Inevitable Turnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I am the one telling her there will not be a next time." Aaron made a swishing motion with his hands signalling the cutoff.

"You don't have the right to do that." Alex leaned forward and slapped the table. "It is my body, daddy. I am an adult."

"As long as you live in my-"

"Maybe, I won't live in your house anymore." Alex stood. "Come on, Kevin. I am sure Frank won't mind me moving in with you guys until school starts in the fall."

Aaron stood, too. "No way are you moving in with your boyfriend before you're even out of high school."

She stepped forward and poked his chest with each word for enunciation. "Not Kevin. I am moving in with his dad." She put a hand over her mound. "You should probably call Frank and thank him for-"

"Enough!" Amy Reigh stood. Her accent was very commanding when she was angry. "Both of you sit," she demanded, and they complied. "We are a family. We love each other." She pointed at Kevin. "Even you, Kev. You are like a son to Aaron and me." She looked at Alex. "Alex, your father just learned today what you have been doing for the last couple months. Think about how most fathers would react. You are lucky he didn't beat the shit out of Frank when we were there earlier." She rounded on Aaron. "And you. I thought we were past this, Aaron. What about the things we talked about?"

Aaron sat. Amy Reigh is the only person who could calm him when he was ready to explode. "She is right." He stared at the floor. "I am not trying to chase you away, Alex. I love you." He shook his head. "I feel like a disappointment.."

"That is not a shared opinion, sir." Kevin retorted. "I have only heard people say good things about you."

"Tell me how this happened." Aaron sat back in the seat, and Amy reigh sat in his lap again.

"I told Kevin I wanted him to fuck me when I turned eighteen. He said no sex before marriage. That's it." Alex said, collapsing onto the sofa. She was still in a huff.

"Sir, your daughter is a very healthy girl, and she is mature for her age. You must have noticed how much her body has developed in the past year." Kevin shrugged. "She does not share my conviction for waiting until the wedding night. I made a promise, sir, that I intend to keep. She has strong desires that I cannot satisfy until we are married so I told her to fuck my dad."

"No one does that, Kevin," Aaron said matter-of-factly.

"Most people are selfish dicks, sir," Kevin said.

"I suppose that is true." Aaron nodded. The idea of his daughter's sluttiness was easier to handle the more he talked about it. "You lost your virginity to Frank. How did the other men get to you?" He looked at his wife. "Men who I know apparently."

"You don't know all of them dad." there was still an edge to her voice. "Sammy?" she reminded him.

"Alex, tell Kevin good night.," Aaron commanded. "Go to your room. Amy Reigh, you go with her." He shooed them. "I need to talk to Kevin alone for a bit, then I will join you. We have more to discuss." Aaron waited for his wife and daughter to leave and turned back to Kevin. "So, Kevin, Alex has a lot of school ahead of her."

Kevin nodded, "Yes, sir. She is the smartest person I've ever met."

"Do you intend to wait in the sidelines while she fucks other guys all through college?" Aaron turned his palms up to implore an answer. "There is a lot of sex in college."

"Yes, sir." Keven nodded more strongly. "I know this is hard for someone to understand, but I truly and fully love Alex. I could not imagine a world that did not include her. I love everything about her, even the fact that she is-" he looked at Aaron to test his reaction- "an insatiable slut."

Aaron only nodded. "She may grow tired of widowers. There are a lot of hunky guys in college."

"Sir, as long as Alex is willing to be with me, I will never leave her." He looked down then back again. "I will not accept infidelity after we are married, and she knows this. But, until then, I don't care so much. She puts up with my unusual conviction to retain my virginity; I can tolerate her unusual appetite for sex."

Aaron stood and extended his hand. "Kevin, I can't say I understand your position, but I have always liked you. I look forward to the day I can call you son."

Kevin shook Aaron's hand. "Thank you, sir. I will take care of her forever; I promise you, sir." Kevin turned and left the house.

Aaron climbed the stairs to Alex's room. He knocked once then entered. Amy Reigh and Alex sat on the bed cross-legged facing each other. They both looked at him when he entered. "Is Kevin ok?" Alex asked. "I think you embarrassed him, daddy."

"He is fine." He stepped behind Amy reigh and massaged her shoulders. "I don't know why he settles for a cheating slut, like you, but it is his life."

Alex huffed like she was about to counter, but Amy Reigh spoke first. "Alex and I talked." She scooted up the bed and sat with her back on the headboard so she could see Aaronn and Alex both. "We thought maybe you'd like the rest of the story."

"There's more?" Aaron ran his fingers through his hair.

"Not really," Alex offered. She fell to the bed and sat next to her mom. "But there is something I have not told Kevin about."

"I told you, though, darling." Amy Reigh reached for Aaron's hand. "Alex and I think you…" She paused trying to find the right word, "deserved to know the rest."

"Daddy, we want to show you what has been happening while you slept after Kevin dropped me off." Alex pulled her mom to the bedroom door. "Sit there please, daddy." She pointed to the chair at her desk.

"What are-" Aaron started.

"Darling, Alex and I are both extremely nervous." She looked to the desk and waited for Aaron to sit. "Normally when Alex gets home, we sit down stairs and she tells me about her date."

"She tells you who she fucked." Aaron corrected her.

She shook her head, "No, darling. She tells me about her date with Kevin.'

"I really do love him with all my heart, daddy." Alex clasped her hands together in front of her chest.

"He loves you, too, baby girl," Aaron comforted. The sweetheart love was endearing.

"So we stay downstairs, and Alex tells me about her date." Amt Reigh said. She took her daughter's hand on her own. "Then at some point, Alex will say-"

"I need to go to my room and clean up," Alex finished.

"Yes, or something similar," Amy Reigh continued. "Then I take her hand and lead her in here." She looked up at Alex then back to Aaron. "Darling, we are going to leave the room. When we come back, try to remain silent. We want to show you the truth, and the truth of this-" she pointed at Alex then herself- "doesn't include you." 

"Yet," Alex said quickly.

Amy Reigh held up a hand to silence Alex. "Just try to remain silent when we come back. My nerves are on fire already. If I hear your voice, it might break me."

Aaron nodded and drug his fingers across his lips to signify his lips were zipped. Amy Reigh and Alex left the room, and, after a count of ten, they reentered hand-in-hand. Neither looked at him.

"Of course, Frank fucked me when you dropped me off." She jumped to the bed and lay on her side facing Amy Reigh. "He only had one friend come visit today, this guy named Sammy who used to work for him."

"What did he look like?" Amy Reigh still wore her nightgown. She shifted her weight foot to foot and stole glances at Aaron.

"Just another ugly old man," Alex laughed. "He was bald and fat and he tasted like denture cream." Alex looked over her shoulder at Aaron then turned back. "He made me cum nicely, though."

"I'm glad, baby." Amy Reigh clapped her hands three times. "Did he spank you?" She already knew the answer from their conversation downstairs, Aaron thought she was trying to be authentic.

"Frank had to convince him." She rubbed her ass and traced her fingers along her cheek, starting where the hand print was hidden by her shorts. The dainty fingers traced along her ass down to where Aaron could see the marks from the old man's finger. The way she lay on her side, her body hid her hand's motion from her mother.

"Show me." Amy Reigh crossed her arms and waited.

"Yes, mommy." Alex stood and bent at the waist to pull down her shorts. Aaron had only seen his daughter's breasts once, in the car on the way to Frank's. The globes of her ass matched Aaron's memory of her tits in voluptuousness, enticement, and sheer perfection. Aaron felt a sense of pride that he and Amy Reigh created something so perfect.

He stared, riveted by her alabaster cheeks, then he noticed the handprints overlaid on both cheeks. He gasped; someone had been slapping his daughter's ass. He wondered how red the light pink handprints- so light he missed them at first- must have been when they were newer.

One-by-one Amy Reigh put her hand gingerly on the handprints. "His hands are bigger than Franks," she noticed.

"He was just fatter," Alex confessed.

"I can still feel the heat from his slaps." After palming the evidence of Alex's spanking, Amy Reigh bent and lovingly kissed Alex's ass. She extended her tongue and licked after each kiss.

Alex squirmed from the attention. "Mommy!" she laughed. That tickles.

After kissing and licking the handprints on Alex's ass, she slapped her on the hip gently. "Roll over, baby girl and remove your top. I need to inspect your breasts."

"I like this part," Alex declared, stealing a brief glance at her dad. Their eyes met, striking Aaron with strange opia that twisted his insides. For the briefest of moments, he felt like he was simultaneously a king and a pawn. That moment in his daughter's bedroom became more than a moment, a nostalgic past and dreadful future blended with a perfect clarity of presence. Aaron shook his head in vain to shake the emotion as Alex pulled the T-shirt over her head and removed the bikini top.

Aaron choked on his own breath when Alex's breasts fell from the bottom of the shirt, bouncing twice before settling. The hickeys of varying shades of pink surprised him again, and the new maroon hickey next to her right areola surprised him even more. Her hard nipples demanded attention, and the ceiling light glared on the soft, moist skin of her bosom.

"So jealous," Amy Reigh muttered under her breath. She studied Alex wordlessly, and Aaron's anxiety in the peaceful moment. He was not used to silently watching anything, especially not two naked women playing, especially not his own wife and daughter. Amy Reigh pointed at the maroon blemish. "Frank?"

"No." Alex looked at the mark, and smiled in remembrance. "He was so nervous, mommy. Frank had to keep urging him to even touch me, but once he got his mouth on my flesh, he went crazy." She smiled. "Before he even smelled me, he was just nuts. I felt so sexy, mom. I could tell he was a good man, and with one kiss I broke his conviction."

Aaron tilted his head when Alex said smelled me'. He couldn't understand what she meant. If he was kissing her, obviously he could smell her. She always smelled of fresh strawberries and vanilla, so young and fresh; her scent would definitely excite any man.

Using her finger, Amy Reigh motioned Alex to move closer to her. "Bring it to me." When Alex moved, Amy Reigh held out her palm signalling her daughter to stop. "Don't forget." She pointed at Alex's legs, and Alex quickly clamped her thighs removing the gap that Aaron was too slow to see. "You can't release it, yet." Alex kneeled on the edge of the bed and used both hands to lift the marked breast as an offering to her mother.

Amy Reigh turned to her husband and squinted at his groin. "Are you hard, darling?" Aaron nodded slowly in response. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to speak, and he wasn't sure he wanted to. "Good." His wife smiled sweetly at him. "You can take it out and flick it if you want."

Aaron's hand went between his legs, but he didn't pull his anything out of the grey sweatpants. Instead he rubbed the hard nub that capped his bulge.

"Suit yourself, darling." She leaned into Alex and took the hickey in her mouth. The sight was surreal. His tall, raven-headed, voluptuous daughter held her breast while his tiny, blonde, wafy wife sucked it. Amy Reigh's lips clamped onto the breast directly over the hickey and sucked with her hands behind her back.

Alex lifted her head with her eyes closed and moaned. "Thank you, mommy."

Amy Reigh sucked noisily and viciously for several minutes. Aaron noticed his wife's wetness on her inner thigh below the hem of the nightgown just before Amy Reigh finally stood. Even standing straight, she was shorter than Alex kneeling on the bed. The hickey was a deep shade of violet when Amy Reigh finished.

"I do this most nights when Alex gets home," Amy Reigh confessed. "I will make sure you are asleep, then…" she shrugged. "I don't want my daughter to be marked by all these men, so I cover it." She started to say more then looked down in shame. After a long sigh she spoke, "It excites me to put my lips on Alex where another man put his lips. I like to think I am kissing that man. I'm sorry." She looked up with a creased forehead. He could never be angry when she pouted like that, but he remained silent.

"Can I show him, now, mommy? I think daddy needs to know." Alex kept her eyes on Aaron as she spoke. He barely heard the words, that feeling was back. His vision darkened to a tunnel where he could only see the pupils of Alex's green eyes. It was like he looked through a keyhole in the door of reality, and Alex looked from the other side. Aaron couldn't tell which of them stood outside the door and which stood inside this reality.

"Not, yet, baby." Amy Reigh grinned and narrowed her eyes like she normally did when she had mischief on her mind or knew an inside joke. "I have a present for you first. I want to give you a taste even better than what you give me." When Alex tilted her head in confusion, Amy ordered her, "kiss me."

Alex immediately stuck her tongue into her mother's mouth, then recoiled just as quickly. She sniffed the air near her mother's face. "Is that?"

"Yes." Amy Reigh looked to her husband then back to Alex. "He finished on my face a couple hours ago. I knew you'd enjoy it, so I saved it for-"

Alex attacked Amy Reigh's face with her tongue. She licked her temples. She licked her nose. She licked her chin. A deep moan of satisfaction accompanied each lick. "Daddy tastes so good, mommy."

"I know, right, baby girl?" She giggled. "That tickles," she said when Alex's tongue fell onto Amy Reigh's collar bone. Aaron knew that was a trigger spot for Amy Reigh. When she gained composure, she continued, "He really does taste good, but I've never tasted another man except, you know."

"He's so much better." She licked and sucked every square inch of Amy Reigh's face. "Thank you so much, mommy," Alex panted when Amy Reigh pushed her gently back.

Amy Reigh pult her palms on her daughter's cheeks and pulled her close, guiding her lips into a passionate kiss. Amy's long nipples made two tents in the fabric of her nightgown, like a circus waited beneath. Nipples and ass were the only things below her shoulders that touched the nightgown, and the juices on her thighs grew to a continual flow.

Alex put one of the circus tent nipples between the middle and ring finger of her right hand. She gripped it into a loose fist and twisted back and forth. It was a technique very similar to Aaron's own, and Aaron felt another sense of pride that Alex had almost mastered Amy Reigh's trigger. Amy Reigh whimpered into the kiss. Her pert ass clenched beneath the cotton cloth, and Aaron knew she'd cum soon. "Wait. Wait." Amy Reigh pulled back, the dove in again. "No! Wait." She pulled away again, and this time she turned her head, closed her eyes, and counted to five before opening them again to look at Aaron. "Darling, the moment has arrived. It is time you learn the source of this new…" Amy Reigh tapped her pursed lips "this new insanity." She crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed the bottom hem of her nightgown. In one swift motion she pulled the gown over her head and tossed it to Aaron.

Aaron caught the gown and lifted it to his nose. His nostrils flared at the scent of his wife's arousal. She twisted her own nipples and watched him. "Does that smell good, baby?"

"Incredible." He was struck for a moment at the strangeness of his voice in the room. Alex stifled a laugh at his answer. He had no idea why she thought it was funny. It really was an incredible scent. He found where, on the nightgown, would have been closest to her pussy when she wore it. Holding the damp spot to his face, he inhaled deeply. It was more than incredible; it was fucking glorious. He had thought before how it reminded him a little of the smell of his own ass crack, but far sweeter and heavier in a strange way- more substantial and heavy, almost soupy.

"That is enough, Aaron, put it down," Amy demanded with a more serious tone. "You need to be ready."

"What?" Aaron asked, dropping the gown to his lap

"Alex, it is time." Amy Reigh's fingers still manipulated her long nipples. Aaron could tell she was only playing with them; she maintained her own arousal.

Alex smiled and clapped her a hand, scooting back to lean against the headboard, legs still together, tight as a vice. She held Aaron's eyes again with a sneaky grin that forbade his awkward emotions. "I hope you like this, daddy." Alex put her hands on her knees and slowly spread her legs.

Aaron's awareness spotlighted his daughter's wet pussy as it opened. Her vulva, already protruding from her lips, folded open, revealing layers of glossy waves of wet flesh inside her. She continued spreading until her legs spread fully. She wrapped her hands around her ankles and pulled them up, behind her arms, and tucked them behind her head. The image was a paradox; a thousand cotton balls stuffed in a small jar.

The innards of the pussy moved and slid like opposing lava flows. Alex slapped herself, and it was accompanied by a splash like slapping a water on a plate.. Her clit filled with hot blood and extended more than Aaron's cock. She flicked the clit several times, and Aaron watched her dilate. The dark, sinful tunnel hid between the lava flows like the opening of a volcano. His daughter presented herself to her father and mother like a serving of dinner. On cue, a bead of her juices gurgled up from the hot passage and trickled down her creases and over her puckered, pink asshole.

Alex and Amy Reigh both stared at him smiling and waiting. "What?" Aaron asked. Then it happened. A mild eye irritation was his first symptom. He rubbed his eyes and noticed he was a little short of breath. "Amy Reigh?" he panted, unsure what was happening. His wife stood next to the bed, and about half the distance separated her from Alex as the distance between Aaron and his daughter. Amy Reigh played violently with her nipples elicited a moan that sounded more like a choke on her own spit. Her tiny little pussy visibly separated. Amy's labia seemed undersupplied on her lean pussy. Only a vacuum filled her gap. She looked like a naked little girl holding a pacman between her legs.

Alex's essence attacked Aaron before he could ask about Amy Reigh's condition. He collapsed back in the chair. "Oh, god. What…" He forgot everything. The only thing remaining in his consciousness was the aroma filling the room and burning his nostrils delightfully. The bouquet was divinely toxic. Smelling his daughter's vivification was like staring into the sun. His button-cock roused beyond capacity with the first whiff to the point where it would explode with the slightest touch.

Aaron had always loved Alex Reigh's musk more than any other smell in the world, but his daughter's emission was not of this world. With quick, shallow breaths- he was too scared to inhale it deeply and too inpatient to pause after each exhale- he savoured the air around him. He focused on the source of the olfactory pleasures, his daughter's pussy. For nearly two months- so many men- not him- others- many others- they knew. He wanted to go back in time- stop those men- take it- it was his- he could breathe it forever.

123456...8