Incentive Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had booked into a smart Hotel a mile or two south of Whitley Bay overlooking the North Sea and read up on the areas attractions.

After Dinner she struck up a conversation with the barman.

"So where is the night life for travellers when they are up here."

"Most people go into Newcastle "

"Is there nothing lively around here, no night clubs "

"Well........." he hesitated

"Come on tell me "

"There is a hotel up the road, they have a disco every night and it gets quite busy but I don't think it would be your scene " His eyes took in the glamorous smartly dressed executive in front of him

"Why not?"

"Its more a meeting place between the sales reps who stay here and the local women, usually the divorced or single women "

"I get the picture, a sort of one night stand place?"

"Exactly, but there are some very nice Clubs and Casinos in Newcastle"

By now Helen had lost interest, the place he had described sounded perfect. On finishing her drink she left the bar and took a stroll up to the hotel he had mentioned.

It was only about 10 PM but already it was starting to fill up. The room was dark with a small dance floor in front of which was a long bar while at the far end were a number of settees and tables in an equally dark area.

She hung around for an hour or so till she was satisfied as to the clientele and how busy the place got then returned to her own hotel

The next morning she phoned Kevin " At 11pm tonight go to ***** she named the disco hotel and get a drink and sit at a table " She hung up the phone knowing he would spend the rest of the day quivering in anticipation.

She herself took the metro train service into Newcastle where she spent a few happy hours shopping returning to her hotel for about 5pm.

She dined early then went to her room to shower and dress for the evening.

She decided to try out her outfit on the barman to whom she had been speaking the previous night. His eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sight of her firm breasts jutting out of the top of the low cut sheer blouse supported by a half cup bra. From her waist hung a short red flared skirt beneath which her legs were encased in black nylon and she wore high black stilettos.

She arrived at the disco hotel at about 10pm, she was pleased to see that Kevin had not arrived early. She bought a drink and while surveying the guys arriving managed to avoid eye contact with any until she had selected her target at about 10.30.

The guy was well built in his early 30's with a thick mass of wavy black hair. She positioned herself in line with him and looking right at him dipped her little finger into the drink in her hand and played with the cherry. Having caught his attention she pierced the cherry with a cocktail stick and lifted it to her lips which she opened wide while placing the cherry on her tongue. The guy was already moving towards her. Guys were so EASY!

He was better looking close up than he had seemed from a distance and she happily accepted his invitation to dance.

A little later Kevin arrived at the hotel, paying his admission fee he wondered what Helen was up to selecting this venue at this time for their meeting. His previous experience with her assured him he was bound to enjoy her game and he was ready to go with the flow.

He made his way to the bar, using the time to let his eyes adjust to the lighting.

Turning to the dance floor he quickly spotted Helen dancing closely with a guy whose hands seemed to be everywhere at once. She was holding him at bay in such a way that she was not rejecting him just trying to get him to slow down a little. Suddenly their eyes met. Her demeanour changed instantly, she moved into her partners arms letting his hands settle onto her firm bottom while she rested her head on his shoulders and gazing directly at Kevin blew him a kiss and indicated with her eyes to an area away from the dance floor.

Thinking she was going to make her excuses to the hunk and join him at a table Kevin selected the one in the darkest area and with least access from prying eyes.

He sat trying to watch the action on the dance floor without much success, then suddenly he saw her heading towards his table but the hunk was still with her.

Her hair looked wild, her lipstick was smudged and the top button of her blouse was loose. To Kevin's surprise she let the guy sit first at the far end of the settee and she sat on his knee facing Kevin and instantly the two began kissing.

The hunk lifted his hand to Helen's left breast when he noticed Kevin for the first time. He paused, broke the kiss and whispered something in Helen's ear.

Kevin heard Helen's reply as though she was talking directly to him " Yeah I know, its great I love being watched it gets me soooooo hot" She took the hunks hand and placed it back on her left breast.

Kevin looked around him but his careful selection of the most private area of the room meant that no one else was watching the scene being enacted a couple of feet from him. He watched enthralled as the guy deftly flicked open the remaining buttons of her blouse revealing the bra in all its glory then with a wink at Kevin he slid his hand inside, leaving Kevin to imagine the sensations on the palm of the guys hand, the warm firm breast the stiff nipple, he felt himself growing hard.

Karen squirmed on her seat to let her hand reach onto the hunks lap and squeeze his cock through his trousers, as she did so her thighs parted and skirt lifted treating Kevin to a view of her stocking tops, the view was suddenly blocked by the hunks hand sliding up inside her skirt.

Kevin watched, giddy by now as his mind still contemplated how it must feel to the guy. He realised that the guy was once again whispering in Helen's ear.

She looked at her watch then nodded her head, suddenly she looked at Kevin "Hey Watcher, yeah you in the corner, you can follow us if you like but no touching and no talking OK?"

With that she stood up and led her beau by the hand towards the door.

Kevin sat bemused but excited, suddenly he realised what she had said, He stared wildly after them, already they were heading out of the door. He stood quickly and raced through the crowds in time to see her leg disappearing into a silver saloon car.

He raced to his own car and was barely a hundred yards behind them as they roared northwards up the road parallel to the sea.

After a couple of miles the hunks car indicated right and Kevin realised they were heading to St. Mary's island, a tiny island home to a lighthouse and wildlife connected to the mainland by a wide causeway, part of which was a car park.

It was into this car park that the hunk had driven, Kevin was in time to see his headlights go out. Kevin parked parallel to them about a cars width away. He opened his window wide so that they would not get steamed up.

Helen was sat nearest to him and she clearly had the same idea as her window too rolled down and

Kevin could see the couple kissing. Suddenly Helen's door opened and then the hunks, her blouse was nowhere in sight and Kevin wondered if she had ever bothered tying it up before leaving the hotel.

The hunk came around to the space between the cars as she herself stepped out into the night air. The guy savagely grabbed her, planting his lips firmly on hers, his hands flicked apart the bra catch and the bra fell to the ground as his huge hands swallowed up her pretty breasts.

Kevin became aware that Helen was guiding the guy closer and closer to Kevin's car, She reached behind her and Kevin saw her skirt fall away revealing her marvellous legs in sheer black nylon with only a tiny thong disappearing between her bum cheeks.


He had read about it but never before had Kevin see a guy literally tear panties from a girls body but he saw it tonight and then her naked bottom was pushed into the space of the open window right before his eyes. She was still wearing her high stiletto's and as he watched the upper part of her torso bent to let her loosen her friends trousers. Kevin was treated to a close up of her ripe plum with the damp slit becoming totally revealed to his gaze. With incredible will power he resisted touching and was rewarded with her parting her legs so revealing even more.

All at once her body was lifted and turned to face him. Kevin scarcely had time to appreciate the view when she was bent at the waist and her head and breasts were in the car in front of him, quickly she kissed him before raising her neck to the inner roof of the car letting him appreciate her wide open thighs braced to receive the hunks cock doggy style. He felt the violent impact as clearly as her as the car shook and her breasts quivered in front of him and then her moans began, echoing around inside the car, the moans became yells and shrieks her breasts and head fell slowly downwards, Kevin's cock was out of his trousers pointing angrily at her. He could see the guys balls swinging as his body drove his cock into Helen's hairless pussy.

She was now so into the erotic scenario she had forgotten about targets and her job and her natural instincts took over as her mouth opened wide to accommodate Kevin's stiff cock while the other stiff cock made itself more and more at home between her other lips.

As the hulk behind her pounded harder and harder into her delicate flesh so the momentum of her body caused her to suck Kevin deeper and harder. The circumstances prevented either guy from exercising the usual self control they would apply in normal circumstances but this hardly mattered as Helen herself was screaming from her full mouth and had been doing for some time, they were the screams of a woman overwhelmed with pleasure so much so that her nerve endings were raw and unable to take much more orgasmic excitement.

She felt the hulks rhythm change as his excitement washed over him and instinctively she sucked Kevin even harder, her fingernails scratching his balls and grazing his perineum, she was rewarded with each guy exploding into one of the available orifices within seconds of each other, so close that she was unable to detect who had won the race.

Exhausted she remained bent into the car door through the open window her tongue washing away any remaining juice as the guy extracted his cock from her engorged pussy, she felt his spunk dribbling down her thighs.

The guy said " Come on Babe lets get going "

"No its OK I'll get the watcher to take me home, nice to meet you, goodnight "

Startled at the rebuff in preference to what he regarded as the interloper he stormed off slamming his car door and roaring away never realising that in fact he had been the interloper,

Helen didn't feel too bad about it, he had been well rewarded for his trouble.

She gathered her clothes and still naked dived into Kevin's passenger seat

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked

"What do you think?" came the reply

"I think you got more than I planned, you didn't do SO well against target so next time I want to see a 200% result and I'll dream up something better than tonight, now home. " She told him the name of the hotel and slipped her skirt and blouse on as he drove, slipping her bra into her handbag and leaving the remnants of her panties on Kevin's lap as a memento.

As he pulled up she leant across and kissed him on the cheek and strolled into the hotel waving a cheery hi to the porter, aware that his eyes were straining to peer up her skirt as she climbed the stairs. "Men " she thought yet again, " They are SO easy to manipulate "

Back at her flat the next day she looked again at the progress made by some of the reps she had met early in her career She saw that Trevor had just exceeded the target she had set him. She had been worried about the promise she had made him, it wasn't that she was afraid of him it was just that she wasn't sure whether she would be able to dance as erotically as the girls at the club had performed.

Still a promise was a promise and he had kept his part of the bargain. She picked the phone up and arranged to meet him the following night. She made yet another visit to the Anne Summers shop

She had invited him to join her for a meal at her hotel and to her relief he was a good and interesting conversationalist and didn't refer to their previous meeting or to the promise she had made.

She was wearing a red halter neck dress which clung to her figure, the hem was about 8 inches above her feet

Over coffee she knew that she had to bring up her promise " I see that you more than achieved the target I set you "

"With the incentive on offer of course I did " For the first time he referred to her promise "

"Are you sure that's what you want? I could take you back to the club and perhaps get two girls to dance together "

"No its fine, thanks but you and you alone would be great " he replied firmly

"OK, its your incentive, lets have another drink first and you can tell me a bit more about yourself "

As he talked she began to relax again and his words had certainly been flattering she thought he would have jumped at the chance of two girls putting on a lesbian show paid for by his female companion, but knowing he preferred her over that opportunity boosted her self confidence, she now WANTED to perform for him and perform well.

She finished her drink more quickly than she had expected to and as he finished his off she stood and held her hand out for him, "Come on then, its show-time "

They took the lift up to her room and she stood close to him letting him kiss her but preventing any other intimacy.

In her room she dimmed the lights and cleared the coffee table from in front of the armchair in which she sat him having helped him out of his jacket and tie.

She poured him a drink before setting up the tape player. Before starting the music she said "Your last chance to have 2 girls dance for you at the club " By now though she would have wept if he had accepted the offer.

He simply shook his head " You please "

She turned and switched on the music. As the notes wafted over her she moved slowly and seductively closer to his chair. His eyes were fixed on hers as she stood, her legs a little apart and began sliding her hands across her breasts and her pubic area, She remembered that not only had she promised a full strip she had also promised he could touch.

His hands though remained on his knees as he watched her intently

She bent towards him resting her hands on the arms of his chair allowing the front of her dress to fall forward offering an enticing glimpse of the delights soon to be revealed.

Slowly his hands lifted to her waist and slowly slid upwards to settle on the under-curve of her breast, clearly he did not want to spoil the fun by moving too quickly.

She was pleased with his reaction and bent her knees onto his seat on either side of his thighs and pushing her cleavage into his face, feeling his hands slip to the curves of her bottom and lightly caress them.

She stood again and turned, this time backing up so that she was sitting on his lap with her back to him and took both of his hands and placed them on her breasts guiding him as to the pressure to apply and the speed of movement as though she was caressing herself.

Suddenly she stood away from him and twirled, the action raising her skirt top reveal more of her legs. With her back to him she raised her hands to the back of her neck and as he watched the front of her dress fell to her waist, she twirled back to face him an index finger concealing each nipple. Again she moved close to him and lifted her fingers away leaving her erect nipples inches from his face.

The temptation was too much, his tongue darted out and licked her nipple, she did not protest and he did it again. She moved her nipple closer to him letting him suck it between his lips for a minute or so until he moved his hand to her other breast at which point she twirled away.

Standing a couple of feet in front of him she swayed her body, her fingers lightly held the dress over her waist as she looked deeply into his eyes licking her lips as she did so. He was now openly stroking his cock, she blew him a kiss as she turned her back and allowed the dress to fall over her thighs, as it reached the ground she bent and parted her thighs and continued looking at him as she sucked her index finger, her thong was buried deep into the divided lips of her pussy, the scene was framed by the suspenders pulled taut over her firm thighs, thighs which led all the way down to her feet still clad in the high stilettos. Slowly she inched her way towards him still bent double.

Her bottom was now an inviting 6 inches from his eyes, he could see the moistness dampening the fine material of her panties.

Helen moved both her arms between her thighs and rubbed the panty material into her shaven pussy before slipping her finger back into her mouth and tasting herself. She pushed herself closer to him and felt his tongue sliding over her lips, curling to try to follow the panty material.

She moved away again an inch or two and this time her hands began inching the panties down over her hips, as they reached halfway down her bum cleavage she stood and put her legs together and indicated that he should finish the job for her.

She felt his fingers hook themselves into the elastic waistband, such as it was, and felt the material being drawn down, willingly she bent again treating him to the view of her swollen lips between her thighs,

Slowly she moved towards him, his cock, although obviously stiff was still contained in his trousers so she parted her thighs and sat on it her body still moving to the music, she pulled one hand to her tits and the other she pushed between her thighs allowing him to touch her as deeply as he wished, she settled into the sensations, aware of the throbbing of his cock becoming more and more urgent until inevitably she felt the material of his trousers suddenly become warm and damp.

Helen waited until the throbbing subsided and then stood and kissed him on the cheek " See what happens when you hit target, I'll have to think up something for your next one, unless you can come up with some ideas " she laughed.

Days later she received the latest targets attained from the office, included with it was an envelope with Tony's writing on it, she opened it first. It was an invitation to a sales dinner, it was apparently held annually, the date was three months away so she noted it in her diary and set about examining the targets.

To her surprise she found that each and every rep had smashed target. Where on earth was she to begin?

She set about making a list of them all and placed them in order as to when she had last met with them.

She realised that she had not visited Peter for over 6 months. He had been one of the first reps she had visited, he had been a moderate earner and had had to be content with her company and at the end of the night a kiss and thirty seconds fondle of her left breast through her blouse. He was now earning three times as much for the company and had helped train two new guys.

Her brain strained trying to memorize anything at all about him, it was no use he was simply a blurred face. She reached for his personnel records.

His records showed that like so many of them he was in his thirties, single and living in Manchester. She looked under "Interests" His CV simply listed socialising.

A few minutes later she had him on the phone "Hi Peter, its Helen here "

To her surprise he knew instantly who "Helen "was, he had clearly been waiting for her call, realising that his efforts must justify a new meeting "I'm going to be in your area in a few days time" she continued " I wonder if we can meet up?"

1...456789