Impotent and Incontinent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezes my ball until I scream and cry it out and then takes my penis thoroughly and sits on it. It's way too weak and short to even come past her labia but still she rides it like it is a horse's dick. Mourning and shouting as if I gave her the best time ever.

"Oh, you did it again, well I had my taste of your piss, now you can try it yourself. Take your piss, right out of my vagina."

She sits on my face. Urine drips out of her, I can't tell it's hers or mine. I try to lick her, her insides, her clit but she suffocates me with her weight. She goes up and down my face and sometimes I grab a breath. I panic and the only force I can use are my teeth. When her face comes up, I squeeze her clit and peehole between my teeth. With a sudden jerk she stops. Then the warm flood of her urine fills my mouth. Due to her weight I can only swallow her warm liquid, but it is so much,in such a powerful squirt, that I can hardly get it down on time.

"Now that was fun, wasn't it? I bet you can do more. Your dick is.. well... "

She slaps my penis, until there are bruises on it, and hits my balls with her fist. Out of her bed table she takes a dildo and puts it in my mouth.

"Now, shall we go front or back? What do you say?"

I can't say anything. Before I know it she leads it into her vagina. First carefully but after a few seconds it feels as if she jumps on top of it. She is all wet and the dildo goes in slightly, but still the force of her coming down makes the dildo go deeper and deeper into my mouth. She falls so hard on my face it seems she wants my head inside of her. Her liquid drips into my mouth. I know the taste, it tastes like a woman, like pleasure, like my Gina. Suddenly she stops and tells me to hold the dildo firmly between my teeth. Her hands hold her butt cheeks apart as she lowers her anus on the dildo. It takes 3 attempts but then it slights in. Her movements are now subtle and with her hand she rubs her clit. My nose is now almost inside her. As she rubs herself, her fluids drip onto and into my nose and mouth. Then with a big force she squirts 4 splashes of urine out. Her movements get fast, uncontrollable and my head shakes in all directions as she moans and shouts out loud.

"Now this is being alive. Feeling pleasure, pain and hornyness. Is it as good for you as for me? No, because you are just dead meat."

"No no no, it's good, it's great, I'm not dead meat. But listen". I am crying. "I am more than my body, more than what doesn't work. I am a brain. It works, it thinks and loves only you. All the success in my life, I did for you, to make you proud, give you everything you need. I am not dead, I live just for you."

She dresses while I am still bound to the bed. She puts on her pantyhose again and with her knees bent she puts a fresh incontinence pad inside.

"Gina, please... let me just... you know I can satisfy you, do everything you want. What you just did was great."

"You know i love you too, but i'll tell you what I want. When I see you on the top of your success, among the rich and powerful, in a room full of people who look up to you, for whom you are a role model. When I see other women longing for you, because of your success, power and money and being jealous, at that moment I want to think... no... I want to know; this is MY man. And this night, this man, his male flesh is inside MY body, inside MY femininity. That, dear Pascal is sex, is foreplay, is thin line between mental and physical love. Now, what do you expect? Never want to feel a penis inside me again? Never feel the bond between masculine and feminine again? Well I'm 38 now, and it is more important to me than it ever was."

She bends over me to unleash my hands. I sit up and touch her nylon covered legs, rub her padded butt, I'm weeping. My head is resting on her belly as she stands before me. Her hands go through my hair.

"What if you can see other men? Just to have sex, to feel a penis once in a while? No love, just plain sex? Would you stay with me? I would bear it if you recognized me for the men I am. But don't ignore me, look at me, look up to me, look at all I am, the good, the bad and the ugly."

She sits down on the bed, with her back to the head rest. With her nails she makes a big hole in the crotch of her pantyhose and takes the pad out. Her legs are spread and her knees bend. She is sitting there, open in front of me, looking straight into my eyes. There is no emotion, longing, hornyness, fire, or love in her eyes. She is just ready, and that's all I can ask for.

I go down and bury my head between her legs.

"I will hurt you... " she says.

12