In Jail with a Red Bare Butt

Story Info
Taken to jail with a red bare butt & but plug in me.
1.9k words
4.14
15.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my arranged spanking adventures also ended up being a source of major humiliation.

I had been playing with a gentleman named Tony for little over a year. He lived out in a rural region about 50 miles away. He was a very dominant and skilled spanker who also enjoyed using my little butt for his pleasure after soundly spanking and paddling it. He also enjoyed hearing about how I got spanked by Mr. Harris when I was younger, when he caught me in his back yard with no pants on and how the fear of being caught with no pants on would cause me to spontaneously ejaculate when I engaged in exposure play.

That day he paddled me and used a light cane on me and then had his pleasure. At the end of our Saturday morning session, he said he had a great idea. He said, "Obviously these days you can't risk being outside in public with no pants on but if you drove home like that maybe that would make you cum.

I was apprehensive, but the idea also appealed to me because I was feeling kind of kinky. Before leaving he inserted a butt plug saying" You don't want to stain your car seat." So, I left his house with a bright red butt with cane welts on it wearing just my sneakers and a T-shirt that covered my front but left half of my butt exposed. The car seat was very uncomfortable but it also was erotic.

Once I drove away, I started thinking maybe this wasn't such a great idea but also started feeling some of that same old familiar fear and arousal. At the same time, I started thinking what if I get into a fender bender or my car breaks down. One thing I was determined to do was to be very diligent in obeying all traffic laws. I certainly didn't want to get pulled over because on my way home about a year ago, I got stopped in small town for speeding.

I was stopped at a red light in the same town that I got a speeding ticket and there was a police car in the opposite lane. That alone was enough to set my heart racing. When the traffic light turned green, I went through the intersection and I saw the police car turn around with his lights flashing behind me. I knew I had not done anything wrong. I pulled into a parking lot and sat in my car anxiously waiting for the officer. I looked down and saw that I was covered so as long as I did not have to get out of the car. I felt I was okay.

He came up to me and said he was Officer Willis and asked for my license and insurance card. He asked, "Do you know why I stopped you?" When I told him I didn't know he informed me that I had an expired inspection sticker.

He said, "It's no big deal but I will have to write your citation. You need to get it inspected. When you mail in the fine include a copy of your inspection report. I felt quite relieved. He went back to his car with my driver's license.

He came back and handed me my license and said, "You have a problem. There's an outstanding warrant for an unpaid speeding ticket from a year ago." I told him I had paid the fine the next day but he told me he had no choice. A warrant had been issued and I had to go before the judge. All I could think of was I can't get out of the car.

Officer Willis told me, "You need to take your wallet and lock up your car because I have to take you in and book you into the jail. You'll have to stay there until the judge sees you which might take a few hours. Then if you can pay the fine, you'll be free to go. When you get home send them proof of payment and they will issue you a refund."

Pleadingly I asked him if there was any way this can be handled without going to jail. He told me no that I had to appear before the judge. Then he said, "You need to get out of the car now." I didn't move and he sternly said, "Do it now or you'll be facing resisting arrest charges." So, I complied.

He had a pair of handcuffs in his and hand when I stepped out, he told me to turn around with my hands behind my back and that's when he saw my bare butt. He was shocked to say the least. As he put on the cuffs he said, "Why the hell are you driving around with no pants on and what happened to your ass?" Luckily, he didn't notice the butt plug.

I was so totally embarrassed and humiliated I wasn't able to speak. Whatever sympathy he might've been feeling for me over the ticket was gone. He put my wallet and car keys in a plastic bag and me in the back of his patrol car and drove to the jail which was about two blocks away. On the way he said, "You're damn lucky only your ass is exposed otherwise I'd be charging you with indecent exposure."

There was a young Hispanic woman at a desk outside the booking area who took down the basic information. Willis said, "Seems this guy forgot to put pants on." He then turned me around, lifted up my T-shirt and said, "Hey Marie check this out." When she saw my red and welted butt she exclaimed, "Oh honey were you assaulted?" I just said no. She laughed and said, "Okay I get it. You were a naughty boy."

There were three officers in the booking area and a couple tables. Officer Willis escorted me in and Marie followed. She obviously didn't want to miss this part. All of them thought my plight was hysterically funny. I was repeatedly asked who had beaten my butt. One of them said to me, "Well I guess I don't have to ask you have anything in your pockets."

Before being uncuffed one of the officers pulled up my T-shirt to my armpits as part of the search. Whether it was a response to fear, humiliation or both it caused my cock to harden in front of everybody. All the remarks and laughter nearly brought tears to my eyes. The fact that they left me exposed told me there was definitely an element of emotional sadism involved. They were making me pay a price.

I was made to bend over the table and I noticed a box of rubber gloves and a bottle of lubricant to check to be sure it wasn't smuggling drugs. I knew how they would react to the butt plug and wasn't disappointed the officer said, "Jesus he has a butt plug in him." That really fired up the laughter. I just wanted to find a hole in the wall to crawl into.

Then it got even worse. They said legally only the nurse could remove it. They left me standing there with my T-shirt still pulled up. After about 5 minutes she showed up and following a good deal of laughter and banter she removed the plug and checked me for contraband. The officer asked if there were any drugs and she said, "No, just plenty of semen." That was the ultimate humiliation.

Officer Willis said to the nurse, "So in other words he got spanked and butt fucked." She said, "No doubt about it. I hope he enjoyed it." She dropped the butt plug into the plastic bag with my wallet and keys and then departed shaking her head.

After being uncuffed I got photographed and fingerprinted. I went through a locked door and was taken to the holding cell. The guard said, "It's a little crowded. We got a lot of Mexican migrant workers and they get paid on Friday nights. Some get a little too drunk. But don't worry I don't think they will mind sharing their cell with you."

I asked the guard if they had something I could put on and he said, "No sorry jail policy, in the holding cell you wear what you have on. Last week we had a guy in only his underwear. He was able to keep them on for at least 5 minutes."

I don't know if he was telling the truth or was trying to freak me out but he accomplished his goal. I was scared shitless.

The guard said something to them in Spanish and they all clapped. I assumed he told them everything. I got locked in the cell with six migrant workers and the guard went out the door. I felt some comfort given that there were surveillance cameras in the holding cell.

The guard was right. They seemed quite happy for me to share their cell. I spent the two longest hours of my life in that cell. Fortunately, I wasn't gang raped or made to suck cock. But I spent two long hours getting my T-shirt lifted up, my butt slapped, having my genitals groped and having guys rubbing their denim covered groins against my still red and very sore butt.

What was really embarrassing was the fact that all the time they were doing this to me I had an erection. Finally, one of them held my arms and another one jacked me off and I shot a big load and they laughed and cheered. To tell the truth because of my feelings of helplessness I became very aroused by what they were doing. The fact that I had a hard-on didn't do anything to discourage them. After I came they left me alone. I guess they had had their fun and something to tell their buddies.

A bit later the guard returned and said, "You are free to go. They verified the fine had been paid." My ordeal was over at least so I thought. I asked if they could give me a ride back to my car. They told me no they wouldn't because they didn't want cum on the patrol car seat. To my embarrassment and consternation, the guard said, "Seems like everybody in the holding cell had a real good time." So, they did make use of the surveillance cameras.

They told me that since I seemed to enjoy going around with no pants on maybe it would turn me on walking down the street with my bare ass showing. They handed me the plastic bag and offered to put the plug back in. Leaving I walked past Marie and smiling she said, "At least you got along well with your cell mates. Too bad we didn't have a paddle to give them I would have loved watching that. Have a good day". I guess everyone had a good time at my expense.

As I walked quickly back to my car, I did my best to ignore honking horns, a few shouts of "Put some pants on asshole" and a several shocked pedestrians. As I drove away, I considered the irony of Tony's statement about "these days not being able to risk being outside in public with no pants on."

I continue to visit Tony off on for another year but now drove 10 miles out of my way to avoid that town. Tony loved talking about what happened to me particularly while spanking me.