany said defiantly, "you can't make me."

Jerking her to her feet he pointed her at the door. He picked up the rattan cane and gave her a swat on the ass. She jumped and took a step toward the door. Morris gave her another and she took another step, he kept swatting her and soon she was moving at a walk ahead of him. He followed her through the kitchen and dining room into the living room leading her to a low backed armchair and telling her to kneel on the cushion facing the back of the chair.

Bridget was whimpering and had a difficult time with her hands cuffed behind her but she was finally in position. He walked around behind the chair and she stared at his erect penis.

"Now," he said, "you can see how excited it made me to beat you around the house. If you try to bite me or don't give it your best effort, I will beat you around every room in the house. I can assure you your ass will be bleeding at the end of it. Now suck it you cunt."

Her ass hurt terribly and she certainly didn't want any more of the cane so she set to with a will. Using used every trick she knew and even invented a couple new ones she tried her best to please him. Her butt started to feel better so she scrunched down making her heels dig into her tender flesh. Her moaning deep in her throat set off his orgasm and he filled her mouth with the biggest load he had produced so far.

As he pulled out her mouth followed, she maintained contact for as long as she could, nearly falling over the back of the chair. Those beautiful green eyes locked with his as she swirled his load around in her mouth and finally swallowed. She didn't have to asked to show her empty mouth, she did it happily then licked her lips.

"I never thought I would say this, but that was delicious. Is that pill still working? Could you get hard and fuck me right where I am? That thing feels so good in my mouth, I want to try it in my pussy."

Standing beside the chair he reached out and started to gently rub her well striped ass cheeks. When he had her cooing and moaning softly, he suddenly spanked her as hard as he could. She jumped and howled and the tears began flowing freely. Just as quickly as he had started, he quit. Letting her calm down he walked to the back of the chair.

Very calmly he explained, "This is about punishment, not about satisfying the urges of a self-centered little bitch like you. You are unbelievable, six hours ago you would have cut off my dick and fed it to the dog. Now you want it up your slutty cunt to give you what you ain't getting at home. Not a chance you sleazy bitch."

"Something else I had never experienced six hours ago is discipline," she told him. "I now realize it is not about pain, or rather not just about pain. I think it started out that way, to punish and humiliate me, but then you changed. This last go around has been about you showing me something. About how pain can be very liberating, how it can open new doors of excitement, of wanting. And mister, I do want it. For the first time in my life I want a man to fill my pussy with his cum. I want to feel it going in and leaking back out. Bridget shifted then and moaned when her striped ass touched the arm of the chair."

"I'll tell you another secret," she said, "I have been rubbing my nipples on the rough fabric of this chair back and I am so excited it can feel vaginal fluid running down my thigh. So, you have taught your lesson well. I am sorry for any past transgressions. Will you teach me some more about my desires? Will you punish me, please?"

Moe was taken aback for a moment. Then he realized he should not have been surprised. She was not so different from his Bagram girls. All of them had to be forced to be able to truly let go and enjoy the pain and the sex. It seems Bridget was learning that she liked a few things that she never thought she would.

Moe moved around the chair and looked between her legs. He saw that fluids were indeed dripping out of her vagina. He told her not to move and went to the bedroom and retrieved the riding crop. He walked up to her and with no warning started giving her light slaps on her vaginal area with the crop. She jumped a little at first, not because it hurt but because he had startled her. She started moaning at how good it felt. After a minute it started to burn, in two she was begging him to stop. He continued for another thirty seconds then abruptly stopped. He flipped the crop end to end and inserted the leather knob and six inches of the handle into her pussy.

Bridget went from crying, quivering victim to orgasm queen in a matter of seconds. She threw her hips backward trying to get the handle deeper. The feeling of it embedded in her abused vagina had her coming in mere seconds. Her whole body shook when she let loose. Moe left the crop inserted in her pussy and moved to the back of the chair to face her.

She just kept sobbing, "Thank you, my god that was great, thank you. I have never orgasmed like that in my life. How did you know to do that? How did you know it was exactly what I wanted?"

Those green eyes looked up at him and she said, "See if you can tell what I need you to do now." She opened her mouth as far as it would go and then winked at him.

Taking the hint he inserted his half hard cock into her greedy mouth. Closing her lips around him she started sucking. It was a great felting, his cock growing to full size in her warm mouth. It didn't take long for him to give her what she wanted. It came out in four strong spurts and tapered off quickly. She opened her mouth to show him his load and then swallowed.

"I think you were right, I had just never tasted cum from the right source. Will you let me use the toilet? And I like being restrained, but could you take the cuffs off long enough for me to make us something to eat? For some reason I'm starving."

Morris stared at her and slowly shook his head saying, "Who are you and what have you done with that cunt Bridget?"

Her face took on a serious look and she said, "I think that bitch is dead and gone. At least I hope so, I found out I didn't like her very much. I am ashamed of the way I treated my husband. I really don't know why he put up with that other nasty woman. I think about all the people I tormented going back as far as grade school and it makes my face as red as my ass. There was one skinny, short, nerdy kid I really gave a har- oh my god, that's who you are, you are Morris Finch. The army did this to you? Or should I say for you? You are certainly not the guy that left here ten years ago." She hung her head and nearly whispering said, "If you want to kill me go ahead, I deserve it."

"You have no idea of the number of times I wanted to do more than kill you. I wanted to erase you from the earth. You, Kaitlyn, Allison, all of you. But after these last ten years I decided I wanted to humiliate and torture you, to let you live with that feeling that you weren't good enough. I wanted to break you."

"Well you have done that," she said, "I feel like a completely different person. I was humiliated, you treated me like a piece of meat, like a nothing. It was terrible, then you hit me. I thought, my god doesn't he know who I am? Then as you continued I realized: he knows exactly who and what I am."