I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, they were weak. My dad worked eighty hours a week and my mom always volunteered at one charity or another. I was raised by a succession of nannies."

"I'll bet they didn't last any longer than your boyfriends, did they? So basically, no one has ever explained the difference between right and wrong have they?"

"I know the difference between right and wrong, asshole," she snorted.

He picked the riding crop from the table and started lightly tapping her breasts. At first she just stood there, he imagined under the hood she was smirking at his pathetic attempt to punish her. Soon she tried to bring her hands up to stop the blows. When she did. he viciously swatted her hands until she lowered them. Her breasts were a nice red color now and her moans were gratifying to hear.

Lowering the crop he said, "That was an example of doing something wrong, you called me asshole and I corrected you. You see, that is what has been lacking in your life until now, no one has been kind enough to show you the error of your ways."

"You call beating someone kindness?" she asked.

"Yes, of course it is. You have just learned that calling someone an asshole is not the thing to do. Some people are assholes and should be told so, but not when they have you restrained and are not afraid of correcting you. See, it was a kindness. Well, let's get you strung up and get the rest of your clothes off."

"Look, you don't have to tie me up, I won't try to get away."

"I am not tying you up to keep you from escaping your punishment, tying you up is part of the punishment."

Taking the noose of he threaded a pair of padded cuffs through it and attached the cuffs to her wrists then hoisted them above her head until she was stretched uncomfortably. He unfastened the button and zipper of her pants and pulled them down as far as her spread legs would allow and was surprised when he was met with a very smooth naked crotch. He would have bet on panties matching the bra.

"So, you forget something this morning?" he chuckled.

"No," she said, "I never wear panties, I don't even own a pair, not since high school."

"So, you were going commando in Westville High School and we never knew? How did that fact never escape the girl's locker room? Oh right, you three had your own little private changing area didn't you?"

"So, we did go to school together. You sound fairly tall, you are pretty strong to carry me like you did, so are you some football jock I rejected?"

He laughed aloud, "I was a far cry from being a football jock back then."

Picking up the scissors from the table he cut through the crotch of her pants, letting both halves fall around her ankles.

"You stupid shit, those are $250 slacks," she swore.

Too late she realized her mistake and Morris was using the crop on her breasts again.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake, stop beating my breasts damn it, it hurts," she wailed.

"But stupid bitch, when you are wrong, you have to be corrected. I thought we had discussed this, you really are a slow learner. You still have not learned the most important lesson so I am going to keep up with these little love taps."

"I don't know what you want," she said sobbing under her hood, "please stop, please."

Morris instantly ceased his punishment. "There, that wasn't so hard was it?"

"That's all you wanted? For me to say please?" she asked.

"No, that's not all, but it is a start. When was the last time you ever said, please? Here's another one, when was the last time you said, thank you? I bet you can't even remember, can you? Well, in two weeks it will become automatic, unless you like to be corrected. Well, I think I will go upstairs and fix myself some supper. I want to do it before it gets dark, wouldn't want the neighbors to see lights on would we?"

"You won't find much to eat, I cleaned out the fridge yesterday. Bring me a bottle of water."

"That's OK, I brought my own supplies."

Morris went to the refrigerator and retrieved the Subway sandwich and soda he had brought then opened a bag of chips and leisurely ate his meal. He cleaned up the remains and rubbed his neck to relieve the tension. The first session with a new, new what: person, recruit, victim, slave he wasn't sure what to call them, was always stressful. Moving to the living room he did thirty minutes of calisthenics to loosen up and focus on the mission.

Entering the room quietly and picking up the rattan cane he touched it to the back of her thigh. She jumped and demanded her water. He began giving her a stroke every five seconds to the back of her thighs. The rattan was leaving red lines with every stroke, but not any purple or broken skin. She had started screaming in rage and hate at the first stroke, after ten the screaming was pure pain. Between strokes she was sobbing and hiccupping. At fifteen she couldn't support herself and was hanging limply by her arms. He stopped at twenty and let her hang there.

Kaitlyn finally regained enough composure to regain her feet. He had been silent, waiting for her.

"Are you there? I'm, I'm s-sorry, I forgot to say please, for the water I mean, when I told you to give me water, that was wrong," she blubbered.

He moved to her front and laid a stripe to the front of her thigh.

Kaitlyn screamed and quickly blurted, "Thank you for correcting me. I'm sorry, please, no more, not right now."

Oh ho, he smiled to himself. Not right now huh?

"Please, how long are you going to keep me tied up, I don't like it."

"Until you do like it, or at least associate it with good memories instead of bad," was his answer. "I am going to cut a hole in your hood so you can drink. Don't move or you might lose your tongue or a fat Botox lip."

Taking his knife he cut a small slit in the hood and used his straw from his dinner drink to let her suck down half a bottle of water. He sat the water bottle on the table and picked up the riding crop. After waiting ten seconds and not hearing a thank you he started lightly tapping her left breast.

'Oh god, stop please!" she cried out. Morris continued the light taps and after twenty he moved to her other breast. "I said please, why won't you stop? Oh, shit wait, wait thank you, I forgot to say thank you for the water." Stopping he let her try to recover from the pain.

"That wasn't so hard was it? Maybe you are trainable after all. Now let's get you trussed up."

Thanks to his time with Bazira he knew how to immobilize her without cutting off her circulation. He had lowered her arms and taken off the cuffs. She was so relieved she didn't protest as he started his tying at her shoulders and worked his way down. When he got to her waist she realized what he was doing and tried to move. As her legs were still spread by the bar the only thing she managed to do was fall to the floor on her back. Morris quickly removed the spreader and pulled her legs together. Hooking the rope to her ankles he lifted her high enough to complete his rope work. He lowered her to the floor and attached the lifting rope to a loop he had left between her shoulder blades. Hoisting her upright he was able to hear the soft moans and crying coming from the hood.

As he looked at her he began to wonder about something. Kaitlyn resisted or cried about anything that had to do with restraining her, but she had never complained about the hood. She had never asked or, more properly for her, told him to remove it. Now she couldn't move a muscle and was crying.

"If I take the hood off will you stop crying?" he asked her.

Letting out a huge sob Kaitlyn yelled "NO you asshole. I like the dark. But please, untie me, let me move, I'm going crazy here. Look, I said please didn't I? Isn't that the rules? Untie me and I'll let you fuck me." she begged.

"Let me fuck you? If I wanted to fuck you I could do it at any time. This is not about sex, it is about modifying your selfish behavior. You don't get it do you? You are correct, you did say please but you said it like it was a command and I would just do whatever Kaitlyn wanted because she's better than the rest of us. Well fuck you cunt. This is about letting you know you are no better than the rest of us. In fact, in my book you are among the worst human beings I have ever had the misfortune of knowing." He was panting and nearly screaming when he finished. Realizing he had lost control he walked rapidly out of the room and made his way to the kitchen in the now dark house and sat at the table trying to regain his composure.

One of the things that made disciplining a person so enjoyable was always being in complete control of the situation at all times. If things got of hand mistakes were made and you could permanently injure or even kill the other party. The purpose was to let her know she had no say in what happened to her, she was completely at the mercy of someone else. He had thought to break her by using a hood but she had confessed she liked the dark. The question was why? Most people have at least some fear of the dark. Was the dark comforting? Did it let her hide? Let her escape whatever was around her? Was that the key to unlocking her desires? With those thoughts churning in his head went back to the basement.

"So, have you finally come to your senses and are going to let me go? If you let me go now I won't tell the cops what a pathetic loser you are. Can't even get it up with a helpless beautiful naked woman," she taunted.

"First of all, I don't see a beautiful woman here. I look at you and all I see is an ugly female who hates everyone, including herself. Second, I am going to take the hood off so you can see your punishment coming. Third, you find it easy to deny what is happening when you can't see it. That's why you like the dark. You can pretend you are in your own perfect little world. Well I am going to show you what the real world is like."

With that he hoisted her up until she was dangling in the air. He took a length of rope and tied it around her bound together knees and then over the wooden beam. He pulled it until she was hanging horizontal to the floor. He unbuckled the belt holding the hood on and dropped it to the floor. With a jerk he pulled the hood off and watched as she blinked and tried to hide her face from the light. She slowly became accustomed to the light and looked around at her surroundings. He picked up the rattan cane and rubbed it slowly up and down the soles of her feet then without warning he gave her a firm stroke. Kaitlyn gasped and cried out. He waited five seconds and gave her another. This time he heard a gasp and a sob. He kept up this rhythm until he had delivered ten strokes to her feet. He could see each stripe, but he had been in control and there was no purple in the red. Kaitlyn had moaned then screamed and finally just hung there sobbing.

Morris walked around to her head and knelt down to see her face. "Well that was fun wasn't it? So much better when you could see the cane coming I think, don't you?"

She hung there quietly sobbing and Morris brought the cane up to her cheek. "If you don't answer me, I will give you ten across your face. Personally, I think it would improve your looks."

"No please, please don't hit my face. I can hide the other marks from people at work but not if you mark my face."

Morris stood as he smiled to himself. She was already thinking about how she was going to conceal her punishment. She had also not asked him to stop punishing her. He was still trying to puzzle out what he needed to do to make her want to beg for more.

"So answer me, it is better with the hood or without?"

"I-I don't k-know, I-I think I like it better when it comes as a surprise. It's more...intense somehow," she explained as if trying to figure out her own reaction.

"Does being tied down, make it better for you?"

"No," she replied hesitantly, "it detracts from the feeling of the beating. I can't surrender completely because part of me is fighting against the restraints."

"So if I untied you and kept you from running by let's say, just one wrist handcuffed to the pole you would enjoy your discipline more?" he asked her curiously.

"Yes, I think I wo- no, absolutely not, I don't enjoy anything you have done to me. You are nothing but a sick pervert that enjoys beating helpless women."

"Well let's test that theory, shall we?" With that he lowered her feet to the ground and slowly unwound the silk rope. He lowered her arms and she groaned as the tension was removed. He removed the cuff from her left hand and attached it to a length of chain he had padlocked around the pole then took the cuff off her right wrist.

She stood there slowly rubbing her arms until he handed her a bottle of water. Quite automatically and naturally she said, "Thank you." He nodded and moved behind her and picked up the crop. He stood behind her and waited until she lowered the water bottle. He gave her ass a medium hard swat. When she jumped and turned, he quickly gave each breast a swat. She covered her breasts with her hands, so he directed his attention to her thighs. They kept up their dance of cover and strike until Kaitlyn abruptly gave up and stood still with her hands by her side. Morris stopped immediately and just stood there holding the crop ready.

"What do you think?" he asked her. "Is it better to be able to concentrate on the pain and be able to move with it?"

"N-No, it was worse. I could only focus on trying to escape the next blow. The intensity, the oh my god what am I saying, the pleasure was reduced. Not pleasure exactly but the, the anticipation of the next blow was missing."

"So, are you saying you want the hood back on?" he asked.

"Yes, well no, what I want is for you to do is stand in front of me and make me suck your cock. I am embarrassed to tell you but for some reason I am incredibly turned on."

"Do you have to be forced to suck me?"

"Yes of course, I am not some slut, I don't go around sucking off strange men," she replied as if he should know this already.

"And what is it that has that little cunt of yours so hot and bothered?" he asked.

"I-I feel something when you, you know, hit me. It makes me know I'm alive, capable of emotion, of feeling something. I spend so much time making other people do what I want them to I just want to scream. I don't even get any pleasure from controlling them, bending them to my will. But when you abuse me my whole body tingles. You said you don't want to fuck me but if you force your cock all the way down my throat and then cum in my mouth or on face I won't be able to stop you. That would be punishing me wouldn't it?" she asked eagerly.

"You still don't quite understand. Discipline is about surrendering yourself, putting yourself in the hands of your tormentor. If he is good enough, he will give you exactly what you need without you ever saying a word," he explained patiently.

"So, I am just supposed to let you abuse me and you will do what I want in the end?" I don't think you know me that well or ever will," she scoffed.

He went over to his other equipment bag and rummaged around until he found the item he wanted. He moved over in front of her and showed her the latex mask with no eye holes and a zipper over the mouth.

She groaned and crossed her legs and he could smell her juices. He looked and her thighs were wet with her cum.

"I guess I don't have to wonder if you like this do I," he chuckled.

She shook her head slowly as she stared at the mask. "Please" was all she said.

Twisting her long brown hair into a ponytail and holding it on top of her head he pulled the mask over her head and down over her face. Kaitlyn started breathing rapidly and he thought she might be hyperventilating but after checking he found she was having another orgasm. He tightened the bottom collar so the mask was snug around her neck. He zipped the mouth hole closed and after a few seconds she started to squirm. He slapped her across the face to calm her down and explained there were two holes under her nostrils, she had to breathe through her nose with the mouth zipper closed. She drew large breaths through her nose and calmed down.

Retrieving his alligator clamps from the bag he pinched the side of her breast with the first one. He took his time, slowly working his way to the nipple. When that clip closed on her nipple she sagged and nearly went to the floor. She was trying to talk, he finally figured out that she wanted to know what he was putting on her tits. As he moved over and installed the first clip on her other breast he explained. Mumbling something he eventually understood that it hurt but she didn't tell him to stop. Smiling he thought to himself, just wait until I take them off. Morris had put six clamps on the left breast and now had five on her right. Kaitlyn hung there slowly writhing in anticipation of the final clamp going on the nipple. Instead Morris moved behind her and picked up the flogger. He began at her shoulders and dropped down about two inches with every stroke. By the time he was at her knees she was whimpering but had remained upright. Her backside had a nice red glow to it that turned him on. For the first time since he had arrived, he had an erection. Moving in front of her he applied the last clamp to her nipple. She gasped and moved toward him, pressing her breast into his hand, making it hurt more.

Morris couldn't stand it any longer and after stripping he reaching up and unzipped her mouth hole. "Knees," was all he said.

Kaitlyn sank to the floor immediately and with her free hand searched for and found his hard cock. After giving him three strokes to make sure he was as hard as he could get, she took his cock in her mouth. Her first bob had half of his seven inches in her mouth, two more had her nose was in his pubic hair. She was a very enthusiastic cocksucker and was humming and slobbering on his prick with every stroke.

Given the sight, sound and feeling of her throat squeezing him it didn't take long for Morris to cum in Kaitlyn's mouth. Gulping down his load she kept sucking until he started going soft. It became too sensitive and he reluctantly pulled away from her still eager mouth.

"Thank you," she said sincerely, "I haven't been that excited in years, maybe never. I came twice while sucking you. My crotch is a steamy, wet, sticky mess."

She giggled and said, "That is the first time I have ever thanked a guy for coming in my mouth with no warning. Of course, you knew exactly what I wanted, didn't you?"

"Yes, and I know what you want now," he replied, "I'll be right back."

Going up to the kitchen he got out the piece of cheesecake with raspberries he had brought. Grabbing a fork from the drawer he carried them back to his dungeon. Instructing Kaitlyn to get on her hands and knees he got a forkful of cheesecake and told her to open her mouth. When she complied he fed her the bite of food. She didn't know what it was at first and recoiled slightly, but her taste buds soon had her savoring the bite and wanting more.

"We're going to play a game now," Morris told her. "Every time you come you get another bite. You can choose whether you orgasm by fucking or by being beaten. Sounds like fun doesn't it?"

Kaitlyn moaned and said, "Fuck me first, ram that big cock into my cunt. No foreplay, no fingering, just shove it in me, I bet I'll come on the second stroke I am so hot right now."

Hearing him put down the plate she put her face on the floor and lifted her ass in the air. He didn't make her wait and buried himself to the root on the first stroke. Pulling all the way outhe listened as Kaitlyn moaned and then whined at him for pulling out. Morris buried his cock again then flexed his muscles making his hardon twitch inside her. She screamed and her whole body started shaking. Pulling out he stared at her crotch as thick cream started to drip from her vagina and puddle on the floor.