Inevitable Pathway to Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huhh, huh, unnh, unnh, unnh!" She squealed, gradually increasing her pitch with every descent as she fucked me. Her breasts bounced and swung together, prompting me to grab them for support. Such soft and warm skin in my palms.

I pulled her hips down onto me, thrusting upward as my genitals smacked against her. Over and over again, I pistoned in and out, penetrating her deeper until she began to relinquish control to me.

"Oh God, unnhh!... yes!... ffffuck you're gonna make me... Unnnhh!! Awwwhhh!!"

"Argh God, mmmmnh!" I groaned as I swelled inside of her, pounding in from underneath

This time, my orgasm came at a slow burn, a steady rate that left me entranced and delirious. I could barely hear myself as the feeling took over. She rode me all the way through my climax, kissing me as I moaned. Her hips continued to bury myself deep inside until I eventually softened. We embraced again, kissing and looking into each other's eyes.

I lay there breathing heavily as she climbed off and scooted next to me, laying her head onto my shoulder. Just us, laying in the back of an SUV with the windows down so we could smell and hear the ocean breeze rolling through the cracks. A serene moment as we laid together on the blanket, watching the blue sky as thin clouds streaked across and the sun provided a bright yellow gradient.

"I'm sorry," she apologized.

"For what?"

"For rejecting you that first time you tried to kiss me."

"You've made up for it a million times already." I reassured, brushing her blonde hair.

"I know, but I was just... scared, you know? I had second thoughts about working it out with Brad and I wanted to be a good wife but... honestly things are different now. I don't want to waste my time with someone who doesn't show any signs they want to change. That night I really wanted to tell you how I felt about you. And I got scared and wanted you admit it first so that I wouldn't feel guilty about it. Now I'm glad I did if it led me here, in your arms. In the back of the car, listening to the waves as we watch the sky together. I feel like I've been wasting my entire life until this moment."

"You didn't waste anything," I whispered to her, "sometimes it takes time to get here. And it came to us eventually after heartbreak. The amazing thing is that you make me feel that it was all worth it. That it was all worth waiting for if it meant you and I eventually ended up here."

Danielle sniffled and turned into my arm. I heard her sob and I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

The rest of the trip home was truly beautiful. We conversed as if we were new people getting to know each other for the first time. 8 hours later we still hadn't run out of things to talk about.

I truly felt like my life was falling back into place.

***

We arrived at my house in the suburbs. We exited the car and brought our luggage inside.

"That was quite a drive," she said.

"Yeah I'm ready to stretch out, take a shower and then go to bed." I said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, closing her eyes entranced in the moment. I kissed her back and she looked up at me.

"Do you want to take a shower together?" She asked.

"Yeah. I would love to," I replied sincerely.

We walked onto the cool quartz tile and stripped each other's clothes off. We stepped into the steaming shower and washed each other's hair, using our fingers to ruffle through our heads. I scrubbed her back and kissed her shoulders. We couldn't keep our hands off each other.

She turned to me and grabbed my cock, stroking me as we kissed. Hot water fell onto our smooth bodies and dripped into our lips as we kissed. Her large rounded breasts swayed along my chest, her taut nipples brushed into my skin. I embraced her body and held her tightly.

Her hand pushed me onto the sitting block and she climbed on top of me. She kissed me while she grabbed my shaft to angle it at her entrance. The room heat increased as we began round 3.

She descended down onto it, welcoming me inside of her warm wet region. She only pushed about four inches inside, sighing after every downward motion swallowing half of the shaft. The tip clearly met resistance as she remained tight.

"Ohhh... mmmm," I shyly moaned, sensing her enjoy every motion as stuttered breaths left her lungs and she pressed her forehead into mine, humping me like a long lost lover.

"Mmnnh, mmmm, hunnhh, ohhhhmmm," she sighed as her voice echoed off the walls, the water unable to drown them out.

Then she pushed further, placing more than half of me inside before my length stopped her descent short, still tightened up. Her fingers adjusted on my neck and she scooted a bit.

"Mmmnnhh," she moaned deeply as she became greedy and began to take what she wanted.

She pushed further, forcing her lower back down. My crown swelled against her limit, then suddenly one more push allowed me to plunge fully through, her entrance abruptly swallowed my cock and she forced it even deeper at the perfect angle as she bottomed out onto the hilt, her pink skin clinging onto me for dear life as it covered the entire shaft.

"OhhhhUNNNH!!" I yelped, arching my back as my vision blurred and my thighs shook violently as her warm safe haven enveloped my entire length. My fingers curled tightly as if cramped as a startling flash of bright light overtook me.

"Mmmmmmhh," she moaned in response, wiggling her wide naturally squishing hips to bury me inside. My tip penetrated deep inside causing her to contract tightly around me as she began to ride.

"Mmmmnnh!" I sighed again, extremely sensitive to the hasty deep thrusts that sent surging sparks that fired off throughout my knees and thighs. I couldn't contain my voice and it continued to loudly echo throughout the shower.

And she loved it. Her curvy ass bounced off my soaked thighs, splashing water with every impact while her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me furiously.

"Mmmh! Mmmmh, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmmhh!" She grunted, pounding down with an occasional slow descent in between. Her fingers indented into the back of my head, rendering my comfort first priority.

"Ohhhh... mmmmnh!" I continued, caressing her soaked hair and upper back as we kissed. I could barely focus as her intense sex entranced me into a near dream sequence, unable to come down from a high heavenly transcendence.

She made mystical otherwordly love to me as if my pleasure were hers, reacting to my every noise as I throbbed inside of her.

"I want you to do it again. Do it for me baby, do it."

"Yes love," I shuddered, responding to the best of my ability.

"Oh God, cum inside me!" She begged.

My fingers indented into her body and my stomach tightened until I released deep inside of her. She rode me steadily through my orgasm, guiding and stroking me as I filled her up again. My vision blurred and I gripped her hair for dear life. Her nipples hardened and her mouth opened wide. I couldn't even hear her over my delirious state.

We slowly came down, only feeling the warm water flow down our bodies. When I came to, her green eyes looked at me benevolently. The next time we kissed, it felt magical and love stricken. We didn't want to leave each other for a second and we embraced. She began to cry and I held her through it.

***

We dried off and laid together in my bed, tired and exhausted. Soon after, her chest began to rise and fall steadily as she held me tightly. My eyes closed as the outside darkened and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at 11:49pm hearing a noise. My phone rang from a number I unfortunately recognized only after I had already answered.

"Hey." A familiar voice greeted.

"Hi." I responded.

"I know I'm the last person you want to talk to... I just wanted to check up on you and make sure you're doing okay."

I huffed deeply, then gave my answer.

"I'm happy now."

I lowered the phone, gazing out towards the bright sun. A soft voice quietly emanated from the receiver before I clicked Hang Up. But it didn't matter now. I took a deep breath and for the first time, it was a breath of relief.