I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," he said walking into her view, "I drank 6 pints of water since I got here and you know what? I haven't pissed yet. But I feel an urge coming on. Now where do you suppose I ought to relieve myself Allison? You have any helpful hints?"

Allison was seeing his naked body for the first time and she seemed to like what she was seeing but he could tell she certainly didn't like what she was hearing. She kept staring at his cock as he slowly moved closer to her. He had never pissed on anyone before but found that now that it was going to happen he was excited about it.

His cock was only six inches from her mouth and he was about half hard. Allison couldn't quite reach him with her hands tied where they were, but she eagerly licked her lips while she waited. As she watched the pee hole opened and a stream of urine came shooting out hitting her on the bridge of her nose. She was so shocked she didn't react for a moment then when she did react she tried to back up. This caused her to fall backwards. Her hands went above her head and she hung there with her arms up and her back a foot from the floor. Morris stepped up and straddled her hips and continued to piss in her face.

Allison lost it and vomited all down her chest. Morris struggled and finally stopped his flow. She was choking, crying, spitting and gagging as she hung there. He walked around behind her and lifted her to her knees.

"Oh my god, you have to let me go, I'm sitting in puke and pee, it's disgusting," she demanded.

Not hearing a please Morris walked in front of her and said sympathetically, "Here let me help clean you up. He stood close and let loose again. This time she put her head down and he directed his flow to the top of her head, then changed his aim to her chest and washed the vomit from her body onto the growing puddle around her. Allison just knelt there dry heaving and sobbing. His stream finally slowed to a trickle and stopped, he shook the last drop from his penis and stepped back.

"Well, I think I'm going to go up and have a snack," he announced.

"NO, oh please no. Please let me go in the shower and wash this disgusting filth off. I-I'll be a good girl. I said please, you can't hate me that much, can you?" she begged.

He stepped close and said, "Look at me. Yes, yes I do hate you that much and more, but unlike you I care about people so I will let you shower, but first you have to do one little thing for me."

"I'll do it, just let me shower, please."

Morris bent and uncuffed her legs from the spreader bar and put in on the table. He unhooked the cuffs from the rope and said, "Now before you shower, I want you to lay down on the floor."

"What? You mean like get down on my stomach in that pee and puke? Are you serious? Why would you make me do that?"

"You have ten seconds to get down there or I hook you back up and leave you until you air dry. Then I am going to piss in your face again and again until you do whatever I tell you to do. Am I finally starting to get through to you?"

Allison started crying as she reached her hands out to the floor and slowly lowered her body into the mess on the floor. She began sobbing as her breasts touched the now cold liquid. Soon she was lying full length in the mess. Morris moved close and put his foot in her back and pressed down.

"Now you have some idea of what people felt like when you treated them just like this, when you treated them like garbage. Do you begin to understand how humiliated and degraded you continue to make people feel, do you?" he shouted at her.

Grabbing a handful of her piss wet hair he dragged her to her feet and led her around the corner to the huge walk in shower. He turned the water to cold and shoved her under the huge sunflower waterhead. Allison was torn between getting the filth washed off and trying to escape the freezing water. Morris kept her under the stream until her teeth started chattering then reached in and brought the temperature up to comfort level and entered the shower to wash his legs off noticing that she was staring at him.

"Take your mask off please," she quietly asked him.

"Why?"

"I want to see the face of the person that I treated so badly. I must have mistreated you for years for you to hate me this much," she said quietly.

He reached up and pulled the balaclava off and threw it out into the bathroom. Allison just looked at him then finally said, "Morris Finch. If I had passed you on the street I never would have recognized you. Yes, you should hate me, I even told you once that I hoped you would die in the war. I remember that, it was the last day of school."

"Yeah, for some reason I remember it too," he said dryly.

"So how did you know I liked playing pain games and that I disliked pee so much?"

"I didn't know anything about the pain stuff. Dilly told me about the guy getting some piss on your shoe one time," he explained.

