Inevitable Pathway to Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went into it thinking I would regret it immediately, and here I am in the car with you, unable to stop thinking about it."

She smiled nervously at the exciting thought before her eyes trailed back down to the floor. She lightly bit her finger. My heart fluttered at her admission to enjoyment, however I still wanted more clarity. The focus now shifted to just us two.

"What did you like the best?" I asked as my curiosity got the better of me.

"God... everything was just so raw and untamed. I can't just name one thing. You definitely know how to... you know."

"What?"

"What you did on the couch."

"Oh yeah. Of course I did," I softly acknowledged, "I only do that for people I care about."

"Does that turn you on or something?"

"Yoooo!" I yelled, hiding my nervousness with a laughing "caught off-guard" type of front.

"What? Oh my God, shut up. Answer the question!" She increased her volume to drown out my obnoxious voice.

"Does it turn you on?" She repeated.

I looked down, noticing the uncontrollable imprint forming against my leg. I quickly looked back up, shyly pursing my lips and shuffling my thighs, embarrassed from her observation.

"Yeah... I love doing it." I gave her an approving smile, pinching inward from my telling apprehensiveness that failed to mask how her words rendered me excitable.

Her fingers twirled through her blonde hair, her stare unwavering as she gently bit her tongue. An unexpected anxiousness brewed from within as I didn't expect tension to resurface on the drive. At least not this early.

"Do you wanna pull over?" She seductively hinted at me, cutely biting her lip and preening her hair as it reflected a golden glow from the sunlight.

My mouth opened as my heart raced and another stuttered breath left my lungs. I bit my lips inward, unsuccessfully hiding my sexual interest I attempted to keep under the radar.

"What, so you can drive?" I joked, giggling as her squinting eyelids indicated she was annoyed.

"I'm just kidding, relax. I think we'd better get home before it gets too late," I coyly deflected, also unable to conceal my smile.

"That's okay. You can keep driving if you want then." She said, leaning forward with all eyes on me, slowly her delicate hand crept up to my thigh.

That snide lip bite smile... I couldn't deny she perfected it so well.

Her fingers crawled toward the imprint like a spider before carefully tracing over it. It twitched in her palm, she showed that she noticed through her baffled expression.

I quickly took in air then closed my eyes, unable to keep my eyes on the road as the tense surprise touch overtook my vision. She was serious. Undoubtedly very serious.

She leaned in close to my ear while I unsuccessfully paid attention to the road along the expanse of beach

"You don't have to pull over, I can still do everything I need right here." She whispered.

Unphased, she reached into my waistband, giving light pecks on my cheek. I bit my lip again, nearly closing my eyes. Every touch seemed to dim my vision.

Slowly did her fingers touch my bare skin underneath my shorts, sliding down my pelvis. I gasped loudly as she reached my bare member. She looked concerned but still pressed on.

Her grip wrapped around it, pulling it up to the waistband. I shifted my hips, allowing her to pull my shorts down, exposing my hardened shaft.

Her dainty tongue licked the tip, sending a jolt up my body. She kissed it before delicately swirling her tongue around it. I respired heavily, then quickly my heart jumped as I turned the wheel to straighten back into the lane.

"Pull over." She whispered slowly into my ear, "pull over, Casey."

An opening between the dunes appeared ahead of us.

"Over there." she slowly whispered, pointing perfectly toward the sandy expanse from my point of view, "anywhere as long as it's out of sight."

She quietly giggled to herself upon seeing me bite my lip and exhale deeply as my eyes trailed down.

"Or maybe not so out of sight." She added, deviously smiling as I quickly turned to her aghast.

Her eyes lit up and she gasped excitedly at me.

"You've thought about that haven't you?" She speculated slyly, unwavering in her wired expression.

"I... maybe." I stuttered.

"What if I wanted you to do it?"

I shivered again.

"We would get caught." I stammered, putting up a wooden wall.

"Mmm would we?" She probed, cracking it like a sledgehammer.

"Danielle, this is a very bad idea. Please stop entertaining this." I snapped out of my mesmerized state.

"I'm just kidding." She stated clearly at first, "but you were really thinking about it though? Wow!"

"Are you frickin' serious?" I outburst with my palm in the air.

"That's what you get for joking that you were gonna make me drive!" She pointed out humorously.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you right now. You are such a criminal. You're a thought thief, that's what you are."

"Hahahaha!" She laughed, enjoying the response.

"You deserve to be in jail for that one. I can't believe you right now." I joked, subtly shaking my head and pouting.

A few seconds passed before she came down from laughing and she paused, leaning back against the window with a finger on her head.

"So you really think that's hot?" She quipped candidly, nodding her head.

"Oh my God, Danielle, I'm pulling over." I exasperatedly joked as she launched me into a fit of laughter.

"Hahahaha! You really do think that's hot! That is wild!"

"Shuddup!" I quickly uttered if it were one quick syllable.

"That's actually really sexy, not gonna lie." She added, biting her lip as her eyes turned back towards the sky

"Listen, if you keep talking about this, I actually will pull over!"

"Oh okay, I'll stop then."

"Fine!" I sassed.

A moment of tense silence passed.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I shut my eyes, squinted, then bit my lip.

"If I'm being honest, no I don't."

"Then pull over."

Immediately my torso jerked to the left as the vehicle banked right, driving onto an open clearing of sand. I rode until a large sand dune obstructed the highway from us. Then we safely stopped in the sand, about 20 yards from the blue expanse of ocean.

The keys turned, suddenly depowering the vehicle as complete silence fell upon us followed by the gentle fade in of the ambient seaside. Her face turned halfway as her eyes gazed directly at mine. Same focused expression.

"Put that up." She quickly gestured to the window.

I slowly complied, using the reserve power to roll the tinted window up until it pushed into the seal, quieting the beach.

"You sure you want to do this?" I whispered, the diction in her voice clear inside the airtight vehicle.

I looked back at her the same way, our eyes gleamed at each other under the bright sun.

"Yeah. I do." She nodded, short but confident. "Are you okay with it?"

"Perfectly." I whispered, as the sudden rise of high tension flipped a switch in my mind, the sunlight playing off my engaged visage as I smirked, secure and awaiting her.

"Are you going to give me what I want? Or am I going to have to take it?" She asked sternly and directly.

"Come and get it," I answered.

At an unexpected speed she lunged forward, jumping onto my seat as she straddled me in one motion, quickly kissing me with fury and desire.

"I know you said you couldn't fuck me." She stated, shocking my senses into locking onto her, "but I'm going to change your mind."

"Mmm you wanna bet?" I challenged.

She pressed into me, making out with me fiercely as the seat slowly reclined. Her hands couldn't stay off my body and her kisses got sloppy once she slipped her tongue through my lips.

"Mmmnnhh," I sighed deeply, prompting noises of her own as she brushed her hair back. I danced with her tongue, welcoming it inside my mouth.

"Get down on the floor and lie on your back," she demanded.

We dove into the back and she pounced quickly, straddling me with her thick legs and kissing me. Our moans and sighs reverbed off the car interior, making out like lovers in heat.

She scooted back to tie her hair up behind her back. I glanced at her halter top, her beautiful large breasts made a perfect rounded shape inside of them. I couldn't see through but her nipples provided the faintest imprint. She then grabbed at my waistband. I shyly laid back, not used to her aggressive approach. She pulled and her eyes widened at my vulnerable member as it flicked up at her. Slowly did she lean down, placing her hands on my thighs and looking it up and down.

"Oh my God, Casey," she exclaimed.

"What?" I pursed my lips inward.

"Mmmnnnhh no wonder I felt the way I did." She said, grazing her fingers down my thighs, "I think it's time I paid you back for what you did to me on the couch."

"Mmm," I acknowledged, ready for what came next as my body heated intensely at the thought of doing this in a public area.

She delicately grabbed my flexible shaft as if handling it carefully. Her hand began to slowly slide up and down, the tip straightened as she reached the top. Her eyes were bewildered with intimidation, disbelief, curiosity and excitement.

"Mmmm when we were on the couch, I thought about sucking on it. I was just so nervous you know? But can you blame me? Look at it."

"No one's around this time. You can do whatever you want to me." I said with more bass in my tone.

"Mmmnhh," she bit her lip into a curl and kissed the tip, sending a spark up my lower region as I twitched.

"Awh," I sighed. Her green eyes looked at me, studying my reactions. She gave more tender kisses. The sparks were less surprising this time but still my thighs reacted to them.

"Ohh," I coyly moaned, palms pushing against the floor.

"Mmmnnhh, Casey," she sighed, now dragging her glistening pink tongue underneath it. The erotic sight forced more blood into the shaft, hardening it as it grew before her very eyes while that tongue slid up against it.

"Ohhh."

I leaned my neck back as I caressed hers.

"Mmm love how sensitive you are," she flirted, ensuring she explored every inch of me while stroking the base.

She held the base with both hands, twirled her pointed tongue around the tip like an ice cream cone, then descended onto it. Her mouth instantly enveloped the blush pink tip, warming it as I felt the crown brush against her wet tongue.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned, arching my back until I could see the back window. My fingers curled around her head, involuntarily pulling her further onto me.

