Inevitable Turnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron knew he should be angry. "What did he say?"

"He asked if I needed a real cock. I don't even know what that means. Baby, I am sorry, but I told him I would go out with him tonight. I won't though. I don't want to since you didn't tell me to. I just said yes to get off the phone."

"Why are you telling me, now?"

She tilted her head and looked at him quizzingly. "You are my daddy."

He shook his head. "I need a shower, and so do you."

Three minutes later, Aaron stood beneath the drizzle of the shower while Amy Reigh squatted in front of him pleasuring his bulge with her tongue. "You were so sexy last night, daddy." The water flowed over his shoulders and down his front before dripping from the bottom of his balls. Amy Reigh caught the water in her mouth and drank it. "Alex and I talked about you after you left, you know," she said after she swallowed.

Aaron focused on the pleasure. He was too close now to stop, but he did not want to discuss his depravity. "That feels so good, baby."

"Look at me," Amy Reigh ordered. When Aaron complied she continued while flicking his cock. "I am not a baby, daddy." She licked his balls while flicking him. "When we are alone like this, can you call me your slut? I know it is silly, but-" She put his package in her mouth and ran her tongue over each inch of his cock and balls before pulling back. "I am your slut, right, daddy? Tell me I am, please, daddy."

HIs oragam stood on deck, and his cum awaited his reply. "Shut up, slut, and I'll use that mouth for my pleasure." The words felt odd, but they drove Amy Reigh into a frenzy, and Aaron released more cum than she could swallow. It dripped to the shower floor and puddled at his feet.

She stood and kissed him. "Thank you, daddy." After a quick mouth rinse with the shower water, she spoke again. "I do not have to go tonight if you don't want me to. No way will I let him eat my pussy again unless you say so."

The drive to Thrum was pleasant. Aaron played I-Spy for the first thirty minutes or so, and no one mentioned anything perverse. They had a great time. A little less than three hours after leaving the house, Aaron pulled into Johnny's Big Burger, a small college restaurant. Aaron ordered the Salisbury steak, Amy Reigh and Alex split a large order of fries.

"So-" Alex stopped to chew the fry protruding from between her lips. "We can go see Kevin first." She tossed a new fry in her mouth every few words. "Then I want to just walk around, check out the student lounge." She paused to chew. "Then after a quick visit with Dr. Tajima, we can head home."

Aaron enjoyed his daughter's innocent excitement. He turned to Amy Reigh to gauge her reaction, but she stared at a magazine rack nearby. "What are you looking at, baby?"

"Huh?" She shook herself. "Sorry, darling." She turned to Alex. "Were you planning on living in the dorm?" She held a loose fist in front of her face and shook it gently. She had an idea.

"What is it, baby?" Aaron asked. His wife acted like Aaron was the smart one, but he knew better. She always had the best ideas.

"Well, there are apartments, and-" The caution in Amy Reigh's voice rose with every word/ She cut her eyes to Aaron. "and Thrum has-"

"YES!" Alex shouted. "Oh, thank you daddy!" She ran around the table and hugged him.

Aaron hesitated at first, but when the hug was nothing more than a daughter should give her father, he pulled her in tightly. "Ummm, you are welcome, I guess."

"Remember, Aaron, I mentioned it in the shower. That rick jerk?" Amy Reigh arched her eyebrow and waited for Aaron's nod. She urged Alex back to her seat. "That's not all, darling. Remember when you told me I should have-" her face twisted in a plea- "I saw Thrum offers a BS in psychology."

"Psychology?" Alex mocked. "No one goes to Thrum for psychology."

"Apparently some one does!" Amy Reigh snapped back. "They have classes." She turned back to Aaron. She pulled his hand off his fork and wrapped her soft fingers around it. Her hands were so small and pale against his skin. "Darling, I only had two classes left when…" She glanced at Alex and quickly back. "I know we don't need the money, but it would mean-"

"Of-fucking-course!" Aaron exclaimed. "I'd love for you to finish your degree if that is what you want." Aaron couldn't imagine why Amy Reigh would want to be back in school, and something about it filled him with dread. "But isn't there somewhere closer?"

"Doesn't Midstate have psych, Mom?" Sarcasm dripped from Alex's words.

"That's just it." She reached a hand to Alex and pulled her to lean across the table like the three of them conspired together. "Sure, Midstate has econ. That is where I looked first. With their horrible class schedules, I will be able to graduate in nearly eight years. Eight years for two classes!" She shrugged, holding Aaron's and Alex's hands tightly. "Well it is like a perfect storm or serendipity or something." She nodded over Aaron's shoulder.

Aaron spun in his seat to see an ad on the far wall: Fully Furnished / Two-Bed / ½ mile from University Center. Alex approached the poster to read the smaller text. "It says the owner will be in Europe until Christmas and needs someone to watch the place." She spun back to her parents. "Rent free!" She whispered, not attracting anyone's attention.

"Meant to be." Amy Reigh tugged at Aaron's shoulder, and he turned to face her. "Thrum offers the first class I need this summer and the second one this fall." She looked into Aaron's eyes pleadingly, but he didn't understand. "I can stay here this summer, then Alex can move in with me this fall." She held her hands out like this was the obvious solution. I will be here to help her transition her first semester, and by Christmas, I will have a degree in psychology."

"You've got it all figured out, don't you?" Aaron hugged Amy Reigh tightly. He could never disappoint those beautiful smiling eyes; he could not remember last time he saw her this excited. Aaron's mind instantly flooded with memories from last night of Amy Reigh with her face between Alex's legs lapping her snatch with wild abandon. Maybe he had seen her this excited before, but only in a much different context. Regardless, Aaron felt an excitement vicariously through his wife, but a feeling of dread bubbled in his gut.

"I do, yes, most of it." Amy Reigh looked up at Aaron. "I am scared, Aaron. Are you sure you are fine with this?" She turned to Alex. "I talked to the owner last week."

"Your mom said he is a dick." Aaron put hif fork on his plate and wiped his mouth. 

When you brought Kevin his laptop?" Alex asked.

"Yeah." Amy answered. Kevin had stayed late on a Sunday night and called Monday morning in a panic. Amy Reigh made a special drive to Thrum to save the day. "I saw an advert. The guy really is a bit of an ass." She rubbed her thighs together in remembrance. He was such a demanding little dick head. "I figure though, I can put up with an asshole for a bit if it means a free place til Christmas for Alex and me."

"I'm not living with my mom." Alex crossed her arms.

Aaron shook his head. "Stop, Alex. We are not going to fight about something we haven't even decided, yet."

"You will live with me if we say so, young lady." Amy Reigh was thankful for the distraction from her memory and jabbed her finger onto the table with a smile. "Who do you think is paying for-"

"Stop!" Aaron commanded. "Here's what we are going to do. Amy Reigh, you go work your magic negotiation skills with the asshole homeowner, and Alex and I will go see Kevin." He looked at his watch. "Let's meet in the student lounge at two o' clock. If you still like the house, Amy Reigh, we will show Alex and make arrangements before we see Dr. Tanjuma."

"Tajima." Alex pouted. "It is Dr. Tajima. And no. No one wants to live with their mommy when they start college."

Aaron had had enough. He leaned across the table whispering. "And how many freshmen at Thrum like to let their mommy lick their cum-filled pussy?"

"Whatever. Just pay the bill and let's go." Alex stood from the table. "I'll wait outside."

"Thank you, darling." Amy Reigh kissed Aaron on the cheek. "I am going to go talk to Alex."

Aaron watched his ladies fight through the front door of Johnny's while he paid the ticket at the register. By the time he joined them, they waited quietly. "We're ok, then?"

"We have an agreement." Amy Reigh pointed to the East. "The map on my phone says the house is almost a mile in that direction. And Alex said Kevin's lab is deep in the campus." She pointed to the North. "See you at two."

Aaron watched Amy Reigh trot across the street, heading East. The light sundress rose and fell with each step revealing a leg all the way to the cleft of her ass. Two cars honked. Aaron grimaced at the young guys lusting over his wife. That would be happening a lot between then and Christmas break, and he would not be here to protect her.

"Come on, dad." Alex grabbed his hand and pulled him after her

"What kind of agreement do you guys come to?" Aaron asked when they reached the shade of campus trees and slowed their walk.

"Oh, I get to be fucked by you all summer, and she would have guys waiting for me in the fall." She spoke matter-of-factly.

"What?" Aaron shook his head violently. "Firstly, and I should never have to say this, I am not fucking you." He looked around to be sure no one heard. "And secondly, my wife, your mother, is not your pimp."

"No, Frank is." Alex laughed. "Just kidding, daddy. I am not a whore. No one pays me." She held his hand and interlaced their fingers. "I love you, daddy. Thank you for all you've done for me and all you'll do to me."

Aaron knew what she was insinuating with the ‘do to me' comment, but he let it pass and enjoyed the walk with his daughter.

With a quick yelp, Amy Reigh hurried to the sidewalk. She needed to be more careful. Often cars honked for her to move. She was a forty year old, proper woman, and she should watch where she was going. She took a deep breath and steadied her nerves.

"I hope they didn't see that," she whispered to herself. If she looked back at Aaron and Alex, she'd go back. She focused on the street corner where she'd turn one block ahead.

She loved Aaron more than anything she could ever imagine. He was a wonderful, beautiful man. He was a loving husband and father. He was a generous lover. And she was still excited for their future. Something was missing from her life, though, and it always had been. Her husband was soft. She loved Aaron forever and ever, but she couldn't help but wish he was a little- she hated to even think it, but she wished he was a little meaner- more demanding.

That street corner felt like a turning point. Once she rounds that corner and leaves line-of-sight from her family, there'd be no going back. That pimply rich boy would make her take her clothes off. He'd get his gander. She would control the situation, though; he was just a child. She ignored the part of her that wished he were a man.

A rumble of excitement tickled her belly when she rounded the corner. She looked back once before vanishing into the next street, but Aaron and Alex had already moved on. She chewed her cheek with a bit of disappointment, but she'd be silly to expect them to watch her walk up the street for five minutes.

If she could not get things to work with cocky little Mr. Baldress, she'd find another place. Aaron needed some space after everything was revealed to him last night, and that space needed to include alone time with Alex. His daughter had blossomed into something he could not understand. Amy Reigh barely grasped the complexity of the situation herself, but she had always suspected this might happen.

Alex was not the first girl in Amy Reigh's family to blossom into such a full blown slut. She watched it happen to aunts and cousins when she was growing up. Even her mom was no saint. Amy Reigh had always avoided men out of principle. She would not give up her life just for the feel of a big, strong man on top of her.

A flutter escaped unexpectedly between her legs, and her sundress rose where her nipples grew. She breathed deeply and focused; being in such a state would be detrimental to her meeting with Mr. Baldress.

When she had met Aaron, it was the love-at-first-sight cliche. She had stopped mid walk on campus and bent to pick up a pen, and Aaron crashed into her. They both fell to the ground. One hour and forty five minutes later she gave him her virginity. She never wanted to touch another man, and after almost twenty years of marriage, Aaron was still the only man she'd even seen nude. After the first time they had sex, she lay and played with his bulge for an hour. It was so strange and different from her.

A car honked and shook Amy Reigh from her reverie. She jumped and scurried farther from the street on the sidewalk. The driver of the car, a blonde college youth, yelled an obscenity over his shoulder as he drove past. Amy Reigh cursed herself, if she was going to prove she could take care of herself, she needed to start by not walking into the street.

In the half-mile remainder of the walk, three more cars honked at her. She cursed herself after the first two, but when the third one honked she was as far off the street as she could be without going up a driveway. She didn't know what the driver expected of her.

She paused in front of the house, a modest red brick two story home only a little smaller than the house she shared with Aaron. The green shutters were a decade out of fashion and the front porch was bare, but otherwise it was a nice quaint house. This close to campus, with a lat this large, the property must appraise at least one million. "Creepy Archie Baldress and his million dollar home." She laughed and stepped up to the porch.

Thick scraps of duct tape held a copy of the same advert her family read at Johnny's to the wall of the house beside the front door. A hand-written sign below the advert read, "Final applications today, come on in."

The large oak door opened easily when she pushed it. Last time she was here, Archie sat at a little desk in the foyer area at the front of the house. The desk was gone now, and there was no Archie. Amy Reigh closed the front door and waited. "Hello?" she called out hesitantly.

There was no response, but a shuffling of feet gave evidence that she was not alone in the house. She waited quietly for about five minutes when one of the doors opened into the front room. Archie Baldress entered with a hot young brunette. The coed wore a tank, short skirt, kneehigh socks, and sneakers. Archie's clothes had not changed much since the time Amy Reigh met the asshole. His pants were perfectly pleated, and his shirt was perfectly buttoned all the way to his neck. Dressed like a rich nerd, and his red mane had still not been brushed.

"...made tonight." Arche finished a sentence as they entered. "I need to review my notes, but-" He noticed Amy Reigh. "Can I help-" he tilted his head in recognition. "Oh, you. Change your mind."

Amy Reigh swallowed. "I decided you are making a generous offer, and you have every right to set terms of the offer." She clasped her hands behind her back and held her chin high and proper.

Archie studied Amy Reigh and nodded. "Alice, I will be in touch."

"Absolutely, sir," the brunette said submissively then threw a glare to Amy Reigh. "Don't forget, I have a lot of friends, and they will be over here helping me a lot."

"Thank you, Alice." He escorted her to the door and opened it.

"My friends will-" Alice's words were cut off by the closing door.

Archie walked to the open door he had emerged from. "Follow me." He kept his face straight as he spoke and disappeared beyond the doorway. Amy Reigh hurried to catch him. "Close the door," he commanded. She obeyed. Archie sat behind the same desk she remembered from the foyer last time she was here. A door behind him sat ajar revealing a descending staircase. 

Amy assumed her proper pose again. "I think you-"

 "Take off your clothes." His demand interrupted her.

"Wait." Amy Reigh threw up her palms.

"Good bye." Archie stood. "I only have time for serious applicants." He stood and moved to escort her out.

"Wait a minute!" Amy Reigh stomped her foot. Her husband was the only man to ever see her body nude. She was nearly forty, and she was way too old to be showing herself to this young dweeb, no matter how much her pussy tingled at his request. "Let me hear the terms again first." She clamped her thighs tightly to stifle a tingle. "Please, if that is ok."

He sighed. "Turn around." He returned to his seat and waited. She obeyed. It turned her on to be appreciated by such a young boy. As long as she kept her clothes on, she would follow his lead. "As I told you before," he continued, still not looking at her eyes. "I will be in Europe until Christmas, leaving in three weeks. You can live here rent free." He spoke with exasperation, annoyed at repeating himself. "There are cameras in every room." He pointed to hidden lenses around them. "I will be watching the video feeds on occasion, and I want to be entertained. I have interviewed several applicants, and I will be making my decision this evening. I have no time for idle chat. I want you to tell me why I would enjoy letting you stay here for free."

"Well, for one-"

Archie interrupted her. "And I want you to tell me these things while I hold your dress."

Oh God. His confidence shocked Amy Reigh. She knew she could convince Archie to let her stay without really taking off her clothes. If she was going to study psychology, maybe she could try to use it now. "If you will just-" 

"Good bye."

"Wait." Amy Reigh begged, but Archie urged her through the door. She had come too far to give up now. Without gritted teeth she pulled her dress over her head and pushed it into Archie's chest. Her areolas tightened in the chill, and her breath quickened.

"Better." He returned to his seat behind the desk. "Now, tell me."He walked back to his desk and turned to face his monitor. He had not even looked at Amy Reigh, yet. She wasn't sure if she should be offended. He demanded for her to get naked, but, once she does, he ignores her? This silly boy made no sense. "Fucking talk! I told you to tell me why I would enjoy letting you stay here?"

"Are you playing Minesweeper?" She saw the little grey grid on his screen.

"Yes." He clicked a mine. "Fuck!" He started a new game. "Come on, tell me."

"I have no idea what you will enjoy. I would say I will walk around naked all the time. But you obviously don't care about that. Maybe I will host some Minesweeper tournaments?" Five minutes ago, she would have been overjoyed to get this house in exchange for playing Minesweeper, but, now, she was offended. She wanted to order the boy to look at her nakedness, but she was scared he would tell her to leave. She had already taken her clothes off. She couldn't leave without the house. 

He continued clicking. "Tell me."

"I'll be nude." She knew that response was pathetic. Her nudeness obviously didn't interest him no matter how much he insisted she disrobe.

"So what?" Archie crossed his arms. "All the applicants will be nude on my- Fuck!" He had clicked another mine. This time he closed the game and turned to face her. Amy Reigh gasped. This boy was only the second man to ever see her naked. She pushed her chest out as much as she could without looking improper. He rolled his eyes. "I must say, your nipples are very interesting. But overall you're really nothing special."

"Turn around." He pushed back from his desk and watched.

Amy Reigh turned around slowly. Aaron loved her body. She had always thought other men would appreciate it. "I'm sorry." She felt like a fool. She expected this boy to fawn all over her, and he had all but called her ugly.

1...345678