"Yes, I'm sure she would have told you everything she knew to help punish me. I didn't really know her, but Bridget insisted we call her Dykie instead of Dilly. The strange part about that is that she probably got laid more than the three of us combined. Tell her I'm sorry, would you?"

"Sure," he mumbled, "turn around, I'll wash your back."

He got a good look at her ass and knew he would have to get the Noxzema out. When the soapy washcloth reached her butt she moaned. "Sorry, I'll stop," he told her.

"No don't stop, I mean it hurts but I like it when it hurts a little."

"Shit," he scoffed "I think you like it when it hurts a lot."

"Well maybe I do, what's wrong with that?" she asked.

"Nothing at all, I like beating you. But I also was turned on by pissing on you."

"I didn't like that at all but for some reason I was surprised it was so warm. That would feel nice if I could convince myself it was water not pee."

"Speaking of warm water be seem to be running out of it," he said reaching around her to shut the water off.

They stepped out of the shower and Allison got two towels from the warmer. The towels were huge fluffy things that were toasty warm. She explained the warmer came on when someone started the shower. She opened a closet then handed him a fluffy robe and got one out for herself.

"So, can I ask a question?" she asked Morris.

"You just did," he replied

"Asshole, what I want to know is, well, was this just about revenge?"

"I see you still don't get it do you? This is about waking you up, making you realize what a horrible selfish cunt you have always been. I want you hurt like you have hurt other people," he explained.

"But I have never physically hurt anyone," she protested.

"Wow, you are either really stupid or have a very selective memory. The three of you ambushed me behind the bleachers at a football game and I fell on some broken glass. I had to get twenty-six stitches in my arm and leg. Then that last day of school you say you remember don't remember wounds from that cat you put in my locker, I needed three stitches. You knocked my sister off her bike, she hit the curb and knocked out two teeth. You pushed Donnie Ranthum off the monkey bars and he broke his arm. Do you really not remember any of that?"

"Now that you tell me I do remember those incidents but, in my defense the other two were always with me," she said rather lamely.

"That makes it worse you bitch, you could have stopped it or at least helped after you allowed it to happen, but you know what I remember? You stood there and laughed every time. Think about that for a while."

With that he tore the robe from her body and threw it on the floor. He grabbed her hair and pulled her from the bathroom and back to the gym. He chose padded handcuffs this time and hooked them to the rope. He pulled until her feet were off the floor then tied the rope off. He carefully grabbed the four corners of the plastic sheeting and pulled them up catching all the piss and vomit. He carried it to the garage and got two empty five-gallon pails from the back of his van. He carefully poured the contents from the plastic into one of the buckets and then poured half into the other bucket. There was only a couple of inches in each bucket and that was not enough for his purpose. He carried the buckets into the laundry room and ran cool water in each bucket until the liquid was six inches deep. He retrieved another sheet of plastic from the van and returned to the gym and spread it under Allison's hanging body. She was quietly sobbing and started asking questions and trying to apologize at the same time. He ignored her completely and went and got the buckets. He used his shoulder to push her body back then set the two buckets down.

"Pick up your feet," he told her.

"Morris please don't do this to me. I know I did terrible things in the past but I can change, just give me a chance," she pleaded.

Picking up the bamboo rod he quietly said, "Put your feet in the buckets now."

He didn't give her a chance to comply, he just started to use the rod on random parts of her body. She got one foot in a bucket but she was trying to escape the blows and couldn't find the other bucket. Morris stopped until she got her other foot in its bucket the started beating her again.

"Please, oh please god stop beating me," she choked out between sobs.

Morris stopped and pushed the rod under her chin so that she looked at him. "Would you have stopped this if the other two were doing this to someone?"

"Yes, no, I don't know. I'm sorry, I never thought of myself as a cruel person. I just thought I was doing what I had to so I would be popular."

"You dumb fuck, who were you popular with? Two other cunt that were just as twisted as you. Everyone else wanted to see all three of you dead. To this day do you have any friends other than Bridget and Kaitlyn?" he asked her.

"No, not really. I'm not sure that even my husband likes me, I know he doesn't love me. He keeps me because he can and because I look good in photos."

Morris almost felt sorry for her then shook his head and went to the rope and lowered her until her feet touched the bottom of the buckets. He took off his robe and stepped in front of her. He aimed his penis at her left knee and started pissing, after what felt like about half he moved to her right knee and finished emptying his bladder.

"Now you silly cunt, I'm going upstairs to eat. If you remove your feet from the buckets it will leave drops behind. If the floor has any moisture on it, I will make you lick it up. Does my little piss toy understand?"

Allison stood there with her head down trying not to cry. When she didn't answer he picked up the rattan and she quickly came alive saying she understood and wouldn't move.

He went to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich with the things he had brought with him. Glancing at the clock he was surprised to find it was nearly two a.m. Morris fixed Allison a sandwich and carried it down with him.

Allison was quietly sobbing and hanging from her wrists, she wasn't even trying to stand up. Morris was about to say something when he realized her sobbing was not from pain or humiliation but the sorrow that comes from searching one's soul and finding it wanting. He turned and went down the hall to find a bedroom. He found three bedrooms that had personal effects in them and realized they were for the staff. The next bedroom he found looked like an empty spare room. When he saw it had a bed with both headboard and footboard, he nodded his satisfaction.

When he returned to the gym Allison had quit sobbing and was standing up looking miserable. He let her arms down and took off the cuffs. Putting a towel down he helped her step out of the buckets. He bent down and used another towel to wipe her feet off and told her to sit on the table and eat the sandwich. She just nodded at him and sat down.

He went to the van to get more water and when he returned Allison was sitting there holding her uneaten sandwich and sobbing again. When he got close to the table she climbed down and went to her knees and buried her face in his stomach. Her arms went around him and pulled him close. She started wailing like her heart was broken. After ten minutes she tried to stop and get to her feet but couldn't manage it on her own. Helping her up then gently scooping her into his arms he carried her to the spare room. He had intended to tie all four limbs to the bed but in the end just put a padded cuff on one of her feet. She was asleep before he finished restraining her. Retrieving the sandwich and two bottles of water he left them on the nightstand by the bed.

Morris found another empty bedroom and went to bed leaving the door open to listen for Allison. He fell into a dreamless sleep and woke at ten in the morning. After working the kinks out he went to check on Allison. The sandwich was gone and one of the water bottles was empty, but Allison was sound asleep again.

Going to the gym he quietly packed all his equipment and took it out to the van. Then returned the room to the way it was when he got there. He checked on Allison again then went upstairs to fix something to eat. There wasn't much in the fridge but he found some oatmeal and fixed that for himself. He went down to the gym and used the stationary bike for an hour then switched to the elliptical and had been on that device for half an hour when he heard his name being called.

Entering the bedroom Allison said, "I really need to use the bathroom. After yesterday I really want to use a toilet to go in."

Silently he moved to the bed and unlocked the padded cuff on her ankle. She thanked him and got up still naked and went into the bathroom. As she passed him he looked at her stripes and realized he had not treated them. He went to the van and found the Noxzema and antiseptic cream. When she came out of the bathroom she was holding the robe she had on the night before. Looking at her he shook his head no and pointed to the bed. Dropping the robe on the dresser she winced as she sat on the bed.

"Lie down on your stomach," he ordered her.

Morris started applying the cream and she jumped as the cold hit her. Allison soon relaxed and he coated all her stripes then used the antiseptic on two of the purple stripes. He nudged her hip and she rolled over and he repeated the process on her front.

"You can either put the robe on or go find some clothes to wear,"

"I think I will put the robe on, it feels good and I don't want that cream on my good clothes. Whatever you put on me felt really good, it took all the sting out of my bruises, thank you."

Getting she stood in front of him then went to her knees and looked up at him.

"Thank you for opening my eyes. I never thought about how horribly I treated people. Not just in the past, but recently, now. I deserve to be killed, if you want to murder me, I will understand and forgive you. The Taiwan whorehouse I could do without, but I wouldn't protest if you did sell me. Thank you for punishing me. I thought it was about revenge, but you said it was not only revenge and I see that now. How did you know it would work, how did you know what to do?"

He shrugged and said, "I always know, it's a gift."

"Well thank you for giving me this gift. What about Bridget and Kaitlyn, are you going to punish them too?" she asked.

He chuckled and told her, "You are the last, I disciplined Bridget first then Kaitlyn."

"Why those sneaky bitches! They never gave me a hint about it. I should be furious, but if I stop and think, they did the right thing. This happened exactly as it should have."

Allison sat silently and he could see the gears turning in her head, finally she said, "I don't know how to be a decent person Morris. I don't know how to apologize, or how to ask forgiveness. I-I'm a little lost as to what I'm supposed to do."

"I think the best thing would be to talk to the other two. I think you are all in the same boat and can help each to do the right thing."

She nodded and said, "Let's get something to eat, I'm starved."

After breakfast they sat at the counter finishing their coffee and she asked him, "What did you do to the others to make them see the error of their ways?"

"That's between them and me. Ask them, they might tell you."

"What I'm getting at is, I bet it involved sex. And yet, you never touched me. Why not? You don't like gorgeous blondes or what?"

"Each person has a breaking point, yours was not about sex. I forced you to your breaking point a different way. I think it was very effective, don't you?"

"Yes, it was very effective but I was still waiting for you to fuck me. Right before you peed on me I thought you were going to fuck my mouth, I was looking forward to it."

"Yes, and that's why I didn't do it, you would have liked it."

"Oh," she said thoughtfully, "you really are good at this aren't you? Well the next time you come back to discipline me I want you to fuck me."

"Oh, you think there's going to be a next time, do you?"

"Yes, I can guarantee you will come back again. Because next time I want you to come in my ass, then I want you to give me a piss enema."

"Yeah that might get me back all right," he admitted.

She got off her stool to stand next to him and he took her in his arms. They kissed for a bit then Morris stood to go. He pulled a business card from his wallet and laid it on the counter.

"Call me when you have the need," he told her. And he was gone.

=======================

A week later he got a call from an angry client. She insisted he come over to her office even though it was after six p.m. She was waiting in the empty lobby of the building when he arrived. After he was inside she locked the door and gave him a curt "Follow me to my office."

He was still wondering what this was all about. This was one of the accounts he had inherited when he bought the business and there had never been a problem. As he followed her he couldn't help but stare at the woman's ass. She was maybe thirty-five and very well built. From the way her ass moved in her tight skirt he knew she wasn't wearing panties, well maybe a thong.

They reached her office and she stood aside and motioned for him to enter. When he did she closed and locked the door. She moved around him and then sat on the forward edge of her desk and looked him up and down.

She finally gave a little grunt and said, "The reason I called you was because we have a problem. I think you can solve the problem." With that she stood and turned, leaning across the empty desktop.

"I believe the solution is in the lower right hand drawer of my desk."

Puzzled he walked around and opened the drawer she had indicated. In the drawer were a flogger, a riding crop and a bottle of lube. He looked up just as the woman's dress fell to the floor. Not only did she not have any panties on but her small breasts were not restrained either. He looked at her face and saw a small smile.

"I love a hard cock in my ass. And I like it when it hurts, I like it to hurt all over. My husband won't do anal for some dumb fucking reason. He will also not punish me to my satisfaction. He does get a raging hardon when I come home with some guys cum dripping from my ass and stripes all over my body. Does any of this interest you?"

"I have only one thing to say"

"And what would that be?" she asked.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks open."

She let out a very girlish giggle and said, "Warm it up with the flogger first."

After twenty slow strokes with the flogger he could smell her hot pussy. When he looked her juices had run down to her knees. He removed his clothes and stroked himself a few times to get maximum hardness and with no warning stuffed his hard cock up her ass.

"Oh, you fucker, you knew just what I wanted, didn't you? Oh fuck me harder I'm going to cum from your dick in my ass. Oh fuck here I go, I'm going to spray all over this office, oh you bastard fuck me."