In the Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To show her that there were things in the world that could be enjoyed.

She shuffled across the seat into his side. Putting her head onto his shoulder and feeling most of the stress instantly just melt away.

More touch made her want even more. Anything to be closer to him. To feel safe in his arms. This was a dangerous game, a balancing act. She needed him to feel calm, but not too calm.

Or she'd end up with her tongue down his throat.

---

Mia was still glaring at her cup by the time the train deafened them, steam and brakes exceeding safe noise limits. Trent elbowed her to look at the giant plume of water vapour, get excited.

She stood up silently, without looking at him, and idly walked over to wait to board. Still glaring with hatred at her coffee cup.

What in the fuck had he done to her this time?

Trent walked up beside her and passed her a ticket for the train. Not that the tickets were strictly necessary. It was more a kind of souvenir, to remember the trip.

Mia took it without looking at him.

Getting the silent treatment from a mute was a new experience for him. A new level of terror at offending a girl. How had she gone from kissing his cheek to refusing to even look at him?

"Mi?" He asked, voice timid, "We really can go home, if that's what you want. Even stop by the place you saw, earlier. You can... Crash on the couch, with your show, and... I could make you those sundaes you like."

She stamped her foot in frustration and blew at her fringe. Her jaw tightened angrily, and she shook her head head.

"Please tell me what I'm supposed to be apologising for." Trent begged her.

Mia looked over at him in surprise, and then cringed a little and shook her head sheepishly.

"You're not pissed as shit at me?" Trent said nervously.

She made a sad face and reached out and grabbed his hand. She sighed heavily and shook her head again. Squeezing his hand, and giving a small smile.

"Oh. So... Then you've got something on your mind? Don't know how to talk about it?"

She gave a small nod and looked back.

Before Trent could try and prompt her some more the conductor opened the doors, and yelled loudly, right into her face, "All aboard!"

Mia disappeared behind him, twisting his arm painfully as she did. Not letting go of his hand. He winced, stuck in a hammerlock, as Mia glared at the loud stranger.

The man chuckled, "Sorry about that. Surprised you, did I? Tickets?"

Trent produced his, and it was torn in half. Mia glared suspiciously, and then nudged him. Trent awkwardly took her ticket from the hand still holding her coffee and held it out.

The two of them boarded, and as predicted, they had the coach to themselves.

The conductor, thankfully, headed down to greet other people jumping on board.

Mia unbent his arm, but she didn't let go of his hand. She looked around the coach, unimpressed. She shrugged and sat down on one of the seats, dragging him down beside him.

Trent was surprised when she curled into him, again. She'd been doing that a lot, today. And the hand thing. After she'd asked to have a cuddle to sleep in the morning.

Usually she only asked for him to act like a teddy bear in bed, and she only asked for it when she was feeling so alone or depressed that she didn't know how to cope.

Was she really feeling that way after managing to get a word?

Trent sighed. That made total sense. It would have reinforced how alone she was. He needed to distract her, somehow. "So... Any reason you got me to dress up? Just because you wanted to, and didn't want to be alone?"

Mia looked up at him, frowned, and then shook her head. Her cheeks flushed, and the blonde looked down at the ground.

Why the heck would she be embarrassed about asking him to dress up? If it wasn't that she wanted an excuse to dress up, then... Nope. Trent didn't have a clue. "Were you trying to embarrass me?"

She stamped on his foot.

"Ow. So you weren't trying to be mean. Ow." He laughed, and wriggled his pained toes. "Hell. I guess I'm lucky you weren't wearing heels."

Mia stuck out her tongue at him, and then she blushed and looked away from him, again.

He turned his head sideways, "Okay. What the heck is going on with you, Mi?"

She bit her lip, winced, and then gave a sigh and pulled out her phone. "I saw you."

Trent's stomach dropped.

"Oh."

Mia rolled her eyes and glared at him.

He winced, "Oh. Right. I'm the one who can talk and I... Don't really have the words. I... Didn't mean to walk in on you."

She gave an embarrassed little smile, and her hands shook as she typed on her phone, before she turned it to him. "I liked it. That's why I got the word."

Trent stared and then looked up at her, "We are talking about last night, aren't we? With the... Bright pink thing?"

She rolled her eyes and gave a firm nod.

"Oh. I... Uh... Don't know what I'm supposed to say..." Trent said nervously.

She shrugged, and quickly typed. "Forget?"

"You got a word. Twice. We can remember that." Trent said nervously, suddenly feeling less guilty about how hot he had found her. She seemed to have been thinking similar things all day.

He blinked in surprise, "Wait. Did you get me to dress up... Because you thought I'd look good in this?"

She looked shifty for a moment.

He laughed, and looked down at the outfit for a moment, "Well, you've got good taste. I've always liked the semi-formal look. Thought it shows off the parts of me I like."

Mia seemed to hesitate, and then made up her mind about something.

---

She had three things that she wanted to do.

First, make Trent understand that he made her feel calm, and he was the key to her finding a way to talk.

Second, she really wanted to kiss him. Without him running in the other direction.

Third... She needed him to understand she loved him. And wanted to make love to him. It didn't matter that he was an overprotective brother - that was the part of him she hated the most about him. The rest, she liked.

Mia might find it weird that she had a crush on him, but there was no resisting it. She wanted him, bad. Everything she did made it worse, so... She wasn't going to fight it.

But outright telling him she wanted fuck him was probably not an option, either.

Which meant... She needed to find another word.

Somehow.

Fuck.

She had him by her side, so that should be enough. Should. She just needed an appropriate moment to put in the utterly insane amount of effort required.

Her cheek twitched for a moment, she took his hand and squeezed it. She closed her eyes and tried to focus. Not picturing any of the usual things, but instead just him.

The way he looked at her when he was proud. The shocked face he had earlier when she described the cityscape.

She bit her lip and took another deep breath.

"Mi?"

She shook her head, took another breath, crushed his hand nervously, causing him to actively groan. She grabbed that sound, picturing him leaning over her. "S..."

He sucked in his breath.

She felt her throat seal closed. She fell off the seat, coughing and gasping. She grabbed at her burning chest as her eyes watered.

She'd expected too much of herself.

Trent knelt beside her, and rubbed a calming hand on her back. "Ssh. You don't need to say anything, Mia. You really don't. You've done more than enough."

Mia punched the ground angrily.

All she'd been trying to fucking say was that she thought the outfit was sexy, too.

Apparently that was too much to ask without choking to death.

Trent put his arms around her, cuddling her, and she sighed. Feeling her throat opening just enough that she wasn't going to choke to death on her panic.

She dropped her head onto his shoulder, resigned.

Of course it wouldn't be this easy.

She thought for a moment, and then pushed herself upright. Looking out the window was boring. What she could do, though, is take a little walk down memory lane.

Or, slightly close to it.

Mia smiled and grabbed Trent's hand, and dragged him with her.

"Uh... Where we going?"

She looked back at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Still not getting it."

Mia shrugged, and led him to the bathroom. He hesitated and she pulled him in all the same and closed the door. She grinned at him broadly. She raised an eyebrow at him again.

Trent glared at her, "Yay. She's teasing me. Yes, you blew someone in here, last time. I've already said sorry for walking in on you, last night."

Mia smirked and nodded, and then put a hand deliberately on his crotch. Trent immediately back into the wall, not that there was much room. It was only about a inch away.

She rolled her eyes and tried again.

"F... F..." She screwed up her face, "F..."

"Don't force it." He said, despite her freaking him out. He cupped one of her cheeks in his hand, "You wanted to do something, right? Mostly to tease me?"

She shook her head, and sighed and pulled out her phone. "Fair."

"Fair?" He said in surprise.

Mia nodded and grasped at him again, then stepped back and waved at his groin. He'd already seen her. With a bright pink dildo all the way inside her, to boot.

"You have got to be kidding me." Trent said fearfully.

She made a sad face, and reshowed him the same message. He still hesitated, so she rolled her eyes, and leaned up against him and kissed his cheek again.

His breathing instantly changed.

Mia smirked and kissed him, again. He breathed in sharply, leaning upright, and trying to control it. She grinned and pushed him up against the door.

He grabbed her shoulders firmly, "What are you doing, Mi?"

She glared.

Trent winced, "Are you seriously asking me to... Jack off... In front of you?"

She gave a strong nod.

Her brother winced and shook his head, "I already said I was sorry. I... I'm not okay with this."

Her finger circled his growing semi, and she sighed. She should have got him to understand her feelings first. He was definitely attracted to her, but right now he was... Panicking.

"Mia. This... It's huge. I'm never going to forget you messing with me, let alone anything more." Trent insisted.

She tried again, but her throat just closed up, and a rasping noise came out. She dropped her head into his chest and stamped her foot. She never thought it would feel as frustrating as it had in the beginning.

That she'd got used to it.

He sighed and hugged her, "Bloody hell. I have no idea what has got into you, today. Did you really like it that much?"

She nodded her head quickly.

Trent frowned, "I... I'm not up for that, Mia. I'm your brother. I'm supposed to take care of -"

She shoved a hand over his mouth and glared at him, giving a small and angry growl. She didn't want him talking about that, she hated it.

He blinked and nodded slowly, "Okay... I'm not comfortable with this. Is that a good enough reason?"

She shrugged glumly.

He laughed softly, "So, I'm reacting like this is coming out of the blue. You're not. Have you been thinking about this all day? Stuck in that head of yours?"

She gave a sad smile.

Not just all day. Ever since she came. His eyes on her when she'd rammed her toy in and out had been the best thing she had ever felt. She wanted more of that... And she wanted to hear him say three little words, even more.

She'd realised it, now she just needed him to.

He was not much of a brother. Too protective, making him treat her with less respect than she deserved. But if she could make him drop that with a little rough loving, it would turn him into the perfect boyfriend.

"Do... Do you just want to mess around? Or is this something... More?"

She rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.

Trent gave a small and nervous laugh, "So... Something more. Really? How long for?"

She shrugged. She had no idea.

He sighed, "Okay... Well, for me, that's even more reason to say no. Because... You're my sister. I love you, but not... Like that."

Mia winced as she felt the gut shot. Her throat closed as she tried not to burst into tears. Tried, and completely failed, as the stupid salt water started rolling down her cheeks all the same.

Trent looked down, "I... I'm sorry. You took me on a date, didn't you?"

She nodded sadly and pointed at the door, not wanting to drag this out. He had given her an unambiguous answer.

He held out his hand to her, "I don't mind the closeness. And you are absolutely attractive. It's just... You're the only family I have left. I'm not going to ruin that. I can't lose anyone else."

Her head jerked up, and she shook her head and hugged him tightly. He wasn't losing her, either way. No matter what happened.

She gave it a quick thought, and then tugged on the elbow of his shirt.

Trent patted her back gently, "Yeah, yeah. You still get your night time snuggle. I don't hate you. But I would like to not walk in on you ever again."

Mia considered his answer carefully, and then leaned up and kissed him, like she'd wanted to. Like he clearly wanted her to.

Even if she couldn't speak, they had got there.

She pushed her tongue between his teeth. He resisted at first, but gave in. His hands moved down until they were around her waist. Holding her like she was a delicate flower, and pissing her off.

Mia shoved him firmly into the wall, so she could press tightly into him. She did have to stand on her toes to both do that and kiss him, but she was making a point.

---

She was crazy. Hot and crazy.

Trent knew on some level that it was Mia kissing him. The girl he had grown up with, but another part of him could absolutely not believe it.

He had known she was assertive. She had to be, to be able to get a date home without saying a single thing. He had not understood that she was... This.

His dick was part of the disbelieving team, and was rock hard as she played her tongue with his. He was brushing up against the inside of her thigh, her breasts crushed up against his chest.

One of Mia's hands moved down, and he gave a small gasp as he felt her hand wrap around him. Grasping him firmly and slowly beginning to play with the head of his cock.

She couldn't get a good grip through the jeans, but that didn't stop her giving it a real effort. Which had him trying not to moan into her mouth.

Mia pulled back from his mouth, and smirked at him again, "F... F..."

She stamped her foot in frustration.

"Fair? You still want me to...?"

She grinned, and pulled her dress up, and pushed her hand into her panties. She nodded at him, and made her pleading face. Then she scooted back and onto the edge of the sink.

He couldn't see much from this position, just her hand move inside her wet panties, but that just served to make it even hotter.

She'd seen right passed all of his protesting.

Watching the desire in her eyes, and the bliss he saw there as her hand moved frantically was one of the hottest things he had ever seen. Watching a girl cum was one of the sexiest things there was.

Mia raised an eye and looked deliberately at his pants.

It was definitely hot, and he was a bit lost in how she wanted more than just to make some mistake, but at least this was easier to rationalise.

All it was, was jacking off.

He wasn't actually doing anything to her.

Trent nervously unbuckled his pants, giving a last furtive look to Mia. "Are you sure about this?"

She gave a frantic nod, biting her lip as she let a soft little moan.

His mind stopped ticking with that sound. His hands moved of his own accord, freeing his belt and pants. The buckle sounded loudly as it hit the ground.

Mia's eyes lit up excitedly, and she gave a gesture of her chin, telling him to get the rest of it out of her way so that she could see him.

How many times had he listened to her moans, and done this?

Unable to see her, until this moment.

Even with her hand in her panties, hiding what she was so frantically playing with, being able to see her flushed face as she watched him. Pleading for him to show her.

Trent's eyes didn't leave the shocking beauty in front of him as he began to stroke himself.

Imagining, like so many times before, her descending onto her knees in front of him. Slowly taking his cock into her mouth, and showing him the skills she had tortured his ears with.

Mia seemed to have forgotten where they were. The moans coming breathlessly out of her mouth were anything but silent.

Yet, the idea of getting caught just seemed to excite Trent even more.

He could feel himself already beginning to get slippery, the head of his cock was leaking precum, and his movements were quickly frothing it up.

Mia raised an eyebrow at him.

"Not... Yet." He managed.

She blew her fringe in frustration, and pulled a sticky hand free from her underwear. The blonde dropped to her knees, and grabbed him, knocking his hands away with irritation.

She tapped the back of her wrist, indicating he was taking too long, and then turned his fantasy into a reality.

Trent's eyes rolled backwards in his head at the first warm touch of her mouth on him. He had been excited before, but this was something else.

She'd barely touched him, and it felt like every nerve in his body had become electrified. Every tiny touch exacerbated, every sensation heightened.

Mia looked up at him with her bright blue eyes, pleading with him to finish.

She took her hands off him briefly, one hand pointing her index finger, as the other hand signed for an explosion. Before she grabbed him again, stroking at him as she moved her head up and down.

Begging him to cum.

His sister, sucking him off, in a public bathroom, and begging for him to cum into her beautiful mouth.

Trent grunted as he felt himself beginning to reach the edge. The feeling building up. Apparently Mia noticed as well. She didn't change what she was doing, but her face did take on a more lustful excitement.

"Oh, oh Mia... F-fuck..." He grunted.

She grinned, leaking out the corner of her mouth.

Trent made another deep and animalistic growl, unable to even warn her before he unleashed his seed into her throat.

Mia made a face of concentration, and a complaining noise, "Mymm!"

He fell backwards into the wall, breathing hard, and gasping. He stared at her as his heart sank and he felt all the guilt bubbling up.

She, for her part, scraped some cum off the corner of her mouth with her thumb, and sucked it up. Mia made a little bit of a face, and then flicked both middle and index fingers on both hands, before touching them together.

Trent shook his head, "Don't know that sign."

She shrugged, and opened the tap, grabbing a handful of water and drinking it. Then she turned around and pointed at his pants lying on the floor.

He pulled them up uncertainly, and rebuckled his belt. He hesitated, and then said, "Mia... That was... Amazing. You were amazing. But -"

Her hand, still smelling of both of them, clasped itself over his mouth. She glared and shook her head.

---

He was not going to make her regret what she had done. She might not have got a single word out of it, but she had spoken twice for the first time in two years. She shouldn't be greedy.

What she had got, was both to kiss him, and taste him.

He was probably going to be more vigilant and annoyingly overprotective next time, but she wanted there to be a next time. Wanted him to return the favour, next time.

Not that she'd be satisfied with that.

She really wanted to feel that hardness down between her legs, fucking her nice and rough. But first she'd have to teach Trent she wasn't porcelain.

He needed to be willing to give it to her rough, and hard, or she was just going to be disappointed with their first time together.

More than that, she wanted him to say three little words to her, and mean them the same way she would mean them. If she could speak them.