Indentured Pervitude 16

Story Info
Master and slave have a difficult conversation.
2.3k words
4.67
1.7k
4

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitued, Ch. 16

by Rachael DMM

Dinner was over, and Wendy watched Tom clearing the dishes. She couldn't help admiring his smooth legs in those stockings. Shaving him was such a good idea. But something was off. She couldn't figure it out. Something just didn't look right.

"You done with this?" he asked before taking her wine glass away. She just smiled and nodded.

He went to the kitchen and came back with a wet cloth and began wiping down the table. She suddenly brightened. "You know what your outfit is missing?"

"No. I'm afraid to ask." He stood back and looked down at himself and his soft dick. "A hard-on?"

"That, too, but no, it needs something. It's been bugging me ever since we started dressing you up, but I just figured it out."

He sighed, and took the bait, knowing that's what she wanted. "And, what does it need?"

"Shoes."

"That would look ridiculous," he said flatly.

"Not your shoes, silly. A nice pair of high heels. Black - or better yet white with sparkles! That would bring it all together just perfectly, and make you look extra sexy."

"Wendy, really? You think I would look sexy with two broken ankles?"

"Oh, don't be such a baby. It would take some practice, but you could learn how to walk on them, it's not that hard. And, don't forget, they'll make you taller." Wendy liked the thought of that. "Okay, it's decided, You're going to go shopping online this week and find a pair of sexy, high heel shoes that fit you, and order them. Maybe get a couple different pairs. Ooo, I can hardly wait."

"First the lingerie, then the shaving, and now you want me in women's shoes? You're not going to stop until I'm a complete sissy, are you?"

Wendy shrugged. "It wasn't my plan, but the more we do the more I like it."

"Maybe you don't even want a man. Ever think of that? Maybe you just want to fuck chicks. Like your friend this afternoon. It sounded like you two had a grand ol' time in there without me."

"You heard us?"

"You two were screaming like a couple of sex-crazed harpies - how could I not hear that?" Tom laid a clean dish towel out on the chair and sat. "And that's part of what we need to talk about."

"Okay, you want to talk then let's talk. This should be amusing."

Tom took a deep breath. "It's just that you're...I don't know...different these days." He paused and waited for her reaction.

She nodded. This wasn't anything she didn't already know. Maybe she hadn't fully dealt with it, but she was aware that she was doing things she'd never done before, and enjoying things she never imagined she would. Wendy was momentarily distracted by the thought of Emma eating out her ass earlier that day.

"Yes...and...?"

"And it worries me. To be honest, it also scares me a little. More than a little."

Wendy forced herself to suppress her smile. She liked the idea that he was afraid of her sexual awakening. Maybe that was the wrong reaction, but it was the honest one.

"Okay...but, maybe that's not a bad thing," she suggested airily.

"You started with the nudist stuff, which was okay, but then you had to show me off in front of your friends. I don't know what you were trying to accomplish by doing that. But then there was the other thing with your mom - letting her suck me. That was weird."

"I thought you liked blowjobs," she stated without emotion.

"Don't get me wrong, your mom knows how to suck a dick better than anyone, but...she's your mother, for God's sake."

Wendy shrugged. "She wanted it. You wanted it. I don't see the problem."

"And maybe the problem is that you don't see these things as a problem. On the honeymoon, you were out on the balcony most nights naked hoping someone would see you playing with yourself. What was that even about?"

She couldn't help but remember how good that felt, especially when she caught sight of the couple across the way getting it on. "That was just me discovering a new kink I didn't know I had. Why does any of this matter to you?"

"It does matter to me! And it should. Despite everything else, at the end of the day, you're my wife and I'm your husband. Yes, I may technically be your slave...or as you put it 'your 'love slave' - but that doesn't change the fact that we're married. I'm not going to be your slave forever. Once I'm a free man again, where is that going to leave us? I'm afraid of where all this might be going."

"And where might that be?"

"I don't know, and that's the problem. Today you had me fuck your best friend, then you were in there fucking her yourself for almost two hours. How do you think that makes me feel?"

Wendy only realized then that she hadn't even considered that. The idea that Tom had feelings about anything she did seemed almost alien to her now that she thought about it. When did that change? Maybe when she started thinking of him as her plaything and not as a person.

"I think it should make you excited and happy." She leaned in and fixed him with a stern look. "Do you know how many guys want to fuck their wife's friends and never get to? Do you have any idea how many guys would love it if their wife was playing around with other women? Or how many guys would trade places with you in a heartbeat if they could get a blowjob from their mother-in-law? I think you've got things pretty good if you ask me. Better than if you were just my husband. Certainly better than you deserve."

"You don't get it," he said, exasperated.

"You're right, I don't, and I don't want to get it. But you need to understand something. The reason I was in there for two hours with Emma was because she was more than willing to eat my pussy. And she was damned good at it. Not only that, but she loved doing it." Wendy had to try not to pound the table as she spoke. "She likes the way my pussy tastes, and how it smells, and she got off on being able to get me off in that way. If you're not going to give me what I want...what I need...then how do you expect me not to turn to someone who will?"

Tom had the good sense to look chastened. "C'mon, you knew from the beginning that wasn't something I was going to do. It's just not my thing."

"Fair enough, but now I'm telling you that it IS my thing. You're going to start eating me out, and you're going to learn to like it."

"You can force me to do it, but you can't force me to like it."

"Then you'd better polish up those acting skills if you know what's good for you." Wendy wanted to punch that stupid, handsome face of his. "So here's the deal. If I'm not going to get oral, then neither are you. No head for me, then no head for you...from anyone."

Tom didn't like the sound of that.

"And another thing, I've noticed you seem to have an issue with premature ejaculation lately."

"It's not...I don't...I can't help..." he wasn't able to fully articulate a valid excuse.

"So, here's the deal, from now on, whenever you blow your load before I have an orgasm, you've got to go down on me until I come."

"That's not fair," he objected. "Licking out your pussy is bad enough, but now you want me to do it when it's full of jizz? No way!"

"Why do you think I've been having you practice eating your own cum? I wanted you to get used to it...maybe even start to enjoy it."

He made a sour face and wisely kept his mouth shut.

"If you don't want to eat your own creampie, then you'll just have to go down on me before we make love. Easy enough. It's all up to you, sweet pea."

"Does it feel good?"

"Does what feel good?"

"Being a tyrant? A sexual tyrant."

Wendy thought about it for a few seconds. "Yes." She pursed her lips, enjoying the thought of that. "Yes, it does...very much so." She stood and began caressing her nude body brazenly. "It feels good to finally have things my way for a change. To not have to worry about what you think or what you're going to say. How you're going to judge me or criticize me. I'm free for the first time in my life."

"Isn't that ironic," Tom sneered, his tone churlish.

'I suppose it is. You say I've changed, and I suppose I have, but not in the way that you think." Wendy massaged her bare tits without any hint of being self-conscious about it. "I've been thinking about this a lot, and came to a realization." She pinched a nipple and gave it a pull. "This is who I really am. I've always been a very kinky person deep down, but I was afraid to show it. I suppressed that part of who I am, and now I'm able to live as my true self." She reached down, and lewdly spread her outer lips apart, putting her cunt on vulgar display.

"But...you never...I wouldn't have..." he was too distracted by the shameless presentation of her pussy to form a coherent thought.

"I've always been an exhibitionist, an avid masturbator, and a latent lesbian. And when you made it possible for me to be in control, I stopped holding back. I don't have to hide that part of myself any longer. I'm free."

"You're no longer the woman I thought I was marrying," Tom said as if his opinion mattered.

Wendy shrugged and squatted. "Tough cookies. I'm the wife you have, for better or worse. In sickness and...whatever. As you're just starting to understand...there's a lot more sickness in me than either of us realized." She began working her clit right in front of him without any inhibition at all.

"So, what's next then, huh?" He was angry, but trying not to lose his temper. "Are you going to want to start fucking other guys?"

Wendy thought about that, slipping a finger into her fuck hole as she did. "Now that you mention it, I might do just that." She inserted a couple of fingers, enjoying the feeling of being penetrated so openly. "Maybe you can invite all your friends over and they can take turns with me. Or, better yet, they can all do me together at the same time. You'd like that, wouldn't you? I think you'd love to see me fucking other guys while you watched and beat off like the beta cuck you truly are."

"No," he said unconvincingly. "And where did you even learn that stuff?"

"The more I think about it, the more I like this idea. You get to fuck my friends, so why shouldn't I get to fuck yours? Don't worry, I'll make the calls. How does next weekend sound?" She pulled her wet finger out, played it over her anus a few times, then inserted it into her butthole. Tom's eyes went wide at that. "Maybe I'll even invite my mom to stop by. I'm sure she'd love to suck all those hard cocks with me."

"Oh, c'mon, you can't be serious!"

"I wasn't at first, but now...I might be. Fuck, I don't want to come yet." She pulled her finger out of her ass and considered it. When she saw the look on Tom's face, that helped her make up her mind. She sucked her finger to see what Emma was tasting earlier that day. Not bad at all.

"You're out of control," he fumed.

"Or, is it just the opposite, my dear? I was angry at first for you getting yourself possessed by the company, but it turns out it was the best thing that could have happened for me. And for us."

"For us? How do you figure?"

Wendy stood and posed naked for him. "Why don't we go to the bedroom and I'll show you the new trick I learned today." She held out her hand to him.

Tom was suspicious, but he took her hand and she led him to their bed. She fiddled with her phone for a few seconds, then just like that he was on all-fours and getting his asshole passionately licked and sucked. It was almost too much to take. It felt amazing...maybe even better than a blowjob if that was even possible. If nothing else, at least it made him get hard.

"Go ahead, babe," she said into his balls and gave them a quick suckle. "You can jerk off if you want while I tongue fuck your butthole. And you can thank me later." She buried her face back into his clean-shaven ass crack and lapped at his cute, little hole. This was kinky as fuck.

Tom didn't hesitate and began jerking his stiff cock while he could. That was nice. He couldn't believe what Wendy was doing to him. His once prudish girlfriend had become his depraved, sex-fiend of a wife. It didn't sit well with him, but she did make some good points. Maybe instead of making it into some kind of problem, he should just consider himself the luckiest guy on the planet right now.

"You like this?"

"Yeah," he answered without having to think about it. "Fuck, yeah!"

"Good, because this is just the start, baby boy." With that, she went back to sucking his ass while his balls slapped rhythmically against her chin. She was definitely going to have to thank Emma for this!

~ ~ ~