In the Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd chosen something quick and easy.

Which left him plenty of time to crash onto the couch and relax, which might have been for the first time, today.

Mia had managed two words. It was as if a wall between them had finally been torn down, which was amazing. However, what he found hiding behind that wall wasn't at all what he'd expected.

She seemed honest about being willing to wait for him to make up his mind if he was okay with this. She also seemed honest that she would be okay if he rejected her.

Yet... He now knew why her guys had all been extremely satisfied, despite her silence, and her disinterest in anything particularly longterm. His sister had incredible skills.

She'd given him permission to toy with her, after repeatedly telling him that she loved him.

Trent felt like he was on the edge of a breakthrough, some kind of divine inspiration that would make it all click into place.

Mostly, though, he was still caught up with the idea of his sister falling for him, of all people.

A blonde, who even without a voice, could walk into any bar or nightclub, and convince someone to take her home. She was mouthwatering to most guys.

Mia had never had to worry about the physical front, she was simple dropdead sexy.

The problem with that, of course, was most of the guys that she found wouldn't be interested in romance. Even if it somehow became a relationship lasting more than a night, they were more interested in her moans, than her emotions.

If Trent was going to walk down this path, he had to be certain that it was because he loved her. Heart, and soul, without a hint of anything else.

Mia's door banged twice.

He jerked up off the couch, staring down the hall, and whispered a curseword into the air.

She only ever did that when she was letting him know that she was too upset to see anyone and just wanted to hang out in her room.

Trent grabbed her lunch and walked down, putting it outside her door, before moving back and out of sight. Then he reached for his phone to text her that it was there.

He paused, as he saw the app.

It would be wildly inappropriate to buzz her, to let her know it was there. She was probably feeling upset. That little fact didn't change that it was tempting.

He still just sent her a text.

Trent heard the door crack open, and then slam quickly shut. He gave a sad sigh, knowing that her speech therapist had upset her.

Which was pretty normal, when he thought about it. At least, it happened fairly regularly.

He couldn't fix it... So he went and got himself some lunch.

---

Mia had half been hoping that Trent was going to let her know that things were ready with the thing sitting in her panties.

She sat on her bed, cross-legged, with it firmly pushed up against her, as she dug into her bowl of potato salad. If Trent had used it, she probably would have been mad at him... But she'd still wanted him to.

She hated this.

Being in love with your brother might be one of the most complicated and confusing relationships that Mia had ever been in.

She craved him touching her. Wanted him to stare at her, just like he had when she'd blown and swallowed him. At the exact same time, she wanted to be a brat, just to see him get mad at her.

Both gave her the shivers.

She reached down and turned it onto the lowest setting. Giving herself not exactly a thrill, but something to eat away at her desperate desire to feel Trent against her.

She didn't want him to spank her, or anything really like that. She wasn't into that kind of bratty behaviour. But just imagining him glaring at her... Waterfalls.

She thought as she chewed slowly. Trying to piece together what exactly she did want from him.

She couldn't just get herself ready, drag down his pants, and mount him. That might work for a one night stand, but it wasn't going to work whilst she silently begged him for those three little words.

She wanted him to treat her like she could take care of herself.

Wanted him to hug her, like she wasn't about to break.

Then... Then she wanted to find out if his tongue was as useful between her legs as it was at making sure she could calm down. Wanted to know how far its magic extended.

Only then, did she want to feel him inside her.

Mia shivered, nearly crossing her edge at the thought of him blowing up inside. Filling her up to overflowing. His cum, her brother's cum... That... Was too much for her to handle.

She let out a long moan, biting her hand to try and deaden the sound, as she dripped into her panties. Coating her toy, and wishing it was something else.

She gave a small laugh at the absurdity of it.

Mia had just got off, thinking about her brother, without even touching herself. Barely using her toy. She'd never got off so easily before, and she'd only started thinking about him because she got into a fight with her therapist.

She'd let the woman know that she had finally managed a word. That it happened in the middle of a panic attack, on a date.

The woman had called her a liar.

Her mood instantly flatlined, and she turned off her toy in irritation.

Most days, it felt like the only good thing in her life was an overprotective older brother. Especially when people ignored what little she could communicate.

She sucked glumly on her fork, looking at the empty bowl of food in disappointment.

Mia crept up to her door and opened it, glanced around quickly to check she was still alone. Then she put down the bowl, closed the door, and leaned against it as she found herself starting to cry.

She slid down against it, and sent a single word to Trent. "More."

She hated the way her speech therapist treated her, but she was the only one in the city qualified to help Mia with her particular problem. It was that bitch, or no one.

And she wasn't willing to give up, by going it alone.

She was already alone.

Alone, and silent.

---

Whatever brief taste of a romance they had, was now dead. It had been killed by Mia's appointment. She didn't need a boyfriend right now, she needed her brother.

Trent had never succeeded in pulling Mia out of a funk when it hit. Hard enough to help someone who is depressed when they can actually talk to you.

However, he'd also never had the option to tease her before. Not like this.

Mia might turn around and hate him, but he had a feeling the worst she would actually do would be to slap him and take back control of her underpants.

He leaped to his feet, and heated up the kettle.

Then he checked the usual place he hid the marshmallows, and found an empty containing and a sorry note.

Trent caught himself laughing at his sister, before he went to the backup stash of the sugary treats. His smile faded when he found only one of the two bags he had put there, and it was empty.

He presumed the other was hidden under her bed.

Rolling his eyes, he went to his second and final backup location for her marshmallow treats. This one required standing on a chair to reach, and was behind a shelf of books.

Thankfully, it didn't seem like Mia had quite reached the point of devouring this lot.

Trent grabbed a bag, put the chair back, and put marshmallows onto the grocery list. With that, he finished making her hot chocolate, and deposited the drink outside her door.

He retreated to the loungeroom, took a deep breath, and then briefly buzzed the remote.

Mia's door immediately slammed open.

---

She glared around, incensed he had the gall to use it after he promised not to abuse it, when she spotted the steaming treat sitting outside her door.

She couldn't help but smile, even though she was still extremely irritated that Trent had used her clit like a doorknocker.

Rolling her eyes, she picked it up and made her way to the loungeroom. She sat down beside him, blew on her drink and sipped it, before snuggling up into him.

He smiled at her nervously.

Mia giggled, and then kissed his cheek. She nodded at the TV and then looked at him meaningfully.

Trent frowned, "Do you expect me to sit through more of your romance? Or do you want to watch a movie?"

She raised an eyebrow.

He groaned, "No. This is my day off, Mi. I don't want to sit through the hell of that. Please. Have mercy."

She snorted and giggled at his response, and then shook her head. Teasing him.

He held up the remote, "One of us has to have mercy, or the other won't."

Mia felt herself flood at the way he was taking control. Threatening her with a good time. Maybe he was starting to learn what she liked.

She doubted it... But maybe.

She gave a quick half circle symbol across her chest, asking him to do it to her.

Trent hesitated, and then sighed. "This is getting weird, isn't it? Well, I suppose that was a while back. But... I don't know how to respond to you, when you're like this."

She rolled her eyes.

To her mind, there was only one way Trent was supposed to respond. So, she leaned over, pulled his chin around, and showed him what he was meant to do.

She blindly put her mug down, as she pushed her tongue inside his mouth. Feeling a tingle between her legs, as he began to kiss back against her.

Mia grabbed the back of his neck, and then dropped down on the couch, pulling him on top of her. It wasn't a tingle in her panties anymore. It was a fucking bonfire.

She moved so that she was sitting in his lap, and began to lightly grind her hips down as she continued to kiss him. Feeling her brother rising up and poking at her.

She paused, breaking the kiss, and held up a finger.

She stood up, and reached down to pull her panties down and out of the way. So that her vibrator wasn't blocking the feeling of him against her.

That done, she sat on him again, and smiled at him.

"You're amazingly sexy." Trent breathed out slowly, "Just... Wow."

Mia's nose crinkled happily, before she resumed diving down his throat with her tongue. Feeling his hands gently encircle her waist. Too gently to do anything but tease her.

As she danced with his tongue, she reached down to his wrists, grabbing them and pushing them hard against her. Trent tightened his grip, a little.

She could settle for that.

---

His sister was in his lap, without any panties on. With her tongue in his mouth, as she encouraged him to hold her. Whilst his hard cock poked up through his jeans towards her.

Trent could not remotely deny any of the things he wanted to do to her, the way he wanted to push her back down on the couch, and shed the clothing in their way.

He still wasn't sure if he loved her, the way she loved him.

He did know, he was jealous of everyone who had ever been inside her. Anyone who had ever made her make the same moans she was now whispering into his mouth.

He moved one hand from behind her back, and tentatively moved it down towards something he hadn't touched yet.

Mia gasped as she felt his fingertips brush her, and then pushed him up, staring at him in surprise.

Trent winced, "Too far?"

She shook her head violently, frowned, and then pulled his hand back down. Grinding it against her briefly. She made a small, but scared, smile.

He began to rub a finger up and down her opening slit.

Mia whimpered under the touch, lifting her chin and pleading with him for more. With how soaking she was, he was more than willing to give her just that.

One finger slipped inside her, causing her to grunt loudly. He paused and kissed gently at her neck, "Not too much?"

She shook her head, and bucked her hips.

Trent used the arm around her waist to help him lie her back down on the couch underneath him. Continuing to kiss at her neck as he began to gently crook his finger inside her.

Mia glared at him and shook her head.

"I overstep?"

She held up her hands, and gestured for him to frantically fingerfuck her.

He was being too gentle.

With that communicated, she latched onto his head, and pulled his tongue into her mouth. Mia gave a couple thrusts of her hip against his hand, reminding him what he was meant to be doing.

Her moans, even into his mouth, were anything but quiet. They were primal, desperate, and hungry. Begging him for more with each breath.

It wasn't just her hands clutching at him, either.

Mia's channel opened and closed in waves, squeezing at his finger as he tried to give her what she wanted. Fast and frenetic movements, which didn't seem to be enough for her.

"Mmm... Ehm... Mmmm..." She moaned into him.

She flowed like nobody that Trent had ever been with. Most girls barely dripped, and ran out of natural lubrication at the speeds she was demanding of him.

His sister was a waterfall by comparison. Her precum running down the digit piercing her, and then his palm. Covering him in her stickyness.

Mia suddenly broke the kiss, pushing him up so he could see her red-flushed face. She nodded frantically at him, her moaning just becoming a breathless panting.

"You're going to...?" He asked her.

She tried to smile before falling back to the same desperate face and nod. Fingers tightening painfully against the front of Trent's chest as she approached the moment.

"Cum, Mia." He whispered to her, "Cum for me."

"Mhmm!" She cried, tensing up even further, "Ah... Ah... Gah!"

She clamped down violently, shoving him completely out of her as the rolling orgasm hit her. His beautiful sister twitching and spasming beneath him through the throes of it all.

Trent's eyes fixed on her blissful, shining, face.

Mia collapsed weakly onto the couch, her arms dropping away from him in exhaustion as she lay there, completely out of breath and gasping. Her chest heaving as she pulled in lungfuls of air.

She smiled at him tiredly, a clumsy hand reaching up briefly to cup his cheek before falling again.

Trent kissed her forehead briefly, "Goddamn you're beautiful."

He couldn't tell if Mia blushed at that, she was already a ruby red. A very satisfied ruby red.

She reached down to herself, smirked, and then tiredly lifted a fist to the level of her neck and spread her hand flat.

---

"Messy." Trent agreed with her, an idiotic grin on his face.

Her heart flipped over and did a dance, as he stared at her. It wasn't just the usual lust, or post-fuck smile. Trent was smiling at her the way she wanted him to.

Seeing her, as she could see him.

Mia dragged herself tiredly up the couch, ignoring the burning sensitivity of her lower bits as they touched the material, so that she could plant a kiss on his cheek.

As he smiled in embarrassment, her arms crossed her chest. She made a small nervous smile and gestured at him.

His face collapsed into guilt.

Fuck.

Mia threw her arms around his waist, and cuddled into him. She knew that he was about to travel down the road of their familial relationship, and feel that he was somehow taking advantage of her, but... It wasn't true.

She was the one who had been trying to set this up, all day. Trying to get him to see her as nothing more than a woman who was deeply interested in him.

She wanted the romance, she wanted him.

"Guess I returned the favour." Trent managed.

She glared at him, took his hand, and put it across her frantic heart. She knew he had felt it, too. Knew he had looked at her in a way none of her cheap dates ever had.

She wasn't going to let him have an out, that easily.

He looked at her and sighed, "You never miss anything, do you? You've always seen right through me."

Mia smirked, and then kissed his cheek.

"I... I do. I don't think I should, though."

She came very close to slapping him for that admission. After everything, Trent was still holding onto rules. Still letting a bunch of vague rules tell him what was okay.

Ignoring his heart.

He saw her furious glare, and looked afraid, "I do, Mi. That's... That's why I'm finding this hard. I don't understand where the lines are. I don't where this ends. You in tears? Me, run away or hauled away, because it can't be... Public?"

She rolled her eyes and intertwined his hand into hers, and squeezed it tightly. Shaking their combined hand in his face.

It began, and ended, the same way.

Together.

He still hesitated. She could tell he had followed what he had tried to say to him, but that he didn't believe that it could be possible.

She let go of him, pointed at the both of them, and then lifted her hands. She put both her index and thumbs together, splaying out the other fingers, and then formed a circle.

"Family." Trent read the word.

Mia nodded, and pointed at him and her, again.

He smiled at her sadly, "You think that we can be family, play for being mum and dad?"

She snorted, and rubbed at her belly, before her nose crinkled up and she laughed at his face. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. She had no intention of getting pregnant.

Not yet, anyway.

Trent shrugged, "I dunno! I have to think about these things."

She glared at him and shook her head, and then flicked him in his forehead. Looking at him pointedly.

"I am not thinking too much about it." He disagreed, "This... It's big, Mia."

She nodded, agreeing, and crossed her arms across her chest again.

Trent blinked once or twice, and finally seemed to begin to understand. "It's big... Because this is love. And you don't care what the future brings... Because it is love."

She nodded.

"I don't want to hurt you, or lose you." He whispered, and she saw through the overprotective act he put on, down to the brother who was just afraid he was about to lose everything.

Mia climbed back into his lap, and rested her head onto his shoulder. Her arms went around him, holding him tightly. She whispered calming noises to him.

Love her, or hate her, Trent could never lose her.

"If... If we stopped all this... Tried to go back to the way things were before... How much would you hate me?"

Mia leaned back and glared at him, then sighed and held up two fingers, close together. She didn't know how to tell him that she'd love him, no matter what he did.

Though, if he went out and got a girlfriend, just to make the two of them impossible, Mia would bring down hell on the innocent woman. Probably.

Might also arrange for weevils to appear in Trent's breakfast every morning.

He smiled nervously at her, "You've made up your mind about this, haven't you?"

She nodded firmly.

"Am I really worth it, Mi?"

She grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. For being an idiot who thought that he didn't do enough for her. He was sweet, and kind. Being a pantywetter atop of that was icing on the cake.

She reluctantly stopped kissing him, and briefly pushed their foreheads together.

She raised an eyebrow.

Trent laughed softly, "I still think you're going to regret this."

Her heart did a backflip and screamed like a fangirl at a concert. She grabbed him tightly, staring, and gestured with her chin.

She needed to hear him say it.

"I... Love you, Mi."

She burst into happy tears and buried her head into his neck. Arms becoming a straitjacket around him, as she finally got what she wanted.

Mia gave a playful nip to his neck and sat up, grabbing for her tablet, and brought up a website quickly. She held it up to him.

"Candlelight dinner?" Trent smiled at her, "You're that traditional?"

She pressed a finger into his chest.

He laughed, "Yeah. I am. So if I'm getting that, what are you getting out of it?"

She stood up and pointed between her legs with a smirk. Watching as Trent went red in embarrassment. She made the exploding hand symbol for cum, and grinned at him again.

"Candlelight dinner, and... Sex." Trent said nervously.

She nodded.

Mia could have absolutely mounted him right in this moment, but she wanted him to romance her. To understand that this wasn't a passing fancy or a mistake.