Inflated Desires Ch. 10

Story Info
Veronica wakes and sets out to corrupt further afield...
2.3k words
1.5k
1
1

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"I don't know what to do with her, Reggie..."

The police officer frowned, her lips pressed together, unhappy at the turn of events. To be called out to a mansion that was crumbling into dust, some kind of attack suspected, was one thing and to find a woman floating, well...in a giant pool of cum. That was the only thing that the two officers had been able to call it, really, as dirty as it was, though the white fluid seemed to be spreading out through the whole mansion, which was, indeed, in absolute ruins.

It was hard for them to be that concerned about it, however, scratching their heads, both Reggie and Megan, for Fornucatus' influence was still at play there. They mumbled between each other, shifting their feet, but the old cop, Reggie, was stumped too, even if there was a part of him that didn't see an issue with it. He rubbed his chin, stubble showing through in the afternoon, though could not see a way out of it, even with his experience.

"Hm... This is quite an interesting case," he said, straightening up. "A naked female, floating in, well... Forensics will deal with that side. We just have to determine if she's being arrested now, responsible for this mess. Radio in for backup, this isn't just some crazy kids, Megan, we need more."

But Veronica groaned in the nick of time, slowly but surely blinking back to full wakefulness. She sat up, sloshing in the cum, but her feet brushed the ground as if she had merely been looking for that stable platform under the surface, not bothered at all by where she was. No, it was all fine, a smile on her face, standing and brushing off her arms as cummy milk, a mixture of bodily fluids, sloshed off her.

"Hello, officers," she said, catching with a smile as Megan held her radio in her hand. "I don't think you need that. Strip."

As if hypnotised, they did just that. Veronica grinned and pressed her hands together before her, as if in prayer, though she was not the same Veronica who had left Jessica's apartment earlier -- not even the same Veronica that had entered the mansion either earlier that day. No, she was something more, feeding off the power of another as it was channelled through her, all as she watched the female officer strip.

Megan didn't know what she was doing, moving as if in a dream, all while Reggie looked at her, gawking, stuttering.

"M-Megan -- what is the meaning of this? Don't do that!"

And yet even his experience could not help him stop what Veronica had started, Megan even laughing lightly as she got rid of her jacket, her badge, even her shirt and trousers. Her black shoes were kicked off and her socks rolled off her feet, toes wriggling in the damp ground, soaked with cum and milk and who knew what else. Of course, no one was worried about that, not even as Veronica snapped her fingers, forcing her to go all the way, to take off her underwear too, though the plain cotton underwear was pretty unassuming considering all that she had seen and done so far.

"Very good," Veronica purred, settling into herself in her new mind, her new role. "Now... Whoever has the car keys, put them on the officer's uniform, quickly now. I'm going to be late."

Reggie fumbled, his expression softening, the edges of his consciousness easing as Fornucatus exerted his control, his influence. There could be beauty in chaos and the falling away of inhibitions too, after all, and they would all experience that, for all the time that Fornucatus was in control, that was.

He dropped them on Megan's uniform, the woman standing there swaying lightly, but Veronica had all that she needed. She'd only wanted to test out her control in having the younger, rookie officer stripe and, well, she had places to be and now a car with which to get there. In her mind, her car didn't even exist anymore and, besides, who knew what had happened to it with the mansion crumbling. Grinning, Veronica sent tendrils of power towards them, darkness flitting through the air, too swiftly for the human eye to capture.

"Thank you for your co-operation. Have fun..."

She heard their moans as she stepped back, willing to enjoy the show, if only for a short time. Veronica collected the keys and the uniform, twirling the keys around her finger with a grin as Megan contorted and bent over, heaving and panting.

"Oh... Ohhhh, Reggie!"

Megan couldn't help it, not at all, her body growing, swelling so quickly it tipped her off-balance! There was no fear in her, though the pounding, driving beat of her heart still commanded her, the day, which should have easily been routine for her, so very swiftly spinning dramatically out of control. And yet there was nothing she could do about it, helpless as she turned her lustful eyes on Reggie, growing taller and taller, reaching eight feet in height.

He growled in the back of his throat, yet it came out as a deeper, more carnal sound as it ripped from his larger body, lips parting, swelling, though it was only height and size that he gained. He was already pretty fit, considering that he was in his forties, but that did not stop his new muscle from ripping through his clothes, splitting his shirt down his chest as his jacket tore across the seams. And, still, they ripped through, his trousers tighter and tighter until they split with an almighty rend, a tear that cut through the air more clearly than even a gunshot.

Veronica smirked. A part of her knew that it was their due, though she didn't quite know what for. It didn't matter anyway.

The officers, however, were not spared other parts of their body growing, though there were no demon sperm, not at that time, to swell them fully, to use them as living, human incubators for their insidious need. No... Megan groaned, tipping forward, topping ten feet tall, shuddering and shaking, staggering as her breasts inflated suddenly. It was easy for Veronica to see just how that power and demonic influence affected her, her tits bloating out and out and out, easily as large as the width of her torso, together, and then swelling out even more. Tits the size as a woman's head were so last week, even according to her, and she laughed to see Megan trying to keep her balance.

At least, that was until she crashed into Reggie and her old partner let out a bellowing roar as he grabbed her, his cock springing up. For that had been exactly what had ripped through his work trousers in the first place, clothes dangling off him in shreds, a good two feet taller than her. Yet his muscular physique, for his role, gave him an edge as he forcibly bore Megan back to the ground -- not that Megan seemed to care at all. Her foot stuck out into the very edge of the huge cum pool of the mansion's carnage as he took her, slamming his growing cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss!"

She cried out a broken squeal of complete ecstasy as Reggie rammed into her, his cock pulsing, nuts aching, though he was lost to even himself as he hammered into her. Nothing else, simply crossed his mind as he shoved his growing dick, swelling inches and thickening up beyond a coke can, into her cunt, hammering furiously. Every stroke rendered him increasingly savage with need, the pounding of his heart and the raking pull of air through his lungs the only thing that he had left to keep time as he breathed, though he did not count his breaths. There was no need, even if the rhythm called to him.

It no longer felt as if Reggie was a part of time itself as he had been before, not even as he ground into his partner, slamming in deeply all the way up against her innermost barrier, and yet it felt like his cock could go deeper too. That was strange, very strange -- but most pleasurable too, so he just pressed on through it, not caring about the logistics of anything, as long as it felt good.

With every thrust, his cock and balls grew larger and larger, heaving and swelling, out of proportion with his growing body. Reggie heaved for breath as he grabbed her hips and dragged her back and forth on his cock, somewhat up on his knees and using her as a living, squealing fleshlight, pleasure swamping them both. He'd never had that strength before, oh no, not as they grew together, coming up to between eighteen and twenty feet, feeling the weight and the power of their new bodies. For there could not fail to be more muscle at such a size, even if neither of them would ever quite get the chance to truly appreciate it.

His cock ached, throbbing, swelling up larger and larger, so that it would have reached Megan's belly button, but it still kept going and going and going. Her pussy strained around it, her legs forced widely apart to take the massive girth -- the kind of cock that, quite simply, went far beyond even the lewdest of sex toys, that would have ruined someone completely, in body and soul.

But Fornucatus did not have such limits and neither did he apply those limits to his subjects either, not as Megan took his gargantuan cock, treated to the sensation of her bones crunching and adding more vertebrae to her spine, arms and legs lengthening. Passionately, she wrapped them around Reggie's waist as they reached thirty feet, relishing in her muscle, her body, her power, even her tits too. Her head was half in the pool of milky cum, swilling out from the mansion, but she didn't have it in herself at all to care, not as she bucked up against him and begged for more with an incoherent string of pleas.

They were huge, they were giants, and they were still going, groping her own tits as she massaged and manipulated them, greedily digging her fingers into the flesh. Where there could have been pain or even strain, there was only pleasure, her nipples so sensitive with electric sparks shooting through her when she dared to brush them. Once she had found that part, she groped and pinched them even as they fattened up too, thick enough to put the pert, hard bud into the palm of her hand and use the whole hand to squeeze and tease it.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuck!"

They could swear and they could scream, all as much as they liked. No one was going to stop them, not as Veronica smiled and backed off, dusting her hands off from imaginary debris. As fun as it was to watch just how the thick bulge of Reggie's cock ground through Megan's body, a ridiculously large bulge shoving up all the way into her chest, she still had things to do. Megan's tits were even so large, several times the width of her torso and squashing down against her stomach and up to her face at the same time, that Reggie had trouble leaning over her to thrust, forced, yet again, to sit up a bit straighter on his knees, modifying his position.

"See you, guys!" Veronica laughed, wiggling her fingers at them, though she had the uniform to slip into. "Got a ride now and, well, got your clothes too. Sorry that yours got spoiled... Reggie, was it? I guess you won't need them when you're that big, after all!"

The duo did not act as if they heard her, Reggie's nuts fat and round, squashed down so that they could not be judged for size, though each nut had to be roughly the size of a mini car by then, swollen and throbbing. He howled as he rammed into Megan, their bodies still growing, an aching pull through his form begging his size to increase, to follow the lead of a being that he had not, before, even known existed, but, well, there was nothing more for him to do.

Veronica settled into the uniform, comfortable at last, and headed off in the police car without even a backwards glance, not minding their fun and their lust at all, oh no. They could do all of that and more that they wanted, oh yes, fucking and fucking and fucking... Was there anything else in the world other than fucking? Veronica giggled, her voice lighter again now that she was, for the moment, back to something akin to her regular size. She didn't remember, quite honestly, how she had been before, though there was no worry in her.

As she drove away, Megan's breasts grew even more, so large that they dwarfed her body, a body attached to a giant pair of tits, his cock bloating through her, making her look as if there was something trying to push its way out from even her abdomen. Yet their size was what hit the most, topping out, finally, at fifty feet tall, or close enough, fucking and fucking, caring for nothing but fucking.

They might have had one orgasm or twenty already. Neither noticed or registered even their own, growing lust, bodies exposed, everything on display. Soon, other officers would arrive on the scene and wonder at what the hell was going on, but, well, they wouldn't have much of a clue either.

Fornucatus was truly taking the control he deserved...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories