All Comments on 'I'm Very Disappointed in You Pt. 03'

by alyssawinters

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This part made no sense. Hormones may make him more emotional, but they don't hypnotize or brainwash. Also, his friend would stand up for his friend and try to get him away from an obvious mess brought on by his head fucking wife. The friend sure as shit would be startled and not see it as a way to fuck his wife. It's his buddy after all, who he stopped by to offer tickets to spend time together. It would be a shock and he sure as shit wouldn't have taken on the cunt who is obviously orchestrating it. I thought this was going to be where the husband got help from the outside, his friend who would use the monster trucks to get him away from his wife and find out what's going on. He could give a shit about the ole lady, he would be worried about his friend, so when all this skewed towards the author making the friend a potential Bull, it was disappointing and made zero sense the way it's presented. The victim has been a zombie with no emotions or input.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralyssawinters@alyssawinters
a former straight male and part time novice Cd turned budding t-girl under the direction of her Mistress. On her 17th month of feminizing herbals ...developing her breasts now with a-cups ...alyssa has been under the guidance of her Dominatrix moving into her 3rd year of being...