I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rode her through her orgasm and was slowing down when she screamed and came again.

"I'm getting close, get on your knees."

"Where are you going to come?"

"You're the cum hungry cunt you decide, but you better hurry."

She opened her mouth and held her tongue out. The first two spurts hit her forehead before she could get the cock aimed at her mouth. When he finished she swallowed and then sucked him clean. She scraped the cum from her face onto her tits and massaged it in.

He helped her to her feet and she sort of staggered to a small refrigerator and pulled out two waters and two beers. He just looked and her and said 'yes'.

They collapsed onto the couch and silently drank their beverages.

"I guess I have a question," he said.

"What would that be?"

"What's your name?"

They both burst out laughing and after they calmed down, she held out her hand and said, "Hi I'm Tiffany, pleased to meet you."

He held out his hand and said, "Morris but you can call me Moe. And I am pleased to meat you, meat with an 'a'."

"Oh my god that's terrible, I love it, I think I love your cock too."

"OK, one more question, how did you find out about me and my ah, hobby?"

She smirked and said, "Bridget is my sister in law, we tell each other lots of secrets."

They sat quietly chatting until they realized they were getting cold. They dressed and Morris laid a business card on the desk.

Tiffany picked it up and said, "I think I am going to have more problems in about oh, two weeks or so."

"Sounds like a date, I'll bring the handcuffs," he quipped.

So that's the way things stand now. Morris has four willing playmates and is frequently exhausted but always happy. As for his revenge: He is living it and loving it.