Inevitable Turnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Amy Reigh." Aaron was at the crest of an arousal on a different plane than anything he'd ever felt before. A volcano of lust-laced anger fueled him. "That's so naughty."

"I bet you'd suck them better for her than Frank did." She had to force the words between gasps. Aaron maintained his attack on her nipples. He had learned over twenty years exactly how to play with Amy Reigh's unusual blessing. He wrapped each nipple around an index finger and clenched his hands to fists. This tugged and squeezed Amy Reigh strong enough that she lost all will. Aaron felt like a puppeteer.

"Have you sucked her nipples?" He tugged downward with this fist just a little. Amy Reigh gasped and shook in a climax.

"Ahhhhh!" Amy screamed and bit her lip. Aaron tugged hard. Her pussy became a hot mass of drowning flesh caressing his cock and balls. Aaron smelled it- Amy Reigh's musk. It was intoxicating. He inhaled as much of her scent as he could hold. His cock pulsed, trapped under the wet flesh of the woman he loved.

"Amy Reigh!" Aaron barked. His grasp of Amy Reigh's nipple was relentless. "Did you take your daughter's teenage nipple into your mouth and suck it until it was hard?" He thrusted hard against her. Amy Reigh vocalized her state of pleasure with grunts and gasps that hardly seemed human. His question took her orgasm to a new plateau. Aaron wasn't satisfied. "Tell me!"

"Yes! Fuck." The last word drooled from her mouth slowly. She grinded against her husband. Aaron's expert work on her nipples forced Amy Reigh to a heightened state of climax. The confession brought her climax to the next level. She gushed all over her husband's bulge soaking him and the sheet beneath.

"Fuck!" Aaron exclaimed. He wasn't through riding this wave, but his orgasm approached. "Fuck! Amy Reigh!" He released her nipples and his arms collapsed out stretched.

With the nipple grip relinquished, Amy Reigh's orgasm settled and her body control improved. She thrust onto Aaron more forcefully. "I did it, Aaron, my love." Aaron closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his wife's lips brushing his when she whispered. "Frank left a hickey on your daughter's tit. She showed me. Please forgive me, darling, but I couldn't help it. I kissed the hickey."

"Fuck!" Aaron struggled for words. "What did she taste like?"

Amy Reigh continued, ignoring his question. "It was like a lightning bolt, darling, when I licked the hickey. It became a kiss. Alex moaned and I think I soaked my panties. I couldn't help it though. It reminded me of when I kissed Kyle."

"Did you lick her pussy?" Aaron knew he was in uncharted waters. He knew all of this could not be more wrong, but right now he was too excited to care.

"Think about it, darling." She must have sensed how close he was to argasm, She slowed her thrusts. "I sucked Alex's boob in the same exact spot Frank left her hickey. I swear I tasted him. It was like we kissed. I wish I could kiss Kyle again" She moaned into another orgasm on her slow ride.

"Do you want to kiss Frank?" In my state of arousal and confusion the image of Frank kissing Amy Leigh was a little exciting.

"No, baby, of course not." She kissed him before sitting straight up and playing with her long nipples. "I was so excited kissing and sucking Alex's tit. I actually made the hickey darker. Alex embraced me and held my face against her chest. She is stronger than me." She continued her slow thrusts in silence playing with her nipples and thinking. "Alex is so fucking hot," she breathed to break the silence.

"If you liked kissing Alex's tit where Frank had left a hickey, maybe you'd like to kiss him."

"No, baby, I'm yours. I'm only kissing about Kyle." She kissed him. "Unless you want me to. I will do anything you tell me."

"You are hot, Amy Reigh." Aaron's orgasm waited in the wings, but Amy Reigh's slow movements let him hold on.

"That was when she got home after getting fucked for her birthday. Oh, God, Aaron. I might cum again." She squeezed her nipples, clenched her jaw, and groaned through another climax.

"Did you fuck her, Amy Reigh? Did you lick your daughter's pussy?" Aaron clenched his gut as tightly as he could. The image of Amy reigh cumming while she rode his bulge was almost too much.

"Not then." She whispered. She stopped moving and sat on him motionless.

"Then?" His dick twitched beneath her. 

"Two weeks later." She smiled in remembrance.

"You licked her?" He wanted to hear it before he released. "Tell me, Amy Reigh. Please, I can't hold it any longer."

"I stuck my tongue as far up her dirty little pussy as I could." She kissed him. His climax bubbled and exploded when she said, "She was so full of cum. And I swallowed all of it."

"Oh, God!" Aaron screamed and released the product of his balls. The climax continued for what seemed like forever. When he thought he was done, another rope jettisoned from him. His cum lubricated their bodies and they slid against each in a post-orgasmic blissful make out session.

"I'm going to get in the shower." She stood from the bed. Aaron watched her tiny, lithe form walk to the bathroom. Evidence of their love making covered her. She looked back at Aaron and put two fingers inside her. The fingers came back glistening. She put them in her mouth and sucked them clean. "You taste better." She shit the door, and Aaron quickly heard the shower start.

Minus the effects of arousal, Aaron felt shame and regret. Incest was wrong. It did not matter that his daughter was a slut and barely dressed. It didn't matter that she was what Lionel Riche would call a brick house. As Alex's father, he would have to put a stop to this.

Amy Reigh returned to the room wrapped in a towel when she finished her shower. "Can we talk before you get in the shower?"

"We need to." He shook his head in shame.

"Oh, darling, it is ok, really. I was worried, too, but everything is fine." She brushed the side of his face with the back of her hand. Her eyes widened in panic. "Wait, oh God, no. Did I cheat on you, Aaron? I didn't realize." Tears formed in her eyes. "I should have asked you before having sex with Alex."

Aaron had not considered infidelity. "Maybe it was cheating, but I don't feel like it." He embraced her. "I think you cheated with Kyle, but I forgive you and understand. Actually tasting Frank's semen bothers me more."

She wailed. "I am so sorry, Aaron. I couldn't help it." She sobbed into his chest "It wasn't just Frank, baby."

"It was Frank and Alex, I understand." He stroked the back of her hair. He still felt shame, but he didn't want Amy Reigh to feel guilt over an infidelity that wasn't really infidelity.

"After that first night, I cleaned Alex's pussy for her every time she came home. We traded. She'd clean me after you and I had sex."

Aaron stiffened. "Alex ate my cum from your pussy?"

"She loved it." She settled her sobs and looked up at him. "Is that ok, daddy?"

"Daddy, again. Why?" He kissed her forehead.

"Alex is leaving soon, but you are still the daddy of this house." She kissed his nipple. Her nipples were clearly evident behind the towel. "That's not all, though." She sighed and separated from him. She continued her story while she put on her nightgown. "Last night I cried so hard in the shower."

"I'm so sorry," Aaron professed. "I should nev-"

"Stop it." She shook her head at him, shrugged, and pulled her nightgown from her dresser. "So I was crying about what happened with Kyle. I tried to picture you fucking Rachel. She is really pretty. I couldn't hold on to the image.." She pulled the nightgown over her head and the towel fell. Her nipples strained against the thin fabric of the gown. "I would love to see you with her, baby. You are my fucking stud." She kissed him. Her nipple pointed into his chest when she stretched up to kiss him, and Aaron's bulge twitched. "When I returned to the bedroom, I was sad you were gone. I went to get you, but you already slept. I masterbated four times before I slept last night thinking about you and Rachel."

Aaron looked back at her smiling face. Amy Reigh had always been an adventure, but this was ridiculous. "Sure you were thinking about Kyle."

Amy Reigh mewed. "He may have crossed my mind a little, baby. Sorry."

"Do you want to fuck him?" Aaron felt his motor turning, and it furthered his self-loathing.

"I think I would rather watch you fuck Rachel." She stared at him silently. "Do you want me to fuck Kyle? I will. I will do whatever you want me to, baby." The conversation renewed Amy Reigh's excitement. "I need you to tell me to." She squirmed, squeezing her thighs together. "You don't have to tell me to fuck Kyle. It could be someone else. Or no one, baby. That's not what I mean. I just want you to-" She bit her lip and shivered. "I need to be owned, baby. Please own me." She straightened suddenly and smiled devilishly. "Do you want me to? I will if you want me to. When he ate my pussy, baby, that was the first time I ever squirted."

"I need a shower," Aaron said, letting her question remain unanswered. Aaron had difficulty calming his breath and took his time in the falling hot water. There was a lot to consider. Everything changed in twenty-four hours. "Not really," he said to himself. Only what he knew about had changed. That was the worst part. He was a fool.

Yet, he also felt like a king. His wife- the most beautiful and kind woman he had ever met- would do whatever he said. She couldn't be serious. She acted like she actually expected him to fuck other women, too. The Kyle thing didn't really bother him anymore, and the new kink interested him. His dick twitched and hardened. He flicked it a couple of times before lathering up and getting clean.

Then there was Alex. His daughter was a full-fledged no-holds-barred slut. He had been so angry and disappointed- maybe it was just the shock of the whole situation, but it didn't bother him so much anymore. His daughter was a slut, and his wife liked to lick strange semen from her pussy. That was his life, now. His dick twitched again. He flicked it a few times and thought about continuing until he was done, but he wanted to test Amy Reigh instead. He climbed from the shower and yelled for his wife as he dried.

"Yes, Darling?" she asked entering the steamy bathroom. "I've got popcorn in the microwave, I thought we could watch a movie."

"That sounds wonderful, my love." He ran the towel through his hair. "First though, I need you to suck my bulge. I've been thinking about all the things you said, and I seem to be a bit excited." He turned to face her.

She looked from his eyes to his groin and back. "We just finished, darling. Are you sure?"

He smiled. He knew she wasn't really as submissive as she had confessed. It didn't really bother him. He had always been a tad dominant, but he never expected Amy Reigh to be a slave. "It's ok, Amy Reigh. It will settle. We can just enjoy the movie," he said. He did not want her to feel guilty. The air chilled when he turned off the water. He quickly climbed from the shower and wrapped himself in a towel.

She cast her eyes down. She looked disappointed more than anything. "If you are ok then?" The phone in the pocket of her nightgown buzzed. She looked at it, smiled, and handed it to Aaron.

The image on the screen confused him at first. It was a selfie from Alex- a closeup of her pussy with her face in the background. Her pussy was red, swollen, open, and leaking cum. "Your daughter is a fucking slut." He spat the words, and Amy Reigh moaned agreement. He couldn't stop looking at the image. Alex looked so welcoming and warm.

"I know you said you were fine, but do you mind?" She sank to her knees. "I want to taste you while you lust for Alex. Her lips divinely wrapped his bulge, and her flicking tongue was incessant.

The phone buzzed again with an incoming message. "Oh, fuck," Aaron moaned. "Your daughter says she will be home by midnight for her cleaning." The phone buzzed again. "She says she has a load from a new guy for you."

Amy Reigh's fingers replaced her mouth. She flicked his dick quickly and dug two fingers into herself. "Can I?" She quivered. "It's been several days since she's had a new one."

Aaron tossed the phone on the bed. "Can you?" He moved her hand off of him. "Get your mouth on me," he ordered. She acquiesced. His hand returned to the back of her head. No matter how hard he tried, he could not keep the image of his daughter out of his head. "Alex is too fucking hot," he confessed. 

She pinched his cock in her fingers and pulled away. "Can I clean her tonight, daddy?"

"Of course." He pushed for her to return to his cock. His cum waited on the edges.

"Will you watch?" She held her face below his package with her mouth open. "Please watch me, daddy." She pinched and flicked him.

"I'm so close, baby" He pushed her head toward him again, but she resisted.

"I want you to cover my face, daddy." She ran her pitched fingers quickly up and down the nub of his shaft.

Aaron's cum ballooned at the base of his shaft. His orgasm was inevitable, but he strained to hold off a little longer. "You are a slut, Amy Reigh."

"Oh, God." the forefingers and thumbs of both hands pinched him. "I am a slut. I am so sorry, baby. I tried not to be, but I can't help it." She extended her tongue and licked the precum that fell from his cock onto his balls. "Is it ok? Can I be a slut for you, daddy?" She blew on the head of his dick while her fingers pinched and moved. "I am your slut, daddy."

Just a little longer. "I love you."

"I can't wait to drink your cum out of Alex's cute little pussy."

That did it. Cum shot out of his dick, fell to his balls, then dripped down to Amy Reigh's face- rope after rope of scalding hot cum. When he finished, Amy Reigh smiled up at him. "I think I heard the popcorn ding." She stood and walked toward the living room. She stopped with a hand on the doorframe. "Darling, I'll get the movie started."

"Aren't you going to wash your face?" Aaron asked, stepping into the gray jogging pants he often used for pajamas.

Amy Reigh smiled at him. "I was going to let it dry. I thought you'd enjoy watching Alex lick my face clean when she gets home." She turned from him and left the room whistling.

"Why is she whistling?" Aaron whispered to himself pulling a white T-shirt over his head. Aaron tried to remember the last time he had heard someone whistling just for the hell of it. He tried to whistle when he left the room, too, but he felt like a fool so he stopped. Amy Reigh sat on the sofa with her feet pulled under her. With the bowl of popcorn in her lap untouched, she pointed the remote toward the TV.

"Murder mystery?" She asked and looked at Aaron hopefully.

Aaron wasn't sure there were any murder mysteries he and Amy Reigh had not already watched together. His wife loved mysteries. She said it was because of her British blood, but Aaron attributed it to her being a mystery dork. "Maybe," Aaron said with pursed lips. He pulled a can of soda from the refrigerator. "See if there are any comedies." Today had been heavy enough already. He wanted to lighten the mood before Alex got home. He needed to have a serious talk with her, but he wanted to avoid doom and gloom. If he spends a couple hours watching a movie about death, doom and gloom is all his mind would have room for.

"Ok." She scrolled through movies on the screen, and Aaron took a seat beside her. She was so tiny, curled up with the popcorn in a little package.

The nightgown had ridden up in her position. Aaron could see the glistening lips of Amy Reigh's cute little pussy sticking out from her closed legs near her ass. "You are so beautiful, baby." He grabbed a handful of popcorn and tossed it in his mouth.

Amy blushed. "How about this?" She motioned toward the TV.

She had selected ‘Dinner with Friends' starring Julia Simpson.

"Sure. Looks great." He pulled Amy Reigh close. She pushed play and snuggled into him with his arm around her.

In less than one hour, Amy Reigh slept beside him. She snored just loud enough to be audible, every exhale was a quiet whistle. He kissed the top of her head. He loved this woman more than he had ever loved anything, and his future with his wife excited him like never before.

He finished the movie. It was hardly memorable, but Julia Simpson had one full frontal nude scene. That was a nice surprise. When it ended, Aaron left the TV on the title screen of the movie. The remote was on the other side of the sofa, and he didn't want to disturb his sleeping wife. He sat in the near silence, hearing only his wife's snores, for over an hour before he heard noises outside marking Alex's return. "Amy Reigh. Amy Reigh." He shook her gently. "Alex is home."

Amy Reigh sat up and rubbed her eyes. Aaron walked to the front door and opened it. Kevin and Alex stood in an embrace, and he was kissing the top of her head. "Both of you inside, now. We have some things to talk about."

They both looked at him in shock, and stepped into the house wordlessly. At some point Alex had donned a short red T-shirt over her bikini top, but she still wore those tiny white shorts. He could see the bottom of her ass cheeks. Three red whelps in the shape of fingers extended below the shorts on her right ass cheek. The tiny piece of clothing hid the red spot where the rest of the hand slapped her.

"Here, you two sit here." When Amy Reigh stood to give the sofa to Alex and Kevin, her nightgown revealed her legs. Kevin looked away. Then he and Alex took their seats after Amy Reigh and Aaron took their seats on large chairs either side of the sofa.

"What is it, daddy?" Alex asked. "We're not in trouble are we."

"Whose handprint is on your ass, Alex?" Aaron needed to know.

She stood and tried to look over her shoulder in an attempt to see the hand print. "You can still see that? Wow!" She smiled and took her seat again. "That might have been Frank, but I think it was Sammy."

"Sammy?" Amy Reigh asked. He must not be one of the thirteen.

"Sammy Reynolds," Kevin answered. "He has worked for my dad for nearly twenty years. He lost his wife last October to breast cancer."

"He is mostly a gentle lover." Alex rubbed the tops of her thighs. Aaron couldn't tell if it was from nerves or the excitement of remembering her sexy afternoon.

"Looks gentle." Aaron nodded to Alex's ass.

"Frank had to convince him to slap my ass." She laughed. "He was so shy. It was funny. I wish I had a picture of his face when he saw me waiting for him in the bed with my legs spread."

Kevin laughed then, too. "I bet he thought he'd died and gone to heaven."

"He actually said something like that." Alex put her hand on Kevin's knee. "Something about how the only way he knew he wasn't in heaven is that his wife wasn't with him." She sighed. "It was really sad."

The two lovebirds continued their discussion like no one else was around. When the context switched to how much Frank liked to spank her ass, Aaron interrupted, "This is wrong. You both realize that what you are doing is wrong on so many levels, right?"

"Darling," Amy Reigh crossed the room and sat on Aaron's lap. She was so light he hardly noticed her weight. "I tried to tell you, what Alex does is not bad, really. It is kind of sweet."

"Sweet?" Aaron clenched his forehead into deep creases. "Sweet?"

"It is sweet, Sir," Kevin said. "Alex only has sex with widowers. She helps them a lot. I know my dad is in such a better place now than he was two months ago. I could not be more proud of your daughter."

"Proud? You are proud of your girlfriend for fucking other men?" This wasn't the direction Aaron intended this conversation to go.

"Yes, sir." Kevin held Aaron's gaze without flinching. "I am the one who asked her to have sex with my dad. Everything after that just felt natural.

123456...8