In The Days of Disco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bedroom," Angela managed, breaking away from them and pointing through the open bathroom door. Then she turned and dashed through to the living room, and moments later the opening bars of Giorgio Moroder and Donna Summer 'I feel love' wafted through the apartment.

She paused as she got back to her bedroom, leaning for a second against the door frame and looking down at Paul and Tony as they stretched out on her tea green shaded Egyptian cotton sheets, gazing back at her, cocks hard and ready to ravage her. Shit, she liked a bit of rough, alright -- none of the preening posers who flitted around her, waiting to invite her home to mummy for approval before fitting her into the world of dinner parties, nannies, weekends on country estates, Ascot and Goodwood and Founders' Days and cousins Passing Out at Sandhurst. No, none of that. Just physical men who knew that work was hard but fun was fun. She stepped into the bedroom...

She slid gracefully onto the mattress at the bottom of the bed, but instead of moving between them as Paul and Tony expected she stopped halfway up the bed, level with their cocks and sat up, a hard shaft in each hand, stroking them. Tony closed his eyes a little in pleasure but Paul kept his eyes on her, drinking in her body.

"Put it in your mouth," he told her, his voice a little gruff. Her eyes widened a touch -- it had been her intention anyway, but to be told to... thank heavens he remembered what she'd said in the lift. She bent down to his cock, licking the underside of as he groaned faintly, and then she wrapped her lips around his head, the smooth warmth of him in her mouth a thrill. And even more of a thrill was the shifting weight on the mattress as Tony decided he had better things to do than watch his mate getting a blowjob.

He moved around behind Angela, his left hand on her hip as he steered his cock with his right, pressing against her pussy as she let Paul's cock fall from her mouth, holding his shaft in her hand as she anticipated the thrust. Tony slid into her oh, so easily, her "oh!" heartfelt as her head dropped onto Paul's thigh. He paused then sank into her to the hilt, and she began to stroke Paul slowly, breathing in deeply as Tony eased back. His next thrust was hard, and now she moaned aloud as Paul grasped her hair and lifted her up, her mouth back on his cock.

They proceeded to use her just as she'd wished. Tony pounded her, harder and harder as Paul controlled her, muffling her squeaks until he looked up at Tony with a muttered, "my turn". Tony pulled out of her and went to lie down but Paul had a different idea, pulling Angela towards him. She wasn't quite sure what he was after, until his muttered, "sit on it," made everything clear. She obliged, swinging herself over and straddling him, and perhaps he knew she been brought up riding horses because she certainly had a good seat, her eyes rolling a little as she sank down onto him until he filled her, stretching her as she clenched.

Tony stood, and as Paul gripped her hips and lifted her to let her sink down again, and then again and again, he grabbed her hair and turned her, pushing his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth for him, tasting herself as he pushed himself into her. Deep throat wasn't her thing, mind, but he seemed happy for her to concentrate on his head which she did with a will, making him groan and then suddenly groan more urgently, and she reached up and took his shaft in her hand, wanking him vigorously until he grunted and she pulled him out of her mouth, angling him down just as he jerked and shot his cum over her tits and up towards her neck.

His face flushed, Tony flopped down on the mattress and idly watched as Paul gripped Angela more firmly and she responded, undulating, rubbing herself against the smooth skin around the base of his cock as she moaned aloud, urging him on, "Fuckme! Fuckme! Fuckme!" He needed little encouragement and to send her over the edge her slipped his hands around behind her, spreading her cheeks apart and pressing a finger against her tiny, tight arse. Despite her discreetly diverse experience no-one had tried that little trick on her and she immediately began to lose control, panting as the spots flashed in front of her eyes, her thighs beginning to tremble and a contraction beginning from a long way away, and swooping in as she sat down hard, rigid on his cock, spasms oscillating through her as she grimaced silently before falling forward, dizzy and grinning.

Paul wasn't done, though, and he held her even tighter, pumping hard up into her, every thrust sending ripples through her as she whimpered. And in a way it was the best bit, Paul making it last and last, but it had to end and soon his face contorted and he gripped her hard as he accelerated and his cock seemed to swell inside her before he erupted, gasping and pumping and gasping again, his cum filling her, glad that he'd seen her packet of pills in the bathroom.

Tony had rolled off the bed during the performance, padding to the living room to retrieve the box from the coffee table. He slid back into the bed as Paul and Angela gathered themselves, rolling a streamlined construction appropriate for the morning rather than goodnight heavy. He sparked up and inhaled, stretching out his shoulders as Paul eased out from under Angela and arranged himself on one of her pillows whilst she skipped to the bathroom to wipe cum from her tits and her cunt.

"Mate," said Paul, and the eagle-eyed might have noticed that he was about to drop a bomb with no little amusement, "don't you have to clock off?"

Tony started. Shit! He grimaced as he looked at Paul's smirking face, and there was no choice in it -- he had to dash back to Smithfield and punch out or he'd be sacked on the spot. And while he was happy to leave at the end of the week, he needed it on his terms, and with brass in pocket, not an empty pay packet. He cursed and handed Paul the joint, then rushed around gathering clothes and pulling them on as Paul calmly smiled.

"Your friend's in a hurry," said Angela as she slid between the sheets, easing the joint from Paul's fingers and inhaled deeply.

"Duty calls," smiled Paul as Tony slammed the flat door behind him, not bothering to wait for the lift and taking the stairs three-at-a-time.

"You don't have to go too, do you?"

"No, I've got all day," said Paul, turning to face her and resting a hand on her arse, "but I didn't think you'd be back for a repeat performance so soon."

"After the last time? I was trembling all week! I was just hoping you weren't averse to my extending the invitation to your friend... what was his name?"

"Tony. No," laughed Paul, "I know what you're into."

"Well, you surprised me a bit at the end, there." She handed the joint back to Paul and walked through to the living room to change the music. She came back into the room to the heavy rhythms of Burning Spear and Paul smiled -- this was more like it, dub reggae beat disco every day of the week. He pulled back the covers and invited her to slip in next to him.

"So," she said, taking the joint back again, "do you know any other tricks?"

"Plenty, darlin', plenty."

"Well," she said, dropping the joint in the ashtray on her nightstand and straddling him once more, "why don't you start showing me your repertoire?"

And Paul slid his hands up her body, resting his thumbs beneath her tits as she leant down to kiss him. Yeah, he had all day...

12