Inflated Desires Ch. 11

Story Info
Inflation, transformation and corruption reign...
2.3k words
1.4k
1
1

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Jessica's eyes snapped open, suddenly conscious, suddenly aware, raking in a breath. Oh, her body... Yes, the dream was there, pressing at the back of her mind, but she wasn't the same person that she had been, no, not at all, not as she stood and smiled, looking down at her clothes.

"I suppose these will not last very long..."

She spoke as if her words were coming from the lips of another, but Jessica didn't care. She grinned, alight with intent. Oh, it had all worked! The dream proved it all! Granted, she was mildly disappointed to wake not in her transformed body, what the dream and Fornucatus had shown her, but, well...that was a small thing indeed in the grand scheme of it all. And she wanted so much more still, driven by Fornucatus' need, their desire, the corruption running deep and thick through her veins.

Her clothes would not matter for long, not as she headed out of the apartment, not even bothering to close the door behind her. It would not be needed anymore, not with Fornucatus' influence growing more and more strongly inside her, though she did not know, not then, that they had fused. And she had somewhere very important to be...

However, as Jessica strode down the narrow corridor of her apartment complex, she did not realise that, even then, she was spreading corruption and lust without actively intending to do so.

*

Cally moaned out her boyfriend's name as he fucked her arse, fingers digging into the bedspread as she arched back against him. His shaft drove deep, though the two of them had used plenty of lube and there was nothing there that was going to stop them from being as rough as they liked. Not everything, for them, had to be sweet and gentle, after all -- especially in sex when Cally and Tom could really let everything out.

"Yes... Fuck... Tom!"

He slammed into her, sweaty around the back of his neck, perspiration shining on his skin, though he was still wearing his shirt, as if there had not been a free moment enough for him to strip out of his clothes before fucking her. Cally cried out, bucking against him, and he leaned over her again, pounding her for all he was worth, the hot, tightness of her arsehole driving him on.

"Ah... Fuck... Cally..." He hissed out through his teeth, breath rasping. "You're so...fucking hot..."

Yet, as he thrust, Jessica's influence spread into the apartment, darkness flowing through his body. Every thrust brought an additional throb of pleasure than it had before, spearing in deeply to her anal passage, though he couldn't stop, driving and thrusting out of control as his heart hammered.

Again and again, he slammed into her, not even realising that he was being rougher than usual -- even their usual -- with her. Yet that was needed, aching, moaning, even grunting in the back of his throat as he leaned over her, letting his body cover hers while his body tingled, something throbbing deeply through him. And it was not Tom's cock, no, not that time, not lust but something greater than him.

"Ah... Yes... Mmm..."

Fuck, he needed her, more than ever, but his cock... Was it growing bigger? His heart did a funny little jump in his chest but a small sensation like that was about to be the least of his worries as Tom moaned and fucked Cally all the harder for it. Her arsehole spread and stretched around his cock as he gained an inch in length with every thrust, the girth fattening too around the diameter, thicker, girthier, swelling to meet their mutual pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, Tom..." She moaned, chest slumping to the bed as if she could not hold herself up. "You're so... So...big..."

Cally's head spun, her arse so tight around him that she could barely think straight. Yet she could not even begin to feel worried as she groped her bare tits with trembling hands, the skin rippling and pulsing under her fingers. A groan left her lips, her tits swelling, even as the tightness and the sense of stretching swelled through her backside, penetrating more and more deeply, deeper than should ever have been possible for her.

She didn't know what was happening and neither did she care to, not as he fucked her as if it was truly the last fuck that they would ever have. Her flesh pulsed as if something was trying to worm its way out from inside her, breasts strained taut and growing, rounder, like the skin of a balloon, though at least she didn't have to worry about popping...right? Her nipples ground into the bed as the force of his cock cramming her arse full dragged her back and forth, too sensitive, forcing moan after moan from her lips. Cally even drooled, too far gone to even know that something had gone seriously, terribly wrong.

It wasn't as if they could do anything about it, however, not as his cock throbbed and throbbed, like a monstrous heartbeat that drove it into her, deeper and deeper and deeper. It swelled inside her, growing in girth and length, straining her hole around him more than her backside had been stretched around even their largest toy. And the two of them had quite a collection!

Yet what was there for Cally to worry about? Her legs ached, quivering faintly as she tried to arch and rock back against him, even though there was no room at all there for her to move into, her anal ring tauter and tauter.

"Mmph, ah..."

She could barely even groan, letting his body rock her world, inflating and growing, a sense of otherworldliness flowing into her as desire, absolutely and completely, overcame all else. It was extravagant to the extreme, her body so hefty, so stretchy, as if anything and everything would fit inside her, a sense of euphoria, unlike anything that Cally had ever experienced prior trembling through her body like the lure of orgasm itself.

Tom grunted thickly as his balls inflated too, a sense of heaviness filling them as they dropped lower and lower, up to the size of a baseball and then a soccer ball, feeling like bags filled with water. Only there was more and more pressing up inside him, forcing them to grow, to inflate, and he rolled his hips even harder, in deep, sharp, juddering thrusts.

For he had to have that pleasure even as his growing cock stretching his girlfriend's arse to a size that should have split her open, though neither had noticed that the bedroom was smaller too than it had been before. The bed strained and creaked under them, breaking suddenly with a snapping of the frame, a spring popping up from the mattress, but they did not stop, Cally grinding back even harder on his cock.

Cally moaned, his cock burrowing further and further through her, ecstasy closing in. Oh, she wanted it, yes, craving it, groping and squeezing and even pinching her tits for even more pleasure, losing her sense of self in the moment. Her breasts shoved her chest up, shuddering and wobbling to extreme sizes, like giant beach balls under her...though that did not seem right either. They were bigger than that, as she grew too, her body swelling all over, though everything but her chest remained in proportion as the huge bulge of his cock ground through her body, deeper and deeper and deeper.

She cried out, rocking back weakly on him, though Tom was in control. She'd never felt anything like that before, debased, craving it. Oh, she would die if she didn't get more pleasure, she was sure of it, even though Cally didn't know what to think, not as rippling pulses of pleasure unlike anything she had ever felt throbbed anxiously through her and her grossly inflated tits.

Their bodies grew, outsizing the room, his back crammed up against the ceiling, blinking and hardly realising just where he was, what he was doing. He was too big for it and Cally's backside rolled up against him too, his cock still buried deep, of course, every inch of his swollen, meaty spire slammed into her. He couldn't have pulled out even if he'd wanted to -- and Cally most certainly did not want him to either.

The ceiling creaked, trying to bear the weight of a body against it -- a body that was never meant to fit there.

It didn't matter, not as he cracked through the plaster of the ceiling, broken fragments of the apartment raining down on top of him. One smashed through the picture frame, containing a photo of the two of them, on the bedside table, though the whole thing was obliterated. The light sparked as the electrical wires were interfered with and then fell free of its fixture, snapped off and the side lamp toppled aside too. It was daylight but nothing would have stopped the two of them even if it had been pitch black in there, the darkness swallowing them up.

No... Oh, no. That was not how things were to go, the growing swell of their bodies threatening to swallow up all around them, cock grinding deeper and deeper and deeper.

Impossibly deep.

He just had to fuck her, more and more, her body keeping pace with the size of his as he grew, bigger and stronger, crashing through another apartment as he leaned heavily over her, his cock pushing all the way up into her chest. His balls were forced to rest on the ground, they were that big, but it was hard to judge size when he was so large in himself. Tom couldn't stop thrusting though, not as his balls trembled with the sheer volume of cum inflating them, bloating them out, his hips working and pumping like pistons, filling her, again and again.

Until, finally, cracking through another floor and bellowing his need, they reached around forty feet tall, even if they were still in the throes of sex. Dimly, Tom was aware of screaming, sirens blaring, but it was of no matter to him, not as, finally, his cock emerged out of her mouth, stretching her whole body on his cock. God, she was hot, so fucking hot, the words running through his head like a mantra that he needed to repeat, over and over again, his girlfriend nothing more than a cock sleeve on his dick, grinding back and forth, back and forth.

For that was all that was left in his mind, his cock inflating, rounder and fuller, forcing her jaws to gape even more widely, though she grunted and moaned around him, so he knew she was loving it too. There was no fear in either of them, not for their fates or even for the comfort of their partners, for certainty resided deep in the core of their beings. There was nothing to fear in the delight of ecstasy, bliss untold trembling through every part of their bodies, even in the strain of her, admittedly horrifically, gaping jaws. Cally gagged on his cock, the meat of it pressing over her tongue, spurting and drooling pre-cum, though the storm of seed was yet to come.

"Nnnnggghhhh..."

Not even in hindsight, as if they would have any of that, could they tell just who had made that noise, no. His balls shoved back behind him, though Tom was not even aware of how they were bulging up, finding space to grow into, taking any room that they were offered. Up and out they went, crushed into the wall until they splintered it and cracked through, higher than his head height, though nothing could outdo his cock. The wall tumbled down around his nuts, yet he hardly felt it as anything other than pleasure, the tickling sensation of the rumble crumbling over his balls making him rock and grind even more than before.

No... With the girth so thick around that, if laid on the ground before him, it would have reached his chest, his fleshy cock sleeve stretched around him, his hands on her, dragging her back and forth as he pleasured himself. They broke out the top of the apartment building with a groaning bellow, heralding ecstasy, as her arse tightened on him and her pussy flexed, gushing her juices in orgasm, squirting.

And his cum came, spurting right through her with his cock erupting out of her mouth, spending a thick, creamy load that was grossly outsized for the man that it had come from. With his dick still in the apartment building, cum gushed down the hallways and flooded under doorways, finding tiny cracks and crevices to work its way into, finding a way, any way, to get in, corrupting further. Cally's milky tits leaked too, lactating, finally, as she reached the peak of her mutation at fifty-five feet tall, but she was not in the moment enough to realise that that was what was happening there, no, not at all.

Not as they destroyed the apartment block that they had lived in for two years, his cock and balls swollen beyond all recognition and her tits no more than two giant milky balloons, there solely to be lusted for and to give milk. Their combined sexual fluids and her milk dripped down the walls, having found an open window to burst from, and she moaned weakly around him, the cock sleeve having found the best place for her to be.

Still, as Jessica moved on, there was more to come...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories