Indentured Pervitude 15

Story Info
Wendy navigates her role as master and takes liberties.
2k words
4.51
1.5k
3

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 15

by Rachael DMM

A minute later, Tom walked into the room. His limp dick probably would have stiffened when he saw his wife fucking herself with the vibrator if he could get hard. Her toy was bigger than him at his best, but at least it wasn't that monster she'd named Marco.

"Any chance I could do that for you?"

"No. Wait, maybe...is your cock still covered in Emma's pussy?"

"Yeah...I guess so...."

"Get over here then...let me suck it."

Tom was happy to get over there and feed his cock into her mouth. He wasn't going to pass up a chance to have Wendy willingly suck his dick. She greedily sucked his flaccid cock to get at the remnants of Emma's cunt juices. She actually enjoyed him being limp more than she expected, but she wanted the pleasure of feeling him get hard in her mouth.

"Wait, where's my phone? There, on the nightstand, hand it to me!" He did, and she tried to think of an excuse. "Can you go get me a glass of water? Please?" He hadn't heard her say please in a long time. He hurried to get her what she wanted. While he was away, she went into the app and ticked the self-directed arousal box.

By the time he got back to the bedroom, he was half-hard. She sipped her water and put it aside. She then pulled her vibrator out of her pussy, turned it off, and began sucking it. This did the trick and Tom's cock got all the way hard.

Wendy spread her legs. "Okay, go ahead, I want it in me," she pleaded. "Fuck me, Tom. Give it to me!"

"Sure, but we have to talk after this."

"Yeah, whatever, just shut up and fuck me!"

He was inside her in quick order. Wendy wrapped her legs around his waist, hooked her ankles together behind his back, and was ready to go. She was already halfway there, and it was another one of those cases when Tom didn't have to do much of anything to get her off. He began pumping into her and it felt so damned good she wanted to let it keep going, but she had to end it. She had to stick to the plan.

"Oh, fuck," Tom blurted out, "Your pussy feels so good!"

"Don't come yet, boy!"

"Fuuuuck!" he yelled and filled her with spunk. "Damn it."

"Keep going, I'm almost there!" Wendy said as Tom's erection quickly weakened and went limp inside her. Last night she had changed the voice controls for his ejaculation and erection. She didn't want him to catch on to what she was up to. Based on how upset he was, he had no idea his failure to perform was her doing.

"Sorry...I...I guess..."

"Are you kidding me?" she said, trying to sound angry and frustrated. "Get off me."

When he did, she grabbed her vibrator, turned it back on, shoved it in her pussy, and began fucking herself fast and hard. "If you can't get me off, then I'll just have to do it myself."

"It's just that...you're so sexy I couldn't...your pussy is so tight...I...I..."

"You had no problems with Emma, did you?"

"That...that was because I don't want her like I want you."

"But you had no problem getting hard for her, did you? And how long did you last for her?"

"Not long," he lied. Wendy gave him a look that told him she knew he was full of shit. "Okay, a while, I guess, but only because she doesn't turn me on."

"And that's why you were able to give her half a dozen orgasms while you can't even give me one?"

"I don't know how..." he pulled on his drooping penis to no avail. "I tried. Maybe it's because you made me use up everything I had on her. And...now...I can't...there's nothing left...I don't know."

"Oh, fuck, there it is...right there," Wendy shouted, gyrating her hips faster, coaxing her orgasm to life. "That's it...yeah...I'm gonna come...oh, my pussy...fuck my pussy...watch me make my cunt come! Fuck my cunt!" She wasn't really talking to Tom when she said those things, but she just wanted to hear herself saying filthy stuff to enhance her pleasure...and it worked.

"Aaaaiieee! Yes, yes, yes! God damn, yes!" It wasn't one of those world-shaking orgasms that she'd had a few of lately, but it was pretty fucking good. "Oh, I needed that...so nice..." She kept her vibrator inserted and teased it in and out with little motions, basking in the afterglow.

"Can I come, too?" Tom asked pathetically, gripping his enfeebled dick hopefully.

"No. You've come enough for one day. But you can watch me get myself off again if you like." She turned the vibrator off and began tapping her clit lightly with it. Oh, yeah, she was primed for another one and it wasn't going to take long.

"I don't think I can take it," he grumped. "But we still need to talk," he said before turning and walking out.

"Fine," Wendy called after him. "And when I come out I want you in your sexy stockings. You hear me?"

"Yeah, yeah," came his grouchy response from the other room.

"There we go, baby, we're all alone. Now fuck me good...fuck me how I like it. Don't worry about him, you're so much better than he ever will be, aren't you? That's it, nice and deep, Ah, you fuck me so good..."

Wendy spent the better part of the next hour masturbating and coming. Memories of what she had done with Emma were foremost in her mind, but also what she saw, and heard, Tom doing with her. When she broke out Marco, that added a whole new dimension to the day's excitement. After she began feeling hungry and realized how long she'd been doing nothing but having sex, with others and with herself, she climbed out of bed, went and cleaned up a little, then wandered out to the smell of dinner cooking.

She hadn't bothered to get dressed and enjoyed the surprised look on Tom's face. She also was happy to see him in his stockings and garter like he'd been told. She checked out his skinny butt and wondered if she should try licking his asshole one of these days. She didn't know if he deserved that much pleasure, but maybe if he did something to earn a big reward. She thought about Emma licking Vic's butt, and couldn't picture it. Would she let her watch one of these days? That would be fun.

"Show me your asshole," Wendy ordered, surprising herself.

"What?"

"You heard me. Bend over and spread 'em."

"I'm cooking dinner," he whined.

"I don't care. Let's have it."

Tom shook his head, stepped back from the counter, bent forward, and pulled his ass cheeks apart.

"Wider." Tom did as he was told. "That's more like it."

Wendy saw her husband's asshole in a new light after playing around with Emma. Not only did she learn what a source of pleasure it could be, but had become oddly attracted to other people's buttholes in a way she never had been before.

"You have a very fuckable ass, did you know that?"

"What are you talking about? Nobody is fucking my ass...ever."

That sounded like a challenge. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes," he said, sounding less sure.

"Y'know," Wendy strolled over to him and caressed one of his cheeks. "I'm getting a real kick out of lending you out to my friends...and family. I'm thinking about asking Jordyn if she'd like to use you for an evening. Hmmm, you like the sound of that, don't you?" His cock had twitched when she mentioned her other friend. "I see the way you look at her."

"I...never...no..." he sputtered lamely.

"But it occurred to me that most of my friends have guys in their lives. Like, for example, Emma was telling me that her husband sometimes fantasizes about sucking cock."

"Vic? No way."

"And I'm pretty sure Sarah's boyfriend is a little light in the loafers. We all think so. I'm sure he wouldn't mind having a go at this cute ass of yours."

"Don't even think about it," Tom growled through gritted teeth. "I'm not gay, and you know it."

"What does that have to do with anything? If I shoved my vibrator up your ass, that wouldn't make it gay. Same thing."

"So, I'm nothing more to you than some kind of sex toy? Is that what you're saying?"

"Not in so many words." Her touch drifted to his ass crack, then eased down to his puckered anus. There she ran her finger around it in circles. It felt like she was in forbidden territory, and it felt good to be there. "But, the reality of it is, that you are my plaything...when you come right down to it."

"I'm your husband." Tom insisted as he continued to hold his ass open for her. "You promised nothing would change between us."

"I guess I was wrong." She sucked her middle finger and unceremoniously inserted it in Tom's asshole. He clenched tight, but she was already in. "Things have changed. And they will likely continue to change. I'm different. You're different. How can you really expect things to stay the same? For example, this is what I'm into now." She pushed her finger as deep as it could go to make her point. Tom grunted but relaxed his sphincter after a few seconds.

"I don't like this," he stated firmly.

"Then I suggest you learn to like it because there's going to be more of it in your future. A lot more." Wendy wiggled her finger around in there. It felt weird, but also satisfying in an unexpected way. "I think I'll invite Sarah and Julian over for dinner this weekend."

"What for?" he asked, sounding worried.

"Nothing crazy. Maybe I'll see if they're down for a little foursome. Maybe Julian would want to try sucking your dick. I'd like to see that." Wendy ran her hand over Tom's back...it was sweaty. "Or...maybe he'd prefer it if you sucked his dick. I'd love to see that. And I'm sure Sarah would too. Maybe we should think about filming it so I can show the rest of my friends. Mom might also get a kick out of watching you choke on a cock. Don't you think?"

"This isn't funny," Tom protested, hoping she was just messing with him.

"You're right, it's not. But, it is sexy as fuck." Wendy felt around some more. "Where's the prostate anyway? It's supposed to be in here somewhere, isn't it?" She pulled her finger out, leaned in, spit on his asshole, and re-inserted her finger. She was tempted to try two but didn't want to push it this first time. "You said there was something we needed to talk about?"

"Ahhhh...oh...after dinner..."

"I think I found your prostate. Is this it right here? What happens if I touch it like this...round and round...yeah, that's got to be it...right?"

Tom made a strange noise, and suddenly there was semen pouring out of his limp dick. Did she just make him come? Without him even being hard? She didn't even know that was possible. Wendy looked at the pearly white puddle of goo on the floor between his stockinged feet and couldn't believe it. This truly was a day of discovery for her.

"Look at all the cum you wasted. I should make you lick it all up."

"Please don't," Tom whimpered. As much as she wanted to see him do that, she couldn't. He'd been such a good boy today.

"Okay, then, clean up your mess, wash your hands, then finish dinner. I'm going to go freshen up, give myself one more orgasm, then I'll be back." She slowly drew her finger out of his ass, patted him on the back of the head, and went to wash her hands. She ended up getting herself off right there standing in the bathroom, watching herself in the mirror. It happened quick, and she knew it wouldn't be her last orgasm of the night. She was going to set Tom's dick to hard, and ride it until she had her fill.

Such a good fucking day.

~ ~ ~