Incredible Sex

Story Info
Phenomenal Sex on a cold winter night.
1.3k words
4.05
7.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

I simply could not imagine when we got in bed last night what was going to happen. After watching television Friday evening my friend said it's really cold outside tonight. Your car is next to mine in the garage, why don't you stay over tonight?

Because I keep a dopp kit and some pajamas at her house I agreed to stay. Getting cozy we put on our "jamies" and continued watching television. Some how she made her pink flannel pants and white long sleeve tee shirt look sexy. My short pajamas bottoms were topped by an athletic tee. We finished our wine and movie. It was eleven thirty, bedtime.

Walking to the bathroom we took turns brushing our teeth before getting into bed. I took off my tee shirt and got in bed. She picked up the book she was reading and as I kissed her good night I prepared to fall asleep. Later I heard a click signalling she'd turn off her bedside reading lamp. l felt her cuddle up to me. Turning over we were now face to face. I could feel her hand reach down for my cock.

There was faint light coming through the bedroom windows so we were able to see each other. While she reached down I quickly wiggled out of my pajama bottoms tossing them to the floor. We started gently kissing which became more and more passionate. Throwing back the covers she position herself to blow me. Licking my hairless cock and balls and sucking my large cockhead always excited her.

While on my back as she blew me I reached down and pulled off her tee shirt. My cock is a big mouthful for her, but she loves it. Her tits are double D pink with darker pink nipples more than a mouthful for me. She returned to sucking as I pulled down and removed her pink pants. Her almost hairless pussy was already wet with desire. I arranged our bodies with our heads at the bottom of the bed. This allowed us to see each other in the dresser mirror and closet mirror.

Passionate kissing continued as we faced each other. Our chests were pink and red as she got on top of me. She slid her wet pussy onto my fire hot cock. She got my cock as deep as possible and held that position for a while. Then slowly we began to kiss she began pumping ever inch of my cock thrusting in and out, almost losing my cock in the process. My hand was on her clit as she worked my cock. Harder, faster her orgasm hit she screamed with uncontrollable excitement.

Pushing off me and onto her back her pink pussy was leaking my semen and sperm all over the sheets. Breathing heavy we both rested, me on my front adoring her tits and pussy, wanting to lick her clean.

I got up briefly as did she. She used the bathroom while I grabbed a towel from the linen closet. Under the bottom sheet of her bed she'd placed a large plastic mattress protector because we always messed the bed. Upon returning she pulled on her tee shirt. I pulled on my pajama bottoms thinking we'd now go to sleep. Pulling up the covers we kissed and went to sleep.

Perhaps three or four hours later I felt her long beautiful legs on mine. Her hands were on my tan shaved chest. As I reached to pull her closer I was aware she was completely naked again. Off went my pants and off went the covers. I could tell that now the sex would be much more aggressive, and very much fun.

She reached over and opened the sex toy drawer. My cock "Rocky" got really hard knowing what she had planned. Rocky was the nickname she'd given my cock because it gets very hard. First out came a large bottle of lube. My excitement building. Then a glass penis almost exactly the size of mine appeared. With an evil grin she licked the glass penis.

Placing a considerable amount of lube on the glass, I got on my stomach. She located my asshole and not gently but forcefully ramed the toy into me. She pumped it over and over my prostate. I felt it coming and bam, a prostate orgasm hit like a two car headon collision. Sperm shot out of me and onto the towel below me. She kept going until I rolled over and kissed her.

With her on her back we rested. I was too sensitive to be touched but I started touching her. Now I reached in the drawer I grabbed two sets of handcuffs one for her wrists the other for her tiny ankles. Next a ball gag in her mouth completed the set up.

I got out the whip, the one that leaves no marks. My knees at her ankles I started gently whipping her. First her tits then her pussy, she responded and she squirmed. The more I whipped the more she wanted. Turning her over the whipping continued her back and ass were red when I was done, too tired to continue.

We were sweating now even in her cool bedroom. Removing the ball gag she inhaled deeply. Still cuffed I placed her on her back. Her chest and pussy were a very bright pink. She said I really need to pee. I uncuffed her and she went to her bathroom.

She returned naked and got back in bed. It was now about four in the morning or maybe five. The room was cool and dark as she reached into her toy drawer.

She had a very painful looking spiked cock cage. I'd had it on before and it was very thrilling then and will be thrilling again today. She uses this as a short term punishment that I really like.

Putting it on me she locked it and kept the key. At first the tiny spikes were painful but I was able to manage the pain. The fit is tight and made for a flaccid cock. She briefly left the room saying she was hiding the key. When she returned we pulled up the covers and went back to sleep.

It was about nine in the morning when I woke up. My cock was slightly erect making the cage more painful. I smelled coffee and walked to the kitchen. There she stood back in her pajamas. She told me to go to the front door and get the paper. Like this? She said yes just go.

Stepping outside naked, barefoot and embarrassed I collected the paper and came back inside. She offered coffee and she allowed me to put on my pajama bottoms. My cock was aching for freedom.

Saying I needed to pee she retrieved the key and freed my cock. We sat and had breakfast, read the paper and relaxed. We dressed and went outside to shovel away the overnight snowfall.

She asked if I'd spend the day with her? Saying yes we spent the day doing some maintenance projects and cleaning. After dinner we watched television. At about eleven we went to bed. After the bathroom we put on our jamies and got in bed. She continued reading her book and I fell asleep.

Later, I felt her long leg on mine. She whispered that the book she is reading makes her really horny. We quickly undressed under the covers. The room was very cool with outside temperatures dropping to the teens overnight.

She turned on the bedside lamp as we got closer kissing passionately. Touching each other and becoming more excited I pushed back the covers to my waistline as I got on top of her.

Raised up on my arms I looked down at he beautiful body. Touching her pussy I slid into her. Her smile told me how good I felt to her. Assuming the missionary position we enjoyed ourselves. Saying I want you to cum, she reached down and began massaging my balls.

She knows how the massage makes me cum and cum hard. After cumming we rested. Pulling the sheets up over our naked bodies she whispered to me again.

She said why are we keeping two houses? Why dont you move in with me? I smiled and said yes.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers