In the Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't enough.

Mia grabbed him by his hair, pulling back his head, so he was looking at her. As he hesitated, trying to work out what she wanted, Mia rolled over.

She was halfway kneeling, but not quite, braced up against the bed. She looked back at him pointedly, and flushed as she saw him already lining himself up.

Trent spoke breathlessly, as the head of his cock touched the outside of her pussy, "Are you sure?"

She gently pushed her hips back against him.

She gasped, and her eyes widened, as she felt him beginning to invade her. Usually she wasn't hit by the moan until they bottomed out in her, the first time.

Trent... Even just teasing her entrance like this, made her knees begin to shake.

She needed him to fuck her, like she needed air to breathe.

She grabbed at the bed, going white knuckled, and looked back at him pleadingly. Seeing the desperate hunger reflected in his own eyes, as he pushed himself into her sucking depths.

Trent grasped at her hips, and the first shocking thrust hit her. Making Mia coo with utter, unforgiving, pleasure. She shook with each impact as her brother fucked her, took her as his.

Only his.

She could hear the clapping noise of his balls as they struck her clit, hear the squish as she accepted him in with each strike. But mostly, her ears were trained to his groans and moans.

"Oh, fuck. Mi." He grunted as he began to pick up the pace, to give her what she really wanted.

The bed struck the wall loudly, as Trent pile-drived her into it. Her mouth was screwed up as he filled her up, his cock feeling more fitting than any had before.

Her nails dragged at the blanket as he somehow continued to up the pace, fucking her harder and harder. She felt her stomach tighten up under the assault, and suddenly she was cumming.

Mia half-squealed, half-screamed as the freight train unexpectedly cut through her. Turning her vision white and nearly knocking her out as Trent didn't change a goddamn thing.

He continued right on pounding into her, right through her orgasm. As she pulsed and writhed beneath him, flooding over her brother's cock, he just kept fucking her.

She held up a weak hand of surrender, feeling her sensitive pussy still spasming around him. Trent slowed, but he didn't stop.

"Mia?"

She gestured for him to climb onto the bed, hissing as she felt him pull out of inside her.

Mia shed her dress as quickly as she could, keeping the stockings but discarding the gloves. Needing to feel more of him against her.

Trent lay down on the bed, and she took a moment to catch her breath, holding her chest. She had hoped he would be good for her, but this... Factory work had made him fit.

He was a damn marathon, and now all she really wanted was him to fill her up, so she could pass out on top of him.

Mia had never had a guy survive her orgasm whilst still inside her. She'd also never had a guy make her cum before she realised that she was about to.

She wasn't sure she didn't resent Trent for giving her both of those, together.

Mia shakily drew herself onto the bed and swung a leg over him. One hand guiding him back into her fiery channel, as the other leaned down on his chest.

She moaned contentedly as she felt him merge with her, as she slid down his length until they were one, again.

Mia quickly unbuttoned his shirt, shoving it aside so both hands could lean onto his naked chest. She smirked and leaned forward to kiss him.

As their lips met, she felt him give a gentle thrust inside her, making her gasp inside his mouth. She pushed her hips back down in response, trying to pin him.

His rough hands grabbed her hips again, and he switched from gentle to mindblowing instantly. Slamming up into her at the same kind of speeds he'd been managing when she was standing.

Mia couldn't do anything but gasp and moan, collapsing against his chest as he used her pussy in a way that nobody had ever done before.

She groaned into his ear breathlessly, before her eyes widened as she felt another one approaching. She keened, and gave a small and frantic nod.

"Yes, Mia." Trent grunted, "Oh, fuck, yes. Cum for me. Cum all over me."

Like he was giving her a choice.

"Mmm." She begged him urgently, "Ah, mmm."

Trent rolled them both over. She grabbed his hands so he was leaning down and pinning her, before she encouraged him with another frantic nod.

He ploughed into her softness, deeper than before. Making her cry out and moan, begging him the only way that she could. Staring at his beautiful and lustful face as he took her.

Held down by her brother, it didn't take her long to find herself rising towards that same edge again. Find herself about to cum for him, all over him.

"Ah! Mmm!" Mia moaned desperately.

Trent leaned his forehead into hers, without breaking stride, "F-fuck. Mi. I'm..."

Her eyes lit up excitedly.

She felt him swell within her, momentarily. Felt him slow, and then as he stopped moving she felt the warmth flooding through her. She gave a ragged little gasp, hands tightening around his.

Her vise closed, and he was forced out her depths.

Trent collapsed onto her, breathing hard. His arms slowly moving down to go behind her neck. He kissed her cheek and settled into the crook of her arm. "Fuck."

She laughed weakly and reached down, touching the mess spilling out of her and lifting it up. She nodded slowly, agreeing with his choice of words.

---

Trent kissed her cheek again, "You okay, Mia?"

She gave a half-hearted nod, still staring at his cum on her hand, and looking like she was barely awake. She turned her head to his and made a small noise.

"Hmm?"

She gestured with her cummy hand, and he frowned, "Made a mess? Need to clean up?"

She nodded.

He rolled a little out of her way, and she ever so carefully extracted herself. Tiptoeing away as she tried not to drip cum everywhere. Not that most of it had stayed in her.

She hadn't just pushed his cock out of her, when she'd had her own orgasm, at the end there.

The sheets were a mess, and he should probably change them, but he was a little too tired to stand right about now.

Maybe they could just sleep in Mia's bed, tonight.

Hell. He'd forgot all about the shopping he'd brought back, planning for their dinner. Lost completely in the moment of candlelight that she'd arranged for him.

He heard a distant flush, and the skittering of feet as she came running back to him. He looked up as she burst through the door, and took a flying leap to land beside him with a giggle.

Trent smiled at her, "I love you."

Mia grabbed him tightly, nuzzling her head deeply into his chest, before relaxing and yawning. She kissed his cheek and dropped her head beside his.

"We should clean up."

"Eugh." Mia complained.

He rolled his head and tucked his chin atop hers, "You clean up your room so we can crash there tonight, and I'll put food away. Deal?"

"Uh uh." She disagreed, hands holding him tighter.

He laughed softly, "Then... What?"

She lifted a leg and through it over his, snuggling up against him despite the puddle she had to be lying in to do it. He sighed heavily, "I'm not leaving you. We can watch a movie in bed. Your choice."

Mia shook her head, and pointed down between her legs, smirking.

Trent burst out laughing, "No. No way. You wore me out. I am not a miracle worker, I ain't getting it back up again, tonight."

She waggled her tongue at him.

"You have got to be kidding. I can't be the only exhausted one." Trent complained.

Mia giggled at him and rolled her eyes. She paused for a moment, and then nodded in agreement. His sister yawned and sat up, picking her panties off the floor and slipping them back on.

She crawled in underneath the blanket, and then paused and looked up at him. Mia indicated her ring finger, and raised an eyebrow at him.

Trent smiled at her, "Did I mean it, earlier? Yeah."

She glared.

"I meant it when I called you my bride." He shrugged, "I... I thought I might have overstepped a bit. But you seem to be handling it well."

Mia frowned, and held out her hand, asking for his phone.

Trent fished it out of his jeans and gave it to her. She tapped away for a moment and then turned it around, showing off an engagement ring.