Inevitable Turnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aroma possessed him, dampening his senses. He missed the sound of his wife crawling onto the bed. The splashes of Alex's slaps on her offered pussy escaped his notice. There were no sounds other than his heartbeat. It echoed in his head like a marching band. Lost in adronitis, with his mouth agape he stared trance-like at Alex's meaty pussy. A thick white ooze bubbled out, like a greeting to welcome his attention, and slid to her asshole where it pooled.

Amy Reigh crawled toward her daughter's display- her offered feast. Her tongue, extended and pointy in front of her face, looked like a spear head. In the weird position, with her feet behind her head, Alex's groin pointed straight to the ceiling with her face inches away. Amy Reigh lapped at the white ooze pooled at her rose bud. Both women moaned together.

"God, I love you mommy." Alex wrapped Amy Reigh's long hair around her fist. With her new control, she moved Amy Reigh's face around her asshole. "Get that tongue in there." Amy Reigh obeyed. Alex pulled back and forth with her hold on Amy Reigh's head, fucking her ass with her mother's face. "You like Sammy's flavor, mommy? I cleaned his dick after he fucked me, but I didn't taste him directly." Amy Reigh mumbled inaudible words. "What?" Alex freed her mother's tongue.

"All I taste is your ass." Amy Reigh brought her palm down, slapping the white, round flesh. "And it is delicious."

"Awe, thanks, mommy." Alex pulled Amy Reigh toward her.

Amy Reigh resisted and looked back at Aaron. "Are you hard?" She studied his bulge. "Show me, please, daddy."

"Hey, he is my daddy, not yours." Alex, slapped Amy Reigh's face playfully. "She's right, though, daddy." She stressed the word ‘daddy', mocking her mother. "You should definitely show us."

A feverish bewilderment inflamed Aaron. It would be so wrong to show Alex, his daughter, what he had to offer, but at that moment he couldn't remember why he should deny these beautiful women. He lifted himself from the seat long enough to pull the sweat pants past his ass, then he sat and pulled each leg free, He tossed the sweatpants at the girls with a laugh. He missed his target and the grey cotton pants flew over his wife's head and landed on the other side of Alex's bed.

His blood-filled package chilled after its release into the cool air of his daughter's bedroom. He cupped himself with his hand, blocking their view. After their frowns and his laugh, he moved his hand so they could see him. He flicked his cock a few times and jolts of electricity shocked through his body.

"He is hard. Can you see, baby girl?" Amy Reigh asked.

For an answer, Alex clenched the fist that held Amy Reigh's hair and pressed her face down into her snatch. The loving mother moaned in response and went to work pleasuring her daughter. Alex's contorted positioning allowed for her head to be inches from her mothers while her mother slurped on the juices of her pussy: a cocktail of Alex's cream and the cum of the two old men who had her hours ago.

Alex tugged Amy Reigh's hair. Amy Reigh's lips and tongue stretched for the pussy as her face was pulled off, evidence of her actions dripped from her chin. "God, I love you so much," Alex said. When Amy Reigh looked up at her, Alex pulled her in for a kiss. Aaron flicked himself quickly watching the incestuous makeout session. Once Alex had satisfied her yearning for a kiss, she moved her mom's face back to her pussy.

Amy Reigh twisted her body so her ass faced her husband, but otherwise she was all licks and moans. The ass he fell in love with- the pussy he had put a baby in- it stared back at him. Amy Reigh had such a tiny little pussy. Her juices flowed down her thighs continually now. Over the horizon of his wife's beautiful ass, the face of his gorgeous daughter stared at him wantonly.

She nodded toward Amy Reigh's pussy, and said, "Please fuck me, daddy." She nodded again at Amy Reigh. No way would he fuck his daughter, not ever. It did not matter how fucking sexy she was or how unwordly her pussy smelled. With Amy Reigh's face plugging Alex's wet hole, fucking her would have been impossible anyway. She nodded toward Amy Reigh's leaky pussy again. Then Aaron understood. His daughter was fucking naughty.

He stood and approached his wife from behind. With no hesitation he filled Amy Reigh's wet void with an attack. Like a pen, or a stylus, stuck in an apple, his cock fancified his bulge as he pressed it to her.
"Yes!" Amy Reigh screamed at the invasion of her husband's pressure.

"Ignore her and fuck me, daddy," Alex commanded. She held his stare. One hand held Amy Reigh's head relentlessly. Alex's other hand reached around the face pleasuring her in search of nipples. She fisted Amy Reigh's long nipple and tugged. Amy Reigh whimpered against her. Aaron thrusted.

"Yes!" It was Alex this time. "Fuck me, daddy. Come on, daddy. Use mommy to fuck me." Her position allowed for little movement, but she managed to thrust herself more tightly against her mom's face. Her cum bubbled out of the seal between Amy Reigh's lips and Alex's skin. Aaron held his wife's little weight; she had declined into limp whimpers.

"I am." Aaron held his daughter's eyes. He wanted to move his eyes somewhere else, but she wouldn't look away. He was her protector, he couldn't appear weak.

"Fuck me, daddy!" Alex released Amy Reigh's head, but Amy Reigh's lips remained sealed on Alex's fountaining pussy. "Please don't look away, daddy. Look at me while you cum. Think about me, daddy. Think about how much you want to put that dick right here." She put her pinky in her mouth. "Or here." She dragged the wet pinky between her large mounds. "You can fuck me wherever you want, daddy." She released Amy Reigh's nipple and wrapped both hands around her mother's head. "Oh, God, daddy. You're using mommy to fuck me, so naughty. Mmmmmmm- harder, daddy."

Aaron thrusted as hard and quickly as he could. His guts were clamped so tightly that he was scared to even try to speak. He hoped Alex understood his moans as compliance before he increased both speed and compression of his assault. Amy Reigh only accepted the new attack with a groan.

Aaron had not noticed his relief from anger until it returned, bubbling up from his deepest recesses. Relentlessly slapping his body to his beautiful wife's, he growled at his daughter, "You!" Slap! "Are!" Slap! "A filthy!" Slap! "Fucking!" Slap! "Slut!" Slap! He felt Amy Reigh cumming. She gushed, and her wetness caressed him, flowing down his legs and darkening the carpet of his daughter's room.

"Oh, god, daddy," Alex screamed. "I am- a slut," she said. "You're- fault. Of, fuck, oh, fuck- you're- fault."

Aaron was lost in the bliss of his approaching orgasm, but something his daughter said bothered him. Maybe it was his fault. If he had been more strict- if he hadn't cheated- if he had done so much else differently, then maybe his angel would still be pure. His angel wasn't pure, though. His angel was a hot fucking slut. It was her own damn fault, not his. He slapped Alex hard on the face and shoved three fingers in her mouth. "Shut up, you fucking slut."

As she sucked his fingers, her body jerked into climax. She strained to avoid breaking her stare into Aaron's eyes and moved her mother's face up and down her pussy. "You are making me cum, daddy." The sound of Amy Reigh slurping up her daughter's flow accompanied Alex's words. "Oh, fuck. Are you going to cum in me, daddy."

She was contorted so tightly, and Amy Reigh was so small. It was easy for him to grasp the illusion that his cock was against her pussy rather than his wife's. "Yes!" He spasmed twice. "Fuck!" His orgasm was painful, a first for Aaron. A powerful jet of semen like a flow of razor blades built a pressure in the hollowness of his shaft, sliced through, and exploded. With the additional semen inspired lubrication, his package slid over and around Amy Reigh's blooming. Her sweet clit, exaggerated as her nipples, tickled his scrotum. "Fuck!" He staggered back, his cum dripping from his unit in long, viscous ropes.

He collapsed into the chair again, physically and emotionally exhausted. Amy Reigh screamed for breath against Alex's cumming pussy. Alex jerked twice against Amy Reigh's face before releasing her mother's face and stretched out on the bed with her arms spread. The image of his wife's pleasure centers pointed toward him, covered in semen while she busied herself bringing his daughter to climax would be burned into Aaron's psyche for the rest of his life, but he only had a moment to appreciate it.

Amy Reigh stood from the bed, gasping for breath. "Thank you, darling," she said, turning to face her husband. The long nipples broadcasted her need for more attention. She smiled at Aaron dawdling her clit with her fingers. She stepped to him, and, resting her weight with her free hand on an arm of the chair, she bent to Aaron and kissed him.

He recoiled at first- she had the remnants of two men's ejaculatoin in her mouth. Hesitantly he allowed his wife's lips to reach his own. Her tongue darted into his mouth and wrestled with his. He found no taste of another man in the kiss, but what he did find elicited an involuntary moan from deep in his chest.

Alex's smell, like the spell of a witch or blessing of an angel, had clouded his mind and broke his resolve- made him weak. Kissing Amy Reigh and tasting his daughter did something different to Aaron. He felt more like a man- more powerful, more incontrol of his own destiny than at any other moment in his life. He twirled his wife's nipple around his finger and pulled like plucking a weed. Amy Reigh whimpered into his breath.

