I'm So Sorry Ch. 02: Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still a virgin now because of him. Because everyone since couldn't earn my trust. Couldn't get past the extra layer of defences I had in place to combat what he did and what happened to Auntie Gillian that night." She went from blushing with the revelation of her lack of experience to sobbing at the end. Gillian offered her some tissues and a hug.

"I followed William that night. Followed him to a club downtown where he was hung out with of a couple of black men and several women. The women fawned all over him and a couple of other guys there.

"I was pissed he was out on the town without me, pissed these women flirted with him but proud that he didn't seem to rise to occasion at first. I even thought of leaving when he stood up and leaned over the shoulder of one of the black men. Whatever they said was then sealed with a handshake and William beckoning one of the girls to follow him.

"They left the club with their arms around each other's waists. Crossing the street into an alleyway lined on each side with garages." Her head was down, her words dripping with pain. Pausing to wipe away the tears and grab fresh tissues.

"She opened one of garages and walked in. He following her in, leaving the door open. From where I was parked I could see far enough in to see the corner of a bed and a stool beside it. I couldn't see him but did see his arm as he reached over and placed his clothes on the stool.

"When his boxers dropped onto the stool, she appeared beside it naked. I saw his hands around her waist as she leaned in and I assume kissed him before leading him further into the garage. For the next ten minutes, I watched the little of the bed shake then saw him naked next to the stole dressing again.

"They walk back to the club when he's done. Rejoining the group they'd been in before. I'm furious as this point but scared to confront him. I decide to wait until he heads home for the night. Until he's alone.

"An hour later, he does it again with a different girl. As they cross the road coming back to the club , I hit the accelerator and attempted to run him over. The squeal of my tires as the car kicks into gear gave him enough warning to save his life. He pushed her forward then stepped back for himself. I went through the gap between them catching them both with glancing blows. I'm told I broke both her legs and shattered one of his. Shelly tells me he still doesn't walk properly.

"Foolishly, I stopped and got out to see the damage I'd done and call him a stream of very nasty names and that we were through. The black guys he'd been hanging with we're running towards me, so I got in the car and drove off.

"They followed me. As I drove through the city with them chasing me, I called Aunt Gillian. To be honest it was more because in my state it was the first person the phone offered me that I trusted to help me. I wanted mum, I got her. She told me to come to the office because she was still there and she'd get me inside then if they broke in we could call the police.

"I drove straight into the underground parking and to the door were Aunt Gillian was. Rushing over to her and hugging her as I cried. That was another mistake. I caused her to drop her access card.

"They caught up to us as we scrambled to pick the access card . Five guys, four of which surrounded us and the leader who did the talking."

"I'll carry on from here Sharon." Gillian offered, Sharon nodded her approval as she wiped more tears away.

"They wanted Sharon to replace the girl. She'd replace the income they would lose while the other girl was hurt. They wanted to break her in right there and then. I tried to talking to them. To get them to leave us alone. Pleading, begging and threatening.

"We got down to them fucking both of us and they'd let it go. Then eventually, I'd fuck them all and they'd let us go." Gillian looked around at all our faces or rather Mary's and mine. Sharon had her head down crying loudly.

"They had me strip and when I going to slowly for them because I couldn't stop shaking in fear they tore my remaining clothes off me. Forced me to my knees as they either striped too. Well one didn't he was to eager to get to fucking me I guess and just whipped it out.

"That one had his cock in my mouth and handful of my hair in his hand as he violently fucked my face with his cock. It was brutal, I gagged and choked on his cock and the buildup of saliva. He didn't care and continued to pound away on me. My nose scratching on his wiry pubic hair, his bulls slapping against my chin. I was being abused, humiliated in front of my niece and my body responded with excitement and mini orgasms. I couldn't understand it, I wanted it to stop, I wanted to get out of there and yet my body craved more of it. The pain and pleasure disconnected my brain.

"The others arrived as he came. Holding my face firmly against his crotch as his spurt load after load into my throat. I was choking on it, my face burning hot as I struggled for air and my body loved it. My whole body started to spasm in a massive orgasam. I flopped to the floor when he finally released me.

"There was no rest for me however, one of the others grabbed my hair and dragged me up onto my knees and jammed his cock into my mouth. Fucking my face like the one before him. Another one grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. Expecting me to wank him off while he waited his turn.

"The third dropped to his knees behind me and grabbed a hold of my nippes and pulled them as hard as he could, twisting as he pulled. I shuddered once more with another orgasm quaked through my body.

"He continued to maul my breasts then with one hand as he forced two fingers into my cunt. Finger banging me with no regard for me. He was using and abusing my body. My mind was appalled, my body burnt with the pleasure in the pain.

"The two standing tugged and pulled every now and then forcing me to swap which cock was fucking my face and which was being jacked off by my hand. At that moment it was my whole world.

"Simultaneously, the cannon in my mouth started pumping it's seed as my cunt exploded on the guy's fingers. I squirted. I'd never done that before. I hosed down the guy in front of me. He pulled off, spraying the rest of his load over my face as he slapped me and called me a whore for soaking him. The leader of the pack was laughing at him which made him madder and he slapped me again. I fucking enjoyed it. I hoped for me. I was so far gone from reality that I never thought I'd find my way back.

"The one behind me pulled me backwards and impaled my arse on his cock. No warning, no loosening me up. No, he pulled me back and used my own weight to ensure he buried himself deep into my. It burned, it hurt and I got off on it. Grabbing my hips, he started to pummel my arse with force.

"The first guy returned now and they coordinated so he could get his cock into my cunt then they see saw fucked me. Getting faster and faster. Using more and more force. Just more pain and pleasure feeding my body's needs.

"A third guy joined in, forcing his cock once again into my mouth. He couldn't fuck me with the force he had before but got enough behind it to get his cock in my throat.

"The one in my arse unloaded his spunk and pushed me off. I had but moment to catch my breath before the one fucking my mouth laid down and pulled my arse onto his dick. The one that had been in my cunt pushed himself in again and the fourth member of the gangbang crew pushed his cock into my mouth.

"This repeated over and over again until I'd have eight loads of cum dumped into my cunt and arse. They had me suck their cocks cleans then left me in a puddle of my own and their com on the concrete floor while they dressed.

"Sharon, bless her, came to me then crying her apologies as she tried to dress me. My bra and panties had been destroyed, my blouse had no buttons left to do up but my skirt was in an okay state.

"By the time she had the blouse and skirt on my they were covered in cum but at least I was mostly covered up. At this point I was also coming around and mortified as to what I'd done.

"With it all over, I thought they'd leave and we were done. But no. They now wanted paying for the time income the whore would lose because of what Sharon did. And worse, the fucking leader had recorded the whole gangbang on his phone. He had us both over a barrell now. I'd made a really piss poor deal.

"I don't know why. But we marched through the office to the safe and I collected twenty thousand pounds and gave that to them. They were happy with that and left.

"Finally we were alone and actually thought it was over. We agreed not to tell anyone about it and I told her to find a university as far away from here as possible and not come back until she had at graduated if ever. I guess she didn't listen to me." Gillian paused and looked at the crying Sharon. Pulling her into her embrace to try and comfort her.

"We each went home and tried to forget what had happened. I think I spent over an hour in the shower that night trying to wash the shame off myself. It didn't help.

"Next morning, I'm called into the Reggie's office. Kat - Katsuko - is in there with him along with the lead of the group - his name is Dwayne - from the night before. Reggie proceeds to show me a video he'd recorded on his phone of my stealing money from the safe. Following it up with the video from the security cameras in the parking lot of me having sex and then finally a security video showing Sharon running over William and the whore. You clearly see her license plate number and it's pretty obvious that it's her that gets out of the car after hitting them.

"Reggie fucked me in his office that day while Kat recorded it then they switched and he filmed her pounding me with a strap-on. I thought that was all they wanted but no, it was after that that they dropped bombshell on me. Dwayne and Reggie were partners in a porn studio. Using Dwayne's whores as the talent normally but now I was going to be the star." Gillian was crying now, struggling to tell the story.

"At first I refused and figured I'd take the punishment. Reggie ended that with a single phone call. They had a third partner in the porn venture and he turned out to be your boss. On top of everything that would come down on me and Sharon, your boss would fire you and then ensure you never got another job again.

"So I felt trapped and the only way forward seemed to be to agree to do this. The agreement was just meant to be until I'd paid back the money I stole. The videos would only be behind a paywall. So hopefully no one would know. You know how that turned out.

"I became Reggie and Kat's fuck buddy whenever they wanted. Your boss' too. They shared too, some of the senior execs in both companies. And Charlie from your company."

"Charlie!" I screamed. Charlie shared an office with me. He was my closest friend at work or I thought.

"He apparently was pissed off when you got the promotion. Which I asked they give you given what they had me doing. They did it but the price was Charlie fucked me. Fucker took out his hate for you getting his promotion on me. My tits were bruised and my arse bled afterwards."

"Fucking arsehole. I'll kill the bastard."

"Bob. Honey, in the overall grand scheme of things that's a minor thing. Your boss set it up. No, our bosses set it up." She told me trying to hug me but I back away from her. I can see that hurts her but all I can see is the videos of her with all those men and women. It makes my skin crawl.

"So, I'm pretty sure I've long since earned my freedom but they refuse to let me go. I'm a cash cow to them now. My videos are why people purchase accounts based on the viewing numbers. But they still have the evidence. They still threaten you. They even threaten to find Sharon and drag her into this sometimes."

Mary was angry and shocked, you hear it in her voice when she stepped in to speak, "Fucking hell. This is about as fucked up as it can get. To start to fix this, let's take Bob's job safety threat away. Bob you can work for me."

"Thanks Mary but I think I need a fresh start as far away from here as possible. But I think I need a little revenge before then. I have a plan." I told them looking around the room at their faces, "Please. Let me explain."

12