In the Dungeon - Whore 04

Story Info
The slave Whore is kidnapped.
1.8k words
3.88
7.3k
3
0

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Whore let the man tie her to the bed, concern only starting when she looked at the knots he was using. The spread gave her no slack, making it dangerous if he decided to whip her or use some other tactic. She needed to be extra careful in struggling.

Her concern turned to panic when she saw the man pull a syringe from his bag, a small vial palmed in his hand. He filled the needle nearly full and moved to her arm. Whore began to struggle in earnest, knowing that screaming was pointless but doing it anyway.

Darkness overcame her quickly after the prick on her arm, her limbs growing heavy and she lost consciousness.

* * * * * * *

When she finally came awake, nothing about her surroundings was familiar. She cast about looking for something she knew, something she could draw comfort from.

The man who had tied her up sat in a chair in front of her. She looked at him and then back to her surroundings. Her feet felt strange in the thick carpet.

"Welcome to your new home." the man spoke and drew her attention back to him. His words had the opposite effect of calming her.

Whore began to breathe quickly, short breaths. Panicked breaths. Not knowing what else to do, she sank to her knees and knelt down on the floor. Even though she disliked the feel of the carpet on her body, she hugged her knees to comfort herself.

"Get up." the man gave as a command. Whore didn't move, comforting herself. "I said get up."

The man reached down and grabbed a handful of Whore's hair, pulling her from her kneeling position, but finding her limp. Even a hard slap across the face elicited no response. Getting angry he let go of Whore and let her slump back to the floor, watching her put herself in the same kneeling position.

"Look, I want to give you sunlight." he told her, pulling back a heavy curtain and letting a beam of light slice the room. Whore cringed from the beam as it neared her. "Tell me what else you want! I have good food, good clothes, access to daylight and anything else you want."

"I want my Master. Please may I have my Master." Whore whispered only to realize that for the first time in as long as she could remember, there was not the familiar weight on her throat. Her hands came up to search for her collar and found it empty. "My collar. Please, Sir. I must have that collar. My Master gave it to me. Please..." Whore's words dissolved into sobs.

"I am your Master now." he demanded.

"I do not choose you for my Master. I want my Master." Whore insisted, her voice still a whisper. "My Master will find me. My Master will rescue me. Return me to my Master. Give me my collar back, please Sir."

The man grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to a chain, hooking a studded collar around her neck. Whore sank to her knees and then further down. Seeing her, he struck her over and over until she lay on the floor, not having uttered a sound during her beating. Furious he stormed out.

* * * * * *

For three days Whore didn't move. She refused any food left for her and only sipped at the water. She didn't answer any further questions the man gave her and never made a sound when he beat her.

On day twelve Whore heard commotion outside the room she was in. After the last few days she didn't look up. As she noise stopped, one thing caught her ears. Footsteps.

She knew those footsteps.

Finally looking up she almost burst into tears. "Master." she whispered as Chase made it to her.

"There you are, slave." Chase said as he looked down at her. "Did you think you could get away?"

"Master, no! I never..." she protested only to be cut short by a backhand. In her weakened state she collapsed on the floor, tears now free in her eyes. Not only had she been taken, Master thought she had tried to get away.

She sobbed until she fell asleep.

* * * * * *

Her eyes opened with three blinks, trying to see her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was the smell. Bleach with something she could never place. What was important to her...it smelled like home. She was home.

Trying to move found her restrained in a curled up position. She could move nothing, but noticed a throbbing on her inner left arm. A gag made it impossible for her to speak, but gave her comfort that her Master had her once again. But wait...Master thought...

"I see you are awake, slave." Master's voice was music to her ears. A voice she thought she would never hear again. He was speaking to her. "Do not try to move. I restrained you for a reason. Not only your comfort, but to replace fluids that you were not taking."

She tried to make a noise that she felt was sorrowful and felt his hand on her hair. After a moment to let her calm, he stroked her head until he felt her relax and allow herself to feel his touch.

