How We Met Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man who works for an older man.
1.2k words
4.5
6.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Don when I was just eighteen, he was older, yes much older than myself, he was fifty five, he looked I would say early forties. He was a very well dressed, well mannered, the kind of guy you lost in a crowd.

Don grew up as a single child, he lived with his parents till they passed away and left him their home, Don never married he never really dated. He had met a few men that caught his interest, but they all were straight men or so deep in the closet they would never openly date another man.

My Mom had asked me to go over and ask Mr Connors if he needed any help with anything, she would volunteer my services, then compensate with with a generous allowance. Don of course was caught off guard, how could he have a young man like myself in his home, doing daily chores no less.

At first he declined my Mom's offer, but after a day he called my Mom asking if I could come over and cut the lawn, do some yard work. He also had some other things he needed help with in his home, I was all for it I needed money.

I went over that afternoon, he was such a nervous nelly, so shy and scared to speak to loudly, I on the other hand was a boisterous young man who worked out played sports and hid the fact that I was gay to everyone.

Don wore his homosexuality on his sleeve, he was a small man, soft spoken, not a mean bone in his body, I liked the man, he was a man I could be friends with. He greeted me at the door and would show me where he kept the lawn mower and other accessories.

The man had a riding mower this would be the easiest job ever, I got the trimmer started and that is where I would start. He had a good sized yard but with a riding mower it was going to be a piece of cake to get this done.

I caught him more than once watching me from the window in the house, he would pull the curtain back, but was shy to watch me work. It was a very hot day so I took off the tee shirt I had on, I wore shorts, no underwear, a pair of work boots and sport socks.

I had a great physique, I worked out, I kept in shape, I ate right, I was told by many I was a handsome young man. Don finally came out to see what I was up too, he turned beet red as he saw me shirtless, I was never shy, I loved to show off what I had.

He and I talked while I weeded, he always seemed to be on guard, even in conversation, he asked me all kinds of questions about work outs, girlfriends, did I plan to leave to go to college? I told him I worked out daily, I never took a break.

I was honest and upfront with my sexuality telling him I was openly gay, and I did not really know if I would leave or stay close to home. I knew he wanted to ask me so many more questions, I asked him bluntly, but not being rude or crude if he too was a gay man.

He turned red once again and did not respond quickly, I already knew he was but I wanted to hear him say it out loud.

"Billy your generation is so open and honest now, back in my day you could be beaten or killed for saying you were that way. Even still I can't seem to say it out loud for fear or retribution."

"I'm very sorry to hear that Sir, no one should have to hide their sexuality for fear of being punished for it."

"Billy I have never been with another man, I am far to terrified of what may happen if I did."

"Sir I too am a virgin, I am not about to jump in bed with the first man who tries it on with me, he will have to be worthy to touch my body."

"That is a good way to be, I just regret lost chances, so many times there were opportunities where I could have even just kissed another man, but chose to stay safe."

He looked down his face in his hands, he now was in tears, clearly the man was lonely, he needed a friend and maybe so much more. I never really looked at him till now, he really was a handsome man, even his body was in great shape.

I got up and stood in front of him, he looked up at me and I pulled him to his feet, I wrapped my arms around his body and held him.

"Think you really need this Sir."

I held him he finally wrapped his own arms around me, he was in tears, I felt for him, and I felt his cock pressing against my own. Clearly this man was hung, like a small horse I would guess, I leaned in and kissed his neck.

His entire body shook, nerves, took control of him, he wanted this and needed this but in the back of his mind he still was scared, terrified he would be hurt just by showing some emotion. Even after he stopped crying he held on to me.

He finally pulled back, his face red, I knew he wanted, no he needed to be kissed, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his own. He was completely limp, his whole body was being held up by me, he did not kiss me back at first but then he kissed me back.

My own cock was rock hard and dripping, his was pressing against the trousers he had on, the man always so well dressed like a gentleman in the older movies. I pulled back and he of course apologized for kissing me.

"It was I who kissed you Sir, and I do not apologize, it was the best kiss I have had so far, clearly it had the right effect on me."

I pointed to my rock hard cock pressing against the fabric of my loose fitting shorts, his eyes never left my cock. He walked up to me his hand going for my rock hard cock, he ran his hand over the fabric covering my cock.

I pulled open the shorts so he could see my engorged cock, his hand went in and touched it, he gently stroked it. I was so close right now, I knew what I had to do I stopped him, he and I in his yard in the open for all to see.

"I could come in after I finish up and we could continue."

He smiled at me, he went into the house and fixed himself up, he looked back smiling a few times before he disappeared into his home. He came out a short time later with a glass of ice water, he could tell I was sweating up a storm. He told me to come in the house once I was done, I put all the tools away and made my way to his home.