Inflated Desires Ch. 09

Story Info
Jessica dreams as Fornucatus' corruption sinks deep...
3.3k words
1.3k
1
1

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

With Jessica...

She blinked, in the museum that she worked at, comfortable with her surroundings. Jessica didn't know that it was a dream, not then, but she moved through the museum as if it was a normal day of work, checking on the exhibits, though she was sure that she had something to do in the archives too.

"Hm, where to next..."

She was dressed normally as she headed down into the back storage room, a button-up short-sleeved shirt on her top with khaki pants, though the belt looked new. She smiled to herself. She must have treated herself to a new one recently, oh, lucky her!

She worked quietly in the old, musty room, soothed by the rhythm of sorting through recovered boxes from estate sales locally, for there were some treasures indeed to be found in there. Though it was not as if Fornucatus would ever have been able to leave her alone for long.

"Hello, Jessica..."

"Oh!"

She started, swinging around, her hand on her chest, though stilled completely a moment later. For the woman before her was a copy of her, right down to the khaki trousers and the black shoes and white socks underneath, a smile on her face. There was even that little beauty mark at the corner of her left eye marking her as different, a stray strand of hair ghosting across her face.

Jessica gulped, heart pounding, though only a little.

"W-who are you?" She stuttered, her voice growing stronger. "Why... You are me, you're like me. Why are you here?"

"Oh, just to show you what's possible, Jessica," the copy of her, Fornucatus, smiled, stepping forward and cupping her face gently. "You've done so well... And, now, it's time to take the world. Let me show you."

She took a breath -- and then Fornucatus was kissing her, even if Jessica did not know that it was Fornucatus, that the spell she had cast had finally come to sweet, true fruition. The other woman's tongue darted into her mouth, claiming it, and she melted and moaned into the touch, even as her body ached and changed in weird and wonderful ways.

"Ohhhh," Jessica moaned, breaking the kiss, shaking her head, though she was flushed and heated, blood pounding. "I don't know what this is...but I need this."

"I know, sensual one," Fornucatus said with a grin, using Jessica's lips to do it for him. "And you will see soon. Now... Join me."

Jessica whimpered, but something strange was happening to her, no longer quite feeling present in her own body as something ached and pulled, as if there was something in her stomach that, even then, was straining to get out. She pressed a hand to it, whimpering, but...

"My waist..." Jessica said in wonder, bringing her hands up to feel how her waist was tucking in. "It's...smaller...and my hips... Ohhhh!"

She cried out, her clothes slacker around her waist while her hips expanded, growing, though it didn't make sense. Nothing made sense and a strange little part of her told her that it didn't have to make sense either, not as she grunted and rocked her hips, her shirt too tight across her chest too. And yet she did not even realise that that was because of her tits expanding too, swelling with the lust of her body, the heat pooling between her legs and staying there, pounding and pulsing.

Jessica heaved for breath, tipping forward a little, but Fornucatus was there to steady her, the copy of her body holding her tightly, letting her push her shoulders up and back, just a little bit more. It let Fornucatus get an up-close and personal view of her body shifting and changing, just how her breasts swelled, more and more, straining her blouse. The buttons pulled taut, trembling with the pressure behind them, though there was only so much holding back that could be done as the fabric cut into her body. There would be no pain there for Jessica, not in the dream, but the breasts were needed to make her shape, to form her into the most glorious body that ever could have been.

"Ohhhh..."

"Shush," Fornucatus breathed, soothing their caster, their victim. "It's all going to be okay... Give in to it. Give in to me."

She kissed Jessica again on the lips even as the woman moaned and her breasts sprang free, spilling forward, the bra ripping right down the front as the underwire snapped and sprang aside. It would not be needed anyway, not as her chest came into line with her new, hourglass figure, her body aching for more, so much more.

"You are perfect," Fornucatus breathed, watching as Jessica grew taller, shoving aside the box she had been working with in the dream before. "And you will be even more than this..."

Jessica moaned, but her growing body forced other things to respond also -- namely, her clothes. They were tight, too tight, and she howled like a beast as she clawed at them, digging her nails into her trousers and kicking off her shoes, trying to get out. Her pussy felt too thick, too full -- but empty too, at the same time. She didn't know what to make of that, not at all, but maybe it was not for her to say, no, not as she was forced to step apart a little more, her pussy... hm...

Her trousers ripped through as her body, overall, simply grew too large for it. She was already closer to the ceiling, adding inches to her height with the seconds that passed, the eyes of the other Jessica on her, though Jessica thought that there might have been something more there.

She didn't care. Not as she gave in to the lust of the dream, her trousers ripping, showing just what had been transforming beneath. For it had not just been solely her hips growing but her clit and pussy too, the swollen nub no longer so small but throbbing up to the size of a coin and larger still.

"Oh, it's so...so...sensitive," she whimpered, daring to stroke it and shuddering at that light touch alone. "Oh... I need... I need..."

The other Jessica's eyes glinted wickedly.

"Yes, take it all. Take what you need!"

For Fornucatus would gain what they needed too, all in turn, with Jessica taking what she needed in the lustful corruption of the dream. Her vagina grew, swelling up into her body, though all Jessica felt was a strange tugging sensation, like something warm was burrowing up inside her: like the warmth of taking a hot drink down her throat on a cold day, but from the opposite part of her body. It pushed up higher and higher, softening, transforming, all so that it would allow any size cock into her body, dripping and drooling with her arousal. Such anticipation, after all, could not be held back, not even to that extent, not as Jessica moaned.

"What... What is this..."

But Fornucatus was not there to tell her, oh no, for it would all come one way or another. Jessica whimpered, clutching her tits, spreading her legs apart as her body twinged and tickled again. Her nipples had been sensitive before, but there was something more there... Like indents? Curiously, as her breasts ached and throbbed strangely, as if there was an extra rush of blood flowing to that part of her body, she groped and pushed her fingers into her nipples. And what she found could only be described as two vaginas -- one on each of her nipples.

"Agh... Mmmm..."

Her low groan surprised even her, but Jessica was already too far gone to care, her growing bulk and size shoving the table in the room away, though the copy of her didn't seem to mind the increasingly cramped confines. No, they just grinned and ran their hands over her, groping and squeezing, taking advantage of her, all while she grew and dug her fingers into her nipples, her body creaking strangely as she got taller and taller, her mind not catching up with the true reality of her body.

"Mmmmm..."

Fornucatus grinned, far from idle while Jessica transformed -- or at least began her divine mutation. They could make good use of her body too as they smiled widely and spread their arms equally so, letting raw power course through them.

"Oh, yessss..." Fornucatus hissed. "Come to me."

Even in the dream world, their power returned, bit by bit, their shared need pounding. Fornucatus' body swelled, joining Jessica in sweet, erratic, chaotic transformation. There should only be lust, there should only be growth, the swelling of delights unlike anything that demon kind and humankind had ever seen before.

Fornucatus leaned back, holding their arms up, letting their body grow. Yet forming a perfect hourglass body, just like what they had given Jessica, was not their intent, oh no. They had far more in hand, their shirt pushing and twisting and rising over the chest until, finally, their breasts exploded out with dick nipples throbbing and pulsing obviously. The slit at the tip gleamed with pre-cum and Fornucatus groaned openly, even as more swelled.

"Ah... Yesss... More... Feed me!"

Their eyes were on Jessica, taking in her further transformations, how she pressed up against the ceiling of the room that they were in, but, really, what matter was that? There was no worry in it, not even then, not as Fornucatus' crotch swelled, using Jessica's clit, on the copy of her body, as a base for the transformation. The pussy behind it would be left in place, of course, to allow for more later, but the clit throbbed and pulsed in ardent delight, as if it came with a source of magic all on its own, swelling out and out and out.

A new cock... Yes. That would do nicely, a good start, swelling into a shaft, throbbing with every beat of Fornucatus' essence, the tip drooling cum. Their dick nipples sprung out further too, though they would take time to reach their full size, even as Fornucatus jacked off their growing cock, moaning aloud, reveling in it all, the passion of the moment, how it seeped through into all the little cracks and splits in a creature's being.

Corruption, yes... It was so easy to pull someone into that, they thought. And they had only needed to be released, the two of them bursting through the ceiling into the next floor, though they were not paying attention to their surroundings anymore. They crashed through an exhibit, at least, twelve feet tall, Jessica gasping and scrabbing, trying to get a handle on her throbbing clit, how fat and swollen it had gotten, the sweltering softness of her pussy forcing her legs apart even more.

"Unff... It's so...so..." She moaned. "So big... Oh, what are you doing to me?"

Fornucatus did not answer, instead taking her into a deep kiss, dragging her to them, even if her swelling tits did make that a bit difficult. And yet Jessica couldn't kiss her back, her tongue melting away, though the sensation of it was still there, present in her mouth, as her lips softened, becoming labia and her mouth turned into a pussy too. She grunted and groaned through it, eyes closing, succumbing to the lust.

Fornucatus rammed their tongue into her mouth, fucking her ruthlessly, floorboards splintering around them, laminated flooring peeling off, revealing the cheaper parts of the museum. Old wall moldings and displays fell away as they swelled, shoulders crashing through one floor to another, racing to twenty and thirty feet tall.

Oh, but there was a long way to go... Even as Fornucatus' skin bubbled and rippled, only a shred of clothing lingering over a shoulder, creaking up against the structure of the building as they shattered a glass exhibit that seemed to have a waxwork inside it, behind the barrier, of a historical figure. Jessica's growing breasts, which, of course, still had to keep up with her size, pushed the figure aside into the back of the exhibit as Fornucatus' tongue cock fucked her mouth, lusciously enjoying the vagina that they had grown there on a whim.

Jessica's clit swelled, mutating further, so hot, so big, so pulsating that it was a wonder that she could focus on anything else. And yet the copy of her before her smirked and drew back, a cock tongue wiggling back and forth as if it had any right to be there, demonic and possessed and yet oh so erotically enticing. She moaned, watching as the copy mutated further, transforming with the skin rippling and bulging to reveal even more fleshy tentacle cocks all over.

They twisted and twined around her as if to embrace, but they were just grinding up over her, all over her body, sliding between her tits, though it was the copy's dick cocks that penetrated her nipples, thrusting and grinding and driving deep. Rather than the body needing to thrust as a whole to penetrate the pussies that her nipples had become, tentacles pumped themselves, swelling and growing as ground in harder and faster, finding more flesh and stretch as they thrust. But it really wasn't something that Jessica had to explain, no, not at all.

It was just lust. It was just pleasure. And that was, perhaps, the most luxurious thing of all.

Her body rippled and ached, swelling, growing, up and up and up, though Jessica more eagerly pressed into it, elbowing her way into another floor, shattering what seemed to be an early model of the continents. It was of no concern to her, not as her growing body destroyed the museum that she had taken so much pride in working for, what had given her so much solace.

"Ahhh..."

She cried out, more softly than she needed to, as more vaginas opened up on her body. She felt, acutely, how they peeled apart from one another, sucking away, lewdly squelching, already wet and, somehow, succulently dripping with the very essence of her arousal.

The tentacle cocks erupting from Fornucatus, however, were quick to take advantage of such a thing. They swarmed Jessica's body eagerly, swelling and plumping up, each one finding a hole to drive into. Of course, Fornucatus wanted to remain face to face with Jessica, all to revel in the corruption of their victim, but there was still more that they could take from pumping, aching, driving pleasure, sinking into her pussies with raw delight. They did not cum, not quite yet, but they filled her in every way, more erupting when Jessica proved to have even more vaginas all over her body to use than expected.

Of course, they had to use every hole. It would not have been proper to not do anything else, though that was coming from a being of complete and utter debasement and corruption.

Jessica moaned as Fornucatus filled her, drowning in pleasure too much as her tits swelled, leaking milk around the dick nipples filling her. Yet it was still there, the press for more, urging her on, finally bursting out through the roof of the museum. The fresh air didn't do all that much good for her, though Jessica already felt that she was getting the best that she could, moaning and letting her head fall back as the tongue cock caressed her throat, drooling and dripping all over her skin.

There was so much seed, but Fornucatus was just getting started, ramming her full of tentacles, feeding them into all the vaginas all over her body. They pulsed and flexed around the demon's tentacle cocks, though it was needed, even if Fornucatus lusted for it themselves too. They longed for it, chaotic corruption, twisting and turning, even gyrating the tentacle cocks within her body, just to scrape and pound them, thrusting and grinding.

The rumbling of the oncoming climax was there, a glass display shattering nearby but, really, they were too big for the entire museum at that point. How tall were they? Fornucatus' heart thrummed with joy. Who knew? They didn't have to know, not as, finally, they came through to the upper two floors of the museum, Jessica even grasping and clinging to their tentacle cocks as if for something to anchor her there.

She bent back, allowing Fornucatus to fuck her, the transformed clit-cock swelling and ramming into her with a hot, lewd squelch every time. Jessica didn't even know how many tentacle cocks were fucking her, not as she bent back, her legs around the other Jessica's hips and waist, supported by the tentacle cocks winding around her, plunging into her body, claiming her.

She moaned, long and low and booming, her size greater, so much greater, her head pressing up against the ancient, ornate roof of the museum. Yet she broke through it, easily topping out at over five-hundred feet, over the several floors of the museum, aching in orgasm, rocking and groaning, one climax after the other pounding through her.

"Ohhhhhh..."

The city would hear her cry, but, at her size, even though sparkling, dancing lights seemed so far away, so very far below. Her tits ballooned further and she laughed deliriously, her position bent back away from him allowing them to grow even more, the nipples throbbing, still part-nipple and mostly vagina, taking Fornucatus' nipple dicks deep.

Slowly...she dimly understood that something had changed, her tits leaking milk around the dick nipples, though there were too many sensations all colliding in on one another to count, slamming and grinding, her body twisting and bucking back up against him. She grasped two tentacle cocks, moaning as she jacked them off, thrusting, heaving, panting heavily, but it would all come together one way or another, her pussies flexing and twitching around the achingly hard lengths.

They exploded inside her, fusing with her, growing taller and taller, the city dropping away. It did not seem right even to that part of her mind that still was looking at things objectively, even in the dream, but it was okay. Especially as cum shot into her, thick spurt after spurt filling her up, her clit throbbing up against the huge cock powering into her pussy too, everything sensitive, yet in a way that she could take more and more and didn't need a break at all.

Slowly but surely, their bodies came together, Fornucatus standing tall, breaking the museum where they stood, though Jessica was not even standing on the ground anymore, hitched up around his waist, grasping at cocks, her ballooning, wobbling tits. The strain of breast inflation squeaked through them, though the slosh of her nipple pussies being fucked seemed to overrule even that, her tits milky even as they were filled up with heady, messy cum.

Their bodies came together, demonic influence swirling, pulling them together, passion rising, yet their fusion was in progress. One body was much like the other and Fornucatus absorbed her essence -- becoming one with Jessica. Together, they were stronger and, together, they would spread corruption, destruction, showing the world just where the full power and force of Fornucatus lay. The cock tongue powered back into her mouth, muting her moans, taller and taller, bigger and stronger, their bodies on show for all to see, Fornucatus shifting their weight, smashing through buildings so far below that no longer held any significance at all.

Together, they moaned. Together, they fucked. Together, they climaxed.

Together, they became one.

As the cocks exploded inside and there was no longer anything to differentiate one body from another, both Fornucatus, both Jessica, howled out their delight.

Soon, their corruption would reign.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories