Incentive Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, where and when?" his eagerness was obvious

"Why don't you take me on a typical night out in Manchester, don't worry about the cost, just arrange anything you would usually do and I'll call you from my hotel on Tuesday afternoon. OK?"

"OK, but you might not enjoy my usual night out "

"Don't worry, it will help me understand you, so just a normal night out OK"

She hung up the phone, she realised that Walton lived not far from Manchester and she was despite herself, becoming quite fond of the wimp as she always called him, she phoned him.

"Wimp, this is your Mistress. Have you found me a man?"

He paused "No Mistress.....but.................."

"You disappoint me "

"But" he continued bravely

"Yes"

"I know where you could select one yourself and perhaps allow me to initiate a meeting between yourselves "

"Go on " she was becoming intrigued

"There is a club near here where sub wimps like myself and females of a similar inclination may meet with Masters and Mistresses."

"I see, I'm impressed with your imagination, when does this club meet?"

"On a Monday evening Mistress"

"Excellent. I will collect you at 7.30pm this Monday. Be ready " she slammed the phone down

She had to admit that his suggestion had intrigued and excited her more than she expected. It wasclear that he would be happy to solicit a man to fuck her as long as the environment was right, she realised that she had been a little harsh in demanding that he find a man who would be ready and willing as and when she condescended to arrive.

On Sunday evening she packed a case with clothes for two very different evenings and days.

Helen arrived at the hotel she had selected mid afternoon on Monday. She bathed leisurely and ate in her room before preparing herself for the evening.

So confident was she in his obedience to her that she didn't bother phoning to let him know she was on her way, she arrived outside his door at 7.45 (long enough for him to worry that he had been stood up but not late enough for them to miss any of the evenings activities ).

He hurried out of the door wearing a white vest and tight leather trousers, in his hands he clutched a carrier bag, he hurled himself inside the car, clearly fearful that his neighbours would see him. He handed the carrier bag to her.

Inside she found handcuffs and an assortment of padlocks and chains,"Madam I thought you may wish to restrain me this evening, I hope it is not too presumptuous "

"Not at all. I approve, hold out your wrists " She quickly snapped the handcuffs on him without bothering to check that there was a key.

Following his directions she found herself in a small industrial estate in the poorer part of the city. Before getting out of the car she found a dog collar in the bag and wrapped it around his neck, attaching a chain to it she led him into one of the industrial units which had been made over as a Domination Heaven.

She slipped off the fur cloak she was wearing to reveal a black PVC bra which barely concealed her nipples and black hold up stockings with a tiny PVC thong. On her feet she wore 7" high heels.

Around the walls were hooks and rings firmly attached to the walls and two girls and a guy were already attached to three of these being whipped by anyone passing. In the far corner were two doors without any sign indicating where they led to.

She ordered a drink at the bar from a pretty barmaid who was quite naked with a similar dog collar to the one worn by Walton. She sat on a settee with her slave at her feet on the floor and surveyed the action around her.

People were milling around in a variety of costumes, some were totally naked although most wore something but like her the " something" was designed to reveal more than it concealed.

About twenty minutes after they arrived another couple came in, the guy resembled a Greek Statue, although he was only about 5'8" he was strong and muscular. He wore a tiny pair of leather shorts and nothing else, following closely behind him was a small delicate blonde girl barely eighteen years old, she was dressed in an outfit resembling a Roman toga but it was totally sheer concealing nothing of her firm breasts or neatly trimmed pubes.

Helen knelt forward to where Walton sat on the floor " Slave fetch " she whispered

She watched Walton approach the Adonis and heard him speak " Sir my Mistress would like you to join her" The man looked across to where Helen raised her glass in greeting.

The guy joined her on the settee and his own slave knelt mutely at his feet Walton resumed his position at Helen's feet without saying any more.

After some initial small talk Garry the Adonis brought the subject into the open " Do you fuck your slave?"

