All Comments on 'In the Kraken's Clutches'

by Myrph

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely

This was definitely one of the weirdest, yet oddly satisfying monster girl-human stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh, that's nice.

Pity that we didn't get to see Kiara using her tentacles up his... well, I'm sure she's so going to go for it later :D

Just one thing though - you mostly write from humans' POV, but it'd be great to get some of monster girls' perspective as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish there were more stories like this one.

When I go to Literotica this is exactly the kind of story I'm looking for. It's great. Though when I read about tentacles in the mouth I prefer for them not to release any liquids and not go down the throat, really not a fan of that. Also, a suggestion: more build-up and more teasing is always great.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
a question

any of these monstergirls like to get fucked, or do they just jerk guys off and fuck them with tentacles and futa cocks?

MyrphMyrphover 5 years agoAuthor
DominantYetServile22

Typically I write about stuff you don't really see on the site, but yeah I'll try something along those lines.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
I'm not trying to be negative

and I've 5 starred everything of yours I've read, I was just wondering cause I've always been on the lookout for Futa on women stories (so rare here) or human couples being owned by or seduced by a monstergirl female, futa, or hermaphrodite (I know one author has a whole series built on that but I can't remember which author it is).

MyrphMyrphover 5 years agoAuthor
Interesting idea

I didn't take it as being negative at all :) I admit, I like the idea of a monster girl seducing a couple. It lends itself to a few possibilities.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[22.07.22]

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous