Inevitable Pathway to Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" She said, begging eyes looking up at me as our noses still touched. Ten gentle fingers traced down my solid pecs before slowly rippling over my abdomen. Her breath stuttered as if shivering but not from the cold.

"I'm not going to be able to stop..." I warned her, looking her on with concern and intent while my heart raced. My breaths left in stutters. My gaze only drew her in further.

"I haven't asked you to stop." She softly confided.

She paused to steal one more glance, then softly hushed me with her lips again.

I couldn't contain my want for her any longer. A new world emerged as everything else became nonexistent and I embraced her. Her lips parted and I closed my eyes, wanting to feel it first.

Her lips softly graced mine. We joined in passionate fire, kissing like lovers. We expressed our level of desire through deep audible respirations through our noses. Soft sighs emanated from us. She was very warm, inviting, electric, and incredibly attractive.

The moment her wet delicate tongue slipped inside my mouth, any thought to turn back faded into obscurity. I kissed her, feeling her fingers curl around the nape of my neck while her tongue fetched for mine, inviting it to play. It joined with hers, twisting and caressing. She pulled me in tightly, her other hand caressing my ribs. My hands explored next, pulling her curvy back into me and placing my palm along her cheek.

She released momentarily, pulling me in as her warm breasts squished against my body. Her green eyes enamored me, displaying genuine want as she bit her lip. Her forehead pressed into mine, now close enough to study the strands in our eyes. I stole another look at her pushed up cleavage, a lovely round natural looking medium golden tone with a noticeable cream colored bikini shaped tanline.

Her captivating gaze drew the breath from my lungs. She had me addicted and she knew it. Her fingers hooked around the cardigan at her shoulders and let it fall aside, revealing more of her spherically gorgeous peach colored tanlined breasts, still barely covering the nipples which drove my imagination crazy.

I pushed into her bare neck, kissing her solid jawline as she guided me along with her hand ruffling through my hair.

"Get on the couch." I said, gently pushing her onto the plush sectional, prompting a high pitched gasp from her. I leaned down to kiss her and moved to her neck, sending tingles up and down her spine. She sighed as her fingers wrapped around me in response.

Then I kneeled down to her smooth gleaming thick thighs, kissing them as if in worship.

"Mmmnnh," she cutely sighed, rubbing her knees together as the cardigan rode up her thighs, nearly revealing the well hidden area underneath.

I kissed her silky smooth legs, gently nipping at them, all of which drew deep breaths from her.

I pulled her legs over my shoulders, another anticipating gasp shot from her mouth. My eyes gazed upon her beautiful mound, thin bright golden hairs gleamed in the daylight, her lips parted slightly as if they expected me.

Her hand massaged through my hair again as I kissed, teasing her thighs with my lips and enjoying her high pitched reactions. Every touch caused her lower body to react as if sending a bolt through her nerves. The way she writhed and vocalized in soft breaths gave the impression that she didn't want to wait any longer.

I looked directly into her, letting my irises shine for her in the marigold window light. We locked eyes and I gently kissed her mound.

"Mmmm!" She squealed, involuntarily kicking her legs.

I brought my wet tongue between her lips and licked her very delicately. She tasted so sweet, tart and new.

"Hunnh!" She whined, quickly grabbing my hair, then squeezing when I found her clit.

"Mmmnh!" She moaned, clearly driven crazy by the passionate raw moment. I pulled her thighs closer into a 'V' pattern and began to draw in cursive on her glistening pink lips.

Moans of intense pleasure accompanied by her rubbing legs occurred from every stroke. Her fingers gripped onto my hair, at first unable to remain gentle about it.

I craved her loud noises of sexual release and wanted more of them. So I plunged my tongue deep inside of her begging entrance.

I watched as her eyebrows raised, her eyes nearly closed as she watched me pleasure her precious region, now wetting my tongue even further. Her cardigan loosely fitted on her upper body, revealing her gorgeous freckled shoulders and busty tanlined breasts that risked popping out through the fabric at any moment.

Her thighs squeezed inward, gripping my head like a vice. I didn't stop my tongue despite the intense involuntary pressure her powerful shaking legs bestowed upon me.

"AHH!..." She yelped, covering her mouth as her other hand grabbed the cushion for dear life, her fingers curled around the material eventually finding a pillow and roughly tossing it aside as my tongue continuously drew in cursive around her clit.

"Tsssss, unhhh!! Awwwhhh God, Casey! Mmmmnnnh!! Mmmmm!!" She convulsed on the couch as her grip on my hair tightened before slowly losing strength and loosening up, her sensations drawing natural intense untamed noises from her mouth. Tart gush leaked onto my tongue. The organic nature turned me on so effectively that it encouraged me to keep going.

Danielle pulled my face up to hers, roughly scooting her body underneath me to make out with her, unbothered by the taste.

"Mmmmmm," she lustfully moaned, twisting and turning her head as her lips latched onto me. She sent me into a lasting perseverance to kiss her back, even initiating a lovely French kiss as our wet tongues intertwined, tasting her sweetness on each other.

She pushed into me to sit up and hooked her fingers inside my waistband, pulling as it stretched towards her. She bit her lip, swiftly admiring my bare v cut and defined abdomen as if they were a welcoming entrance for what awaited her below. A forceful pull and she set my hard member free. She looked on, reluctant to put her lips on someone that she was not married to.

But she did consider it.

She laid back as I crawled on top, her hands welcomed my strong arms as they wrapped around.

A door opened from downstairs and we heard steps.

"Shit! You said no one was home!" I whispered.

"I never said that." She corrected while nonchalantly pointing, "go to the bedroom. Quickly."

I ran away into her bedroom, she followed and I silently shut the door behind me.

She sauntered over to the end of the bed, her blonde hair covering her shoulders and some of her defined upper back as the cardigan wore loose.

"Could you help me with this?" She stopped to whisper.

Slowly did my feet shuffle against the carpet as I reached to gingerly help the cardigan off of her. The reveal of her nude body from behind made my heart race. First her defined back, then her wide hips and her tanlined curvy ass, then her bare warm legs. I kissed her neck while she arched back, caressing my hair.

"I know you can't fuck me." She quietly whispered as her golden body perfectly turned and laid back on the light almond colored comforter that contrasted perfectly with her darker shaded sun kissed skin tone, "so make love to me then."

She looked on with desire, her left hand propped behind her gorgeous hair, bunching the back up as she displayed her lips the same way she did at the fire. The fire that shined through her pupils like a tiny spark and luminated her skin many different alluring colors of amber and vermillion. Her large breasts fell naturally towards the bed, two medium golden round spheres with cream colored tanlines and pastel pink nipples. My heart shuddered seeing them for the first time.

Our eyes never left each other's gaze as I crawled onto her bed, watching her bite her lip the closer I approached.

She laid back to welcome me on top, curling her fingers around my arms again and pulling. I met her lips, closing my eyes as our silky smooth naked bodies warmed each other.

We kissed passionately, enjoying the touches that set the fire alight.

I angled slowly towards her entrance, already wet and accepting. To my surprise, she opened her legs to create space and touched me, helping to guide me in. I gradually entered, immediately welcomed inside, so foreign and strange but warm, satisfying and fresh. A fondness I hadn't felt in forever. The mysterious sensibility of experiencing someone new as I allowed myself to become vulnerable and accept their request to join with them.

"Awwhhh," I sighed deeply into her ear.

"Mmmnnnh!" She squealed behind her lips that pinched inward.

Another slow cautious thrust, the tightness closed in and caused me to swell inside. My knees buckled a bit.

"Oohhhmmn!" She squealed loudly again.

"Oohhh," I sighed, unable to contain myself from her harmonious moans that sounded like music.

The next few thrusts inside of her seemed easier as her gentle fingers pulled me in by my waist. Then another audible whimper as I slowly disappeared inside of her.

"Ahh," I sighed.

"Awwhhh!" She cried in my ear, sending me to a hypnotic dimension for a split second, then I returned to clarity and looked at her. She looked strained but in all the right ways.

"Shhhh, Danielle," I alarmingly placed my finger between my lips, "we can't be too loud."

She blatantly disregarded, pulling and thrusting her hips forward, placing me deeper inside. Her lips latched onto me again, kissing me deeply.

"You're being loud too." She slyly whispered, "and I love it."

"Unh!" I moaned as my eyes squeezed shut, surprised from the intense pleasure it brought.

"Mmnh! Hnnh, hnnh, hnnh," she stuttered through her quick breaths, reactive to my moans of pleasure as I swelled inside of her. I couldn't stop and my body increasingly trembled with excitement.