" Never " she replied "Do you with yours "

"From time to time if there is no other woman around but I allow my friends or acquaintances to do so, Does yours become excited watching you with your lovers?, mine does "

"Very, which is why I'm here, he has been good and deserves his treat"

"Shall we"

"Certainly but where, this may be a private club but right here is a little public"

He laughed, "Obviously your first visit, your slave should have explained to you, there are private rooms " he gestured to the two doors, she noticed there was a lit lamp above one, the other was in darkness " I see one room is free Shall we?" he asked again.

"By all means but can my slave watch?"

"Of course, mine will " He stood and held out his hand

They walked to the door, their slaves unbidden followed behind in silence.

Inside the room was a mass of mirrors on all four walls the ceiling and the floor. Where the mirrors joined there were more hooks on both the floor and ceiling. In the centre of the room was a huge circular bed, concealed lighting gave lumination to the room.

"Jane " Garry commanded " Strip and then strip your fellow slave".

Instantly Jane lifted the toga over her head and stood for a moment or two allowing the other three to appreciate her firm taut body before approaching Walton who looked at Helen seeking her approval, she nodded her head silently.

Jane first of all knelt at his feet and removed his shoes and socks and then standing she silently pulled the vest over his head, her fingers expertly flicked the catch of his trousers open and tugged them down and off his feet, he wore no underwear and all three could see that nerves had prevented him sporting an erection.

"Jane tie him to the wall" The voice from over her shoulder made him jump as did the chains being tossed across the room. In seconds Walton was tied firmly to the wall facing the centre of the room.

"Now kneel and bring him to erection " Jane instantly obeyed, her tongue on his balls quickly creating a firm erection which pointed angrily at the other players of the scenario.

"Now come and undress your Master"

Without hesitation the girl moved forward and lowered his shorts, kneeling in front of him as she did so. Helen gasped as his thick firm cock pointed angrily towards her.

"And now undress your Mistress for this evening" Jane moved towards Helen and standing close in front of her placed her arms around Helen's body and unclipped her bra catch. Helen shivered involuntarily as the bra fell away and the girl remained standing face to face with her, her nipples pushing against Helen's own.

Slowly Jane knelt on the floor and began inching the minute thong over Helen's hips. Slowly she guided it over her thighs and off her feet, "Prepare your Mistress for your Master" came the next command.

Helen felt Jane's warm breath and then her tongue squeeze its way between her pussy lips, slowly it vacated her inner throbbing and quickly found her hard clitoris and began caressing it as Jane's fingers softly penetrated inside her, both index fingers and middle fingers wormed their way deep inside her and then just as the action of her tongue was becoming too much for Helen to bear Jane swivelled her fingersaround so that they pressed hard against the anterior wall and brought about a squirt of G spot orgasm which itself brought about her clitoral orgasm

"Now touch your toes" Helen heard the words while her eyes were still swimming and realised that the instruction was to Jane and not her

As the girl did so Garry moved forward and adjusted her position so that her legs were wide apart and her open pussy was barely an inch away from the tip of Waltons cock, he chained her ankles and wrists to a convenient hook on the ground.

Garry returned to Helen's side and guided her to a seated position on the couch

Turning her face to his he kissed her gently his fingers caressing the nape of her neck. Helen quickly realised how he had made Jane so compliant to his every whim.. Her own tongue quickly met his feeling his hands caressing the upper part of her breasts. Expertly he bent his head to kiss her firm nipples. She glanced across at the two slaves.

Jane was straining backwards in a fruitless effort to let her exposed pussy lips make contact with Walton's cock. He for his part was straining equally desperately forward to meet Jane's obvious need

Both slaves eyes were fixed on the activity on the bed which was being reflected from all angles by the mirrors. Jane' neck must have ached but her eyes remained fixed. Helen realised that, though Garry was still sucking her nipples, his fingers were caressing outer lips of her pussy, her own hand reached for his manhood, to her dismay she could not curl her fingers around it's girth, she assumed that at some time Jane had received this tool inside her own body but looking at the fragile girl bent double her eyes glazed over and straining to make contact with Walton's cock she could not believe that it had ever totally entered her.

As these thoughts were going through her head she realised that Garry was now lying on his back and was guiding her over his body with a view to her sitting on his cock while facing the slaves.

As her pussy lips opened to take his tip Walton was thrusting into mid air as was Jane thrusting back at him, from time to time contact was made but not enough to allow them to fuck one another but nevertheless enough to drive them into an even greater frenzy.

Suddenly Garry's cock began plunging into her and suddenly she found herself sitting on his cock, she screamed slightly and saw an arc of cream sperm cascade in the air from Walton's cock, landing on the top of Jane's head and slither down her forehead and nose, her tongue strained to catch and taste with little success.

Both slaves were now eagerly watching the couple on the bed as Helen began gently bouncing up and down on the cock, pulling her pussy lips apart to allow a clearer view..

Jane licked her lips greedily obviously eager to join in the fun while Walton simply stared with deep lust in his eyes. She turned and whispered to Garry, he nodded and lifting her from the bed while she was still impaled he lay on the floor beside Jane's head and continued fucking Helen. Helen guided Jane'shead so that she was licking the genitals of both as they fucked, the action made Garry speed up his thrusts.

Helen felt the hot spasm hit the wall of her womb and quickly released Jane " Suck it all out but hold it in your mouth then turn and share it with my slave,little one " she ordered

Jane obeyed without question bringing Helen to yet another orgasm

Walton eagerly kissed Jane and sucked the sperm and pussy juice from her, delighted to be at last playing a part in his Mistress's seduction. His cock at once swelled and Jane looked enquiringly at her Master and Helen who shook her head" don worry about him,he enjoys the agony of being unable to come until I permit it and he has already breached my rules once this evening". She looked at Walton who had a strange mix of fear and pleasure across his face. "unless of course you have any games in mind for him" she said to Garry who in turn looked at Jane who was watching them both with hunger in her eyes.

"Well I did wonder about having him reward Jane for her good behaviour by licking her to orgasm"

"Certainly, I have no problems with that, she is quite a delightful specimen I will enjoy watching her delight as his tongue is put to work "

"Jane release your fellow slave and come lie on the bed between us"

In seconds the beautiful tiny girl stretched out between them. Helen parted her thighs wide and gestured Walton forward "Do a good job and I may forgive you for your earlier misdemeanor, I want to hear her howl with delight at your work" She noticed that Waltons cock was still solid, it must be aching him by now she thought.

The slaves head bobbed between the girls thighs, Jane herself closed her eyes and a gentle smile took over her lips as she let herself relax into the attention. Slowly her body wriggled, her pussy pressed gently against his mouth. her hands reached for her own nipples and slowly began caressing them.

Her lips parted as a low murmur escaped from her throat, she pushed against him a little harder his head moved a little quicker and a little firmer.

Her hips began driving against him, the murmur was a continual whimper now as she strained to reach the ultimate high'

Helen leaned forward and kissed the girl on the lips, her tongue driving deep inside her mouth.

Jane strained her neck upwards to make closer contact and a heavy moan began from her lungs growing in volume as Walton became faster with his tongue, the moan heightened in pitch until finally a scream broke from her mouth and Helen broke the kiss allowing the full shriek to echo around the room.

Waltons cock was still stiff as she had ever before seen a cock, Helen felt a little sorry for him and ached to provide him with some relief but his face showed he was enjoying the agony and humiliation.

Garry and Helen slipped back into their clothes telling their slaves that they must return to their separate cars as naked as they were.

Exchanging phone numbers Garry and Helen kissed good night to each other passionately as their slaves watched patiently.

In the car Helen instructed Walton to slip on her cloak when they arrived at his house and to carry the remainder of his clothes.

She herself walked confidently up his path dressed only in her underwear.

In the living room she ordered him to kneel between her thighs and to lick her through her damp gusset.

On reaching orgasm she told him to lie on his back and slipped her panties off and shoved them in his mouth. She knelt over his eyes and sliding her fingers inside herself instructed him to masturbate.

He did his eyes never leaving the vision of her fingers caressing her open pussy the remaining come oozing out onto his face, gradually her fingers moved faster and faster as too did his own hand on his cock until at last they climaxed almost at once in a flurry of over heated flesh.

