Inevitable Turnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This time, I'm going to fuck your pretty face." He pressed the cock into her cheek and dragged the head around her skin evasively, staying just out of reach of her chasing lips.. "I am going to fuck your face, then I want you to put my cock in your pussy." His finger invaded her anus. She squirmed against it, but did not try to push him out. "Then I am going to fuck this tight little asshole." The finger moved around inside her. The strange feeling made her think she had to poop at first, then it changed into a mild pressure that seemed to surround her pussy. "Understand?"

"Yes, sir." She said, mouth agape and waiting. She would not really fuck him, of course. She had told him that several times already. It would serve Aaron right, though. He let her believe what he had was really a dick. He left her an ignorant fool for decades. "Thank you." It was silly to thank him, but she felt like an awakened woman. His cock in her mouth: warm, veiny, urgent, musky, sour, and heavenly.

She closed her eyes and tried to get the hot and bulging head of Mr. Baldress's cock as deep into her throat as possible. She concentrated on the feeling of the fleshy orb tunnelling behind her mouth. Soon his scrotum spread across her nose in her precarious upside down position. One strong thrust and Mr. Baldress's body was pressed fully against her, his cock deep, his scrotum parted over the bridge of her nose, each nut covering an eye.

"Oh, that is good," he said. Amy Reigh wanted to thank him again, but that was impossible. She gagged a little involuntarily, and forced her body to relax. "Damn, slut, that was good. You are going to be gagging on my cock a lot." He pulled slowly back. His cock popped from her lips. Hollow tasteless air rushed to fill her emptied mouth. The wet cock bobbled teasingly in front of her face. Her tongue reached for it, but the wheel straps offered little freedom. "Would you like that?" He grabbed his cock and slapped her in the cheek. She moaned. "Tell me! Will you enjoy gagging on my cock?"

"Yes!" It was true. She felt a little guilty. This was cheating, and she could no longer deny it. She liked sucking Mr. Baldress cock, but that was it. She would not have sex with him.

"Ha!" He tilted his head back and laughed. "I think I like you." Without another word he fully pierced her head. She hardly had time to moan her response around him before he pulled it back and thrust it in again. Her head bounced off the wood of the wheel she was strapped to with every thrust.

Something, a finger, penetrated her anus again. It felt so good and so bad. A hot adulterous fire seeped into her body around his fingers penetration. With his other hand, Mr. Baldress wrapped her nipple around his finger and made a fist, just like Aaron. She considered guilt at the thought of her husband, but forced it away with anger over what he had denied her.

She focused attention on the cock. At fist he was fucking her face much too hard and fast for her to do anything other than accept it, which she gladly did. She was a fast learner. Every time he pulled back and the tasty head retreated into her mouth, she wrapped her tongue around it and licked before it dove into her again.

She had always loved the taste of Aaron's cum. After she would flick his micro for a while, she loved sucking up the reward. She tasted the precum of Mr. Baldress on the back of her tongue. This was what a blow job was supposed to be. She moaned around the flesh filling her throat. She wanted to pleasure that cock. If he came in her mouth, he would stop talking about fucking her.

He fisted the hand with the nipple-wrapped finger and pulled hard. Amy Reigh's climax was immediate. She wanted to scream, she wanted to buck her hips. Mouth filled with cock and her body strapped to a wheel, the best she could offer was a muffle and a tremble. She felt her fluids run up her stomach- down her stomach rather since she was upside-down.

"Holy fuck!" He released her nipple and pulled his finger from her asshole. She felt her sphincter wink at him. "You are a squirter, you old slut." His mouth surrounded her mound, and he sucked her still gushing fluids from her. His cock fell from her lips.

"God!" She panted. "Fuck! I'm cumming again!" Amy Reigh knew it had to be the situation- so wrong and so dirty, but this was her best cum ever. She knew her pussy squirted like never before, but Mr. Baldress kept her pussy in his mouth and drank all she offered. "Fuck! Another one!" Her eyes rolled back, and her lover kept sucking.

My lover? She looked down- up?-, trying to see what Mr. Baldress did to her, but everything but the bottom of his chin was hidden from view. Her pussy continued squirting- she had never cum like this before- and some of her cum escaped the seal of his lips. A drip of her essence formed on his chin. Amy Reigh watched it fall, and she caught it in her mouth. It felt oddly intimate. "Thank you…" For some reason, she needed to say, "Lover. Thank you, my lover."

He spun the wheel. The world spun, when she was upright again, the wheel stopped. She almost fainted from the sudden change in blood flow. He rubbed his thumb against her cheek tenderly. "Oh, you are a perfect natural slut aren't you? I like being called your lover. I want you to think of me as your boyfriend." He laughed. "Oh, yes, that will be priceless." Garlic and bad hygiene still sprinkled his breath, but the sweet scent of her pussy mostly covered it. "Tell me. Who are you?"

"Amy Reigh's body burned. She needed to douse herself with Mr. Baldress's semen. "I am your lover." He looked down at her unimpressed. "I am your slut." He grinned. "I am your toy. I am your cum drinker. I am your slave." Her words turned her on even more. She wished Aaron would treat her this way.

"Fuck, yes." His lips found hers and they shared a slow sensual kiss. "I am your master." He kissed her again. His lips were so soft and young, like Alex's. But she was unused to the demands of his unyielding maleness. Amy Reigh wanted someone to obey; she needed to obey. She fell into his kiss as best she could against her restraints. She let him explore her mouth with his tongue, and she eagerly explored his, too. "Am I your master?"

That is what she wanted. "Just kiss me, please." He was so young, maybe younger than Kevin. She wondered for a second if Alex would let her kiss Kevin later.

"Am I your master?" He fisted both her elongated nipples. She tried to scream, but only gurgled and shook. Her wetness flowed down her thighs. Something hot and rigid slid along her folds. "Feel that?" He grinned at her. "That is what a real cock feels like. I am going to coat myself with your slutty cum."

The cock felt so good separating her lips. The way his head flicked her clit against his shaft, the way each vein elicited a new moment of pleasure, the way his warmth pulled more wetness from her pussy- it was all so great. Mt. Baldress slipped his thickness against her until his head was so close to her void. Every instinct told Amy Reigh to move her waist just a little to grant him access. She couldn't do it. She promised she wouldn't. He kissed her again. His lips travelled across her cheek to her ear leaving a trail of butterfly kisses.

"As soon as you agree that I am your master, I am going to shove my hardness deep into your dripping cunt. Masters get to fuck their sluts, even the ugly old ones." He stuck his tongue in her ear. Amy Reigh shivered. His words should not be turning her on, especially after she's already cum several times. "That is what you are. You are a ugly old slut. It won't be your fault when I fuck you. Ugly old sluts aren't good for anything else, right?." While he spoke, his cock continued teasing her, taking her to an unfamiliar precipice, "Besides, once you call me your master, anything that happens will be my fault. A slave is not responsible for actions her master orders." He kissed her again. Amy Reigh found reason in his logic. He lifted his face and stared into her eyes.

"Am I your master?" He positioned the lovely head of his cock right at her entrance.

It was too much, and she hoped Aaron would understand. She rotated her hips, and wrapped her entrance around the head of his cock. Already it was the deepest any cock had ever penetrated her. It felt glorious. "Yes. Oh God! Fuck me, Master!"

He thrusted into her, and it felt like her body ripped in half. Bam! Bam! Bam! Relentlessly, he took everything from her, and she wanted him to have it. She wanted his kisses; she needed a kiss from her new master. His face stared down watching their union, and she extended a tongue far enough to barely lick his forehead. He looked up at her and smiled. "You belong to me, now, old slut. Whatever you have is mine." He sucked her tongue into his mouth before she could reply. She tried to signal her acquiescence with his demands by squeezing him with her tunnel.

He felt so good inside her, it was so deep. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She whispered between kisses. His hand came up near her face and fiddled with something on the wheel, Suddenly the straps released. She wrapped her arms and legs around Mr. Baldress as she fell, but, for the briefest moment, she was held up by nothing but his cock. She laughed to herself when she imagined being supported on Aaron's lack of cock. She squeezed him as tightly as she could, kissed, and rolled her hips quickly. "Never stop fucking me!"

"You need to be fucked a lot don't you?" He gripped her tight ass with a hand on each cheek. He added his power to the roll of her hips. He held her like that and fucked her for several minutes. Aaron had never lasted so long, and he'd never really been inside her. "God! So fucking good."

"God! Keep fucking me! I have to make up for a lot of time." When Amy Reigh was in college, she smoked pot sometimes with Aaron. Sometimes her face would be caught in a perma-grin until her cheeks cramped. She smiled that way accepting penetration from Mr. Baldress.

"Make me cum, old slut." He smacked her ass hard. "I don't have all day." She doubled her efforts.

"Are you going to cum in me?" She bit her lip.

"Of course, slut. I am going to fill that sloppy old cunt with my cum. You'll get to feel it deep inside you. Won't that be nice." He kissed her forehead while she worked for his orgasm. Her only response was a soft moan. "I just finished fucking that other slut, so you'll have to work to get my cum."

Amy Reigh gripped his shoulders on either side of his head. Extending her arms, she had more room to move. Legs squeezed around Mr. Baldress's waist, she slipped her pussy up and down his shaft and made her mostly virgin pussy as tight as she could. She stared into his eyes as a bead of sweat dripped from his brow. "Please give me your cum, Master! I really need it."

"Are you going to tell your husband?" His face wrinkled in concentration. "I want him to know you belong to me, now."

Amy Reigh continued fucking him, all emotion wiped from her face. She could never tell Aaron she belonged to another man. Never. It made no sense: she belonged to Mr. Baldress, now, that was true. She still belonged to Aaron, too, though. "He's my husband."

His grip on her ass cheeks grew painful. "Damn it, slut! You belong to me! No one fucks you unless I say so." He released her ass and fisted her nipples. "I want him to know!" His face wrinkled even more, and he bit his lip. "Promise me, and I'll cum for you." He grunted the words.

Mr. Baldress' pimply face twisted in utter pain with his struggle to delay his orgasm. His thrusts never slowed, and Amy Reigh's pussy gushed like a fountain. She tightened the squeeze of her legs around his waist. "Please cum, Master." She'd never felt a cock explode inside her. She needed it.

He snarled. "Say it!" His words were only a grunt accompanied by a spay of spittle, but Amy Reigh knew what he wanted. She couldn't- "Oh God!" She shook in his arms as another orgasm seized her. The world blurred and conscientiousness waned. Through the swirl of colors, she could see Aaron's face. She loved Aaron. Aaron owned her. Her husband's face melted away and Amy Reigh floated in a blackness. There was nothing. Nothing except the cock stabbing into her. It felt like a rapid heartbeat, and like a beating heart that sinful pulse empowered her body. This cock- Mr. Baldress's lovely cock- made her feel so good. She could feel this way forever. She could never be faithful to Aaron again.

"I'm yours," she whispered. The next time he entered her, his swollen orb didn't pull back, Amy Reigh had watched Aaron cum countless times, and she had enjoyed feeling him cum against her clit. Mr. Baldress gave her something totally different and on the level of a god. "I'm yours!" Amy Reigh screamed. Volley after volley of scalding semen covered her insides. She fell limp, and Mr. Baldress embraced her as he bucked his final remnants into her.

"Holy fuck, that is some good ugly old lady pussy." He pop-kissed her once on the nose and released her.

"Thank you, Master." She snuggled her head onto his shoulder. He took two steps and sat, his fantastic cock still moved inside her as it shrank. "You marked me." She still felt the heat of his marking flowing inside her. She knew why Alex loved for the old men to cum inside her. The sensation filled her with a strange joy, a full contentment. She deserved this. Sure she loved Aaron, but he had lied to her. Maybe the lies were not direct- he never said, I don't have a micro penis. But still! How much had she missed, and he let her miss it all blindly.

He lifted her and turned until he stood, and she sat where he had. She couldn't help a bit of chagrin at her sudden emptiness. He shook his dick at her face. "Clean me, I have other applicants. I can't have your nasty ass old lady pussy all over my cock." He nodded and Amy Reigh leaned forward and took him into her mouth. The taste of their union was rather pleasant. She swirled her tongue around the member and cleaned it completely while he talked. "I'll be leaving in three weeks, but I would still own you. Understand?"

"MM HMM," she hummed against him.

"No fucking unless I say. And always fucking if I say. Got it?" He pulled her off him.

"Got it, master." she chirped and offered a mock salute. She felt rather silly. It wouldn't be so bad. Mr. Baldress would fuck her some more, and he might make her do some weird shit while he is away. But in the end she goes back to Aaron with a degree, and she gets to live with her daughter in a fucking mansion.

"Don't be cheeky." A loud bell rang upstairs, and he looked at his watch. "Next appointment is here."

"I thought-"

"You are in the running, that's for sure." He pulled his pants up and tucked himself away. "You aren't the only good fuck in town, though. Tell you what-" he pulled his shirt over his head- "if your daughter will be living here, too, I need to meet her. Bring her by around three. I want you and your husband to wait outside." He pulled her to a stand. "I want them both to know that you are bringing her here to get fucked."

She climbed the basement stairs behind him. When he opened the door at the top, the light blinded her for a moment. "You must be Cherry." Mr. Baldress said. Amy Reigh looked past him to see a young sandy haired coed. The girl was super cute with a nice body, but she stood no chance against Amy Reigh, especially not with Alex in the mix.

"Why is she naked?" Cherry had a squeaky little voice.

Amy Reigh scooped her sun dress from the floor and pulled it over her head. "I am naked because my master just finished fucking me." She stepped into her shoes. "Now, he wants to fuck you." She spun on Mr. Baldress and accentuated her proper accent to contrast her words. "Wait, you promised me an ass fucking, too." The whole idea scared Amy Reigh, but, after what she'd just experienced, she couldn't help a bit of curiosity.

Mr. Baldress laughed. "In time, old slut." He turned to Cherry. "Undress. Now." He returned his attention to Amy Reigh. "Leave. Have her here at three, and don't forget to tell your husband I own your cunt, now." He escorted her out as he talked and shut the door behind her.

"I said to fucking get naked!" Mr. Baldress screamed on the other side of the door. Amy Reigh shook her head. The world looked different. She swore she could even smell the sunshine. She pulled her phone out and texted Alex: I'm running a little late. I think I have a place for us to live. She headed to meet her family with newfound vigor in her steps, and she waved happily to all the honkers.

1...345678