In the Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That she and he were going to be together forever.

Plus, Trent was damn good at romancing.

---

Whilst Trent busied himself, working out how he was going to pull off a romantic banquet dinner, he noted that Mia just went back to lying on the couch and pulling up her romance show.

Without putting her panties back on.

It sort of felt like she was telegraphing to him that she fully intended to screw him, before the night was out. His little sister was telling him that she was going to fuck him.

This whole day had been just a slew of strangeness. The weirdest part of it all, though, was that he didn't have a problem with it anymore.

He really did love Mia, and she really did love him.

If he was going to be honest with himself, he had been physically attracted to her for longer than he could actually recall. If the two of them hadn't been family, then people would have been asking them if they'd hooked up, yet.

It would have been a bygone conclusion that they were going to end up together.

He hated that this was going to have to remain a secret between the two of them. That being said, it wasn't going to be a hardship. It wasn't like they had anyone they could tell.

After everything that had happened, there was exactly one person in the world that Trent knew that he could count on. She was lying on the couch without any panties.

He ducked into the room, smiling at her butt peeking out from her dress, before he sat on the edge of the couch, "Hey -"

Mia's hand clapped over his mouth, shushing him as some major plot development captured her wide-eyed attention.

He smiled, happy that it didn't seem like things had changed that much between them.

Mia continued in rapt fascination, until an appropriate moment presented itself, and then she paused the show. Turning her blue eyes to his, in curiosity.

"I need to get a few things for tonight. Like actual candles." He said, "So I'm going to the store. I've added marshmallows to the shopping list. Anything else you've forgot to ask me about?"

Mia flushed at the mention of marshmallows, and then sheepishly grabbed her tablet, and showed him a picture search for some sanitary products.

Trent frowned in concern, "Oh. Are you starting?"

Mia shook her head furiously, and pointed at her bare ass, and the couch, and then laughed at him. She wouldn't be sitting here like this if she was.

He sighed, "Just don't have enough for when you do?"

She gave a small nod.

He kissed her cheek, "You can always tell me when you need that stuff. You don't need to be embarrassed."

Mia stared at him in shock, holding her chest.

Trent winced, "I do something wrong?"

She shook her head and grinned, a tear beginning to roll down one side of her face. She reached up and cupped her cheek, and motioned towards him.

"Oh. First time I've done that without you asking, or initiating." He smiled at her, "Mi... I meant it. I love you."

She grabbed him in a tight hug, and frantically kissed both his cheeks before trying to find his tongue and intertwine it with hers. He returned the kiss, but gentler.

He did need to actually go shopping, and it was too easy to get distracted by her.

Mia pulled away and made a pouting face.

He shrugged, "Do you want me to make tonight a date, or not?"

She rolled her eyes, and then flopped back onto the couch to watch her show, again. He gave a small laugh before leaning over and kissing her cheek again.

Mia gave a small and contented sigh.

He stood up, brushing down his pants, "Well, I'll go shopping then. Text me if you remember anything, okay?"

She nodded, distractedly, and then shooed him as the drama began to unfold on the TV.

Trent walked away, and grabbed his keys.

He spun them idly as he headed for the garage, thinking to himself. Everything had changed, and nothing had. For that, he was extraordinarily grateful.

He might not be entirely certain how good a job he would be, fulfilling the role of Mia's boyfriend. He did know that he was not lucky or deserving enough to have a girlfriend like her.

She understood him better than he knew himself, and she accepted it.

He knew that Mia sometimes felt guilty that she couldn't work. That he was the one doing that for the both of them. He knew it, because those days he returned to a clean house and hot meal.

Yet, it never mattered to him. Even if she never managed another word, he would never expect anything from her.

He loved her as she was.

He would continue to love her, anxious mute or not. Whatever the future might hold, he couldn't imagine it without her. Hadn't been able to, even before they admitted the truth.

Trent did feel guilty about one thing.

That he apparently failed to tell Mia how amazing she was, each and every day.

That was something that he needed to change.

---

Mia counted down a full minute after she heard the car leave, and then she scrambled to her feet.

Time to ruin all of Trent's plans and blow his mind.

She paused to grab the bag of marshmallows from under her bed as a working snack, and then she turned her attention to the dining room.

The actual dining room, which they hadn't used since the accident.

She grabbed the silver cutlery, and candlesticks, and polished them up to a shine. They were left to dry as she hunted through the cupboards for the table runners.

The dining room table was a long and heavy oak. Handcarved by her grandfather when he was about her age. She'd never thought much of it before. Now... She briefly wondered about getting Trent to fuck her on it.

Table was solid enough, but it wouldn't be romantic enough.

She found the silver roasting platter, but couldn't remember if it was safe to warm in the oven. A quick web search was useless on that front as well.

She settled just for using it to serve.

The plates, she could warm. So those went into the oven. Whilst they were heating, she popped another marshmallow and checked her delivery order.

Trent might have been going to cook for the two of them, but Mia was more interested in the atmosphere than the food, so she'd placed an order when he thought she'd just been watching TV.

She grinned to herself, and then found the candles and set them out on the table. She'd light those when she heard him arriving back.

Mia also went and grabbed a wine bottle from her room. She'd put it away for a special occasion years ago, and basically forgotten about it until today. It was some expensive champagne she'd been given when she graduated high school.

She popped the cork, more to check it was still okay than to let it breathe.

Table set, it was time to transform herself.

Mia grabbed her tablet, before heading to her room. Perusing video streams of hairstyles, in-between examining and tossing dresses. She wanted Trent to go slack-jawed the moment he saw her.

More than half her dressed ended up on the ground, discarded with a frustrated huff.

She found a hairstyle she loved. It was a kind of braid that had little butterflies of hair to turn it into some kind of princess-style bun on the back of her head.

Now, just to find the dress of a sexy princess.

Mia glared at her wardrobe, as if willing it to give up its secrets or burst into flames.

She only really owned a couple of full blown princess dresses. The red one she'd worn to her deb, in her final year of highschool, that was full of bad memories.

And then there was a blue one she'd bought when she got to be a friend's bridesmaid. Before the accident. Before she'd learned that keeping friends as a mute was hard as fuck.

However, there was a third dress that might sort of match the look that she was going for.

It wasn't one she'd worn before, so she knew that Trent would be surprised to see her in it. She was hesitant about choosing it, though.

The dress was... Sexy.

Designed to be for the bedroom, not for walking down the street or going to a church. She'd bought it on a laugh, because she thought it would make her feel sexy, but it had felt too awkward to even put it on.

It was somewhere between a princess design, and a maid's outfit. A kind of Cinderella thing.

The shoulder straps were just the annoying poofy things that went lightly around your arms, but were entirely for show and didn't actually have a practical purpose.

The bodice was firm, and would push up your breasts until it looked like you were about to explode out the top of the ornate and gold-laced thing.

Instead of a large dress dropping away at the waist, the dress kind of had two styles to it. The back dropped down to ankle height, looking the full princess gown, but the front only fell to mid-thigh, and had tassels like a sexy maid outfit. Both parts had some wiring to help maintain the shape.

The dress also had white elbow-length gloves, and mid-thigh white silk stockings, to go with it. Mia had even got a pair of golden flats to go with the full ensemble.

It felt like too much.

However, she was also aware she didn't have that much time until Trent got back. She'd only really given herself an hour to surprise him, and he was pretty consistent at his shopping speeds.

Screw it.

Too bad she didn't have a pair of golden panties and bra to go with it. The sexiest underwear pair she had, she had already been wearing for him, today.

The black mesh panties she'd left on the loungeroom floor with her vibe mounted to them.

Mia hummed to herself as she slipped into the blue and gold dress, checking herself in the mirror as she got everything into the right places.

She didn't bother with makeup, mostly because she was hoping to go straight from eating to getting laid, and that would get messy. Well, maybe a touch of foundation.

---

"I'm back!" Trent called, stumbling through the door with way too many bags in his hands.

The moment he made it all the way inside, those bags went falling from his hands to the floor in surprise.

The lights in the house were off, only lit by a few flickering candles.

The candlelight was leading in a path, towards the old dining room. Which Trent couldn't even remember opening for cleaning since... Before Mia lost her voice.

He heard her, trying to be quiet, but excitedly giggling, somewhere inside the room.

Trent walked in slowly, palms sweating.

The first thing he noticed was the table set with silverware, wine poured at the settings. She hadn't sat them at opposite ends of the table, but side-by-side, with one of them at the head of the table.

Second, was that there was a pork roast, with crispy potatoes, sweet potato, and bright yellow squash, surrounding it. And the smell was practically mouth watering.

Finally, he turned far enough that he could see her.

Mia was looking at the ground, nervous and anxious, swaying back and forth with bright red cheeks. Her breasts were enough to swallow someone up whole, in the dress, but way more than that were the stockings leading him up to something barely hidden away at the top of her legs.

"Fuck."

She laughed, and brightened, looking up at him and chewing on her lip. She raised an eyebrow, trying to get him to say more.

"Goddamn, Mia." Trent breathed out slowly, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack? You are... Absolutely. Fucking. Stunning."

She blushed some more, and her nose crinkled excitedly.

He held open his arms, "Can... Can I kiss you?"

She stepped into his grasp quickly, screwing up her nose again for a quick moment before their lips met. His arms went around her lacy dress, holding her loosely at the waist, as she firmly pushed her mouth up against his.

He nearly forgot how to breathe, as he tried to give her the kind of long and lingering kiss that a princess deserved.

Mia clearly disagreed by the way she tried to push herself firmly into him, grabbing his shirt and twisting her fists to hold him tightly. Like she always did.

Trent understood she thought he was too gentle with her. All the same, it was a hard habit to break. He associated slow and gentle with romantic.

She nipped at his chin as the kiss ended, grinning before she crossed to take the seat beside the head. Nodding at him to sit beside her.

He sat down slowly, "Were you planning this since you asked me for a candlelight dinner?"

She frowned, signalling he was close, but not close enough.

Trent thought for a moment, "Since... I said that a candlelight dinner would be more for me, than for you?"

She nodded, and then pulled the silver platter over, and picked up the carving knife and fork and began cutting the roast. She was more butchering it, than slicing, but he wasn't about to complain.

All of this was amazing.

"I like it. The surprise. Your dress. Hair."

Mia grinned broadly, and the knife almost slipped. At least one of those things was something she was extremely proud of.

She finished serving the both of them, and sat down again, turning to him briefly to signal her love. Since that first hesitant time she'd told him, she was getting braver each time.

Trent grabbed one of her gloved hands in his, looking into her blue eyes, "I might be slow on the uptake sometimes, Mi, but you always know how to get through to me in the end. I'm spoiled to have someone like you."

She shook her head, and pointed at herself, disagreeing with which of them was spoiled.

"Nah uh." Trent teased her back.

Mia screwed up her nose, and shook her head. The two of them dissolved into laughter, which ended when she grabbed him in another kiss.

Trent was getting used to her tongue in his mouth, and he absolutely adored it. Making out with her was aggressive, fleeting, and perfect.

She pulled away from him with a smirk, looking down pointedly and raising an eyebrow.

"With you in that outfit? Duh."

She grinned broadly, then she touched one of her fingers from her lower jaw to upper, before putting a `V' to her forehead.

Trent frowned, "Um... The second one was stupid, right? I don't remember the first one."

She pointed down between her legs.

He laughed nervously, "You want me to fuck you, stupid?"

Mia shrugged sheepishly, blushing.

"You don't need to give me a candlelight dinner for that. I... I came so close to giving in and giving you that earlier." He said hesitantly, "I want all of you, Mia. All of you, just to myself."

She touched a finger to her temple, before spreading her index and thumb apart, and then finally swirling the index finger by itself.

Trent felt his heart accelerate at the promise. That this was going to be forever. Just the two of them.

His sister wasn't just giving him a perfect date meal.

She was giving him... Her.

Trent, high on the romance of it all, picked up his champagne glass, and lifted it towards her. "A toast. To my perfect bride."

Mia fumbled as she reached for her glass, and then stared back at him.

He winced, "Too much?"

She shook her head slowly and picked up her own glass even slower. Staring at him, she lifted her left hand and indicated her ring finger and gestured towards him.

Trent shrugged, "I've known you forever. If this is our love, forbidden or not... If we mean it to last... I don't think I even can think of you just as a girlfriend."

Mia choked for a moment, her chest heaving, as she tried to say something. Getting frustrated when not a single peep emerged. She slapped a hand on the table, screwed up her face, and pulled her phone out of the top of her dress. "Worth it?"

"I don't know if I'm worth you." Trent admitted.

Mia nearly slapped him, before her hand slowed and became light, gently tapping his cheek. She sniffled and pointed at herself. She touched at her throat and made a pleading face.

He put down the drink and cupped her cheek, "Mi... I don't care if you never find another word. They're victories, but they don't define you. Silent, or loud, you're the person I care about. I know you dislike me being protective... But I do that because I love you. Not because I think you can't handle yourself. If I thought you couldn't... Well, this house wouldn't have been as noisy some nights."

She downed her drink in a single swill, and pushed back her chair. His sister stood there, hesitating for a moment, and then gestured with her head.

Trent frowned, "Something you want to do?"

She rolled her eyes at him.

He stood up slowly, "Really? Now?"

She nodded, and grabbed him by the elbow.

---

There was a fucking bonfire between Mia's legs as she dragged Trent off to his own bedroom. A room where she had slept, more or less, on a weekly basis. Snuggled around him.

It felt different this time, as she dragged him into the room.

Not just because of what she was about to do in it. It didn't feel like his room, anymore. This felt like their room. Felt like she was staking a claim to a shared territory.

His promise that he didn't care if she couldn't say what she meant had removed any sense of doubt from her. She was absolutely, irrefutably, head-over-heels in love with Trent... And he wasn't going to hurt her because of it.

He'd tried so hard to resist, just to protect her.

But like most things, in the end, she'd won.

This was her victory.

She smirked as she looked down at his jeans. That was her reward.

Mia positioned Trent beside the bed, before falling to her knees and unbuckling his pants. He said something, but she ignored him, completely focused on what she'd decided to do.

This wasn't like last time, where she'd just been finishing him off. Instead, she was getting him started. Fluffing him so that he could pound the shit out of her cunt.

Her hands were shaking, she was so excited, when she finally grasped at his semi-hard cock. She grinned up at him, raised an eyebrow, and took him into her mouth.

Trent groaned loudly, trying both to look down at her, and feeling the need to close his eyes in bliss.

She loved how easy it was for her to drive him nuts. Loved how well he appreciated her, and everything she could offer.

She didn't use every trick she knew, she wasn't intending to end up with another mouthful of cum. She had somewhere else she wanted him depositing his load, tonight.

It still didn't take long until he was slick, and hard as a rock. Moaning quietly, and repeating her name.

She shivered, feeling her burning bush demanding attention, as she stood up. She nipped at his chin, avoiding kissing him with his own taste, and pushed him backwards towards the bed.

Trent resisted, instead turning her around, and kneeling. He sat her down on the edge, and ran his hands up her stockings. Sending shockwaves through her with the tantalising touch.

"Would you mind if I tasted you?"

Mia shook her head, eyes brightening. She had been thinking about leaping right onto him, but if he was offering, she wasn't insane enough to refuse.

Trent dragged her panties down and out of the way, and mused aloud, "If I'd realised you'd put these back on, I might have turned them on."

She shivered at the thought. She'd need to make sure she wore that toy for him, more often.

Then, she let out a small whimper as she felt his warm tongue probing at her slit. Her brother's tongue expertly playing with her dripping snatch.

Mia leaned back onto the bed, trying to give him better access. He hooked one of her legs over his shoulder, and demonstrated that he knew what to do with both hands and tongue at the same time.

She groaned loudly into the air, "Mmm. Mmm! Uh!"

As good as he was at this, it was making Mia jealous and hornier, rather than pushing her towards getting off. She had no right to be jealous, she'd refined her own skills on a damned parade.

All the same, she hated knowing that Trent had been with enough girls to immediately know what she would have liked.

"Ugh!" White light nearly blocked out her vision as he began to play with her clit in earnest, right before he introduced a finger inside her.