I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god that was fantastic. Please feed me another bite, please." This time Morris scooped up a bite with his finger and fed it to her. She sucked the cheesecake off his finger like it was his cock. When it was gone, she licked her lips and put her face back on the floor saying, "You didn't come, did you? Please fuck me again, I am still horny."

Instead Morris picked up the rattan cane and gave her five quick strokes to the back of her thighs. She moaned and rubbed her legs together then gave a loud groan as her orgasm took her.

"Oh fuck, feed me quick, please."

Using a fork this time she savored the bite, taking her time to let it melt in her mouth before swallowing.

Morris didn't give her a chance to do anything else before sinking deep into her pussy again. This time it took several long strokes for her to reach another orgasm.

"My god you fuck me so good. I want my bite then I want you to use that thing that feels like a small spatula on me."

He fed her then picked up the crop. Her ass was still in the air so he started lightly tapping against her pussy lips.

"For fuck sakes don't be a wuss, hit that little cunny, make her even hotter," Kaitlyn yelled at him.

Taking her at her word he started a rhythm of left cheek, pussy, right cheek until she was howling and finally begging him to stop. Jumping up behind her he slammed his cock into her spasming cunt. Remaining buried in her and feeling the heat from her abused ass and pussy radiate over his thighs and balls was heaven. Reaching around he pulled the outside clamp from each breast. As he had predicted she screamed and tried to throw him off her back. Morris gave her a couple of thrusts and then removed the next two clamps. She still screamed but this time it was a combination of pain and pleasure as she came all over his embedded organ.

He started to pull out to give her the reward she had earned, but she begged him to keep slamming her and taking the clamps off.

"It-it feels so good when the clamp comes off then a second later the pain hits and it makes my pussy twitch and I just love it, fuck me more," she babbled while thrusting her hips back trying to get him deeper.

Coming three more times before he pulled the last clamps off her nipples she collapsed onto her stomach. She lay there moaning and groaning while her body twitched with aftershocks from the over stimulation she had received.

Morris got the key and opened the handcuff removing her last restraint. He got out the Noxzema and slowly and gently covered her backside with the soothing cream then helped her roll onto her back and did the same to her front paying particular attention to where the clamps had been on her breasts. Three of the clamps had pierced the skin and he got out alcohol and antiseptic and treated those wounds.

Kaitlyn just lay there enjoying the feeling of her tormentor being so gentle and caring. She tried to remember when the last time that someone cared that much about her and was shocked to realize she had to go back to her childhood to find someone, amazingly it was her grandmother, that had actually cared. She started crying when she finally figured out her grandmother was not trying to punish her, she was trying to teach her something. She resolved that the first thing she would do if she lived through this ordeal would be to go see her grandmother.

Morris sat quietly listening to her crying. It was from pain, but not the pain he had inflicted, it was from pain she had inflicted on someone else. He smiled and thought to himself, finally.

She eventually cried herself out and Morris helped her to sit up.

"I'll take the hood off now and you can finish your cheesecake," he told her reaching for the hood.

She brought her hands up and said, "No please, could you um, leave the hood on and feed me, please?"

He laughed and said, "Sure, why not?"

"Oh my god, that laugh, I know who you are!" she blurted.

"It took you this long, really?" he asked.

"Yes, my god you look, and act, nothing like you were in school. Oh shit-shit-shit, now that I know who you are you are going to kill me aren't you?"

He reached out and gently touched her shoulder saying, "Why would a want to kill a woman who has finally faced her past and knows what she has to do now?"

"You-you really aren't going to kill me?"

"Well I don't think you will go to the police now, will you?"

"Well, no," she said slowly.

"Besides if I killed you, I couldn't discipline you anymore, you know, just so you don't backslide or anything," he said.

"What makes you think I would want you to abuse me again?" she teased him.

"Well," he laughed "the fact you are sitting in a dungeon not wanting to remove the latex mask you have on might have something to do with it."

Kaitlyn laughed and said, "I have a rather strange request, would you kiss me with the mask still on?"

"Of course," he replied gently taking her face in his hands and kissing the lips protruding from the zipper. It started out gently enough but soon turned into a swordfight with tongues. Morris pulled away saying, "That zipper is about to rip my tongue to shreds."

"Same here, why don't you lie down and let me climb aboard that wonderful cock of yours, I want to feel your cum shooting into me."

When Morris knew he was getting close he reached up and unbuckled the mask and pulled it from Kaitlyn's head. She had her eyes closed but shook her head to get her sweaty hair spread out over her back. Just as she felt him swell up, she opened her eyes and really looked at him for the first time ever. They came together and slowed down and finally stopped moving, still joined but just staring at each other smiling.

She groaned as she stood up then held out her hand to help him up. "I need a shower desperately," she informed him, "you coming?"

After their shower she put on a robe and rummaged through her closet until she found one for him. They made their way to the kitchen where she asked him if he wanted something to eat.

"Sure, how about something like an everything omelet?" he suggested.

"That sounds really good, with some fried potatoes?"

"You want some help with anything?"

"Well when we get closer you can be toaster boy if you want," she replied.

"Alright, it's a deal. In the meantime I'll go down and pack up all my stuff."

"About that," she said hesitantly, "if you, ah, like don't need it right away you might just, um leave it here for a while, if you want to that is."

"I think I could leave some of your favorite things here. That is if you really want me to use them again."

"Oh I do, you know I do, I need to go out of town to visit my grandmother for a couple of days but I'll be back after that."

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a key, setting it in front of him. "By the way how did you get in here in the first place?"

Smiling he said, "Bridget gave me her spare key."

"Bridget knows what you were going to do to me? Oh my god, you did this to her first didn't you? God, give me details." She said excitedly.

"One thing I have going for me is discretion. All three of you are going to be visited but the details about what each of you do will never be disclosed by me. I have not visited Allison yet so don't let on you know anything."

"Oh god, I am wet thinking about you disciplining Allison. Of course I won't say anything to her. By the way her spare key is under the second flowerpot to the left in the front and the third rock on the right by the back door. The garage door code is the address backwards. Anything else I can help you with?" she said with a laugh.

"Yeah," he said picking up the key, "don't burn my omelet."

As he was leaving, he put an envelope with three thousand dollars in it to reimburse her for her unused plane ticket.

====================

Two weeks later Morris was still trying to figure out when to grab Allison. She was a trophy wife married to a much older stockbroker type. Her social media was filled with pictures of her on his arm a one party or charity event after another. He noticed she was not smiling in any of the pictures. She was just there looking down her nose at everyone and everything. Her husband worked long hours but eventually came home every night.

Then came his opportunity. Allison's husband was going to a funeral. His mentor had retired to a villa in Columbia and had now died and wanted to be buried down there. Allison had forgotten to renew her passport so she would not be able to go to the funeral. Because her husband was the executor of the will, he thought he would be in Columbia for perhaps as long as three weeks.

Allison's posts told of her sadness at not being able to go to Columbia. They also seemed to delight in giving the staff of three a couple of weeks off while she went on a domestic vacation to an undisclosed location.

He called Bridget and Kaitlyn to find out when she was leaving. They both confirmed she was leaving in four days, two days after her husband. The staff was leaving early that morning. He had to hurry but by Saturday night he had bought an old van and had signs for a pool cleaning service on it. He had gone over Friday night and collected his gear from Kaitlyn's after using it to give her a hard workout. Kaitlyn was sure that Allison had no idea who the pool man was. Those kind of things were beneath her and best left to the gardener.

Morris drove past the house and saw no cars in the drive so pulled in and parked. He got out a pool brush and a bucket and made his way to the gate leading to the backyard and pool. The gate was unlocked and he let himself in, carefully locking the gate after him and quietly making his way to the pool he was surprised to find Allison lying naked on a chaise lounge. Stopping he slowly backed around the corner of the house. After thinking for a minute he stuck his head around the corner. Allison had not moved and as he looked closer, he realized she had fallen asleep.

Picking up the pool cleaning supplies he let himself out of the gate. After checking the street, he went to the garage door and entered the code Kaitlyn had given him. The door went up with hardly a sound revealing two empty spaces at the far end of the six-car garage. He closed the door and used the button on the wall for the door at one of the empty spaces. He pulled the van in and quickly closed the door. Grabbing his two goodie bags he brought them into the house. Quickly he found the gym which had a huge walk in shower area right around the corner. He smiled to himself, this was going to be perfect. The steel beam in the ceiling had a heavy bag suspended from it and two other hooks had been installed in case they were needed for more equipment. He attached pulleys to the hooks and threaded ropes through them. Pulling a massage table closer he laid out his equipment. Then he spread a large piece of thick plastic sheeting over the rubber mats on the floor. Now all he had to do was get his victim down here.

Finding the stairs and went up to the main floor. He took a few minutes to inspect the rooms then took the stairs to the top floor. There was a master suite the size of his apartment and four other bedrooms each with their own bath. Looking out one of the windows in the master bedroom he saw that Allison must have woken up at some point. She was now laying on her stomach showing off her fine ass and no tan lines. This was not the first time she had enjoyed her very own private pool area. Time for the main event he thought as he went down the stairs. When he got to the patio doors leading out to the pool he reached into his pocket and pulled out a balaclava mask and put it on. He silently opened the sliding door and boldly walked up to where Allison was lying. Making sure his shadow did not fall across her he moved as close as he could to the chaise lounge. In one quick movement he grabbed a handful of her long straight blond hair in his fist and jerked her to her feet.

She started a scream that died in her throat when she saw the masked man holding her.

"That's right bitch just keep quiet and you might live through this. You might even enjoy it by the time we're done," he growled in her ear.

He half led half dragged her into the house and down to the gym. When Allison saw the things on the table and the ropes hanging from the ceiling she moaned loudly and he heard an almost silent 'oh yes' escape her mouth. Oh ho he thought let's see where this goes. Still holding her hair tightly in one hand he picked up a pair of handcuffs from the table and handed them to her. She fumbled getting them on but never said a word.

Pointing to the spreader bar she nodded her head and gave him a little smile. She picked it up and looked over to the hanging rope asking a question with her eyes. Nodding his assent he started to let go of her hair. Allison shook her head violently and stared at him. He twirled her hair into a ponytail and got an even tighter grip on it, then pulled her by the hair until she was under the rope and make her bend over by yanking her hair down. Morris held her bent at the waist waiting for her to put the spreader bar on her ankles. When she didn't do it immediately he shook her hair vigorously for a few seconds. When he stopped shaking her head she s attached the padded cuffs to her ankles. When she was finished he pulled her upright by her hair. She looked up at the hook hanging from the end of the rope and reached her hands above her head and looped the chain of her handcuffs onto the hook.

Letting go of her hair he pulled the rope until her arms were stretched taut. Moving behind her and wrapping his arms around her he picked her up and turned her until she was facing the table.

He set her down and said, "You can either choose what I am to punish you with or you can choose what part of your body you want me to begin on."

She sounded excited when she said, "My ass, beat my ass purple."

Picking up the rattan cane and swishing it through the air made an evil hiss. Allison let out a low moan and licked her lips. Morris took up his position behind her wondering what kind of experience she had with this sort of thing. Had she been punished in the past? Had she been a sub in the past? Hell, was she a sub to someone now? Did her husband like to play these type of games with her? He contemplated all these questions while he drank a bottle of water. He decided that the best course of action was to punish her and let her tell him her story.

He touched her ass with the cane and got a slight jump from her. He ran the cane down to her knees and back up over her ass to her shoulder blades and back down. When he reached her ass he quickly gave her a swat and got a soft intake of breath. He waited then started delivering blows every five seconds working from the top of her ass all the way to the very nice shelf where it joined her thighs. Her moans and groans kept getting louder as he worked on her. So far he had not hit her hard enough to leave stripes but her ass was almost glowing it was so red.

Allison finally broke and said, "That's enough, stop now."

That was his what he had been waiting for and swiftly brought the cane down hard on her red ass. These five quick blows left angry red stripes on her beautiful ass.

"Hey," she screamed at him, "I told you to stop."

This produced five more stripes to the back of her thighs and caused Allison to howl and rise up on her toes.

Morris moved in front of her and put the cane under her chin and pushed until it forced her head high enough to look up at him. He stared into her tear-filled eyes and growled, "Listen cunt, I will beat you as long and as hard as I want. Your wishes and desires don't mean anything anymore. This is not fun and games, this is about teaching you some life lessons."

"Look," she shakily said, "I have played tie me up games before, but no one has ever really hurt me. I-I like being tied up and play hitting but you really hurt me. You have to stop before you get in real trouble."

Morris picked up the riding crop and gave each breast five swats. Allison writhed and tried to escape but with her feet spread and her hands above her head there wasn't much she could do.

"Now I'm going to explain how your life is going to be from now on. You have three choices: you can accept your punishment and hope it leads you to a better life, when I am done with you I can kill you and make your body disappear, or I can sell you to a whorehouse in Taiwan. So you see, you have lots of choices. What's it going to be cunt?"

"Those aren't choices you prick," she yelled at him.

Morris gave her breasts five more each and she started crying.

"Why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you?"

"Well the list of things you have done to me that you need to answer for are just a short paragraph in the volume of people you have hurt in your life."

Walking to the table and picking up a bottle of water he drank it all.

"Let my arms down and give me a bottle of that water," she demanded.

Morris turned toward the table and smiled as he picked up the bamboo rod. He started on the front of Allison's thighs. He used a rhythm of three soft blows then a harder one. The harder one was just on the verge of leaving a stripe.

She endured it for longer than he thought she would before she begged, "Please, please stop. I-I don't want any more on my thighs."

He of course stopped as soon as she said please.

"Thank you," she said with a tremor in her voice.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" he asked her.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Saying 'please' and 'thank you'. Not really difficult at all. You sounded as if you actually meant them too."

"So, this is about teaching me manners? I don't understand you at all."

"It's not just about manners," he explained, "it's about showing kindness and compassion for the people around you. You give money to all these charities, but you don't see the people you are helping, nor do you seem to care. You just want your picture in the paper or your name on a plaque. You don't care about people at all. You think the rest of us are just here to hand you whatever you want."

"Oh I'm not that way at all," she scoffed.

"Really? OK let's see. What was the name of the little girl with cancer who gave you the roses at the banquet last Monday night?" he asked.

"How would I know," she spluttered.

"She was introduced as the recipient of the grant you were awarding that night and you don't know her name? I bet you didn't thank her for the flowers either did you? What a miserable cunt of a human being you are." With that he made his way to the kitchen to find something to eat and drink. After he finished eating he lay down on the couch to rest a few minutes. He woke up and realized it was nearly dark outside.

He went downstairs and found Allison hanging from her handcuffs quietly sobbing.

"What the hell are you crying about," he asked her harshly.

"You left me here and I called to you but you ignored me. I held it as long as I could. Now I'm standing in my own pee," she explained sobbing louder now.

Morris disappeared behind her and removed all his clothes then went to the rope and untied it. He slowly paid out enough rope so that her hands were at waist level. He used the bamboo rod to strike her behind the knees. Her legs buckled and he caught her and eased her to the floor and onto her knees.

Allison started to protest this treatment.

"Now my legs are touching my pee, let me up please. Help me up please."

"Well this is one time that please is not going to work bitch. This is actually working better than I hoped. You pissed yourself voluntarily, how did that feel, that hot piss running down your legs, the sound of it splashing onto the floor? Did it turn you on?"

"NO, it's disgusting," she yelled.