Incubus Pupa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned, and the scent of her longing became nearly overpowering in the room. Holding a mental finger to the flow that would have allowed her release, I denied it.

Ianthe collapsed to the floor, thrashing, savagely pressing fingers to her needy pussy as if I'd edged her for hours.

"Master, pleeeease! Make it go away. Your slave needs to cum so badly. I'll be good, I promise. I swear I'll do anything you ask of me. Please, fuck your slave, Master! Please?" The gorgeous woman begged, "I will make it so good for you! Just put out this fire inside me..." she whimpered.

"You have my word, I'll never be a bad girl again! Not ever! I promise! Ahhhhh!" She cried out, lying on her back and furiously trying to put out the burning itch, attacking her crotch with both hands, uncaring that it made her look like an animal in heat.

Okay, maybe I put a little too much into that one. In truth, I had this whole slow game of dominance, manipulation, and pleasure torture planned to cement my control with her, but I had promised I wouldn't be a cruel master, and I was determined to honor our bond.

"Do not presume to tell me what to do, slave. Who makes the decisions here?"

"You do, Sir, you do! I'm sorry Master, I beg forgiveness." She groveled on the floor, rubbing her nipples against the carpet.

"Yes, I do. And I will take you only when I decide; not before. It seems you need additional...guidance, to learn your lesson. Remove your dress."

Ianthe wasted no time, scrambling to her knees and furiously unzipping the side of her dress, standing to execute my command before returning to a kneeling position. The jiggling of her flesh as she tore her dress off brought my cock to full hardness, tightening my pants. I noticed she had not removed her heels, bra, or the sodden pair of lacy blue panties she wore. Good. She was proficient with "Simon says".

Her figure was a perfect hourglass, with an expansive bust mated to a trim waist with just a sexy hint of a pooch, and full, childbearing hips. Her thighs were thick with toned muscle, and bulged enticingly as they pressed against her calves in her kneeling position.

Keeping my face impassive, I walked around her, inspecting her body.

"You are a treasure, indeed, Pet. Remove your bra. I would look upon these beautiful breasts."

She reddened demurely as she once again did my will. "Your servant is unworthy of your praise, Master."

Coming closer, I saw faint stretch marks tell the tale of how rapidly her young breasts must have grown to their current healthy D-cup size. Naturally, they didn't have the resiliency of the much younger Sandy, but they were still pert, sagging only very slightly. Large, pouting nipples topped her wide areola.

Tracing a finger across her silky skin, I left a line of goosebumps in the wake of my touch. She groaned at the web of bliss I wrought upon her flesh, simultaneously tortured by her inability to achieve satisfaction.

I moved over to my bed.

"Come here." I pointed to a spot next to me.

She shuffled over, awaiting my desire. I walked to the door, locking it. There would have been many dishes to clean, but my mother should have been finishing up any minute. There wasn't time to address the threat now though. I needed to break-in my new lover.

Unfastening my belt, I pulled my pants down. When my swollen nine-inch cock sprung free of my constrictive slacks, I noticed her jaw tremor in anticipation.

"One of your responsibilities, Pet, is to care for this." I indicated my dick, where her eyes were already riveted. "You will be spending much time in service to it. Treat it well, and I'll reward you."

"May I...may I suck it for you, Master?" she bit her lower lip, I could see the heaving of her breasts with her respiration.

I sat on the bed in front of her kneeling form, putting my cock just below her face. It looked massive next to her; nearly the same length as her head. Pre-cum gushed from it, dribbling onto my balls and down onto the sheet beneath me.

"Yes, Pet. Take it."

With a finely manicured hand, she grabbed it, giving it a couple of strokes, smearing my pre-cum along its length.

"It's so thick." She said in wonder. Her petite hand made it look even bigger.

"Open," I commanded. She did, slowly leaning forward to take me in. Before she could reach me, I gripped my steely prick at the base with a hand, swinging it side to side to lightly club her cheeks with the head. I chuckled at the sight of her trying to catch it with her mouth like an infant being fed spoonfuls of pureed food.

Finally, using both hands, I lined up and grabbed the back of her head, unceremoniously shoving her toward my crotch, spearing her face with my cock.

Ianthe gagged as my invading member struck the back of her warm, wet mouth, coughing with me inside, but I held her fast, enjoying the feel of my slave's throat. The texture of it was stimulating me fiercely. I was uncertain about debasing her like this at first, but her life pattern couldn't lie to me, and it told me how much she got off on the rough treatment. What gave me chills was that I liked it too.

I fucked her head as though I were thrusting into an appliance, with little regard for her comfort. I did virtually all the work, only allowing her a modicum of control. Her eyes watered as she continued to gag upon the meaty head of my cock.

"Guuuggght...sshhllllppt." The lewd coughing, gagging, slurping noises that issued from this supremely accomplished woman brought me no end of pleasure. Her bright green eyes looked directly up into mine, glassy with lust. A heavy mixture of her saliva and my overflowing pre-cum drooled from her pretty mouth, lips stretched taut over my voluminous cock as she dribbled the slurry.

"Mind my balls, Slave."

She reached up a hand and started an uncoordinated massage of my huge testicles through my tightening scrotum. Slightly smaller than kiwi fruit now, my epididymides had expanded vastly to warehouse my overabundance of sperm, leading to a vaguely achy feeling when they were full. Ianthe's dexterous fingertips felt heavenly as they probed my baby-making equipment, soothing away the discomfort from all those packed-in swimmers.

After a few minutes, I could tell that my pre-cum had loosened up her throat, since I was able to hilt myself with her beautiful face, balls smashing heavily into her chin with each swing.

I saw her reach down to satisfy herself, and put a stop to it.

"Ah, ah, ahh... I haven't given you permission to touch yourself, slave."

Pulling away from my cock, she looked up at me with pleading eyes, lip trembling in need. "Master, I need to cum so bad it hurts. I will happily choke on your glorious manhood all night long if it pleases you, but pleeease, Sir, pretty please, take me now. Haven't I been a good girl for you? Your slave feels like she's melting!"

"Tsk, tsk." I shook my head, "Need I remind you that only I choose when and in what manner you will get fucked. Do not forget that your holes are mine to use."

I sighed. "But you've pleased your master, and I am lenient. Get up."

Ianthe scrambled to comply, tits bouncing wantonly. Her gaze was downcast, looking at the floor like a teen who had stolen the family car, waiting for punishment, still wearing her blue panties and heels.

"Remove the rest of your clothes."

She obeyed, carefully pulling her heels off and setting them down close by. Lowering her panties, she stepped out of them one foot at a time. She removed her necklace last, laying it upon her piled dress.

The way her tits plunged when she bent over had me flexing my cock in anticipation. Standing before me completely nude, I admired her body. She was truly spectacular. Ianthe didn't quite have Christine's superlative ass, Amy's devilishly long legs, or Sandy's supple and tight body, but she was lean and fit and the whole fantastic package, with tantalizing fat in the right places, and fantastic muscle tone. A woman in her prime, all baby fat now gone.

"Turn around and bend over on the bed."

She did so, presenting me with her succulent ass. I could see the swollen lips of her labia winking at me through her legs, flushed and hugely engorged. Nectar wept from her cunt freely, both thighs coated in it.

I aligned my cock, and slammed it into her gooey hot pussy, simultaneously removing the block on her mind.

She screamed from the sharp spike of ecstasy I had just driven into her, cumming hard and clenching down on my dick as I hilted into her. A warm gush of fluid splashed onto my pelvis as I scrambled to cover her mouth with my hand, fearing my mother would be coming to check on us any minute. Lucky for me, the loft was technically a part of the garage structure, so it was sonically well-insulated from the main house.

As she came, my inner beast inhaled the fresh flow of Vitae, twice as savory as what I'd been getting recently from my other ladies as it was a completely new flavor to me. I pounded into her inert body, making the fat and muscle of her luscious cheeks quiver under each slam of my hips.

I could feel my tip unerringly striking the entrance to her womb with each thrust, desperate to force open that tightly-clenched portal and deposit its load within. Since I hadn't fully bonded with Ianthe yet, her body had yet to mold itself to accommodate my exceptional length, so I wasn't able to achieve full penetration. In time, it would happen, as I'd seen with my other girls.

Slamming Ianthe's body down into the mattress, I leered at the sight of her round butt rippling. Her breasts spread to the sides of her chest with every violent thrust. She continued to cry out in supplication, but I couldn't tell whether her pleas were for more, or for me to curtail the unending storm of pleasure.

Soon enough, I had found my peak, the swell of pleasure starting in my balls and rising through my body like a hurricane, overwhelming me. My dick swelled almost painfully before exploding into her. Cum rocketed from me in waves, relieving the pressure in my balls as I bathed her pussy in my hot spunk. I crushed myself into her soft form, losing count of how many jets of cum I injected into her hot womb while I with her breasts at her sides.

Ianthe shivered violently beneath me, and from the waning but still present flow of Vitae I was receiving, she was still actively cumming. I could feel the pulsations of her vaginal walls as they spasmed around my still-hard dick.

I flipped her over, cradling her gently. She opened her eyes and looked at me with pure devotion.

"Come, let's get you cleaned up and dressed, Pet." Her expression was sublime contentment despite the way her tears and our fluids had destroyed her cosmetics. Her abused pussy peeked at me from between her up-drawn legs, obscenely leaking the cargo I'd delivered.

She seemed almost comatose, so I grabbed a towel and wet it with a half-empty bottle of water on my desk, cleaning her face of the ruined makeup, tenderly scrubbing my pet's face with the soft cloth. Next, I used another to daub between her legs, stroking her head as I did so to show her how I cherished her. All the while I bathed her life pattern in a healing flow of Vitae, soothing away her discomfort.

"Master?" Her voice was weak. "I do not deserve your care. Your slave has...never felt like this before. Thank you." Tears pooled in her verdant eyes, threatening to spill.

Deciding she'd probably rather not wear the panties home in their current state, I gave her an older pair of my briefs and pulled them on her, again doing most of the work myself. I luxuriated in the feel of her soft, naked skin on my hands. Helping her dress the rest of the way, I tried to come up with a way to fully cement our new bond. My inner voice helped me, an idea popping into my head.

I stood her up and pulled her in front of my mirror, laying hands on her shoulders.

"Master, the thought of having to go back...becoming Ianthe again. I'm scared. Please forgive my impertinence, but I don't want to leave your side. I never want to be without your calming voice." Her eyes were dim, downcast.

"My wonderful pet. We are bonded now. Connected. Can you feel it? Try now, it's here." I placed my palm upon her stomach. "Close your eyes and reach inside yourself."

She did so, standing still for several long moments as she searched. Then she gasped, turning over her shoulder to look up at me with wonder.

"I do, I feel it! You're...inside me!"

Giving her a warm smile, I nodded.

"It is still thin, but it will grow as our bond deepens. This connects you and me, no matter the distance between us. If you ever feel afraid, reach inside for that link, and feel that I am with you."

Satisfied, she closed her eyes and turned around to clutch at my chest, laying her forehead on my shoulder. I embraced her, sending warming sensations coursing through her body as I stroked her back. We stood that way for a long moment, then I pulled away.

"I want to give you one more gift to set you at ease, my treasure." She looked up, curious, and I spun her around so that we faced the mirror once more.

Resting my fingertips upon her graceful neck, I closed my eyes and focused on what I wanted to do. It took more Vitae than I expected, but a thin gold band about the thickness of her pinky finger materialized around Ianthe's neck. I opened my eyes to regard it in the mirror, tracing the image of it with a fingertip, though I couldn't feel it.

It was completely unbroken and immaculate; a perfect circle.

She drew in a breath, touching it with her fingers to verify its corporeality and looking at me in amazement.

"But...how?" she whispered.

"This is a symbol of your total submission to me. The fact that you can see and touch it is evidence that you've given yourself to me without reservation, and that I have accepted your bond and devoted myself to caring for you. If you ever feel doubt, the proof will always be here." I touched a finger to it once more.

"As this is a special symbol shared only by you and me, to all others it is as if it does not exist, so do not fear their judgment."

Tears formed in her bright eyes. "Oh, thank you, Master! Thank you!" She gave me a crushing hug, smooshing pillowy breasts into my stomach.

"Now, let's get back downstairs. I'm starting to wonder if my mother fell asleep from all that wine you both drank at dinner."

She smirked. "Well, I suspect I can hold my liquor much better than she can. I've had plenty of practice, after all. Half of business is schmoozing with the higher-ups over drinks."

A thought came to me then, and I slapped a palm to my forehead. Stupid! Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier. It would certainly be the answer to some of my problems.

"Pet, would you like it if I were to come live with you?"

Her eyes widened. "Oh master, do you mean it? Please don't tease your pet." She started nodding vigorously, almost in tears, "I would love that more than anything in the world!"

"And your home, I assume it has multiple bedrooms. Room enough for more?"

She grinned, nodding furiously like a child. I could tell her brilliant mind was already making the leap to what I intended.

"Yes. Yes, plenty! Space enough for many more! With the cost of land so cheap here in the US, I decided on a larger home over a cramped penthouse in the city. My-" she interrupted herself, "that is, our home is twelve thousand square feet on over six acres. All fenced and gated, and very private. No prying neighbors.

"Though, if you'll pardon my presumption, I desperately hope you'll let your pet stay by your side. If she's a good girl and deserves it, of course." She conceded, bowing her head.

"Of course, Sweet," I chuckled indulgently, "but we'll need to make arrangements for my other bonded as well."

"Yes, master, of course."

"Come then, pet. Let's go."