All Comments on 'I'm So Sorry Ch. 02: Her Story'

by FullyLoadedUK

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Bomber6969Bomber6969over 6 years ago
The Why!

Now comes the revenge. I hope it is serious and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait.....

So looking forward to the revenge but would really like them to get over this & stay together.....after the revenge of course. And far, far away from this place.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Finally

Let the Revenge Begin.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SO FAR, THIS IS NOT EXPLAINING

only telling what has occurred, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Call

the cops as soon as they leave with the money dumb ass. Young girl will get off light

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Where is the law in your pervert fantasy!!!

Go to the cops and they will go to prison for a very long time!!! But i think your pervert fantasy and your lechery is the mainspring for that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How in the hell...

Was Gillian able to keep this a secret fromBob? If she was getting as much sex and/or abused as much as she claims, then there is bound to be physical evidence. How is it that Bob never noticed any of it? It also seems like an awful lot of people are in on this scam. The more people that are involved or just know what’s going on decreases the chances of keeping the secret. So again, how does Bob not (at the least) become suspicious?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What Bullshit!!

This story is ridiculous! plain stupid. no need to read further. The last commentor "how in the hell" hit it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do you honestly think that any man who witnessed what he saw would give a shit about why she did it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this is so poorly written it is unreadable. i gave up. Are you literate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one gives a fuck about the heartless skank slut. You are trying to justify her cheating over and over again. This is ridiculous and nothing more than a POS story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should’ve told her husband when the girl called her the first time. Not started spreading her legs for other men. What a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFullyLoadedUK@FullyLoadedUK
130 Followers
Originally from the uk, I've lived in Europe, Japan, USA and Canada over the course of my life. My vocabulary is a little mixed up because of it. So it's soccer not football, pants are underwear and I'm content to happily mix gas and petrol in sentences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES