In It for Life Ch. 29

Story Info
Don makes Francesco do things to Karl.
2.1k words
4.38
1.1k
1

Part 29 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In It For Life

29.

"Lick his balls, Francesco," Don ordered, guiding his head around. "You look good with your mouth full of balls, don't you?"

If it had been anyone else, Francesco would have been horny like hell. The horrifying thing was that he was like that anyway, regardless of how much he hated Don. "You spiked that damn wine with something else, didn't you?" he growled and tried to move his mouth away from Karl's ball sac.

Don pushed him harder so his words came out muffled. "Don't make it hard for Karl, Francesco. Look at him, sweating and willing."

It was true. Francesco could feel Karl's breath coming in short puffs. That could be mistaken for pain, but he knew the guy well enough to realize that wasn't it.

"Easy, like this," Don continued to instruct him. "Go under, go for his asshole."

Francesco felt goosebumps everywhere. It was like he had a fever, and his entire body shivered when Don pushed inside, bottoming out in his ass.

"What do you want?" Karl drawled drowsily. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I told you, boy," Don said in the same cold voice. "I want to wake up the faggot in you for good. You made a fool of yourself, falling for this little bitch. Not that he's not good at what he does. He is, that's why I'm fucking him, the bitch in heat that he is. You need punishment and discipline in your life, Karl. Who else than your father should deliver that?"

"You're a fucking moron," Karl growled, but his voice was weak, and aside from his throbbing dick, he seemed limp and totally at the mercy of their tormentor.

"Are you licking that hole well, Francesco? Go for it, eat Karl out. Look at his cock leaking all over. You must like that, don't you, Karl?"

"Fuck you," Karl spat. "Who doesn't like having his balls and ass licked?"

"In your case, it's more than that. I'll show you soon enough. Francesco, don't go lazy. Lick properly and start to open him up."

Francesco already had half a tongue inside Karl's ass, and he could feel the tight asshole quivering in pleasure. He dreaded to think about whatever Don meant by those words. "You promised," he said as he stopped. "You promised you won't do anything bad to him."

"That totally depends on you, Francesco. Be an obedient little whore and do exactly as I say, and your faggot husband will not suffer at all. Since he's such a homo inside, I bet he'll love it."

Karl was growling obscenities at his dad, but his legs were moving apart, letting Francesco lick him better.

"Good," Don whispered in Francesco's ear. "Do you think you got it wet enough? Now fuck him."

"W-what?" Francesco stammered. "What the hell? No."

"No? Didn't I tell you to be an obedient little bitch or else I won't guarantee your husband's wellbeing? Grab that little dick of yours. I know it's hard. And put it inside him. Wreck that hole."

"No," Francesco protested and tried to move away, but Don was holding him in a tight grip and was hammering his ass, making his breath hitch and his cock slap against his lower belly to the point that it was painful.

"Suit yourself," Don said and pulled out with a pop from his ass. "I think I should do it then."

"What? No!" Francesco tried to push Don away, but his muscles didn't listen to him that well.

Don pulled Karl by the legs and then pushed them apart, poised at the quivering asshole with his big hard cock.

"Fuck you, asshole." Karl's insults came out slurred.

Francesco felt his heart hammering inside his chest. He had feared something like that would happen, but he hadn't expected it. "You're an asshole," he cried out and smacked his fists against Don's shoulder.

"Watch it, Francesco," Don growled at him. "Beg me to let you fuck him, and I'll step down." As he said that, he used his cock to move it across Karl's balls and then lower, close to the crack. From there, it was a matter of a single move to go for penetration.

"I'll do it, I'll do it," Francesco pleaded. "I beg you, let me do it."

"Cesco, no," Karl shouted at him, as much as he could do that in the state he was. "Don't!"

Francesco felt tears running down his cheeks. Even if he had fantasized about fucking Karl, it had been nothing but that, a fantasy. Definitely, he hadn't expected to do it forced by Karl's dad, the only alternative to that being to allow the scumbag to fuck his own son.

Don grabbed him by the shoulders and put him in position. His lips were on Francesco's ear. "Remember how he fucked you until he made you love it. Do the same to him. Fuck him until he begs for getting cock in his ass. He's a little whore, just like you. Turn him into a bitch like he did to you."

Francesco squeezed his eyes shut. His cock was hard despite the situation. Karl was hard, too, as much as he tried to pull his knees together and push him away.

"I'm sorry, Karl," he whispered while he planted the head of his cock against the throbbing hot entrance.

"I'll never forgive you, Cesco, not for this," Karl said back and then let out a shout as Francesco went through.

Spit was not enough for how tight and unwilling Karl was. Francesco tried to pull out and add some more saliva, but Don slapped his ass. "He fucked you dry before, didn't he? Go ahead and wreck his ass. Don't you want him to understand what it feels to be a bitch?"

Karl grunted and cursed, but his ass was giving in, and Francesco began fucking him, while Don continued to smack his ass lazily, like it was some kind of kinky play, not a fucked up shit. "Isn't it good, Francesco? You don't fuck much being the little whore for cock that you are, but I bet this feels good. Your husband is going to spread his legs for you from now on, whenever you're in the mood. Don't you like that?"

"Fuck you." Francesco felt sweat pouring down his back. Karl's hole was so tight, and it felt so good it made his eyes roll in his head.

