Indentured Pervitude 24

Story Info
Wendy reflects on her new way of life and where it has led.
2.5k words
4.51
1.3k
4

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy looked out over the lake in the quiet dawn. Ducks glided silently along the glassy surface. A solitary fisherman sat in his rowboat at the far end attending his motionless rod. She breathed in the crisp, fresh air, enjoying the warmth of the rising sun on her naked skin, and placed her hand lovingly on her growing belly. She could feel the life inside her becoming stronger every day.

Her hand moved lower until it reached her pubic hair. It felt kind of nice to have her bush back. She played with it absently,,.enjoying the sensation. Shaving had become too much trouble as of late. She could just have Tom do it, or her mother, but now that she was going to be a mother herself the natural way seemed better. Her body wasn't just for sex anymore, she would soon have a child that she would have to sustain. And that felt good.

Wendy watched as Tom and her father lugged an old canoe down to the dock. It looked like they were going to try some fishing, too. She didn't really want to go through all the hassle of coming up here, but her dad rented the place and her mother insisted. She was glad she gave in.

"I'm making breakfast," her mom's voice came from the kitchen. "What would you like?"

"Nothing, thanks," Wendy called to her from the back deck. She pinched one of her nipples lightly as she watched her men working away on the dock. It felt good to be outside, naked, closer to nature.

"You've got to eat something, dear," her mother fretted, coming out onto the deck. She had on a pair of panties, but nothing else. Those big breasts swayed enticingly as she moved about. Wendy couldn't get enough of that. "Not for you, for my grandbaby."

"Don't worry, Mom, I'm taking good care of him."

Her mom came close, leaned down, and kissed her belly. "Are you masturbating again?"

"No...a little, maybe..."

"Pregnancy makes you extra horny," she said, caressing her daughter's breasts gently. "When I was pregnant with you I was playing with myself all the time. Maybe that's why you're such a nymphomaniac."

"It takes one to know one," Wendy said and pulled one of her mother's breasts to her mouth. She easily found her big nipple and suckled her gratefully. Her mother let her have her way and took over rubbing her pussy for her. Wendy was happy to let her fingers comfort her.

"What are those two fools doing out there?" her mother said, watching the boys getting into the canoe. "I hope they don't catch anything. I'm not cleaning a bunch of stinky fish if that's what they think."

"Speaking of stinky fish," Wendy said mischievously and tugged down her mom's panties, then worked a finger up into her pussy.

"You are just awful," her mom scolded, gripping her daughter's probing fingers with her inner pussy muscles. "Give me another," she requested, and Wendy added a second finger. "One more...please" She gave her a third. "That's more like it."

"I was thinking of releasing Tom when the baby is born," Wendy said casually as she worked her mom's pussy and got hers fingered in return. "Should I?"

"Do you want your baby's father to be a slave?"

"We don't know for sure if he's the father."

"A simple DNA test will tell you that. I can pick one up at the gas station when I go into town later."

"I don't really want to know. I like the mystery."

"You're just afraid that it may be your dad's baby."

Wendy shrugged. "Maybe it is, but I also don't want Tom to know for sure. He's going to be the father no matter what, so why worry about whose sperm it was that got to my egg first."

"I'll never understand you kids today," her mom huffed, moving her hips in rhythm with her daughter's finger fucking. "Would you like me to suck you off?"

Hearing those words from her mother gave her tingles all over. "I can't say no to that offer." Wendy opened her legs as her mother got down there and began eating her out. They'd pretty much been fucking non-stop since they got to the lake, but Wendy was always up for more.

It still felt special to have her mom go down on her. Wendy never imagined she would be into incest as much as she was, but she also never imagined that she would own her husband. Both seemed to have worked out quite well for her. There were still rules and limits, but not as many as there used to be. Society was changing, and so was she.

Last night, around dinner, they had been discussing ordering one of those new Chinese sex clones that had just been legalized in the U.S. There was a debate about whether they should get a female or a male one, and determined that they'd have to get one of each. But they'd have to wait a few years for the prices to come down before they could afford it. How would they explain that to their child? Maybe it wouldn't even be a question by then.

"Oh, Mom, your tongue is amazing," Wendy moaned, grinding her hips. "Yeah, suck my clit...you do that so good..."

"That's right, let me take care of you. Just relax and come for Mommy...mmm nnnmm..."

Wendy did as she was told and relaxed, allowing her mother to work her oral magic on her. It was sublime. Why didn't they start doing this years ago? She was just happy that they'd discovered this perversion when they did.

"Mom, I'm having...oh, God, yes, right there...I'm having another sex party next month. Will you and Daddy be there?"

"Another orgy?" she asked, taking her lips away from her daughter's pussy only as long as was needed to speak. "We'd love to. Your father won't stop talking about the last one. And I must admit that night has inspired most of my masturbation sessions lately, along with this adorable pussy of yours." She went in for a slurping oral tour of all parts of the pussy in question. "But, do you think that maybe I could get what you got at the last one?"

"Jamal? The black guy?" It was the first thing Wendy's mind went to for some reason.

"No, but if he's there, I'll take some of that. I was thinking about the thing with Tom's friends...the bang-bang?"

Wendy couldn't help but laugh. "You want to get gang-banged by all of Tom's friends?"

"Yes, gang-banged. It looked like you really enjoyed it."

"I did," Wendy had to confess. Hoping for a repeat performance at her next party.

"Some of my neighbors came by and asked if I was going to do another one. I guess they heard about it and were upset that they missed it."

"You have a freaky neighborhood. Lucky girl."

"I guess I do. My friends keep asking about it, too. Plus, word has gotten around the office and more than a couple of my co-workers have shown interest. Especially the married ones."

"Sounds like you're going to have to rent out a hall for all those people," her mom joked and fluttered her tongue over Wendy's throbbing clit.

"Maybe I will," she said absently. "I wanted to get one more party in before I got too pregnant."

"No need to worry about that. Your father fucked me right up until the day you were born. In fact, it was his cock that kick-started my labor. What a night that was."

The pleasure was mounting, but Wendy didn't want to come yet. She lifted her legs and pulled them back. "Mom, would you lick my butthole for me...please?"

"Of course, dear. Why didn't you ever tell me you were into that?" She swabbed her tongue over and around Wendy's anus quite enthusiastically. It was like heaven.

As good as it was, she was in the mood for some dick. She looked out over the lake to the canoe, but only her father was in it. Did Tom fall overboard? Then she saw something bobbing in her dad's lap...it was Tom's head. She could go for a nice load of daddy cum, she thought.

"I'm ready, Mom, make me come! Do it, hurry!"

Her mom went back to her pussy, slipping a finger into her asshole as soon as she took her tongue out of it. She licked her way up and over her daughter's fuck hole, along her swollen lips, and to her erect nubbin. There she settled in and used her lips and tongue to bring Wendy off to a screaming orgasm that echoed out over the lake.

Wendy couldn't imagine life being any better than it was. She'd come a long way. She had been so angry for so long about Tom getting himself possessed, but it turned out to be the best thing that could have happened...not only for her, but for everyone.

"Mom...I love you."

"Oh, sweetie, I love you, too." This came with a kiss to her inner thigh. Her mom seemed reluctant to leave her crotch, which was a good feeling.

"Can you go get your strap-on?"

"Someone wants to get fucked, and all the dicks are out on the lake," her mom teased. "I just got one of those cool strapless dildos last week. Should we give that a try?"

"Twist my arm," Wendy joked.

"I'll be right back," her mom said excitedly. "Don't go anywhere."

Wendy certainly wasn't going anywhere - she was right where she wanted to be.

~ ~ ~

It sucked to have to leave the cabin on the lake, but Wendy had to return to reality. As much as she wanted to exist in a constant state of incestuous bliss and kinky delight, they still had to earn a living and participate in society, such as it was.

"I still can't believe you were able to handle taking my dad's big cock in your ass," Wendy commented as she lay naked fingering herself as she watched Tom get ready for bed.

"I was inspired by watching your mom take your butthole with the strap-on. I had to step up my game. And I don't know if I was able to handle it. My ass is still sore!"

"Poor, baby," Wendy pouted dramatically. "Want Mommy to kiss it and make it better?"

"Let's give it a few more days. If you do that to me now I might just blow an O-ring." Tom slipped into bed next to his bride. "Would you like me to do that for you?" He took over fingering her pussy for her, not waiting for an answer. She lay back and let him service her. He had gotten so much better at that over the months.

"Tom...you know that I love you."

"I bet you say that to all the guys who finger your cunt for you."

"Maybe," Wendy joked, "but I really do. Despite all I've put you through, and now with this craziness with my parents, it's all done with love. I promise."

"I know," he said and leaned over for a kiss. A gentle, caring one that truly meant something. "I might have complained and moaned along the way, but I always knew I could trust you because it was all done out of love. He slipped his finger into her hole and began searching for her elusive G-spot. For her part, she began teasing her clit, knowing where this was heading.

"People don't seem to understand why I don't release you...why I keep you as my slave. But you get it, right?"

Tom was silent. He kissed her nipple, spending a few moments sucking it before he replied. "Yeah, I get it. It's not what I would have ever chosen for myself, but now that I'm in it, it's hard to imagine it being any other way."

"Oh, it's hard, is it?" she teased, grabbing his insistent erection.

"Very hard," he agreed and went for her other nipple. "I've learned a lot about myself because of all of this, and, ironically enough, about what it means to be a man."

"About what it means to be my man," she corrected, opening her legs wider.

"No matter how many other men you have?"

"I'm always going to come back to you."

"At least you have so far," he confirmed, working that little spot he found that he imagined was the one he was seeking. Wendy's reaction seemed to confirm he was on target.

"And I always will, baby. You're what I want."

"Even though I don't have a pussy...or tits..."

"Not yet you don't," she said, sounding serious. Tom's finger froze. "I'm just kidding, sweetheart." She kissed him to assuage his fears. "You are an excellent sissy bitch, but you'd make a lousy woman...no matter how fucking sexy you look in high heels."

"Thank goodness for that," he said, relieved...trying not to wonder what it would be like to have a nice set of tits. He resumed caressing her G-spot lovingly. "Just don't go getting yourself penis attachment surgery, and we'll be just fine."

"Now there's an idea," Wendy brightened. "I know how much you like sucking cock, maybe that would be a way for me to get more oral sex from you."

"What do you say we just stick with what we got for now," Tom advised, knowing she wasn't serious.

"Oh, yeah...that feels good. I'm going to come...I'm close...fuck this feels good..."

Tom slowly withdrew his finger, but before she could complain he was down between her legs, kissing her wet hole.

"Oh! Are you lost, sir?"

"Shut up and just enjoy it. You can thank me later." Tom licked the length of her pussy, then zeroed in on her clit. He knew he wasn't half as good as many of the women she'd been with as of late, including her own mother, but he was no slouch.

"Fuck, yes, that's right, make me come!" Wendy cried out as she humped his face. The nice part about working her close with his fingers was that it didn't take long to get her off with his tongue. She hadn't caught on to that little trick yet, and hopefully, she wouldn't.

Tom slipped a finger back in, and she went wild. Then, when he inserted a finger of his other hand into her booty hole, that did the trick. She wasn't able to make a sound for several seconds as her whole body tensed and arched. Then she screamed and went limp in an instant.

"Oh, shit...you had me seeing stars. That was so fucking good...so good..." she sighed and weakly pulled him up. He knew what she wanted, and let her kiss and lick his mouth all covered in her pussy juices. "I love you more than ever," she whispered hoarsely.

"Me, too, baby. Me, too."

She kissed him again, more passionately this time.

"Make love to me," Wendy begged. She said it as a wife, not as an owner.

Tom teased her opening with the tip of his cock. She whimpered with desire until he eased into her. She accepted him willingly, taking what he had to give, and was happy with that.

More than happy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~