She threw the cloak over her body and left his house leaving the door standing wide open, it had been a good night.

A few days later she began wondering about her future, it was only a years contract and that was nearly over now. She knew that the guys were performing better but she was very conscious that she couldn't see them as often as they wpould like and wondered if there was some way she could improve their work performance still further.

She reached for their files, as she glanced through them she noticed that they all had one thing in common, an E mail address, this was obviously how word of her techniques had spread she wondered if there was some way she could use the internet to her advantage.

First she created an ID for herself : wonderinguk seemed appropriate with all of the wondering she had been doing that morning, next she added each E mail asddress to her address book on the net and sent them all a letter

"From wonderinguk@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Guys, its me Helen I thought that this might be a good way for us to stay in touch, you can tell me how you are performing as often as you like and perhaps come up with ideas for your next incentive, perhaps things you wouldn't want to tell me to my face.

By the way you can look at my profile if you like, http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/wonderinguk I think you will enjoy it. Hope to hear from you all soon Bye Helen XX

No sooner had she pressed SEND and received the acknowledgement than her phone rang, it was Sir Stephen.

"Hi Helen " he began " Have you time to talk?"

"For you? Always"

"I was wondering if you're free the next few days"

"I'm free for the next 5 then I do have appointments from Wednesday the 15th August though"

"That will be fine "

"So what's the plan?"

"The hazards of being a knight of the realm, do you know what the Glorious 12th is?

"I've heard of it "

"Its the day that the grouse shooting season begins, I've been invited by Lord Snodgrass to join the fun, its one of those invitations it's unwise to decline"

"I hate the idea of shooting birds "

"So do I, Im a lousy shot anyway so don't worry but he does have a very impressive estate and house. I think you will enjoy it. In the basement there is a sauna and swimming pool.

"It sounds nice, so I won't have to shoot anything, I can just stay behind while you men go out and do the macho bit.?"

"No you can be a lady of leisure and the evenings are normally good at these do's. Good wine, fine meals and so on."

"But we aren't married or anything, isn't our relationship frowned on, or do I have to be the frustrated little mistress in her ivory tower?"

"You don't know much about tyhe English aristocracy do you? Have you a phone book handy?"

"Yes"

"Look up Fitz, anything can follow it, how many do you see?"

"Loads "

"Nearly everyone of them is descended from a King or a prince. The aristocracy are perhaps the most corrupt society of all, no one will care a toss if we are married or not I promise you "

"OK then but I have'nt anything suitable to wear at these meals"

" I was coming to that next, I thought I could collect you tomorrow and drive you to London, I will buy you some dresses and then set off to Lord Snodgrass's estate "

"OK, if you're sure "

" I couldn't stand it unless you were there. say 10 am tomorrow?"

"OK"

One thing have your luggage laid out for me to check before packing it "

The next morning Sir Stephen arrived, He inspected her clothes which she had selected as suitable for day wear. Instantly he rejected all underwear apart from suspenders. he rejected too the jeans she had included for day wear. Once he had sorted things he helped her pack her case and whisked her to London, he knew his way around, the first shop he took her to had a wide variety of evening dresses, She selected 5 that he approved of, each one buttoned down the front and had a very full skirt. Two were cut much lower than she thought he would have suggested but she reasoned he had a better idea than her.

The Estate and house reminded her of a period drama on TV with a long drive at the end of which stood an imposing mansion.

Lord and Lady Snodgrass welcomed Stephen with enthusiasm and made no comment about the lack of marriage licence between them as a maid escorted them to their room.

In the evening Sir Stephen selected a white evening dress for her to wear with white suspenders and matching stockings, after the meal he excused them from the company and took her on a tour of the house, they found themselves in the billiard room. She walked around the table caressing the green baize lovingly.

Stephen came up behind her and wrapping his arms around her began unbuttoning her dress. " Mmmmmmmm" she murmured " I've always had a fantasy of........."

"So do most girls " he laughed " Fantasies are for living " he unbuttoned the rest of her dress

Two minutes later he was stretched out on the table with her astride him as he pumped away inside her, her dress was still over her shoulders but hung wide open.

1...456789