"I am glad I was able to find you, Whore." her Master continued to caress her hair. "Rest assured I have taken care of the man who took you from me. He will be regretting his actions to his last, painful breath."

Seeing his slave still sobbing in relief he stepped closer to her, making his hip press against her back. She continued to shake, either in relief or the terror that she surely had felt. Movement behind her head loosened the gag and removed it from her mouth.

"Master, please." Whore whispered and Chase leaned in close. "Please Master, my collar. He took it. Please Master, may I have my collar back? I cannot feel safe until I do. Please, Master."

"Calm, slave." he assured her. "Of course you may."

Leaving her side for a moment he went to the workbench in his office and retrieved another black collar. It wasn't the same as the one she had worn for many years. It was a new prototype. He turned it over in his hands as he walked back to her, touching her back in the same place.

"You were due for a replacement anyway. New features I thought of." he told her as he displayed the inch wide collar. Embedded in it was a GPS locator, the chip that would shock her at the push of a button as well as the proximity limits, there was the needle to inject the sedative. "The prongs for correction are a little smaller, but still will give the same punishment. There are newer features that need to be tested, but we will get to those eventually. Hold still, slave."

Whore remained stock-still as her brought it to her neck. As soon as the piece was around and gave an audible click that it was in place Whore gave a deep breath sigh. "Thank you Master."

"Rest now. You have one more day of recovery. I want you in top form in two days. I have an important party you will be the centerpiece for."

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master." Whore repeated twice more before relaxing and closing her eyes.

Chase watched her relax, curled up and restrained. He's had her IV put in discreetly so it wouldn't alarm her. She needed fluids and nutrients to be able to recover. He stroked her hair until her chest fell into the rhythm of sleep. She was his oldest slave, and very well trained, and he had nearly lost her.

Her turned and left her sleeping on the floor of his office.

* * * * * * *

The very bottom level of the club was even more sadistic than his own home. Any human that was ever unfortunate to accidentally stumble upon it, ended up being a permanent resident.

The elevator dinged and the door opened revealing the interior of the floor. It was darker than any other level in the club, darkness favouring the vampires and thralls that resided there or might visit.

Chase exited the elevator and walked to the thick, reinforced metal door that required a key card for entry. Swiping his card the door opened and allowed him access.

The smell of fear was palatable in the large room from the newest addition. Chase drew the scent into his nose and followed it. Set in the middle of the room were eight wooden X's in a circle, separated by six feet from a larger circle of X's outside and then six more feet and the last, largest circle near the edge of the room. The inner most circle was full, and half of the middle circle also held human bodies stretched out on the wood.

The humans were alive, if they could call it a 'life', meaning that they were all too aware of what was happening to them. Every human was naked, snaked with tubes and wires going in and out of their bodies. Clear liquids were in in-going tubes while the precious red nectar flowed easily through the out-going tubes. A small monitor next to each human displayed blood pressure, heart rate, pulse while a white board held notes of 'last used', 'last drained' and when they were scheduled for 'stimulation'.

It was before one human in the middle ring that Chase stopped. He looked at the human who kidnapped his slave and smiled. He still had his gag in, meaning that he hadn't been fully processed yet. He had the in-going tubes but had not had the blood-draining tubes installed yet. The human's eyes darted around the room, seeing others in his same situation before stopping on Chase.

"You stupid fuck." Chase spoke to the gagged man. "Stealing from me? From the club? Did you think you would get away with it? But don't worry, you will have plenty of time to think about it."

As Chase finished his sentence a long groan came from one of the people down the line. It was echoed by a second then third. Finally the man restrained in front of Chase tried to let out a ear-piercing scream but the gag prevented most of his efforts.

"That is the only stimulation you will ever get from now on. Occasional pain to make sure your mind stays awake and aware of your surroundings. Need you to be able to produce, and wallow in the misery you brought upon yourself."

Momentarily satisfied Chase moved back toward the elevator, pressing the button for his home.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers