Inevitable Turnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shame." She licked him again. "If she would have played with you a little longer, her husband would have had time to touch me more." She hummed a yearning, and Aaron gasped. He willed for it to stop turning him on. "I'm kidding, baby, I belong to you completely." She giggled in a proper English way. "Your bulge gets so hot every time I tease."

"Did you like kissing Kyle?" Aaron wanted to talk more about her and less about himself.

"I really did, baby." She flicked him. His micro was swollen like a blister. "I'm sure that is only because we were all drinking. I would never have shagged him sober, I'm sure." She shivered. "I was so horny then, though. I'm sure I would have flicked him if he'd have wanted me to."

"Rachel stuck her hand down my pants." Aaron was about to burst, unless he melted first. He burned with a new lust. The humiliation of this admission turned his gut inside out. She felt my bulge, and when she found my hard cock she pinched it. She laughed at me. "Poor Amy Reigh." She kept saying. "She said Kyle was going to change your life." He gasped when she pressed him to the roof of her mouth with her tongue. "You fucked him didn't you?"

"Sorry, baby. I can tell you wish I had." She licked him again and laughed. "You get so hot thinking about it." She pinched him and held him close enough that he felt her lips and breath as she spoke. "I let him eat my pussy, though. I came on Kyle's face, baby."

"Oh, god!" Aaron spayed his ejaculate onto the water flowing down Amy Reigh's face. Amy Reigh scrambled to keep the semen out of her hair.

"Oh, darling, that was divine."

Aaron leaned on the shower wall. "My God, baby. Where did that come from?" He panted. "Did he really make you cum?"

She stood and rinsed her face. "Maybe, we can continue that discussion later." She turned and hugged him. "Last night," she said. "I masturbated four times thinking about you fucking Rachel." Amy Reigh's shiver was evident in her sigh. Aaron remained silent and Amy Reigh left the shower.

By the time Aaron rinsed, dried, and dressed, his wife and daughter were already waiting. "Come on! We will do our makeup on the way," they had said. During the quick drive to Galore Outlets Aaron learned that Alex had already exchanged emails with her counsellor and an advisor at Thurm. Her admission was a shoo in. Aaron's little girl graduated high school in less than one month. In less than four months she would be a Freshman at Thurm.

"Park near Turnie's," Alex said, leaning up between the front seats. She wore the same red tube top and tint white shorts, but she put on some checked Keds since they would be walking so much.

"You should have invited Kevin," Aaron said, stepping down from his truck. Alex and Kevin had been a couple for nearly four years, and Aaron always liked Kevin. Of course, it helped greatly that Kevin showed no hesitancy in proclaiming his dedication to remaining a virgin until marriage. Alex had been showing more and more skin since she turned eighteen, and Aaron was able to tolerate it considering Kevin's decision for celibacy.

"Joey has a game today and Frank has to work so Kevin is taking him," Alex said. Joey was Kevin's eight year old little brother, and Frank was their dad. Alex jumped to her dad's back and wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist from behind. "Kevin is taking me out tonight, though. So buy me stuff and make me look good for him."

"Alex, please." Aaron twisted until Alex fell from him. "You're not a kid any more." She really wasn't. For the briefest of moments Aaron was fully aware of her thick breasts pressing into his back. From his perspective her legs had looked totally nude. It had to be his imagination, but he could swear he felt a damp heat in his lower back where her legs joined.

"I'm definitely not a kid anymore, Daddy!" She smacked her ass and strutted in front of him.

"She's your daughter." he whispered to Amy Reigh.

She looked away blushing. "She's built more like my mom, and you're both right. Definitely not a kid any more."

Ten stores and six heavy bags later, Amy Reigh and Aaron waited outside a dressing room while Alex tried on clothes for her Senior trip. Kevin was taking her to the beach immediately after graduation. "I'm pooped, baby," Aaron said, collapsing onto a bench.

"I know, Aaron." Amy Reigh sat beside and snuggled into her husband. "This is the last store I promise."

They sat silent and exhausted, and Aaron offered noncommitted approval for every outfit. Finally, after modelling three swimsuits, and Aaron announcing there was no way he was buying her the orange one, Alex said she was ready. "Just let me get my clothes on and get all this bagged up." She disappeared into the dressing room.

"Did she really just walk around this store naked?" Aaron asked.

Amy Reigh laughed. "She wasn't naked, daddy. It was a swimsuit."

"Whatever." Aaron shook his head. "The thread count of that suit was 3. Three threads in the whole damn thing." Aaron joined his wife in laughter. "I am sure Kevin is having to beat guys off her with a big stick, but I am thankful she is still a virgin," he declared, still laughing. Amy Reigh's laughter stopped, and she looked away. Aaron sensed her awkwardness. "What?"

"Oh, nothing." Amy reigh still looked away.

"What?"

She smiled back at him. "Darling, your daughter is not a virgin."

"What?" Aaron's world swam. His daughter was naive to the ways of sex. She was innocent. She dressed like a slut, but- "What?" he asked again.

"Yes, you heard me." Amy Reigh put her hand on Aaron's knee. "She's not a kid anymore."

"When? What happened to Kevin staying a virgin?" He knew his voice was an octave too high in his panic, but he didn't care

"He still is." She patted his knee. "He is such a good kid."

"Wait, if he is a virgin and she is not-" He did quick math with his fingers. "They've been an item since she was fourteen? Who fucked her back then?" His blood pressure rose and his face felt hot.

"No one bably. Calm down." She wrapped an arm around him and squeezed. "She waited until she was eighteen."

He stared back at her even more confused. "She's been cheating on, Kevin? How many men has she slept with?"

"She's not really cheating, and I don't know how many." She looked away. She always looked away after fibbing.

"How many, Amy Reigh?" His hands and feet were suddenly cold.

"I'm really not sure, Aaron." She grasped his hand in warm hands. "She told me about thirteen guys."

"She turned eighteen less than two months ago." He remembered the damp warmth he felt when she jumped on his back and he wanted to vomit.

"I know." She smiled reassuringly. "She's been busy." They both looked up at the sound of Alex returning from the dressing room.

"We will talk more of this later," Aaron whispered under his breath Alex stood with her fist on her hip. Aaron looked at his daughter with new eyes. It was obvious how much she had developed. He thought she had been just following teen fashion. She was really a- he didn't want to say it, even in his own head, but it didn't really matter anymore. His daughter was a slut, and she was advertising her body. Her lips were red and puffy. She arched her back and pushed her massive chest out as far as she could. Her camel toe begged eyes to find it in those white shorts.

"Come on. I'm ready," Alex said. She noticed where her dad's eyes had been and winked.

Aaron drove toward home in silence. His wife and daughter discussed the purchases and when Alex would wear each outfit. They even talked about Thrum, and planned a visit for next weekend. Aaron kept looking at his daughter's cheerful face in the rearview mirror and tried to figure out where he'd gone wrong.

As they neared the house, the girls ended their conversation and the only sound in the car was the buzzing of Alex's text messages. Aaron watched her as she typed the messages. She'd blush, She'd giggle, She'd bite her lip. At one point she put her palm over her camel toe and squeezed her mound. This made Aaron gasp, and he looked away when Alex looked up and caught him.

"Hey, drop me off at Kevin's place." Alex said and dug into her purse.

Aaron turned on his truck's turn signal. Kevin lived a few miles down Main. "Joey's game over?" he asked.

"Did he win?" Amy Reigh asked.

"No, I mean, it's not over." She pulled two hair ties out of her purse. "It's a tournament, and it doesn't end till around three I think. I need to help Frank with something, then when Kevin gets home we're going out." She brushed her hair out with her fingers and used the hair ties.

"What are you doing?" Aaron asked.

"Frank said I look cute in pigtails." She held his stare in the mirror. "Don't you want your little girl to be cute for Mr. Frank?" she asked, but he didn't answer. "Now, keep your eyes on the road. We might swim, so I am going to put on that blue swimsuit top." Her hands moved to the bottom hem of the tube top, and Aaron looked back at the road like she said.

Amy Reigh put her hand on Aaron't thigh. She grinned mischievously. She nodded to the mirror. "She wants you to watch her." The whisper was hardly audible.

Aaron looked at the mirror again. His daughter sat straight staring back at him, bathing suit top in her hand, and her breasts on full display. She smiled at him and mouthed a ‘Thank you'. Her perfectly formed globes shimmered in the passing shadows as they drove. Her pink areolas, larger than Amy Reigh's, dressed her breasts in perfect symmetry. Aaron watched her nipples grow and extend more than an inch. She did not have her mom's obscenely long nipples, but on those large breasts, one inch was obscene enough.

Aaron stared, transfixed. Alex pinch one nipple and rolled it in her fingers. She gasped. Amy Reigh shook her head and laughed. Alex threw her head back and moaned louder. "Damn it, Alex, put your top on."

She pulled the top on, and a few moments later Aaron watched her run to her boy friend's front door. The door opened when she topped the porch steps. She ran into the house. Frank waved and shut the door. "Is he one of the thirteen?" Aaron asked.

"Frank was her first, honey." Amy Reigh put her hand on my groin. "Are you hard?"

"No." Aaron backed from the driveway.

"Are you sure? I think I might feel it." She reached for his pants button with both hands.

"Did I just drop my daughter off to be fucked by her boyfriend's dad?" Aaron asked. "He is six years older than me."

"Yes you did." She got his pants loose and pulled him out. "He is probably fucking her already." Aaron twitched in her hands. "Ooh, you like that? You like knowing Frank is pounding Alex right now? I wonder if she has cum, yet."

Aaron pushed her hands off and stuffed himself back in his pants. "Amy Reigh, what on earth has gotten into you?" He drove home without speaking again. Once home he pulled Amy Reigh to the sofa. "We need to talk."

She nodded. "Yes?" She kept her smile like this was all a joke.

"Amy Reigh, the past twenty-four hours has been a clown world for me. Nothing is sane, and I keep expecting someone to point out all the hidden cameras." He put his head in his hands. "I just saw my daughter's boobs."

"Yes." Amy Reigh rubbed his back.

"Oh, God." Aaron did not cry, but he wanted to. "I saw my daughter's boobs, and they made my dick hard." He looked in Amy Reigh's blue eyes. "You have to tell me what the fuck is going on with my life."

"My life, too, Aaron." She raised her hands and gestured around the room. "All of this is my life too. She is my daughter, too." Aaron stared at her blankly. Her reaction only heightened his confusion. She smiled at him. "God, I love you so much. Just look at that face." She jumped over into his lap. Aaron's emotions had stopped screaming on this roller coaster. He just held on tight and waited eagerly for this ride to be over. 

"I have been worried about Alex for a while and trying to find the proper time to talk with you about her." Amy Reigh's British accent became more pronounced and her words more precise. Aaron knew she had been mulling over these words, perhaps since last night.

"How did it start?" he asked. He wanted to kill Frank. Maybe telling Kevin would be enough. He liked Kevin, though.

Amy Reigh gently placed a tiny finger over his lips. "Let me finish, baby." She waited for Aaron to nod before continuing. "On Alex's eighteenth birthday-" she laughed "I mean first thing that day- Alex joined me in the kitchen when I was making breakfast. You still slept. She bounced behind me, and embraced me. She's a lot taller than me, now, and, of course, a lot more endowed. She squeezed my little body into hers and said matter-of-factly, ‘I'm getting fucked today, mommy'."

Aaron couged. His penis warmed against Amy Reigh's light weight. It was the shock of everything doing this to him. There was nothing sexy about this to him, nothing at all. He shifted in his seat.

Amy Reigh shifted, too, and she ground her tight ass deep into his lap. Aaron thought he might feel her ass pressing on his warming bulge. She shifted more as she spoke, growing his excitement, "You can imagine my shock. I turned around ready to lay into her, but she told me she was eighteen now, and I had no right to judge her language. She also said she had every right to have sex, and she had worked out how to get it."

"Did you tell her we still pay for her housing, her food, her phone-" Aaron was more exasperated than angry. "We have every right to judge whatever we want to judge."

Amy Reigh nodded agreement. "That night, her birthday night, you remember Kevin picked her up about six and brought her home a little after midnight?" When Aaron nodded confirmation, she continued, "Well, you went to bed around ten, and, after what she said that morning, I had to wait for her. I watched through the window as Kevin walked her to the door. Her hair was a little unkempt, which was weird, but she looked fine. At the door they whispered and giggled, then he pecked her pursed lips like always. He left when she entered.

"I sat in the dark on the sofa with my arms crossed like some mafia hitman or something. I was so angry. When she turned on the light, I said, ‘Do you have anything to tell me?' She looked at me and froze all wide-eyed. Then she smiled."

"I can see it," Aaron grimaced. "I'm angry, too"

"Yes, right?" Amy Reigh asked with a slow nod. "So she smiles and runs to me and hugs me on the couch. ‘Mommy, it was so wonderful', ‘I can't believe how good it felt, Mommy', ‘I am going to do that as much as I can every day for the rest of my life'. I'm paraphrasing, but you understand. She kept saying things like that. Context aside, it was rather endearing."

"You can't put this context aside, Amy Reigh." Aaron raised his brow.

"I know, I know, baby." She patted his chest and squirmed in his lap. Her ass dug deeper between his legs and brushed the head of his hardness.. "I feel you, darling." She kissed his neck and squeezed her tight ass cheeks on the hard spot on his hot bulge. "Let's go to the bedroom."

A strange cocktail of emotions coursed through Aaron's bloodstream. Lust was an enferno burning his dick between his legs. His wife held that enferno stoking it with her ass. A strong disgust boiled behind the lust. He was disgusted with his daughter, his wife, and mostly himself. He enjoyed seeing his daughter's breasts in the car, and now his arousal was ready to crest learning how much of a slut he raised.

Pride boasted in his veins as well. His daughter was so beautiful. His wife was so beautiful. He knew every man wanted what he had. Images of thirteen men taking Alex from him produced shame to depress the pride.

Aaron feared for Alex. She could be ruining her life and Kevin's life. Poor Kevin would never be able to cope with this. Aaron also felt a rigid determination building deep inside him. He didn't know what he was preparing for, but he would be ready.

Underneath all these emotions, anger flashed a fever through Aaron. His face flushed with every beat of his heart. The air was so hot, his breath was so hot, Amy Reigh's skin was so hot, his world burned around him, but he shivered with madness. The anger filled every remaining pore of his soul. He had no room for any sense of contentment with anything, and there was nothing to balance his anger.

Amy Reigh kissed and whispered against his neck. His hand climbed her back and palmed the back of her head, hidden beneath her blonde hair. He grasped her hair in a fist and pulled her up from his neck.

"Why did she fuck Frank?" he growled.

"That's her story." Amy Reigh's big blue eyes grew even larger pleading with him not to push.

"Who else?" Aaron asked. When Amy Reigh didn't answer he asked again. "Who else has my daughter fucked?"

"Again, darling, that is her story." She stroked his face.

He grabbed her hand and held it. "Has she fucked anyone else I know?" His stomach clamped at the thought, but his arousal flamed as well. His anger only grew.

"Darling, again, that-" Amy Reigh barely had time to gasp/

Aaron stood from the sofa with his wife still in his lap. With her diminished size, he was able to easily spin her to face him. He palmed both cheeks of her ass with his hands, stepped forward, and planted her against the wall with her legs wrapped around him. His cock was now a rock hard nub on the bulge in his pants. It burned. He rubbed it on his wife's center. "Anyone else I know?"

"Oh, God, I'm yours, Aaron." Her thrusts met his thrusts, and she reached between them for the button of his pants. "Take me, please."

"Anyone else?" He pressed heavily against her.

Her tiny fingers remain stuck at his waistband, unable to move against his weight. She gasped and said, "You knew them all." He backed from her, and Amy Reigh fell to the floor with her legs spread.

Aaron felt numb. His mind cycled through all his friends. Every time he sees anyone he knows he will wonder if they've fucked his beautiful daughter. With this weight on his shoulders he stumbled to the bedroom and crashed face-first on his bed.

Amy ran in quickly behind him. "Aaron, it's not as bad as it seems."

"Have you fucked anyone else?" He asked the question before he even considered. If Alex was fucking so many men and Amy Reigh knew, maybe she was there.

"Oh, No, darling, No. There has been no other man since Kyle ate my pussy." She lay beside him on the bed and stroked his back. "I have never even thought about touching another man, darling. My heart belongs to you." She kissed the back of his neck and rolled him over. "My body belongs to you." After several silent moments. "I almost let a man see me naked, though. I was down at Thrum and I saw a place for rent, so I inquired. It is some rich punk. He wanted me to take off my clothes right there in front of him, But I didn't, Aaron. Do you wish I would have?"

"Wh-" He had been saying what too often lately, so this time he just stared blankly for a moment. He had a slutty daughter to worry about, and worse it was turning him on. He helped Amy Reigh when she reached for the button of his pants this time. He was aflame. She pushed his pants down and grasped his bulge. "Who else did she fuck, Amy Reigh?"

Amy Reigh mounted him. Her skirt flew into the air and fell to cover their union. Her panty covered pussy flamed against his cock. "You'll have to ask your daughter." She pulled her panties to the side and slid onto him. She felt wonderful. "Want me to tell you about her first time while I slowly bring you pleasure?" She rolled her hips against him and kissed around his chin as she asked.

Aaron knew he was falling, "I should not have looked at her tits."

"Aren't they just perfect?" She pulled her shirt up and over her head. Her pink nipples were fully erect. Aaron wrapped both around fingers and squeezed. Amy Reigh squealed. She bucked against him hard. "I want to watch you suck her nipples, baby."

123456...8