"Mmh!" She expressed, opening her eyes wide in surprise, gently tapping on my thigh to warn me.

I saw her eyes switch back to her lustful gaze, attentively studying my reactions while she continued to suckle on the tip, her cheeks dimpled inward as she sucked on it.

"Ohhh fuck, Dani, mmmmnh!" I moaned.

"Mmmm I've thought about doing this before." She said.

"You what?"

"Sucking you off in another room while people are outside? Mmm you bet I've given it a thought or two."

My eyes widened in surprise and intrigue.

"Danielle! That's so dirty!"

"I can have my fantasies. Don't judge me. Besides, you just admitted that it turns you on."

She dipped further, sucking deeper and taking more of me inside. After a few moments, I began to swell against the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmnh!" She grunted, closing her eyes, forcing her cramped throat onto my engorged shaft.

"Ohhh fuck!" I cried, gripping onto her head as my hips naturally thrusted upwards and my toes curled.

"Gah! Mmmmnnhh!" She quickly released, trailing spit with her lips before continuing.

"You think you could finish in my mouth even with people outside? Mmmmm lets find out, mmh, mmh, mmh, mmmnnh, mmmhmmm, uck, guck..."

More spit began to glaze me, providing my cock with a gleaming shine.

"Awwwhhh!!" I cried from within my deep rush of a lifetime. My friend whom I've always loved attentive to my pleasure, blowing my mind in the car while in a risky spot. The danger of being caught, no matter how miniscule, provided that extra dash to draw out my inner freak that I never knew existed.

"Pwah! Ahhh, mmmmnnhh oh you like that, Case?" She flirted, continuing to squeeze my shaft between her lips and pump it with her mouth.

"Better be quiet or we might get caught," she teased.

"I can't!" I moaned, struggling to keep quiet.

"Mmmm well hope nobody sees us then, ooohhmmm, mmmmnh,"

I covered my mouth, attempting to silence my moans. She took it as a challenge, moving down to my genitals as she gently licked them.

"Ohh fuck! Oh God!" I whimpered into my hand at the wet sucking feeling with each one in her mouth. She devilishly giggled as she played with my tight sensitive balls.

"Mmmm yeahh," She encouraged as her eyes peered from behind my erect throbbing shaft, her hand still stroking it to her enjoyment. Clearly she loved the way I moaned, my reactions proved her reluctant oral pleasure paid off in dividends and she wanted more.

"Dani I'm going to cum!" I alerted her.

"Mmhmm," she acknowledged, throwing her neck into it in quick motions.

My toes curled inward, my calves cramped and my knees squeezed inward.

"Oh God I'm gonna... Unnnnnhhhh!"

"MMMmmm!"

My vision blurred as my eyes rolled back into my head, my stomach tightened and my lower body convulsed as she scooped her hands underneath my ass. The crown heated and swelled, exploding inside of her mouth, her hand expertly guided the essence through the shaft as she stroked.

"AWWWHHH," I yelped uncontrollably.

Whether my orgasmic vocalizations or the risky setting or both, her sexual drive heightened, moaning as if she could feel my climax through her body while she continued to suck me with ferocity. Pearly white drops dripped from her lips as she opened her mouth, letting it pour inside.

I couldn't see anymore as my body writhed under her spell. Very slowly did my climax come down as she continued her assault. My lungs breathed heavily as I shyly moaned along to her magic tongue.

Danielle grabbed a water bottle from nearby and drank from it. She offered it to me and I took some, replenishing my sweaty body. She clasped my cheeks and kissed me passionately.

"Turn around." I said.

I scooted underneath her, putting us into a 69 position. Her rounded ass stuck out towards my face. I grabbed her frayed jean shorts and pulled them off. My hands grabbed her tanlined cheeks and I touched my tongue to her wet lips.

"Mmmm, mmmmmhmmhmmhmm," she giggled as she grinded steadily, "you're so fucking good at that, Case."

She grabbed my flexible dick and placed it into her wet mouth, working to get it up again. The car became a cacophony of hums and moans as we gave each other passionate oral. I began to harden again to her liking.

"I never knew you tasted so sweet." I said.

"Me either. God, Case I never knew you were this big."

She continued suckling on the tip and stroking the entire length.

"And best of all? Mmmhmmm, it's fucking bigger than his too."

"Mmnnh yeah right," I stuttered.

"Oh honey, I can feel you further in my throat, I'm not even gonna pretend I can take all of it at once. Mmmnnnnhh."

"Ohhh fuck," I blissfully sighed as her mouth descended on md

"Ahhh hehehe, mmmmnhh Casey, you're in love back there aren't you baby?"

