Inevitable Turnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you brings guys here and fuck them?" Archie asked. "I'd like to watch your little body go crazy getting stuffed with a big cock."

Amy tried to imagine being stuffed with cock, but the whole idea didn't really make sense. She had ridden her husband countless times to countless orgasms, but her pussy never felt stuffed, just content. "You'll watch me fuck my husband."

"You're married?" He tapped his pursed lips. "That is interesting. You've never cheated?" He rose from the and stepped toward her.

"Kind of. Once. Maybe more, but not really. My husband knows." She panted and jerked away when his fingers played with her nipple. "No sex." She gasped again. Just the thought was too much while this strange boy fondled her nipples. "I have never had sex with any man but my husband."

"That's interesting." He pointed to the nipple he had been manipulating. "Take over. Play with your freakish nipples for me." He pointed to the other nipple. "Use both hands."

Amy Reigh immediately followed his command and twisted her nipple in her fingers. The flowers cascaded down her spine with each twist. Streams of her essence tickled down her thigh.

"The other one, too. I said both hands."

"Please, no." She spoke sheepishly, twirling the first nipple in her fingers. She pressed her thighs together and bent her knees. If she concentrated she wouldn't cum in front of this jerk.

"Why?" He walked around her. She followed him with her eyes until he told her to keep her eyes forward. Her free hand trembled, her senses seemed dulled in a cold fire.

"I am too horny." She gasped an inhale after speaking. She tugged her nipple violently as a tremor ran through her. Archie stood behind her. Knowing he was there, but not knowing what he focused on was killing Amy Reigh. She flexed places in her body, guessing where he gazed.

"Spread your legs a little." Archie kicked her legs apart from behind. Her pussy blew a wet hiss to the air. "I heard that.," Archie whispered in her ear. She couldn't see him, but his breath smelled like garlic and lack of hygiene. "Your pussy likes me, I think. Should I touch it?"

"No touching!" Amy Reigh closed her eyes with the command. It would feel so good if he touched her. It would be so bad, though. She would never cheat on Aaron. "No touching," she whispered and kept her eyes closed.

"I can smell you." Archie made a spitting sound. "Do all horny milfs have such an offensive odor, or just you?"

"I don't know." She didn't want him to think she was some old freak. "My daughter smells like me a little, but a lot stronger."

"Keep playing with your nipple, but raise your free hand as high as you can." Archie sounded contemplative. She obeyed. "Do you smell your horny daughter's panties when you wash them?" He stepped closer.

Amy felt his bulge press into her back. Unlike Aaron, it was really hard, pokey, and not at all comfortable. She gasped and opened her eyes wide when Archie grabbed and twisted her free nipple.

"No touching," she moaned, but kept her free hand high above her and leaned into his hand. His clumsy fingers were not as callaused as Aaron's, or as smooth as Alex's. "No touching," she sighed.

"I asked you a question." He finally wrapped the nipple between his fingers and tugged. She tugged, too, and lightning shot between her nippled and down to her center. Her pussy sighed again even more wetly.

"What?" Amy Reigh's knees felt weak. She pushed her back against him and leaned the rest of her weight into his hand. Her raised arm sank, tired, and she covered Archie's hand with her own, but didn't remove it.

"Do you smell your daughters sticky, dirty panties?" His lips never touched her ear, but she felt every word.

"No one knows that." She had been smelling Alex's panties when she did the laundry for a long time. She was more ashamed of that than actually licking her daughter's creampied pussy. "I have, yes." Being honest to this jerk turned her on. It was hot for some strange mean boy to know all her secrets. "But I also smelled it directly, sir."

Archie moaned and pressed his hardness harder into her back. Amy Reigh rose to her tip toes. She stretched and arched her back.

"Will you fuck your daughter on camera for me?" He lightly bit her neck, and she fell back into him shaking in a mini-orgasm. "Will you?"

"Yes, sir." She met his thrusts and recognized the sensation of a blood filled bulge. Where Aaron's cock made a hard button at the crown of his bulge, Archie had something else. Her pussy stretched for that bulge, and her juices dripped down her thigh. "I like to eat men's cum from my daughter's pussy."

"See, now that is interesting." He smacked her on the ass. "Follow me." Archie stepped to the open door in the back of the room and looked over his shoulder. 

Amy Reigh leaned on the desk. "Why?" She breathed and rubbed the new warm spot on her ass.. "What's downstairs, sir?"

"It's my hobby room." He squinted his ugly eyes at her. "We are going to act out a scene. You'll play the dirty, married slut. I will play the horny nerd who fucks that nasty pussy." He laughed. "If I can keep it up with a ugly old bitch like you." He laughed and vanished down the stairs.

Amy Reigh caught her breath after he disappeared. Her dress was right there on the floor in front of her. She could put it on and leave. Aside from the nipple play, she had not really done anything she should feel guilty about.

She had come so far, and he said all she had to do was come down stairs. Mind decided, Amy Reigh took the steps to the basement out of curiosity as much as anything. One thing was sure, she was not going to fuck this kid. She belonged to Aaron and no one else. She would never touch another man's bulge.

The stairway darkened as she descended. Shadows covered most of the basement, but what she could see revealed the UV lighting. "Creepy." She said loud enough that Archie could hear her. He was obviously down here somewhere. "I have to meet my family at two." Her arousal lessened with her unease. She twisted a nipple unconsciously, to maintain her excitement, as she looked around the darkness.

Lights rose to a faint dim, but it was enough for it to reveal Archie standing in a far corner next to a large circle. "Walk to me slowly, you incestuous slut." He laughed.

"Yes, sir." She stepped, careful not to move too fast. He was right. Amy Reigh wanted more than anything to be proper, but she was a slut. And she was incestuous. She could not deny either claim. A strange surrender warmed her.

It always happened. When she was a kid, men were always stopping by to see her mom. Aunt Jenny even ended up on the street. Her own daughter! She had hoped to help keep Alex satisfied until her wedding. None of this would be happening if Kevin would just get his bulge out of his pants and against Alex where it belonged.

"Your husband and daughter are here?" Pleasure laced his voice.

"Yes, sir." Another step. She was scared. Archie could rape her even kill her. "They know where I am." After a breath, she added, "sir."

"Good. I am not going to hurt you, at least not much." He held up a palm. "A little slower."

Amy Reigh wanted to slap herself, and she tugged hard on her nipple instead. She put a foot forward extra slowly. His orders aroused her. Her husband had always been her dominant, but he was a gentleman. This little asshole baked orders at her like a slave. "Yes, sir," she said and fisted her nipple extra hard.

"So you will be here alone this summer." He tapped his pursed lips. "Once your daughter-" He looked directly at Amy Reigh. "What's her name?" He held out a palm. "Never mind, I don't care." He returned to tapping his lips in thought. "So, once she's here, there'll be good material. That's something to look forward to. But I don't want to spend all summer watching an old hag like you fuck some flabby husband all summer." He nodded with decision. "I am going to need you to fuck around."

"No, sir," she inched a foot forward slowly, "I will not cheat."

"Yes, you will." He nodded again. She was less than six feet from him. The large circle beside him was actually a ring with four sets of straps hung from points that, if connected, made a square in the ring. "There is a display on the wall in the bedroom. I will relay orders via that display. I expect those orders to be obeyed while you sleep for free in my castle."

"Yes, sir." She trembled as she stepped one more time. She stood vulnerable in front of this ratty boy.

"I may command you to fuck someone." He shrugged. "I had not considered that before, but you make it interesting."

"I will not cheat on my husband." Amy Reigh remained steadfast and tugged hard on her nipple.

"Then you best find a way to ratinoalize because I am about to fuck you and send you back to your family full of cum." He waited for a reply, but she offered none. "Now, we are going to strap you in here so I can inspect your body before I fuck you."

"I am not going to fuck you." Amy Reigh would die before she let this loser rub his bulge on her pussy. Her pussy belonged to Aaron, not Archie Baldress. She raised a foot to one of the lower straps.

He wrapped the strap around her ankle and foot. She stretched to reach the top of the ring so he could strap her arms. Even with the leverage gained from the strapped ankle, her fingers grasped a few inches short.

"Here." Mr. Baldress cupped her tight ass with the palm of his sweaty hand. Amy Reigh had said no touching, but he had already twisted her nipple and smacked her ass. That wasn't so bad. She let him lift her weight, while he adjusted the straps. When he strapped the last hand, his finger slipped inside her. "Are you always this wet."

She gasped at the invasion. "No, sir." She had said no touching. "Stop touching me there."

"You really want me to stop?"

Mr. Baldress didn't feel anything like her husband or her daughter or even what she could remember of Kyle. All three strived to please her, Mr. Baldress just inserted his finger like testing the temperature. He said he wanted to inspect her, and she had already gone this far. "It's ok. It's not that bad.." She bit her tongue when he started moving his finger. "I'm not going to fuck you."

Mr. Baldress sucked a nipple in his mouth and finger fucked her hard. Her heated pussy splashed and cooled her thighs. Her nipple followed his suction past his tongue and down his throat, Aaron had never done that. "Oh, fuck." Muscles clenched and unclenched in her abdomen. THe security of a fetal position beckoned her, but the straps and the ring forbade it. "I'm cumming, sir." She didn't know why she said that.

"You smell that?" He nibbled at her ear as he spoke. All she smelled was his nasty breath. "You are spraying musk so strong people will smell it driving by." Three fingers pushed deeply inside her. She felt him exploring all the walls of her cavity, and she hated how much she loved it.

"Yes, sir, I smell my nasty pussy." She lied, but thought he'd want to hear that.

"Here, taste it." He pressed the fingers that had been inside her on her lips. She opened her mouth and accepted them. "Is it nasty? Does your husband eat that nasty pussy?"

She nodded and moaned an mmm hmm around his fingers.

"Do you want me to eat it?" He jabbed his fingers deeper and tickled the back of her throat. "I'm young enough to be your daughter's boyfriend. Do you want me to lick your sinful cunt." His words made her think of Kevin. If he'd have just fucked Alex, she wouldn't be here. Mr. Baldress really wanted to taste her. She had come so far, Aaron would understand. Mr. Baldress pulled his hands out of her mouth. "Do you want my young face all over your old pussy?"

"Yes, sir." She was as horny as she had ever been. She would never fuck Mr. Baldress, but maybe he could relieve her with his mouth. Aaron wouldn't want her to suffer like this.

"I am going to spin this ring around. It will be scary, but you will be fine. It will bring your pussy to my face so I can taste it. Understand?" 

She nodded. He spun the ring and her stomach fell from her. She barely had time to gasp before she was stationary again, but now upside down. Her pussy was over-stimulated to the point of near numbness. She heard more than felt the repeated slaps on her wet folds. Each slap reverberated inside her with a burning.

His pants tented directly in front of her face. A cock would have to be at least six inches long to tent pants like that. She laughed to herself; a six inch penis would be insane.

"Unzip my pants," Mr. Baldress commanded.

"No, sir." She hated denying him. "I have only ever touched one bulge, and I will not touch another."

Her guts lurched again and the world spun until she was face to face with him. "Bulge? You keep saying that."

"Yes, sir." She nodded quickly, a little seasick from the sudden position change. "The bulge of you balls and all."

He shook his head not understanding. "What about the cock?"

"I don't know, sir." She shrugged, she didn't like not understanding. "It's just always there, I guess, but it's hardly noticeable." She was still not being understood. "It is fun to flick on it, but-" She shrugged again.

His eyes searched hers for clarity. "You've only ever seen your husband's dick."

"Yes, sir." She was glad he was understanding. She'd only done what she's had to do with him. Sure, she liked some of it, but she had not cheated, and it looked like Archie was not going to make her.

"You've never even seen porn? Never seen a dick anywhere?" Archie shook his head incredulously.

"No." No proper lady would do such. And with her family's history of being so not proper, she never let herself be tempted.

"Hubby has a micro!" Archie danced in a circle. "This just keeps getting better." He kissed Amy Reigh and jabbed his tongue in her mouth.

She turned her head quickly, ending the kiss. "What?"

"Your husband has a micro penis, and you never knew anything different ever existed." He backed and spun her again, she peed herself a little this time. When the whheel settled with her upside-down, her own trickle of urine flowed over her breasts, parted at her neck, and disappeared in her long hair. She looked… up… at the floor. Her hair drug on the nasty concrete.

"Unzip me." It was a gentle request.

"No, sir. Like I-" This time she felt the slap. The sting crashed in waves between her legs. "Oh," she ended with a whimper.

"Unzip me." A little less gentle.

"No, sir," she sobbed. Her pussy contracted and released. In her upside down state, her fluids dripped up her belly. She felt his eyes watching her soft orgasm. He knew this was turning her on, and she hated herself for it.

Two slaps this time, both harder than the first one. Her swollen pussy reddened from the unprecedented assault. "Unzip me." He gripped her little asscheeks and spread her. Her pussy responded with another louder sigh, and Mr. Baldress inhaled deeply. "Unzip me, old lady, it is time for you to finally taste a cock."

Amy Reigh couldn't handle another slap. It would likely be three this time. "Yes, sir," she said loudly, and she whispered an apology to Aaron. She shifted his tent to the side so she could pinch the zipper head. She held it motionless long enough for Mr. Baldress to signal her to hurry with a thrust of his hips.

She needed to finish this fast if she hoped to have any composure by the time she met her family. With a quick yank she dropped his zipper. Something hot fell out of his pants and bounced off her face twice before resting against the side of her nose.

Mr. Baldress's balls swayed upside down in front of Amy Reigh's face. They were quite a bit larger than Aaron's, and she couldn't help but stare. There were so many differences. Aaron had more hair, but Mr. Baldress had more weight. Where the nub of Aaron's cock sat atop his bulge, Mr. Baldress's had a huge growth. It looked inhuman. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it instinctively.

"You like stroking a real dick?" He thrust into her hand and jabbed into her face repeatedly. She smiled; it was actually fun, half-dodging the velvet/bladed spear. "Taste it."

She stuck out her tongue and licked the large cap on the. It tasted a little like Aaron's bulge, but a little more pungent. She watched it approaching her face as he thrust. Just because it seemed like the right thing to do, she opened her mouth and closed her lips around it. She caressed it with her tongue and sucked.

"Fuck." He ran a tongue over her slit, all the way to her asshole. She mewed around the shaft in her mouth. He pushed deeper into her mouth, and she suppressed a gag when it touched her throat. The gag revolted her, but something about it excited her, too. "Keep sucking my dick while I eat this slutty pussy."

"Yes, sir," she mumbled around him. It was undeniable, Amy Reigh, the loving wife and mother, had a real dick in her mouth, and she loved it. Mr. Baldress sucked all of Amy Reigh's pussy into his mouth. He lapped her wet folds completely, every spot tantalized by the texture of his taste buds.

"Fuck this pussy tastes good." Mr, Baldress breathed deeply, "So you've never even had a dick in here." His hand splashed hard against her pussy. She tried to respond, but just moaned around Mr' Baldress's cock instead. "Or here." He tapped her asshole with his finger.

Amy Reigh shrieked and pulled her mouth off his large shaft. "No, no, not there." She clenched her cheeks to hide her rosebud from Mr. Baldress. His cock bobbed in front of her. A drop of clear liquid bubbled out the slit on the head of his penis. She extended her tongue and licked the precum. Sucking a bigger dick was so much fun. With hands on Mr. Baldress's ass, she pulled back into her mouth.

Mr. Baldress slapped her ass. Then again. Slap! Then again. Slap! Her eyes watered. Hanging upside down her tears flowed over her forehead into her hair. "Unclench your cheeks. You will hide nothing from me." Amy Reigh relaxed her ass. "God you are horrible at sucking dick." He pulled out and slapped his hardness against her cheek. "I want my dick in your throat."

She couldn't see how it would ever fit, but Mr. Baldress must know better than her. "Yes, sir, I will try." It stung when Mr. Baldress said he was not enjoying her efforts, and she didn't want to disappoint him. "Your dick is so big."

"It's not too big, just swallow it." He slid into her mouth. "Now, I am going to make you gag, don't be scared." His finger taped her ass hole again. This time she forced her body to relax even more. Mr. Baldress wanted to play with her hidden hole. "Every time you gag, you will coat my cock in your thick spit. That will make it easier to enter your throat."

The moans around his dick were an affirmation. Every woman in her family was a huge slut. She was almost forty and sucking a dick for the first time. The familiar musk reminded her of Aaron, but it seemed more potent and masculine. She loved Aaron and loved making him feel good. But the dick in her mouth made her feel good. She wanted to give it what it wanted.

Mr. Baldress counted his thrusts, and on three he jammed deeper into her mouth. His velvet het brushed the back of her throat, and just when she was sure she would vomit, he pulled back. She coughed and panted, her mouth full of the thick spit Mr. Maldress mentioned. He had known what would happen and helped prepare her.

Dick back in her mouth, he counted thrusts to three again. This time he pushed even deeper. Her throat expanded around the red, ridged ring circling the head of his beautiful cock. Her stomach clenched again, and, just like before, Mr. Baldress pulled himself out at the last second, saving her embarrassment. He was a demanding man, and a bit of a spoiled brat, but she was learning to trust him.

1...345678