In Search of Jeannie Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominica had designed a special room for this creature and the first thing I noticed were soundproof tiles covering the walls and ceiling. The entire floor was rubber and there was a standard bed at one side of the room, just a short distance from a wall and a strange framework in the centre made from shiny metal tubes and rubber pads with straps hanging from it.

I took off my robe and hung it on the door.

"Please get on the bed, Luna." Dominica said as she motioned towards it.

I took a couple of steps when the worm moved violently and one the other effects of the pregnancy happened, and I peed myself involuntarily as it pressed into my bladder.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as I bent over, holding my belly as the warm liquid flowed through my panties and down my legs.

"No problem," Carlina reassured me as I sat up on the bed. She pulled my panties off and gently cleaned me with cleansing wipes. I lay down and opened my legs.

Dominica, meanwhile, had prepared the fluid that she'd put into my vagina to start the process. She carried the syringe across and pushed a long tube onto the nozzle.

"Let's meet the Sliptrillia." She said as she began to slide the tube into my vagina. I felt it sliding up my tunnel and then, she gently squeezed the plunger and I felt the cool fluid flood into my body.

Dominica withdrew the tube and we waited. I lay on the bed, allowing the fluid to be absorbed into my cervix. The first sensation of the birth came quickly. About 10 mins, there was a cramp and then a feeling of pressure which made me wince.

"I think we'll get you upright." Dominca said and I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and Dominica and Carlina took a hand each and helped me stand. Once I was upright, they went to work and strapped me into a special harness. Soft rubber bands wrapped around my thighs and legs, around my ass and across my back. A further two encircled my abdomen under my breasts. Once I was secure, Dominica guided the last couple of steps to the metal frame and asked me to stand up on a small box, which I did. Carlina and Dominica went around me attaching the metal loops which hung from my harness to the straps which hung from the frame. Once they were certain it was properly attached, Dominica activated a winch which lifted my weight off my feet.

I hung from the harness and they slid away the box. Reaching up, there were some padded hand holds which I used to support myself while they lifted up one leg at a time and hooked to more straps until I hung, with my legs bent and wide open but with my ass lower, in a kind of squatting position. It was comfortable and I felt fully supported. The worm would have and easy exit from my vaginal passage.

Dominica turned off the main lights, leaving me bathed in a pool of dark red light while I focussed on the increasing pressure inside me. I began to relax as we silently waited and I breathed deeply, feeling for any change. A trickle of liquid began to flow from my vagina, and I could hear it dripping on the floor. Carlina, rubbed my thigh. My hands gripped the hand hold and I pulled myself up as my cervix was jabbed from the inside.

"Fuck, FUCK!" I yelled as the straps shook and rattled.

Dominica approached me and pushed her fingers into my vagina, I felt her push against my cervix. She looked up at me, ginning. "It's coming."

Carlina slid her hand up to my pussy lips and gently massaged my labia and clit, making the tingle of arousal course through me as my cervix began to stretch open. My body responded in the way it has become accustomed and as I screamed, panted and squirmed in the restraints, the worm breached my cervix, forcing it open and began to slide into my vagina making me orgasm instantly. Carlina continued to massage my clitoris as I squirted, and my muscles clamped around the invading worm.

Gasping and convulsing above her, Dominica knelt below my and spread apart my labia, exposing my vagina which was stretched around the worm. Managing to catch my breath for a moment before the worm pushed forward another inch and its head left my tunnel. Dominica stood up walked to my side. "Push it gently out." She whispered.

I did as she asked and clenched my muscles. The worm wriggled and the sensation made me cum again. By now I was screaming and gritting my teeth, sweat pouring from my forehead and I pushed hard, this time, the worm slithered further out, quickly, I felt its body rubbing through my cervix and along the walls of my vaginal passage. I pushed again and the remainder of the worm inside me squirmed hard and I peed hard, once more, sending out a jet of liquid across the room. Dominica took hold of the worm as it left my body. I pushed and pushed, cumming over and over until, suddenly, with a final giant push, I screamed at the top of my voice as I came hard and peed at the same time. The last foot of the worm was ejected from my body.

I slumped, panting in the straps and Carlina wiped my face with a towel. Liquid leaked from my dilated and engorged vagina. Dominica and Carlina took the worm out of the room and next door where it was put in its incubator. By the time they returned, I was exhausted. Still in the straps, Dominica gave me a drink of water and then they set about releasing my legs and then lowered me to the floor, releasing the harness and supporting me. The birth had taken 2 hours and was by far the most intense breeding of my time with Interstar. It took another hour for me to shower and clean myself before Carlina brought me clean panties and took me back to the prep room where I changed into my clothes.

That night, after a rest, Dominica and I ate dinner together where she thanked me for working through such a prolonged but successful breeding. I felt a pang of sadness that the worm was gone, we'd been together for some time, but I knew my womb would soon protect another creature.

Dominica told me that she'd made the arrangements for me to return to the island the following day and I was so excited to be seeing Martha, Helena, my friends and of course, my lovely Jeannie.

I had a surprise for Jeannie upon my return the following day and, in the early hours of the morning, I led her to the lab, where, with Martha at my side, I slid a clear tube into her vagina and pushed the plunger of a syringe, filling her tunnel with a fluid that would impregnate her with the second ever, Sliptrillia worm. I'd be with her through her pregnancy and be the one there as she gave birth to it in a few months.

Hand in hand, we walked home to our hut in the jungle near the lab, closed the door, and went to bed. Happy, together and fulfilled.

THE END

*****

I hope you enjoyed Luna's adventures. I'd love to hear from you if you want to discuss my story.

Kisses, Lisa XXX

12