I'm Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What finally did the trick was a double date: Me with Doug, and Barbara with Mark. Yes, Barbara has successfully seduced Mark, and she was having one hell of a high time about it! I was, of course, furious, all the more so because it was my idea.

After the dinner and the movie, with Hazel safely at my mother's house, the four of us returned to my place. I was sitting next to Doug, of course, and Barbara was next to Mark. Doug did not know he was not the father of Hazel, but I'm not sure he cared. As far as Doug was concerned, Hazel was my problem, and my problem alone.

When Doug began to kiss me, as we -- in theory -- watched something on Netflix via my streaming TV, I made a point of kissing him back with passion. It was easy to do, since Doug was the sexiest man I knew. God, he was sexy. I was enjoying torturing Mark, which just made the torture all the more effective.

Mark then kissed Barbara and raised the stakes by undressing her to her bra and panties. Doug quickly followed suit, undressing me. Five minutes later we were down to our panties, both of us, and I was beginning to worry, just a bit. It's a bit extreme, after all, to fuck Doug just to make Mark jealous. My heart was sinking. Maybe Mark and I were just not meant to be? I was on the verge of crying. I really didn't want to fuck Doug; I wanted Mark!

Well, it was a good thing I chose friends who were smart, quick and great friends. Barbara whispered something into Mark's ear, and I saw his eyes get as big as saucers. Then she got up, and -- boobs bouncing -- walked over to Doug and me, and pulled Doug up, and led him off to a bedroom.

Doug didn't care. Barbara was just as much a prize as I might have been, and best of all (for Doug), she was willing! Both Mark and I sat there in shock, and in short order we heard the telltale squeak of my bed, combined with the soft moans of a woman being pleasured.

Mark looked over at my near naked form, disappointed that Barbara gave herself to Doug, and not to him. Then he looked again. He looked a third time.

"See anything you like, big boy?" I said.

Five minutes later Mark and I were both naked. I was flat on my back, my legs spread, and Mark's cock had quite easily found its way, now for the third time in our lives, into the slit where it was always meant to be. Fucking me was preordained by the gods in Heaven, or Mount Olympus, or Paramus, N.J., or wherever the gods hang out, and I'm sure the gods were jealous of how happy I was, as Mark plundered my nether regions as only one's true love ever could.

This time I played my cards right. When Doug proposed swapping women after the first fucks, I said no. Barbara was willing, but when I said no, Mark too joined in with a weak no, but at least it was a no! I'll take it. We compromised by letting Barbara and Doug watch Mark and me fuck a second time. I'm not sure Mark enjoyed the exhibitionist fuck as much as I did, but then, as Barbara once remarked, I am one hell of a kinky bitch. As Doug once remarked, I am one hell of a fox. It's a good combination.

When Mark finally proposed to me, I suspect it was basically to keep me to himself, and not, for example, to let my charms be shared with Doug the Womanizer, Colin the Asshole, my brother Dan of incestuous renown, or Mr. X.

I said yes, that I love him and had always loved him, and he gave me a diamond ring so big it was destined to give the ring finger of my left hand a hernia. Nevertheless, I wore it proudly and happily.

Mark still hadn't realized he was Hazel's father, but at least he realized he loved me, and that he wanted me as his life partner. We moved in together, and planned the wedding.

My Mom took wonderful care of little Hazel as Mark and I enjoyed our honeymoon. I was surprised at Mark's virility, as he fucked, and he really did fuck me wonderfully, several times a day, as we bronzed ourselves on the beach in Aruba.

I'm not sure when it happened. I think we were married about three months when Mark's memory returned enough to realize we had made drunken love at Alvin and Lorrie's party right around the time Hazel was conceived.

"Joanie, you know how I always thought either Colin or Doug was the father of our daughter Hazel?"

"Yes, I do. I was impressed you wanted to marry me anyway," I replied.

"Well, do you think it's possible that I created Hazel with you that drunken time at Doug's party? I'm beginning to recover fragments of some memories, and one thing I remember is that I didn't have a rubber, and you had said you weren't protected, but we did it anyway," he said.

"It was a truly memorable fuck. I wanted it so very much," I replied, making Mark work for it.

Hazel cried, right on cue, our little girl once again displaying her insatiable appetite. As Hazel nursed at my naked breasts, Mark looked at her, at me, and at myself.

"I'm her biological father, aren't I," Mark said. It was a declaration, not a question.

Mark's finally realized, all by himself, that he's the father of Hazel. Later I showed him all the DNA tests I had done while she was still a fetus. Yes, he is the father. To my surprise, that gave Mark yet another erection, and once Rachel had finished nursing, it also gave me another wonderful fuck, during which I came twice. Throughout the fuck, Mark fondled my gigantic diamond on my left hand. I think Mark was finally realizing we were married, and that it was a good thing.

As Shakespeare would have it, All's Well That Ends Well.