In the Dungeon - Hopeless 04

Story Info
Hopeless finally broken.
2.7k words
4.33
8.6k
5
0

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
267 Followers

The slave named Hopeless was miserable. Not because she was in a dungeon cell with only a mat and bucket, but because her Master had made it a life goal to torment her.

He had promised that she would regret spitting on it. Right now she was regretting that, and most other decisions she was making. Right now she would do anything he told her, and probably anything he suggested.

Master had modified a chastity belt for her with a vibrator and a computer chip. It would drive her to the edge, driving her crazy...and then stop, leaving her unfulfilled. For days now.

Just as the thought about her Master, the belt at her waist turned on forcing a low groan from her which quickly turned to a moan. Maybe this time she told herself as she rose and rose toward the edge.

"Fuck!" Hopeless whispered as the stimulation stopped just short of a screaming climax.

"Perhaps." a voice startled her. Master stood at the door of her cell watching her struggle with the days of denial. He comes forward and snaps the leash onto her collar. Having seen the other slaves perform she rose. "I see you like my new addition. I worked on it just for you."

"Bastard." she muttered, unknowing about his better than human hearing. With a scream she fell down, her hands going to her collar.

"My parents were married, you lusty little cunt." Chase put his foot on her chest as he held the end of her leash. "Lick it, whore." she looked up at him, defiant. Her belt turned on, stimulating her arousal. He moved his feet closer to her mouth. She moaned her pleasure, the belt being on shorter and shorter each time, frustrating her more and more.

After the belt turned off she panted with need, her tongue coming out to touch his shoe. Once done, she pulled her mouth away.

"Oh no, whore." Chase pushed the toe to her mouth. "You refused to lick, now you will suck. Suck it like the whore you are, Hopeless.

Again the belt fired up, taking Hopeless to the edge once more. As it worked, she leaned over, sucking on the toe of Chase's shoe.

"That's the first sensible thing you have done since I brought you here. I do you remember your word, Hopeless?"

"Right, Master."

"Very good, you stupid whore." Master said, removing his shoe and allowing her to go back to kneeling. "You will be pleased to know that I have decided to grant you release today."

"Oh, thank you Master." she gushed, quiet from her prior correction.

Master twisted his hand into her hair. "Apparently I have not spent as much attention to you as I should have. You think your mouth is for speaking." He undid his pants and shoved her toward his cock. "I need to see where you start at. Do anything stupid and you will sit here for another week, another month...until I forget what you did to me."

Hopeless moved to her task, thinking to impress her Master with her skills. He watched her try, finding her almost as bad as Pointless. He let her struggle for a few minutes before shoving her to the ground and leaving her cell.

Hopeless started to call after her Master, but saw him return with something. He grabbed her hair and pulled her toward him. "Open, whore."

Hopeless complied, still trying to please her Master now that she remembered her word. Only as Master started shoving it down her throat did she realize how long it was. It filled her throat, causing her to have to breathe through her nose.

"A little more information." Master reached down and removed the probe from inside the hollow vibrator. He moved to Whore's cell, seeing her kneel before him. "Hello Whore."

Instead of responding, she knelt down. Hopeless watched as her belt kicked on again. It has been relentless, not a moments rest.

"Oh, that's perfect, Whore." Master trailed his fingers over her back walking to her ass. "You are going to help me." Still no sound, but a nod to show Master she was listening. A low moan escaped her as Master slid the probe into her wet cunt. "I know you enjoyed yourself last night. I was praised for my amazing slave, you, Whore." Whore cooed at her Master. "Respond."

Whore moaned, just under the activation of her collar, but to show her pleasure to her Master. She stayed knelt down, her breasts rubbing on the floor. Hopeless's belt shut off, leading her to sob. She had seen this before, and knew it was only going to get worse as the belt continued its torture

"Respond." Master demanded again and his slave complied. His hands came back and removed the probe from her cunt. "Well done, Whore. Looking for two days upstairs?" Whore smiled at his words without looking at him or speaking.

Master cleaned the probe as he walked. Coming to Princess's cell he saw her eyes down as she knelt, but not as low as his slaves. "Princess."

"Master." her voice was low, but over a whisper.

"You were in the club last night." he stated.

Princess squirmed. "Oh yes, Master."

"What did you think?"

"I loved it Master. I will happily go...No, I mean..." Princess spoke, shaking her head.

"Calm, Princess. Your Master knows what you feel. You are allowed to enjoy things. My slaves enjoy their time upstairs. You haven't been there yet."

"Yes, Master. Whatever my Master want me to do."

"Right now, you are helping me. Up!" Master commanded and Princess shot to her feet, hands behind her head. "Take this." Master slowly worked the probe into her. "What are you?"

"I am your...oh Master." she started as Master grabbed his breasts and squeezed them roughly. "I am your slut, Master."

"That's right, Princess. You are now my Slut." he spoke each word slowly, seeing her climax. "Good, Princess."

"Whore!" Master called and saw the slave hurry to Princess's door. "Take Princess upstairs tonight."

"Master?" Whore's voice was quiet, but confused. She had been there the night before.

"Do I need to repeat myself, Whore?"

"No, Master. Yes, Master." Whore motioned for Princess to join her as soon as Master released her.

"I hope you explain to her things as well as you did Candy."

"Yes, Master."

Master moved from Princess's cell back to Hopeless. As soon as he moved out of Princess's attention, she took off following Whore.

Master picked up Hopeless's leash and led her toward the elevator. Whore and Princess made it at the same time as Master. The elevator dinged and Master led Hopeless into the box followed by his two other slaves.

Whore and Princess looked at Master as he pulled Hopeless's leash roughly forcing her to kneel. When the other two started, he waved them off. The elevator moved up three floors before the door opened. Whore led Princess out of the elevator. Hopeless looked to her Master who ignored her and waited for the doors to close.

When they did, she tried to move in front of her Master, pulled back harshly by her collar. "I did not tell you to move, Hopeless. That earned you a punishment. Kneel down." he commanded her. When she didn't, she was thrust down by Master's boot on her back pushing her roughly into the floor grate. Hopeless felt the elevator rise, then start to fall, her Master's shoe still holding her down.

She rose the elevator for close to five minutes before she felt it rise and finally stop. Removing his shoe, Master stepped off the elevator, pulling the leash tight.

"I'm sure you remember my workshop? Well, we are not going to a machine tonight." Master led her to a side room and looped her leash over a hook in the wall. "Hands." She clasped them in front of her and he bound them, and attached them to her ankles, bending her over, but keeping her head up with the leash. "You moved four steps when you tried to arouse me in the elevator. Each step will have a strike. You refused to kneel in the elevator, and then refused to kneel down. That is two more each. And then two more because of the things you said about my parentage. I would normally make you suck my cock for nasty things out of your mouth, but I discovered you are inept at that so I would rather beat you."

Hopeless struggled to keep her head up and heard a swish behind her. Master ran the cane over her as he walked to remove the gag restricting her airway. A look from Master paused her words as she was going to apologize.

"I only removed the air restriction gag because I am going to beat you. I will replace it with something else if you speak a word." Hopeless nodded her head.

CRACK

Hopeless screamed in pain, cringing as she realized her collar would trigger, but didn't. She hung her head as she tried to gather her breath.

CRACK

The second stroke landed on her back. She was caught between unable to stand due to cuffs, but she could not fall because of her leash. Hopeless tried to curl up.

CRACK

"Get yourself back open unless you want to earn another. You will stay where I put you, how I put you.

"Sorry, Master." she whispered.

CRACK

"Only one more on your back. You will love the next ones more." Master chuckled. Hopeless sobbed to get rid of some of the pain.

CRACK

The last landed on her ass, choking out a sob. Master moved around her, running the cane along her body making her tremble in anticipation.

"Keep your head up or it will hurt more." Master warned with a smile.

CRACK

Hopeless watched as the cane whistled through the air toward her breasts and pain exploded in her chest when it connected. She screamed and thrashed in her restraints.

"If you ever speak to me disrespectfully again..."

CRACK

Hopeless barely caught her breath before the next one hit. It prompted another scream.

"If you ever think to be off your knees in my presence..."

CRACK

The front blows were quicker and much more painful. It felt like lightning was running through her.

"If you ever think to do anything other than what I direct you..."

CRACK

Hopeless was out of breath as she panted and screamed.

"If you ever think for yourself again..."

CRACK

The last blow was the hardest and finally was able to get her to scream again, immediately sobbing as the pain overwhelmed her.

"If you ever consider yourself equal to anyone in this dungeon, raise your eyes over their knees, refuse to perform any demand I make, this will seem like a pleasant diversion. Your pain will be never ending, your whole self will be beaten out of you, you will live for nothing but being fucked." Master stood in front of her making her follow the cane with her eyes. "I will split you open and make sure you are a drooling pile of vibrator unable to speak, only able to crawl...unwilling to think. I do hope I am clear. I do not require you to agree, I do not require you to accept. I do not require you."

Master unhooked her leash, letting her fall on the ground, curling up in her sobs. She tried to curl more, but it strained the lashes on her back, and put pressure on her breasts.

"Crawl, you filthy, nasty, useless, worthless, Hopeless cunt." Master demanded as he started to walk toward the machines in his workshop.

Every move she made sent agony through her. She sobbed as she crawled to where her Master was waiting with the dreaded belt she had worn for days. He snapped the cane in his other hand through the air, threatening her slow movement. Behind the area with machines, closer to the elevator was where Master was standing. Hopeless finally ended up at his feet.

Before her was the frame of a bed with a sheet of plywood where the mattress should be. He tapped the plank with the cane, directing her to get on it. In semi-darkness she crawled onto the platform and lay down. She saw Master messing with the belt.

With the cane, and the excruciating pain, kept her still as Master showed her the device. There was a larger dildo for her cunt, and a slightly smaller one positioned on the belt for her ass. At his direction she lifted her hips, letting him fit it onto her.

Her cunt stretched to accommodate the larger dildo and she sighed. As he started the one into her ass she gasped at the pain, but didn't try to move away. When they were both seated in their holes, Master chained her wrists and ankles to the frame and turned from her.

"Hopeless, you will be getting what you most desire today." Master came back with nipple clamps in his hands. He came to her, cupping her breast in his hand. His thumb brushed over her nipple wanting to see it react. He leaned down and started sucking on the nob of flesh.

Her back arched as the pleasure radiated out from the point on her chest. Master continued to suck, running his tongue around the nipple. He retreated, his hand still kneading her flesh. A breath chilled as it passed over the now raised bump. A clamp opened its teeth and touched the nipple. She breathed out, her mind caught between her Master's mouth and the unyielding metal of the device closing in on her sensitive nub. A moan telegraphed her desire as the clamp fully closed. He repeated the sucking motion and breath on the opposite nipple, getting another moan when the clamp closed.

"Now, my Hopeless cunt." he spoke, seeing her not react in climax. He smiled as she looked frustrated as pleasure ddn't overwhelm her. "You my climax as much as you wish today. In fact, I encourage it. Today is not about pleasure, it is about training."

"Master?" she whispered. Instead of answering, he tapped the button on the remote for her belt. It sprang to life, both dildos inside her vibrating. "Oh, Master...please may I have my word?"

"Not yet, Hopeless." Master watched her climb the slope as she had many times before. As she neared the top, he could see her tense as she expected it to stop. When it didn't yet she moaned, her hips moving faster. Her breath quickened and her eyes closed as she was pushed even closer to the release she craved.

"Master, please. Please give me my word." she repeated. Master shook his head and she moaned louder. "Please Master, please, please. Please give me my word."

"You would do anything for that word, wouldn't you?" Master tapped the belt off. Hopeless let out a long groan and humped the air.

"Oh Master, yes. I would do anything for my word. Please Master, I will do anything."

The belt started again, her moan of pleasure now. "What are you?"

"Your slave Master." she panted and felt the pleasure stop.

"Not good enough, Hopeless. Try again. Give me the answer I wish, and next time I will not stop the belt."

"I am your Hopeless slave, Master. I am your pleasure slave." she begged, trying to figure what he wanted to hear. "I exist only for your pleasure, your will, your whim. I promise, Master, I will not fight anymore, I will not resist. I live only for my word."

The belt fired up again flooding Hopeless with pleasure. The speed ramped up, taking Hopeless higher. She moaned loud and long, feeling the pleasure building with the enormity of the words she had just spoken.

Master watched and waited. She climbed and climbed, until she finally stiffened as the speed started to slow. "Hopeless, Right." Master spoke turning up the power to max and she screamed as her release finally toppled over her. Her fists clutched nothing, her back arched all the way up and body shook in seizure-like moves. Moving the intensity back down to just under medium, he set the control out of her reach from the bed.

"Master?" she questioned as the belt still ran and her Master was walking toward the elevator. Another release started to build and Hopeless moaned at the pleasure. Closing her eyes she reveled in the sensation building as the door closed on her view from her Master.

NScioli
NScioli
267 Followers