All Comments on 'Imagining You'

by LittleHoneyCream

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Betharina521Betharina521over 8 years ago
your whimpers

Wow. I love how you said your neighbors were home so you had to be quiet....and how you sound when you orgasm. (blush)

Stevebaker686Stevebaker686over 8 years ago
Nice whisper...

I loved it, and would like more from you. Could you expand the description of where you are and what you are doing a bit? More detail. You have very lucky neighbors, I do hope they hear you!

LittleHoneyCreamLittleHoneyCreamover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all so much for such great comments and feedback! Because of your comments, I will definitely be posting more in the near future; I really didn't know if anyone would like this submission. Enjoy!

XOXO

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I love the sound of you struggling to stay quiet. Subtle, yet very intense. I look forward with great anticipation to your next offering. A little more detail regarding your fantasy or what exactly you're doing to yourself would not be unwelcome, but more like this would be wonderful, too. I can hardly wait until your neighbors aren't home...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely hot yummy Please post more

Delicious and inspiring - I had an awesome orgasm listening to your sweetsexi experience. Please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very hot

Very hot...more please!

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 8 years ago
Antici...

...pation. Still hoping you'll add another submission.

EroticM35EroticM35almost 7 years ago
Mmm so hot you have me precumming at work

Wow I wish i could hear you when you arent holding back from your neighbors! Will you message me for more ideas! Would like to hear what else your in to.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Mmmm

I bet at the end of this audio you're mouthwatering honey oozed out of you in creamy little to massive squirts😋Finger licking indeed! Please make more....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous