Incredible Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends and lovers get closer.
1.8k words
4.46
3.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

Spring was here, finally the upper midwest was warming after a seemingly endless winter. My house sold and the closing date was rapidly approaching. I moved in to her house last week. Together we spent time and treasure having her kitchen and bathrooms renovated. All systems electrical, heating, air conditioning and plumbing were inspected and updated as necessary. We are minimalist so the house is very orderly as is the garage. She does the landscaping I do the lawn mowing and other routine maintenance. Being fans of full body summer tanning we arranged a sheltered area for nude sunbathing and more.

Because we are both retired we have plenty of time for work and play. She has children I do not. Her kids live out of state. She visits them in Texas and Florida when invited. This is her time I'm welcome to go but generally I stay home. She has two young grandchildren. She spoils them at every opportunity.

Because today's weather is so mild she went to the nursery and purchased many flowering plants. I was charged with mowing and edging the lawns. Her house is on the corner. We have front, side and back yards to be mowed and edged today.

She said as she left that I should wear shorts and definitely no shirt. My friend and lover has a single, attractive lady next door. She likes me to tease her neighbor and going shirtless does the trick. Not to boast but I'm fit, tan and muscular. Solid pecs and abs, shaved body and legs. I appear much younger than I am. I did notice our neighbor looking at me from her window. She waived to me and went about her business.

Getting the mower and edger out of the garage, the sun felt warm on my bare skin. After completing the front and side lawns I headed to the back yard. Our neighbor was in her yard planting. She is attractive in her spaghetti strap tee shirt and shorts. She's got a great figure, tall, thin with long legs small breasts.

My girlfriend came home and we unloaded the car. She got busy planting as I finished the lawn. She said I should get out the patio furniture and the double chaise lounges for our play area. We kept busy all day. We did take time to chat with our neighbor. As we talked I could see our neighbor's nipples getting hard.

By three in the afternoon our work was done the place looked great. The temperature reached eighty degrees with full sun. We both were tired. We showered together. I always get an erection when we shower together. She put on shorts and a tee shirt I put on clean shorts.

We had a quick lunch before showering. We chatted about our neighbor, we both like her and wished she had a friend to share her life. I made iced tea and we went to our sheltered place to relax. Our neighbor was now cleaned up and sitting in her yard. We invited her to join us and she did. Besides the chaise in the yard we have a table with an umbrella as well as a barbecue grill.

Sitting around the table we talked about the weather, our home projects and our other neighbors. We are fortunate that we have such nice neighbors. We all generally keep to ourselves.

Our neighbor then initiated talking about sex. She knows that we use our sheltered area for nude sunbathing and sex. She's observed both and we acknowledged that we knew she'd seen us in the past. Then she said something surprising. May I join you sometime? I hesitated waiting for my friend to answer. My friend affirmed yes, you would be welcome anytime.

I could feel and the women could see I was getting an erection. I was rock hard and they knew it. We are all thin people and the chaise lounge for two could certainly accommodate the three of us.

Together we went to the shelter, I was first to remove my shorts and free my hard cock Our neighbor was unable to contain her excitement seeing my shaved cock. Touching it she clearly enjoyed the feeling. I quickly removed the tee shirts the ladies were wearing. Four beautiful tits, pink, with fully erect nipples greeted me. I needed to remove the shorts the ladies were wearing. Sliding their shorts off I faced two shaved pink pussies. Beautiful is what I was thinking.

The ladies invited me to come between them. My friend said she has something to tell me about our neighbor. My cock continued being rock hard. These two ladies started to share their secret. I was told that they have been lovers for years. Both admitted bisexuals said they have been having sex together occasionally. My friend said she'd wanted to tell me before but she never knew how I would react. How I'd react! I was delighted to hear this news. I smiled and said I'd love to be with both of you.

Both ladies were smiling and with me on my back my friend mounted me. Her super slippery pussy accepted my cock, I slipped in and she took all of my cock and started pumping away. Our neighbor began to kiss my friend and then me. My friend slipped off me allowing our neighbor to slide me into her warm wet pussy. As she pumped my cock we kissed and kissed deeply. I sucked her breasts and reached behind her to pull her tiny butt closer to me as I massaged her asshole. She really started to fuck me harder and faster. I held out as long as I could but my cock fired flaming hot sperm into this lovely lady. Because she was in control she kept sliding up and down on me long after my balls had emptied.

Looking at both women and the smiles on their faces told me everything I needed to know about my performance this afternoon. The sun was setting and the temperature was cooling down. One by one we left to get cleaned up. Our neighbor went home, promising to return. I went last and took a shower, dressed and met the ladies in the kitchen.

We went out to dinner the three of us to Portillo's a popular good fast food restaurant in nearby Skokie. Both women wore tee shirts with our neighbor going braless, both in capri pants. My shorts were beige and my three buttons open shirt showed off my tan and muscular pecs.

Returning home we dropped off our next door neighbor. We were all tired after a day of yard work, and sex. We watched a Netflix movie and went to bed. With the arrival of warmer weather I sleep nude, my friend wears silky jammies pink pants with a revealing pink lace top. Off to sleep we went.

I'm usually up two hours before my lovely lady. I went to the door, I stepped out naked to retrieve the Wall Street Journal America's best newspaper. I made coffee and pulled on pajama pants as I sat down to read. The outside temperature had turned cooler with a high today of only sixty-five degrees expected. Our neighbor entered her kitchen and turned on the light. Wearing a black athletic tee and black bikini panties. She caught me looking and waived to me and I waved back. Thinking to myself perhaps the three of us might get together this afternoon.

My friend Alice came into the kitchen, kissed me and poured her coffee. I shared the Journal with her and we had breakfast. I said im going to Mariano's and Aldi this morning should I ask neighbor Sandy if she needed anything. Alice said perhaps Sandy might go with me as she usually shops on Friday. I called Sandy and she said she would go with me shopping.

Retuning at lunchtime I dropped Sandy off and parked in the garage. After putting my shopped items away we had a light lunch of a garden salad. My plan was to go downstairs to the basement and exercise, Alice planned to make a fancy dinner.

Later I showered and came downstairs, I heard Alice invite Sandy for dinner, fine with me I thought. Dinner was delicious considering it was low fat and consisted of grilled salmon, a salad and a rice dish. Like always I did the dishes then I joined the ladies in the living room. They had finished the bottle of white wine and opened another. Seated very close together they occasionally kissed and I felt my cock got hard.

Why had I never known about this relationship between these two ladies? Curled up together and kissing I watched these ladies engaged in foreplay. Finally I asked and was told that after Alice's husband walked out on her, Alice had no interest in men but still wanted the pleasure of a sexual relationship. When Sandy purchased the house next door they became fast friends and thereafter lovers.

Standing up Alice and Sandy took my hand the bottle of wine, three glasses and walked to the bedroom. They undressed and turned down the bed. I was told to sit in the chair and enjoy. I was treated to a woman on woman sex show I could not have imagined. My cock was so hard I stripped off my clothes and watched. Woman on woman, first kissing then passionately kissing, touching then exploring their bodies was driving me crazy with lust. A large glass penis appeared. Alice working it in and out of Sandy. Alice licked it clean and then inserted it into Sandy's ass. There sex was incredible, sucking each other's tits and licking and kissing their pussies and asses made me crazy.

Unable to stand it another second I jumped into bed with them, Alice said John, what took you so long? I said I held out as long as possible but now I'm all in! I first fucked Alice, then Sandy. Fucking just long enough so as not to cum. Sucking four tits and fucking two pussies, was this heaven? I loved Sandy's petite ass. I had to have it, so I whispered to her and was given permission to fuck her in the ass. Lubing up my cock I first gently began entering her my pecs were hard and my abs flexed as I pushed harder into her. Using ever inch of my cock I slid in and out of her. Pumping her ass was incredible,

Unable to last another second I felt my sperm rushing out of me and into her we both orgasamed at once. My brain tumbled in my head I moaned and she moaned with flushed skin, sweat and sperm everywhere, Alice who'd been watching climbing back in bed kissed me.

Next morning I woke up first. I found the three of us asleep in bed together. the covers had been pulled up to our waists. I got up without waking the women. I walked to the kitchen, started the coffee gathered the newspaper and wondered what will happen today?

673djp
673djp
76 Followers