"I'm going to make you cum again."

"Awwh Case, there's people over there!" She nervously laughed.

"Better keep quiet then." I said.

"Mmmhmnn awwhh fuck... I can't keep quiet with the way you're doing this to me. Mmmnnhh!"

"They're gonna catch me with my tongue deep inside of you then." I warned.

"MMMmmnh! I don't care! Mmm keep going."

Her luscious booty circled in a perfect rhythmic motion on me. Lined shadows from the car window projected onto her naked curvy body. Her bubbly ass rippled and bounced erotically.

"Mmmm it's almost like you want to get caught." I teased.

"Hmm," she muttered biting her lower lip.

"Maybe you want to hurry up and cum in my mouth before they see."

"Mmmmmnnnhh! God you're driving me fucking crazy Case, awwwhh!!"

I smiled, sticking my tongue further when I tasted her gush again.

"Ahhh, mmmmnnhh so perfect, I love how you taste." I tempted, aware of the effectiveness of my words.

"Mmmnnhh! Awwwhhh unnnhhhh mmmmmmmmnnnnhhh fuck I'm gonna cum again!" She said, smacking the trunk as her lower body began to shiver.

"Uh huh, mmmm do it. Cum all over my tongue and make me swallow every drop babe."

Her back arched, stiffening as the trembling followed with her knuckles white on her tight grip, her mouth wide open ready to scream.

"AWWWWHHH!! FUCK!!! AHHHH AWWWHHHH!"

I tasted a generous waterfall of sweetness, cascading down my tongue as she fully let loose, ejaculating in my mouth as I squeezed her perfect rounded ass.

"Ooohhhmmmm mmmmmmmnnnhh, I'm cumming baby, right there unnnhhhhhaahh! Aaahh mmmmnnh!" She squealed, shaking the entire vehicle on its tires as her thighs convulsed.

"AAah!" She squealed, jutting upward and showering me with her gush.

I opened wide, tongue splayed out as she ejaculated onto my face. Warm drips fell from her glistening pink pussy as I ensured to take every drop.

She slowly touched back down onto my tongue as I generously licked her swollen clit before prodding her entrance, dripping more into my mouth.

Danielle peered behind, erotically turned on at the sight before her. She watched as I delightfully tasted her inside and out, pulling her into my tongue for heightened effect.

"Mmmmnnhh, ooohh God, I love what you do to me. Unnhhh yes just like that." She said, guiding her booty along my mouth.

She seductively bit her finger, watching me go to town on her pussy, licking her thoroughly. Then she turned around, squished her chest onto me and aligned her entrance against me.

"Now let's see if you can be quiet."

She slid me inside and humped me. Our sweaty skin glided along smoothly as we fucked.

"Ahhh!! Ooohh! Aaahhn! Mmmmnnnuuhh! Ahhh!"

She breathed deeply and heavily, her body gleaming with porsporation while roughly slamming me into the floor, her inner haven hot and heavenly to touch as my bare invited cozy member strained in all the perfect ways inside of her, causing a chain reaction of swelling orgasms that left us nearly breathless.

Suddenly she slipped off, thighs shaking madly as she yelped for dear life. A warm flow of love juice covered me, dripping onto my pelvis down to my genitals and legs.

"Ahhh!!" She yelped.

"Oh my God, Danielle. Hunnhh that was incredible. Ohhhh did they hear?"

Danielle turned her head away, slyly smiling as I noticed her cheeks rise and she covered her mouth.

"Danielle!" I gasped for air, "they heard didn't they! Hohh my God!"

I remained shocked while she expressed an enamored but naughty look as her head slowly nodded.

"Oh no! They didn't see you did they?"

"Hehe, I doubt it. They're definitely giggling to each other though."

"Dani, I told you we have to be quiet!" I complained.

"You think I can be quiet? Not with the way you made me feel." She said.

She flashed me a sly wink.

"I'm going to make you cum again, Casey."

She lifted under her halter top and pulled, allowing her shapely breasts to drop out and sway as she pulled it over her neck, fluffing her hair with it. She came down to lay on top, warming our bodies together. She kissed me furiously and reached for my cock.

Her fingers gripped me and pointed me back to her entrance. Already did she coat me with her essence, pushing her hips down and perfectly sheathing me inside of her.

"Ohhhh," I sighed deeply, feeling her contract and twitch as I gripped the back of her neck.

"Uhhh!" She moaned in a high pitched tone as I swelled inside.

She slid along my body, smiling deviously at me from above as her strong hips pinned me to the car floor. I couldn't believe she convinced me to do something so risky and yet I loved it.