And Karl, despite his swearing and threats, was shooting from his cock, without being touched, from nothing but being fucked in the ass. Francesco stared at the shooting cock, at all the cum that landed on Karl's chest, belly, and even face, and he came with a long drawn out shout that sounded like coming from a delirious person.

He fell over Karl and hugged him, whispering new apologies, but the other's body was inert in his arms, not responding at all. "I hate you, Don," he said, "I'll hate you until you're dead."

Don laughed and pulled him from Karl. "I don't mind your bravado, Francesco, but keep in mind that I might change my mind at any moment. I bet Karl's ass feels so good now, filled with your cum. Let's see."

Don pushed two fingers inside Karl's ass and then brushed them over Francesco's mouth. "Now that you tasted his ass, remember that he belongs to you. Fuck him often, fuck him until he cannot scream anymore. Give the bitch in him what he needs."

Francesco made an attempt to push him away, but to no avail. "I only did it because you forced me."

"Tell that to yourself." Don chuckled. "But I didn't spike your wine with stuff that'd make you horny, so how you came in his ass, and how he came from getting fucked by you, that all happened only because that's what you two truly are." He turned his attention on Karl and slapped his cock hard once. "You're going to crave cock so badly, son," he said cheerfully. "I always thought you were soft. Now I have the proof. I should wish you a happy married life, but not just yet. I still need Francesco to give me some more ass and mouth."

"Didn't you have enough?" Francesco spat.

"I could always fuck your husband if you're a prissy bitch. That's why my wife never had me by the balls. I always find warm holes to get my cock. I don't let anyone lead me by the dick."

"You're a fucking basket case," Francesco said with anger. "I assure you nothing that you want will happen. You can't destroy what Karl and I have. Even this, it's just your stupid imagination that Karl will turn into someone else. And you're lying. You put stuff in that wine to make us lose control like this. I'm not buying your bullshit for a moment."

"I don't need you to believe me. But I know my son. Get ready to get kicked to the curb, Francesco, if you're not willing to give him all the cock he needs in his ass. Once awakened, a bitch never goes back to sleep. And my bitch of a son just got awakened to how much he likes a cock in his ass. It doesn't have to be yours. Any will do. Now hop on my dick and ride. I know fucking like you just fucked Karl doesn't quite do it for you."

Don didn't wait for him to obey and pulled him over his lap. Francesco pursed his lips and turned his head when the man tried to kiss him. He closed his eyes, as he didn't dare to look at Karl and read nothing but hate in his.

***

"Is this how we're going to be from now on? We're not talking anymore?"

Karl secured his safety belt and looked ahead. "What should we talk about? Switching?"

"Your dad is a total scumbag. You know this doesn't mean anything."

"You liked it. You came in my ass, when you know I don't do that shit." Karl kicked the engine into gear and made the car roll down onto the highway.

"Well, if we're going to split hairs, it looked like you liked it, too," Francesco said and tried to touch Karl's elbow.

His husband shook his arm as if he was about to get burned with hot iron. "You'll forget all about this night, Cesco. You'll forget or me and you, we're going to have a problem."

"Alright. You don't have to yell. And I'm all for sweeping it all under the rug. But seriously, can't we move to another city? Somewhere your dad can't reach us?"

"He can reach us anywhere." Karl set his jaw and looked ahead. Francesco wasn't entirely sure that he was paying the proper attention to the traffic.

"That can't be true. Can't Morgan hide us? He's into that stuff with witness protection program or at least he has friends there."

Karl threw him a short look that conveyed everything he thought about Francesco right now. "And who do you think it's behind everything?"

"Your dad can't be behind everything," Francesco retorted. "Not even the president has that kind of power."

"Yeah. But people the same as my dad have that kind of power. Together, they're a clique."

Francesco sank into his chair and crossed his arms. "So, is that it? Whenever he feels like it, he snaps his fingers, and we start eating his shit off the floor?"

Karl didn't say anything.

"I could divorce you," Francesco said. "Then, he'll have no more reason to go after you like this."

"Shut the fuck up, Cesco. I hate you for what you did tonight."

"No shit. What was I supposed to do? Let him fuck you?"

"It would have hurt less." Karl said those words so quietly that Francesco didn't know if he didn't misheard.

"Why? He has a bigger dick than mine," he said with anger.

"It's not about dick size, Cesco. It's about who the fuck you listen to. And tonight, you listened to him, not me."

"Well, I hate you back. Does it make us even?"

"Not by far. And don't get into your head that you can fuck me now."

Francesco wanted to ask Karl a lot of questions. After all, it had been his first time getting dicked. Unless--

"Has anyone else fucked you before?"

"You have half a brain or less? No."

"Whatever. You seem to take it pretty well," Francesco said bitingly.

Karl gave him a crooked look. "That's because I'm not losing my head for cock like you do. I saw how you enjoyed riding his cock like it was your first fucking rodeo."

Francesco closed his eyes. "I'm done talking to you tonight. Like father, like son, I suppose."

The slap took him by surprise. He felt his lips, just having been crushed against his teeth.

"Don't you ever compare me to him. Ever. Got it, Cesco?"

His pride dictated he stayed silent. Karl tsked. "I really did marry a fucking bitch."

Famous last words, Karl, famous last words, you moron.

tbc