In Her Dreams... Intro

Story Info
Shaylah awakes from a dream and pleasures herself.
1k words
4.33
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaylah opened her eyes and shot up in her bed with a sharp gasp, as though being torn from a violent nightmare. Heart pounding ferociously, she could feel the rhythm of it inside of her head. Her eyes began adjusting to the light in her room as her brain was fighting for information to connect faster. Did she oversleep? What day was it? Why was she drenched in sweat?

Gradually, the details slowly started to come into focus. She was at home, and it was her day off from work. The images that began to replay in her mind reminded her that she had in fact experienced some intense dreaming...but it was no nightmare. Shaylah let out a slow sigh and began working to relax her panicked body. Sliding back down onto the plush pillows, she noticed traces of cool moisture. She brought a hand to her head and felt a light sheen of sweat still coated her warm skin. After bringing both hands to the back of her neck for a quick rub, part of a daily morning ritual, she looked forward and met her own gaze in a body-length mirror across from the bed.

Shaylah Winters was a recently divorced 32-year-old woman. With long, brown wavy hair and almond eyes to match, her soft, pale skin was flushed with the blood that had been rushing through her warm body.

Her heart was now settling into a more consistent beat, but it was deep. Naked except for a pair of crimson lace panties, she remembered liking how the delicate garment had complimented her curves so much the night before that she had left them on. She traced a couple fingers from her neck down to her chest. Shaylah had large, beautiful breasts- the kind that people had noticed ever since the 7th grade when they had developed. It had been a very long battle to love them, but now in her thirties, she certainly had an appreciation for the body she was born with.

As her hands rounded her breasts, she began recalling the dream that was responsible for the electric buzz radiating all over. Glimpses of naked skin and lips intertwined shot into her brain as she fondled her nipples. In an instant, they were standing at attention between her fingertips. Her breath quickened as she looked down at her tits, so perfect. Shaylah sucked the fingertips of one hand and brought them down to pinch her nipples as her other began to slide down her abdomen, imagining it was his touch discovering her all over again. She closed her eyes and let her vision sweep her away...

*As Tristian's face looked down at her naked body for the first time she heard him whisper, "Gorgeous..." His voice was barely more than a deep and gravelly whisper.

It was thrilling to hear him so pleased with her appearance. Their first date had already gone remarkably well and after hours of talking and inching closer to one another he had literally swept her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom. She had no idea what he still had in store for her. *

She hadn't yet gotten to her pussy, but she knew it was already wet, the details of the dream were making it throb. Unable to wait another second, she spread her legs and moved her hands under the small material of the lace thong. With her left hand, she spread her lips, revealing a pink, wet clit. Softly, she began to rub all over, spreading the natural lubrication to every inch. As she arched her back, pushing her breasts higher towards the ceiling, Shaylah recalled the vivid dream once more...

*Tristan's mouth worked her vagina like it was an old friend, seeming to know exactly how to extract the most pleasure from it. Shaylah looked down between her open legs where he met her gaze with blazing eyes while keeping his entire mouth engaged on her sweet slit. The perfect balance of alternating sensations. With laser focus his tongue tenderly rubbed her clit, then widened the area of effect with a large sweep of her pussy, finishing off by attaching his mouth to suck it all back up. *

Eagerly, she pushed a finger into herself, quickly followed by two. She waved them gently inside and after a few moments pulled them out and brought them to her lips. Shaylah loved giving herself a little taste of her ecstasy during the moment. It was incredibly arousing to feel how wet she could get. Hips were grinding into her sheets; she could feel the moisture from her swollen cunt dripping down to her ass. She could see Tristan on top of her. Could feel him inside. With a free hand she grabbed a soft breast and offered it to his mouth.

Body trembling, she knew there were only a few moments left. She couldn't hold on to it if she wanted to. Often when watching porn, it was possible to make a session last up to an hour- but with such a fresh and stimulating dream in her head there was no hope of lasting that long. What image did she want to pull her into orgasm? Yes...that's the one.

Shaylah continued the assault on her pussy in a syncopated fashion, exactly as she wanted it. Toes pointing down into the mattress, knees beginning to shake. Behind closed eyes she saw Tristan's face as he orgasmed, driving her pleasure to peak. Vocally, she did not make much noise beyond a low moan in her throat. Collapsing back into her pillow, Shaylah attempted to control the shuddering breaths that occurred whenever she came, like teeth chattering from the cold. Body spent but equally alive as hell, every inch of her was trembling. Eyes still closed; a smile spread across her face.

After a few moments, her eyes fluttered open and looked over to the bedside table to where a worn notebook with worn, folded pages and a bookmark lay. This is where she kept a collection of her most private thoughts and desires. Detailed accounts of the most consuming and exciting sex dreams, real-life encounters, and all the things she was too afraid to say aloud, even to friends or partners. It held the innermost workings of her heart.

Shaylah never let an experience like this morning go unwritten. Not wanting to forget a single detail of the dream that had caused such an intense orgasm, she grabbed the notebook and turned to a blank page.

"Dear Diary,"