I watched as we made love, her curvy body moving up on the bed, her white thigh high wearing legs of medium gold texture parted with her knees bent up in the air, her large cream colored tanlined breasts bouncing along at a beautiful rhythm, her pink nipples hardening. She had a gorgeous naturally curvy body type with enviable skin texture.

Then I saw her green eyes, looking up at me. As soon as we met, she turned her neck up towards the sunlight, deeply enjoying the feeling of our sexual organs combining together.

"Ohhhhh," I breathed deeply as she contracted around me.

"Mmmmmmhh!" She moaned, unable to reinstate her inhibitions, the sensation so amazing she didn't even bother to reconsider her volume.

"Oh God... Danielle."

"Hmmmmh?" She asked, eyes still closed as she gripped the pillow underneath her head, biting her lip as she moved her body along with my deep thrusts.

The smoother entries proved she came on me a little, a feeling that made my eyes dilate like a predator and hunger for the sensation again. Her crescent shaped high sock wearing feet pushed into the mattress, allowing more control for her hips to buck back into me. More pressure squeezed me inside of her.

"Uhh! Mmmnnh!" I moaned, prompting her to slam harder for more desired effect.

"Dan... Danielle we shouldn't be doing this." I feebly whispered, slumping onto her chest as I felt her continue underneath me.

"Mmnnnhh," she high pitched sighed into my ear, disregarding my words. I couldn't comprehend the hypocrisy of me saying this while simultaneously orgasming intensely on her body, allowing myself to plunge deeper inside her begging soaking wet sex as I moaned at the sound of her vocals in my ear.

"We shouldn't... ohh God we have to pause... I'm not going to be able to hold it..."

"Mmmmnnnh," she sighed as her right hand traveled down my lower back, pressing her delicate fingers along my skin.

"Okay." She sighed.

We stopped and took some deep breaths to recuperate. Her wandering hand provided a calming sensation as it glided over my rear, then to my lower back.

It was unknown who started first because both of our sexual organs twitched, begging each other to reignite the drive. And out of reflex, it did. We thrusted deep into each other, now much harder than ever.

"Mmmmnnh!" She squealed. Her vocalizations were my weakness, driving me to do whatever I needed to hear her again. I gripped her luscious ass and plunged further, penetrating regions not yet touched but closer to her limit.

"Ooohhh!" I yelped, her hand quickly gripped the back of my head and squeezed my hair. Her legs tightened around my back as I nearly bottomed out. I pulled on her hair and kissed her neck, eventually making my way down to her breasts. I tenderly lapped and sucked on her taut nipples.

"Huhh! Ahhhuh!... unnh! Mmnnh! Unnh!..." She roughly grunted as she gripped harder, fucking me back as my cock throbbed, pushing further into her limit and expanding. She started to quietly scream and couldn't stop. We joined lips to silence ourselves.

Danielle gingerly wrapped her hand around the back of my head and kissed, turning her neck and head to increase the intensity as she sighed satisfyingly. Her other hand squeezed onto my defined tricep. This time, she fully gave in and smothered me. She enjoyed it, kissing me in such a way as if she loved me. She chased the pure raw pleasure she found within me and selfishly admitted she had been making love to me. The way she passionately kissed and moaned as if begging me not to stop, to rock her world beyond her expectations as long as she agreed to show her enjoyment through beautifully sexual gratifying noises, unashamedly admitting to loving every second.

Next, I felt her silky sock wearing legs wrapping around my lower back. Her thick thighs tightened, powerful enough to keep me inside and rock my hips further to penetrate her fully.

"Hunnh!!" She gasped.

"Oh fuck! God I... I'm gonna cum! Mmmmnnh!" I stuttered as my fingers curled around her skin, my heart pounding from the genuine and intense validation.

"Don't hold back," she whispered, "mmmmh don't hold back please! I want you to! Please!"

The next few motions signaled the beginning of the climax as my tip swelled inside. My legs shuddered along with my entire body as my vision blurred, then I released hot essence inside, prompting her walls to contract and throb around me, giving way to her cries of pleasure.

"AWWWNHH!! Hunnnhhh!!" I cried as she firmly massaged the back of my head, shuddering with labored deep breaths as I continued thrusting inside, the pressure building up and forcing me to give up a few inches.

She sighed deeply as it poured inside of her, filling her past the limit with warm essence. She responded with her own, pushing some of me out as she ejaculated with my therapeutic deep thrusts. I sighed and trembled at the feeling of her warm inviting pussy cumming on me as she relished in her intense pleasure.

"Mmmmnh! Mmmmm! Ohhhh... mmmmmnh!" She moaned into my ear, so cutely to indicate her pleasure. I felt her throb and contract around me as I dripped from her sex, her eyes rolled back along with her head onto the mattress. Her back arched as she caressed my hair and felt inside of her completely coated with hot fluid. My cock throbbed deep inside.

I shivered uncontrollably, breathing heavily on top of her. She respired deeply as well but mostly from her intense pleasure coming down. Her fingers delicately slid along the nape of my neck, helping to match her steady breaths. She even rubbed my leg with her silky sock covered foot. I loved the gesture as she made me feel safe with her.

I reciprocated, touching her gorgeous blonde hair as my thumb brushed through her strands. She embraced me, enjoying every second together.

I slowly pulled away, allowing myself to gradually leave her warm haven. Her entrance throbbed as if begging me to stay.

We embraced on the bed, breathing heavily against each other. My mind was blown, completely scattered and unable to comprehend what had just transpired. I only felt a sense of liberation and deep connection.

"Let me come home with you," she whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked, looking over to her

She leaned onto her elbow to look at me. Her beautiful breasts fell along the sheets.

"I can't spend time with you the way I want to when we're here."

"Let's go home together then."

"Gladly," she said, kissing me once more.

***

Danielle informed everyone that she wanted to leave early to go home because she wasn't feeling well. Easier done than said in this case. She took an hour or two to pack her things and we loaded the BMW. We pulled out of the driveway, already missing the lovely house we stayed in and left.

We traveled along the road past the expanse of sand dunes. Traces of sand blew across the asphalt. We stole looks at each other and I decided to break the silence.

"Hey so um... I just want to talk about what happened. Is that okay?"

She looked at me attentively from the passenger seat. Her green eyes resembled the sunshine prism through the windows.

"Yeah, of course. What would you like to talk about?" She asked, positioning me to start the first question. I uncomfortably broke through my nervousness.

"I just..." I started as my eyelashes fluttered, attempting to find the right words to say, "I don't do that for just anybody. I want to know that what we did wasn't just in the heat of the moment. That it wasn't just a fluke, like a once-and-done thing. I really feel like there were a lot of emotions and genuineness involved, at least for me."

Her silence indicated to me that she wanted me to elaborate further.

"I just don't want to feel that I was just used to get revenge on Brad... you know?"

As much as I really didn't like Brad, Danielle and I held a strong bond together. Though the thought of revenge sounded nice, it couldn't hold a candle to our relationship which trumped any outside distractions that went into it. Our closeness yielded more value than vengeance. I decided to help break her silence.

"What are your thoughts on it?" I asked bluntly, glancing over at her as she looked at the window in thought. Her fingers frantically rubbed together.

"Yeah... listen I..." She elaborated while slowly motioning with her hands to further accentuate her point. Her pensive thoughts caused her to look upward to think clearly.

"I thought about it and, maybe a small part of it was to get back at Brad, even though I'm not that type of person. But I wouldn't have felt so... captivated and riveted if I had just done it for revenge."

"Mmhmm," I acknowledged.

"I thought to myself, 'there has to be much more to it'. Honestly I don't think I could ever... do that with someone just to, you know, one-up somebody I was pissed at."

"How did you feel about it?" I asked.

"How did you feel about it?" She retorted.

The flashback was brought forth from my mind, playing like silent one-second clips from a movie within my memory. Our warm skin touching together, our passionate kisses, her moans of sexual serenity in my ear, the rush we felt from each other's encapsulating emotional embrace in her bed.

How could I not tell her the truth? I wanted to perfectly detail such a beautiful phenomenon and paint the deeply affectionate intricacies we felt into words.

"It was electric." I admitted as she clearly reeled for the details, "I've never felt so alive until that moment. The way it seemed so natural and pure. I've never felt anything like what we did."

"Really?" She cutely and curiously asked.

I turned, giving her a heartfelt nod.

"You are so... great, and attentive, and very sweet." She complimented, "It made me feel many things I've never felt before. Just the way you touch me... the way you kiss... how you moaned into my ear."

She involuntarily bit her lip into a curl recollecting it. I provided a similar subtle gesture.