All Comments on 'Indentured Pervitude 15'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

She is a bit of a bitch to Tom now. She knows why he gave her friend those orgasms. He stayed hard because she dictated it with her phone and he didn't come until she dictated that too. She is deliberately fucking with his psyche to submit him. Still, would he be better off in an asian work camp?

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 2 months ago

Starting to lose me; sorry. A wife who's just becoming mean and hateful isn't a wife any more. Well-written, to be sure, but just progressing away from my zone of enjoyable entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, five stars, but Wendy has become a total cunt! Hubby has plenty of his own issues, but she has gone off the rails and is destroying their marriage. They really should have postponed their wedding when he got into trouble, but she's not handling authority very well. Maybe mom, dad or her friends will help calm Wendy down and she can coax and share love with Tom while finally get the sex she wants. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES