In It for Life Ch. 15

Story Info
Francesco shows his oral skills at the stag party.
2.1k words
4.72
2k
1

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In It For Life

15.

They were all looking at him like he had just sprouted a second head. Francesco put his hands in his dress pants pockets and stared down the fuckers. "Want a demonstration?" he drawled.

Robinson tipped his head back to take a better look at him like he just saw Francesco for the first time only now. "Why not?" he said with a smirk.

That smile was cruel, but maybe they had no idea who Francesco was, and what kind of things he had been through. Was it daddy-in-law's idea to throw him to the wolves? These days, Karl was like a closed book. Francesco was all aware of swimming in dangerous waters, but that didn't mean he would back off.

He turned toward Karl and locked eyes with him. A strange fire burned inside, that much was clear. So, Francesco knelt in front of him and put one hand over Karl's crotch. Whatever he was planning, at least a part of Karl agreed with him; hell, the most important part of him agreed with him.

He felt strangely calm, despite the many pairs of eyes drilling into his back, as he undid the buttons on Karl's pants and rummaged through to get the snake out. He pat the hard cock against his lips, enjoying the short exhalation he immediately heard from Karl. Then, he licked his lips and wrapped them around the head. He made sure to turn a smidge so that he could offer those asshole a glimpse of what it was that he did that could make Karl happy.

Robinson got to his feet and came closer. "Cocksucker," he whispered in a loaded voice. "Fuck, give him to me next, Karl, yes?"

"Fuck no," Karl's harsh reply came.

"What?" Robinson clearly had no idea Karl would tell him no right off the bat.

Francesco felt triumphant and wanted to laugh, but he never ruined a blowjob if he could help it. He just went deeper, giving the good-old fashioned deepthroat to Karl's cock, just like he liked it.

"I'm your fucking commanding officer," Robinson continued, and Francesco could swear there was a bit of whine in there, somewhere.

"Not anymore, you're not," Karl hissed at him. He was spreading his legs wider, his balls getting heavier. Francesco felt them through the expensive fabric. Yeap, his man was locked and loaded. With all those stupid preparations, they hadn't had proper time for themselves.

And Karl hadn't been much in the mood, quite the insomniac most of the time, and only present in bed toward morning, while Francesco waited for him, pretending to be asleep. All in all, they were both strung out, and this Robinson dude either didn't know Karl that well, or he didn't care.

"You never left the unit for good, right?" Robinson insisted, still bent on making Karl yield.

"That's what you think." Karl snorted. "Yeah, Cesco, lick the head like that, baby." He put a hand on Francesco's head and began pushing him.

Good, they were both in on this game. Francesco moaned around Karl's cock and increased his rhythm.

"What the fuck?" Robinson murmured.

There was shuffling about, and Francesco could tell everyone was getting closer. The phone in his pocket was assurance, but would Morgan be fast enough? He doubted the bodyguard was hugging the door to the VIP room right now.

There was another hand in his hair. Francesco batted it away.

"Touch him again, and I'll break your fucking arm," Karl growled to whoever had tried that. "Just go deeper, baby," he told Francesco, in a completely different voice.

Karl wasn't the kind to put on a show, but this time, he was doing it just right, and Francesco was happy for it. He licked the head over and over, and then moved deeper, choking on the hard candy just to drive those fuckers crazy.

"No way you're not passing him around," Robinson talked again. His voice was heated. "It's our code."

"That code doesn't cover my husband," Karl said smoothly.

Oh, fuck. Francesco wanted to kiss him so much, but his mouth was busy.

"Did you really turn into a faggot?" Robinson asked.

They could move in on them. They were ten, and not even Karl would stand a chance against his former army buddies. That couldn't be the way to play that game. Morgan was, hopefully, on stand-by.

Karl snorted. "The faggot is you, Robinson, wanting my husband to blow you like you haven't gotten your dick sucked in ages."

Francesco bobbed his head up and down faster. They had to get out of there without being made into a fucking gangbang show. Someone had just touched his ass, or so it felt. But it was just his pride not letting him give up on Karl's cock without blowing it before that happened.

"Who the fuck are you calling a faggot?" Robinson growled. "I'll fuck you up, Karl, don't think I can't. I'll fuck your husband," he said mockingly, "and you'll fucking watch."

Francesco gasped when he was pulled back by force. Karl jumped to his feet and his fist moved so fast, hitting Robinson square in the jaw and sending him back on the sofa. Francesco struggled against whoever was holding him and managed to break one arm free. Without hesitating for a moment, he punched one of them in the face. The fucker growled more in disbelief than pain.

"Fucking fags!" Robinson yelled, but right that moment, the door opened, and a bunch of women in skimpy clothes walked in.

They stopped their giggling for a moment and stared at the scene, probably wondering what the hell was going on. Francesco shook off the guy still holding him and took Karl's arm. "Let's let the boys enjoy themselves," he said out loud.

He crossed eyes for a moment with one of the working girls while he pushed Karl's cock back into his pants. The girl smiled and winked at him. Without looking back, Francesco pulled Karl after him.

He only stopped at the door once. "I hope it's clear enough. You're not invited to the wedding." Well, it was a crap shoot, and he didn't call the shots, but he needed that moment.

Robinson had murder written all over him, but the working girl straddled his lap and caressed his cheek. Well, that had to do it, because the fucker slouched back into the sofa and wrapped one arm around the girl's thin waist. He locked eyes with Francesco for a moment, and then he smiled.

Weirdly enough, it looked like there was a bit of respect in there, somewhere.

***

Karl kissed him shortly once they were on the backseat. Francesco barely had a moment to trade a meaningful glance with Morgan. So, the man must have been behind the timely walking in of the escorts. The bodyguard knew how to act all smoothly, it seemed.

"Finish me off," Karl demanded in a ragged voice.

Francesco didn't wait to be told twice. He pulled back Karl's monster cock and began to slurp with gusto. Fuck, his cock was hard, too, but that had to wait because there was no way he'd let Karl wait another moment.

It didn't take him a long time, either. He grabbed Francesco's head and skull-fucked him hard, all the while mumbling under his breath. "You're good, you're so fucking good... suck me off... get that load..."

Francesco had to fight to swallow everything when it came. It was so much, filling his mouth, making his cheeks puff out. Still, this was Karl, calling him baby and husband, so he wouldn't let one drop spill.

At the end of it all, he let his head rest against Karl's thigh, breathing hard. Rough fingers ran through his hair, making him shudder in pleasure.

"Thanks, Morgan," Karl said roughly. "For sending the girls in."

Ah, so he had caught on that, too.

"The least I could do," Morgan replied.

"You do a lot," Karl said and added not one word.

"Just don't let your father know."

Karl snorted. "You don't have to tell me that."

***

Karl was fast asleep and pretty satisfied by how he looked, his face all smoothed out and free of worries. Francesco watched him for a while and then he tiptoed out of the room. Somewhere, in the house, there was someone he needed to thank properly.

He found him in a room downstairs, after trying a few doors.

"Hey," he said, as soon as he let himself inside.

Did Morgan ever sleep? He seemed so calm and collected all the time, so he had to. But it was already after midnight, and he was still at work, in his suit, looking nothing like worse for wear.

Morgan swiveled his chair around. They were in a surveillance room of sorts, an entire wall covered by screens.

"Are you busy?" Francesco asked.

Morgan shook his head. "Can't sleep, Francesco?"

"Not yet. I wanted to thank you, too."

"No need for that. I'm just doing my job."

Francesco walked closer. "Yeah, but I bet your big boss wouldn't have minded if Karl and I got a little roughened up, right?"

Morgan nodded. "You're a smart boy. I knew you'd figure that out."

Francesco pressed on his crotch. "I'm also a horny boy."

Morgan laughed and shook his head. "You should be in your husband's bed, sweetie."

Francesco didn't plan on being deterred from what he wanted to do. "I took care of him. But who's going to take care of me, daddy?" He added the last word with a smirk.

Morgan sighed and linked his hands behind his head. "You know how to push those buttons, don't you, Francesco?"

"Don't say you don't want it," Francesco said.

"If it's you, I always do. Come here," Morgan beckoned him. Francesco straddled the man's lap, and Morgan kissed him slowly, while caressing his hair and face. "You boys are going to drive me crazy. You did a nice work on Karl's cock tonight, Francesco. Did he come a lot?"

"Gallons," Francesco murmured. "Gave me a nice meal. I wouldn't mind just a little more."

Morgan laughed. "Is my cock just a snack for you, sweetie?"

Francesco shivered as Morgan caressed his back and ass. "No," he whispered.

He was fooling around, but that much was true. He needed Morgan tonight because he needed that reassurance that there was someone having his back. Or maybe he was just a whore that had been neglected for a bit too long.

Morgan snuck a hand inside Francesco's pants from the back and began to dip his fingers inside his ass. "Karl should keep you busier," he whispered.

"Yeah," Francesco said. "He's going to, I'm sure."

"You got ready for me?" Morgan whispered. "Got ready for daddy?"

"Yeah," Francesco confirmed. "I need you, daddy."

Before Morgan, he hadn't thought he'd get off on that, especially given all that shit with his stepdad, but now he did. Morgan helped him out of his pants and Francesco wasn't surprised to see that the man had gotten his cock out. He slid down and hissed as he was stretched open.

Morgan swallowed his soft moans with kisses. "Yes, baby, like this. You have a great ass, Francesco. Give it to daddy."

It was getting hotter in there. Francesco linked his hands behind Morgan's head and pushed himself up and down fast. Morgan kissed and licked his throat while he blew his load all over the man's suit.

Then, his body all soft and pliant, he was put on all floors on the carpeted floor and fucked from behind until Morgan let out a growl and shot deep inside him.

***

"Sorry about your suit," Francesco said. "Came all over."

Morgan shrugged and walked over to what looked like a built-in wardrobe. He opened the door and let Francesco see the neatly arranged clothes. "I have everything I need."

"So, do you sleep here?"

"Yes. Don't worry about me." Morgan kissed his forehead. "Now shoo, Francesco. Thank you for your sweet ass." He patted his butt. "Make Karl happy, all right?"

"I hope I will," Francesco replied.

Sure thing, Karl couldn't know about his fooling around with Morgan. Although, Francesco thought, he'd like to tell him one day, but only if he was ready to accept it. Maybe Morgan would be good for Karl, too. The thought of the man's strong hands on Karl's body made him shiver in pleasure. He'd love to see that, but seeing how Karl was, that was probably just wishful thinking on his part.

tbc

@anon - yeah, that sounds hot AF, but it won't happen in the canon version of the story, lol.