"Enough!" Alex announced. Aaron hadn't noticed her approach, but she stood directly behind Amy Reigh. "My turn." With a hand on Aaron's wife's shoulder his daughter threw her to the bed. Amy Reigh spread her legs and renewed her frolics on her clit. Alex followed her and crawled up the bed. Her large, soft ass beckoned Aaron. She moved Amy Reigh's hand out of the way. Looking over her shoulder, back at Aaron, she said, "I think you should fuck mommy exactly like you did me, daddy." She stuck her face in her mother's pussy and wiggled her inviting ass at her father.

"Yes, baby, clean me." Amy Reigh lovingly stroked Alex's hair. "Your daddy left a lot on me." She looked up at Aaron. "Darling, I think she likes your taste as much as I do." Alex moaned in response. "I think she deserves this, darling." She nodded to her daughter's wiggling ass. "Use our daughters pussy to fuck me, darling."

Aaron stood and crossed the room. He was in another body- hell, he was on another planet- another cosmos. He put one hand on each side of his daughter's preciously wide hips. She was so warm, a fire he held in his palms. Her aroma still filled the air and clouded his mind, but touching her, the heat of her skin, burned the clouds away.

He yanked his hands off his daughter's flesh like it was aflame. "No," he whispered. Her ass swayed side to side- waiting- pleading- demanding. Maybe, he could for just- "No," he said just a little louder, but the lovers still didn't hear him. Amy Reigh's head was back, eyes closed. Her fingers pinching and twisting her nipples. She smiled pleasantly with the sheen of his daughter's pleasure still evident on her face. The only sound in the room other than Amy Reigh's high-pitched moans and giggles were the lapping sounds Alex's tongue made against the pussy that gave her birth.

"This is wrong." Aaron left the room and walked, still naked, to his own bed. He couldn't sleep, but pretended to when Amy Reigh came to bed three hours later. She wrapped an arm around him, kissed his shoulder, and slept. He listened to her snores for another hour and felt her nipples soften against his back before sleep took him as well.

Aaron fought with his dreams all night. First he was driving in the rain with a two year old Alex in a car seat behind him. The road kept changing; it would be an Interstate, then a back road, then a parking lot, then an open field. The rain refused to relent no matter what kind of surface he drove on. Alex cooed happily. In the next dream, he fell or Alex fell or Amy Reigh fell. Even Kevin fell once. The last dream had him cooking breakfast with Amy Reigh and Alex like they did every Sunday when Alex was in Kindergarten.

In his dream he told Alex to flip the bacon, then the smell of real bacon awoke him. He stretched with a smile. Waking to a bacon bouquet always made a day better. He jumped from the bed and dug his toes into the carpet of his bedroom. The morning air chilled his naked skin. He looked down at his nude body. He never slept nude. The events from the previous night barraged his mind.

He opened his chest of drawers and donned a ratty pair of shorts and a thin white T-shirt. He stepped to the kitchen; he would have to face the two women in his life eventually- better to rip off the band aid. He stepped to the kitchen where Amy Reigh and Alex both waited.

Amy Reigh sang an old Commodore's tune in the kitchen; she loved to sing at the stove. She wore a pink nightgown; it was short enough Aaron could see the cleft of her button-ass. Her tiny form rocked back and forth as she sang. Alex sat at the table with her back to him. She wore a red, shoulderless, blouse and a skirt. Since she was sitting and he was behind her, he couldn't judge the length of the skirt, but he would bet it was obscenely short.

"Good morning." He stated flatly. He tried to add a tone to his words that implied we need to talk, but the women did not catch his intention.

Alex raised her hand to wave at him without turning around. Amy Reigh clapped her hands at him. The hopped in excitement after turning around, and the hem of her gown rose to reveal her with each hop. "Welcome to the waking world, sleepyhead." She gestured toward the clock. "It is nearly ten o'clock."

"We are going to Thrum today." Alex spoke over her shoulder, still not turning around. She was likely embarrassed over what happened last night, but Aaron's the one who should be embarrassed.

"Alex," Aaron rounded the table and sat across from his daughter. "What happened…" He struggled to find his next words.

Alex stared back at him confused. "What's up with you, dad?" She tilted her head and Aaron hesitated. After the momentary silence she continued, "Thank you for taking me to visit Thrum today. It is going to be so much fun."

Aaron knew the conversation would be hard, but it was necessary "Alex, what we-"

"I called Kevin." She spoke over him. "Did you hear me mom? I called Kevin. He will show us his lab today. Can you believe I've never even seen it. I visited him that time before Christmas, but he was…"

Aaron couldn't hear the rest of Alex's words. She acted like nothing happened, just as chipper and teen-agery as ever. Even Amy Reigh seemed unphased. She sat a plate with bacon, eggs, and toast in front of Aaron. "Alex, I'm sure Kevin has not been hiding his lab from you."

Kevin received a full ride to Thrum last year. He would start his Sophomore year in Thurm's well-regarded Organic Chemistry department when Alex started her Freshman year. With Alex studying AI at Thrum, with Kevin's advanced studies, too, they'd hardly have time to see each other. Aaron had been pleased by the lack of fellowship time the lovebirds would face in college, but, now that he knows what Alex does to stay busy minus Kevin, he was left with a grimace. Every guy on campus would know Aaron's daughter biblically.

"He doesn't have to hide his lab, it is hours away and locked." She pursed her lips and turned the page in the brochure she read. It was the Freshman's Guide to Thrum.

"You weren't even accepted, yet." Aaron said then shook his head. He needed to talk to them about something serious. There was no time for this.

"I spoke with Kathy from admissions." Alex leaned across the table. Passing the brochure to him. The bottoms of her mounds flattened against the hard surface. Aaron tried to pick out where her nipples would be based on what he saw last night. He clenched his eyes shut cursing his own perversion. "She said I was a sure thing." Alex was definitely a sure thing. "Daddy, open your eyes! Look at this."

Aaron opened his eyes half expecting his wife and daughter to be standing there nude. He was equally disappointed that they were not, and mostly disappointed that he was disappointed. His emotions were too complicated to know what he wanted. "What is it?" He took the brochurse from her.

She tapps a picture of a fairly young female Asian professor with her finger. That is Dr. Tajima, she told me to call her Kaori, that's her first name. She is so cool."

"Who is she?" he asked. Dr. Tajima's serious eyes studied a computer screen in the image, like she was learning all the secrets of science. The corners of her lips had a slight upturn, like she was used to smiling a lot.

"She leads the Thrum AI department." Alex clamped her hands in front of her chest. "Isn't she just perfect?"

"Lead?" The processor's age shocked Aaron.

"She's young, yes?" Amy Reigh pulled a seat next to Aaron and joined him. "Alex said this is only her second year at Thrum."

"I haven't spoken to her since I got my new scores." She pulled the brochure from Aaron,punched it three times with her finger without looking and handed it back. "She is on the front page! I am so excited for her."

Aaron laughed. This was the daughter he remembered: excited and nerdy. He loved her. "Well, it shouldn't be too difficult for the AI chair to get on the cover of Thrum's brochure. It is the premiere AI-"

"We will meet her today." Amy Reigh took the brochure. She scanned it like someone reading it for the fourth time. "Alex said she-"

"Her office hours are three to four," Alex interrupted. "We have plenty of time."

"But we need to leave soon." Amy Reigh tapped her imaginary watch.

"Yes, ma'am." She ran toward her room, stopping before she rounded the corner. "I'll be ready in thirty minutes."

Aaron waited until he heard her door shut upstairs. "Amy Reigh," he paused, hoping she would speak, but she only stared back at him silently, anticipating. He couldn't understand why they both acted like nothing happened last night. "What happened. Amy Reigh, we can't do that again."

Amy Stared back smiling, but remained silent until Aaron shifted uncomfortably in his seat. She kissed his forehead. "Aaron, my love, you are the greatest, but I don't know what you are talking about." She walked back to the kitchen and cleared the stove.

Aaron stared at his wife's backdumstruck. The memories seemed so real, there was no way he dreamed it. "Amy Reigh?"

Alex's footsteps crashed down the stairs. She rounded the corner a moment later with Aaron's grey sweatpants in her hand. "Dad, here." She tossed the pants to him. "Next time you fuck me in my bedroom, please clean up after yourself. I'm your slut, not your maid." With a laugh she bounded back up the stairs.

Aaron turned to Amy Reigh, eyes wide. Amy Reigh shrugged. "Well, she has a point." Aaron opened his mouth to protest that he did not fuck Alex, but decided that was moot. He hung his head instead while his wife finished cleaning the kitchen. "This morning while you slept," Amy Reigh still faced away from Aaron as she spoke and sighed. I called Kyle."

"What?" Aaron's stomach flipped.

"I'm sorry. Really, it was kind of an accident. I got curious and looked up his business, and it listed his office number. I just wanted to hear his voicemail, you know. Who works on a Saturday morning. He answered."

He turned Amy Reigh to face him. "What did you say?"

"Nothing, really. He said, ‘hello'. You know how I am when I am nervous. I just blurted out who I was, and I told him I was thinking about what happened long ago, Oh, God, I feel so dirty."

1...345678