Inflated Desires Ch. 07

Story Info
The demon sperm corrupt a couple at the fountain...
1.3k words
1.7k
1
1

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

They might have escaped, at least for a little while, if they had not only been outside as far as the fountain. Steve held Casey close to him, kissing her forehead, the young lovers enraptured by each other. With their golden-haired heads tipped in close, whispering sweet nothings to each other as they sat out by the fountain, water pouring beautifully down from the three magnificent angels that had been carved into the statues in the middle, the rest of the world ceased to exist.

Yet the world caught up with them too as the demon sperm flowed across the ground, wriggling up under Casey's dress and up the legs of his trousers to find their holes, to squirm inside. All in the interest of corruption...

Casey moaned, kissing her lover passionately as a demon sperm wriggled through from his mouth into hers, her body aching and tingling strangely. And yet the passion of having Steve there, in her arms, where he belonged, was all that she needed, knowing that she was safe, that she was loved, her dress hitching up as her underwear ripped through.

A cock grew, a cock that she should not have had for herself, but Steve was humping and grinding against her too, panting heavily, his eyes wild with lust. His shaft strained and burst through his trousers with a great rip, springing out as it throbbed up to over a foot in length, fat and growing. It matched his tanned skin, taking its tone from the majority of the shade of his skin, though his skin colour was partly from his heritage, richer and more glowing than Casey's.

Together, they humped and rocked their swelling cocks up against one another, frotting deliriously, though they didn't need to be so aggressive in their pleasure. As her dick grew and grew, they fell sideways into the fountain, twisting and splashing, ending up in a sixty-nine position, which suited them just fine.

His dick rammed down her throat as he took hers too, sucking each other off as their cum leaked into the water, spilling out from the corners of their lips where they could just not take it anymore. Yet it filled their stomachs, bloating them out, helping them, somewhat, to float and position themselves in the water, even as the cool, trickling embrace of it ran over their bodies, caressing in places that even fingers would not think to go.

Their moans were left muted, Steve grunting around the fat length of Casey's cock, holding her tightly, her balls bloating up as big as melons, fat and swinging and heavy. Some of the weight of them was taken away by the water, but that didn't matter to him, not as his stomach overfilled, straining out, stretching grotesquely, though he would never see the true horror of it. Not as he swallowed down her seed, her cock driving straight down his throat to make a huge, sickening bulge, as if it was really going to be too big that time and burst all the way through.

But that wouldn't happen, no. Not until the demon sperm were done using their bodies as living incubators and let them pop.

Casey squealed, though the sound was not heard, underwater, her long, loose hair soaked and yet floating around her like a halo. And yet she was no angel, no, not at all, not as her tits swelled, though they didn't keep up at all with the rising mass of her belly, all in how it heaved and rounded out, rising from a point just below her tits and going all the way down to her crotch, right at the very base of her abdomen. It was not a pregnancy swell, not by far, but as if her body was striving to make all the possible space that it could for the cum, the bloating, fattening need that she suddenly craved.

Nothing else would do, not as his cock rammed down her throat, rough and crude, the pressure of the water around her ears and against her eardrums nothing in comparison to the bubbling cum in her gut. The seed blossomed within her, her belly expanding to ten feet across, though that would have to be a "best guess" as she rested on the bottom of the fountain, her body shimmering through the water, supported on her stomach.

She gasped, out of the water but still not needing to breathe, not as she moaned around him, the two of them rolling together like beached whales. And yet their passion grew still, cum pouring into their bodies, bellies squashing out to the sides just so that they could stay on each other's dicks, deepthroating them as if nothing else mattered in the world.

Yet the burst of rippling, pulsating skin was not something that anyone could have anticipated, not as their skin moved and shifted, revealing the bulging force of many tentacle cocks erupting from all over their bodies. They didn't seem to have any rhyme or reason from where they came from, even as the swell of Steve's stomach finally meant that Casey had to free his cock from her mouth, but the tentacle cocks were still, in their own way, exactly what they needed.

Splashing and rolling in the fountain, they smashed into the statutes and sent two toppling with a sickening crack as they broke apart, shattered and ruined beyond all repair. No one would care about that. Especially not as Casey's cocks burrowed into her lover's backside, penetrating him anally and fucking him brutally as he screamed out his pleasure. The tentacle cocks erupted, painting the water with white until it ran as such too, even flowing from the one, remaining, cracked statute reusing their flow of seed to pour back down, even as it sloshed around them.

His cocks found her holes too, wrapped in a swathe and sea of tentacle cocks, dicks all around, cries of lust from the mansion echoing across the grounds. There was no one in their right mind enough to listen or even escape or do anything at all about it.

It was better, even then, to just give in to the will of Fornucatus. It always had been.

The tentacles squirmed into the inner workings of the fountain, their bodies bloating all over, thick and unwieldy, no good for any kind of human pursuit anymore, though that didn't matter. Nothing mattered, not as Tammy kissed her partner, lopsided and wetly, bodies arched away from one another to make room for their swollen stomachs. Arms and legs wiggled helplessly, but were of no worry to either of them, not as the tentacle cocks burst out of the fountain itself, the broken water feature, with sprays of cum, writhing like a beast of the depths, a Kraken of sex that, even then, could not hope to hold back.

They had never learned restraint and, now, the demon was coming for them. Casey's stomach overfilled, jiggling at its biggest extent yet, but no seed burst from her, her body containing everything, even as the taste of musky, salty cum filled her mouth. She took a deep breath, but there was not even the crisp, cool air surrounding the fountain to breathe anymore, only air tainted with intoxicated lust.

As the demon sperm incubated, their bodies remained vessels...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories