Inflated Desires Ch. 12

Story Info
A woman transforms into a herm and outgrows her room...
2.3k words
1.7k
2
1

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Mia smiled, relaxing on the sofa. That was the life she'd wanted! At least somewhere to relax, even though she might not have chosen that particular apartment block if she'd had the money, but she had the luxury of her own freedom and that was enough for her. Sitting there in her jeans, T-shirt and underwear (modest for the day, because she wasn't exactly seeing anyone special at that time), she leaned back, moaning softly as her hand slipped into her jeans and panties.

"Mmmph..."

There was time, Mia thought, just for a little self-pleasure. Her red hair spilt down her back in a curly wave as she bucked her hips, digging her fingers into her pussy, but...it didn't seem to be enough anymore. Her jeans were getting in the way as she swore and pushed them down a little further, too caught up in the moment to think of taking them off completely or even moving to a location that might have been a little better suited to such things.

"Mmmph, come on..."

She had to have it, had to get off, grabbing a tit with her left hand, her right hand shoved into her jeans, straining to tease a third finger into her surprisingly needy pussy. She'd never felt, quite honestly, as if she'd ever needed sex all that badly before, but she couldn't help it, grunting and groaning, like a wild creature, even if the time had always been just for her there.

"Hm..."

Her chest didn't feel right and she squirmed, a little uncomfortable, a little unsettled, although...she couldn't quite put her finger on what was wrong there. She tried to tug at her T-shirt, though the heat of her pussy made her want even more, distracting her attention as she pumped her fingers back and forth.

There was no reason as to why she was so horny, why her skin suddenly felt as if there were needles of desire pricking all over her, digging into her, begging her to give in to the needs of her form.

If only she had known that there was nothing she could do to hold back, that everything was out of her control. Yet she had not known of Jessica and what had come, obviously, of her passing by her apartment, not as she panted heavily, something wet soaking through her T-shirt.

"What the... Ohhhhh!"

Words were lost to her easily as her tits lactated, leaking more and more milk as she could not help but grope and massage them, the plain view of her living room falling away as if she had never honestly wanted to pay all that much attention to it after all. It was boring, yes, better to pay herself attention, her breasts feeling bigger, fuller, pressing out more urgently against the front of her T-shirt. Or maybe that was just the fabric clinging to her breasts, making them seem larger than they were.

And yet there was something more as orgasm, even though she had hardly touched her clit, crashed over her. All Mia could do was grunt and groan, licking her lips, trying to rake in breath even as it washed coolly over her lips with every heady gasp and grab at air. She needed it, ached for it, panted for it, one orgasm after another roaring through her body as if the pulsing, echoing need could not be sated, not even then.

She had to do it, had to have it, lost in the moment, failing to realise what was happening to her, just how much her need had escalated. Her clit throbbed and trembled, growing a little -- and then a lot. As if it had taken on a mind of its own, it enlarged, growing more and more and more, taking a new shape. With every pump of blood and lust into her clit, it inflated, growing longer, thicker, stronger and even more powerful than it ever had been before. And yet her mind did not see it as anything strange, a part of her revelling it even as her mind pounded with lustful emotion.

"Mmmph... Ah... Yes..."

It was not a clit anymore, but so much more, so tender, aching as her clothes tried to press in on it, fingers barely even daring to stroke it. Did she even know what ecstasy could come if she had the courage in her heart to close her fingers around it and let every blissful throb come, stroke after devious stroke?

Oh, but that would come in time, all as her clit grew and grew. Behind it, a sack formed, dropping in front of her pussy but not taking the place of it, nuts pressing out within her underwear and jeans, which were, abruptly, no longer enough to contain it. Her underwear bulged with the inflating force of them, both nuts filling their sack and more, aching deeply even though she had only just grown them.

Or, well... Mia was in the process of growing them, so to speak, panting as her clothes strained around her new genitalia. The thought to remove her clothes did not even cross her mind, not even as her balls squashed into it, pressing down against her inner thighs.

"Ohhhhh..."

Mia moaned openly, mouth hanging open, her cock rising up, all from her clit, so large that the head was defined, though it did not stop at a respectable size at all, oh no, as if that could never have been expected in the first place. It throbbed and grew, longer and thicker, bigger than any natural cock as it teased its way tenaciously up out of her underwear while the balls were forced to swell within it. It stretched up as she grasped at it instead to jack off, but her head swirled and spun and she couldn't get a grip on it, not properly, not as it pushed out of her jeans entirely and up to her T-shirt, under the hem.

"Agh... Mmmph... Yes... More..."

It grew, though it was not for her begging. It grew longer and longer, the skin stretching taut around the firm, plump shaft, moving lightly over the meat as it throbbed up higher and higher, under her shirt, reaching her tits. The tease of her shaft over her breasts was intoxicating, though all she did was squirm, letting everything happen in exactly the way that it was meant to happen, breath by breath and throb by throb.

"Mmmph... Yes... Ah... Fuck..."

Although her cock was thick, it was more than enough to work its way between her breasts, the milk slickening down her shirt to them, Mia tipping forward as she squeezed her tits around it. It was all she could do to masturbate, to find some manner of kinky pleasure with the monster of a cock that she had been suddenly blessed with. Funnily enough, she didn't question why it had happened either. Mia probably wouldn't have believed it, one way or the other.

Her cock finally popped out the neck of her T-shirt, bopping her under the chin, leaking and drooling pre-cum, though she groaned openly. Yes, that was better, somewhere where she could suck it off at the same time, lips closing sensually around it and sucking the head, though it worked its way longer and longer, pressing into the back of her mouth. It swelled more thickly, her hands holding her tits around it, though her breasts seemed to be inflating more too, though not to as extreme an extent as her cock.

Maybe that was okay too. Maybe that was just what was meant to happen to her, lust roaring through her bloodstream, screaming its intent. Her cock ached between her breasts, throbbing up so thick, so very strong, uncontainable as she bore down on her breasts on either side around it, letting her body take as much stimulation as possible from it, as if her world had narrowed to lust and lust alone.

Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing, no... Not when her cock dripped and drooled, pre-cum splattering the upper side of her tits hotly, still throbbing, still growing.

It gave her nothing more to do as she exploded in orgasm, cum jetting off, pounding and pulsing through her. Once that first rush of explosive orgasm had been fed, there was nothing for it but for Mia to go right along with it, thrusting and grinding, her T-shirt straining more and more around her growing breasts. She didn't know what was tighter, the straining, stretching skin of her breasts or the T-shirt pulling over it -- but the T-shirt gave up more swiftly, tearing right across the front to let her breasts spill out, right where they belonged.

In the open.

Her ejaculating cock sprang free and she moaned, a creature crazed by lust, casting her eyes around, ferocious with it. Cum splattered everywhere, over her head, streaking the wall, flooding the floor, one spurt after the other coming, aching deeply, pulling her along with it. It was not as if Mia was going to be able to hold back, not even as her breasts sprang away, somewhat, from her swelling shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

Her tits were not enough, though her cock was still going, surprisingly, even if it was not for Mia to be surprised by. It kept going even as her body grew, everything in proportion except for her tits and that obscenely massive cock, humping and grinding into the sofa as it grew and grew and grew.

As long as the sofa, she heaved, panting, needing to satisfy herself one way or the other, using the furniture for her own pleasure. She jetted off streams of cum, but there was pleasure even if not satisfaction -- more, she needed more! She had to have more, delirious with lust, humping and grinding, not even sure what she was fucking.

Mia humped along the sofa, her body expanding, tits falling forward, too heavy for her to support as the living area of the apartment suddenly felt cramped, as if it was closing in around her, stopping her from moving. She grunted, trying to push back, but her cock was still swelling, shoving out and out and out, smashing through a wall as if it was nothing at all. The balls spilt down to the ground, swollen, heavy sacks, but Mia did not need to move, not anymore, as long as she could fuck and thrust.

CRACK!

She thrust through the walls, breaking them, crashing through to the level below her, even though she was not aware of it, debris splintering around her feet and her knees. It didn't matter to her, the destruction that she caused, only that she had pleasure, yes, so much of it. Mia's mind was not there, pulling through softly, the pulse of pleasure and splattering ejaculation the only thing that gave her rhythm to her mind in that moment, despite everything else.

The building, hm... No, that was not of any consequence to her. She thrust, nipping at her lip, though Mia could not keep her mouth closed when a moan so very desperately yearned to rip itself from her, smashing aside a table, not even sure where she was. The wall crumbled before her, though there was no unwelcome pressure on her cock at all, only flickering delight.

Not enough sensation, however. She groaned deeply in the back of her throat, a low, guttural sound. No... More, she needed more, humping and smashing, fingers twitching in keen anticipation.

Her cock throbbed, the girth thickening to catch up with the length, her hands on it, moaning, but her head had burst through to another floor of the apartment complex anyway, traffic crashing outside. Her balls rumbled with orgasm, somewhat on her knees but not quite sure, the bloating, fat nuts shoving out behind her.

Her swollen tits, as she escalated to sixty and then seventy feet tall, a giantess in the making, well and truly, were pushed aside by her cock, shoved back between her tits -- the best thing that she could find for fucking. They were so soft, perfectly wrapping around her cock, that she could not help herself, grunting and groaning, letting raw, carnal need flow through her, forgetting herself, forgetting her life. Her head smashed through the top layer of the building the room skittering down, a gaping hole in it, though Mia was hardly aware, even as her cum flowed, roaring down corridors, marking her breasts, slickening down everything, marking all that it touched.

The open air did not wake her. Nothing would. Not as her cream shot above the level of the roof, the lights of the city upon her, a seventy-foot-tall monster woman, unidentifiable as who she had been before.

She would never need to go back to that life, the dull monotony, oh no. Never again would she don a suit, not with her fat, aching cock spilling out more and more cum, her breasts so large that, if she had been standing up straight, they would have easily rested on the ground before her, aching with need. She didn't need that life and it was gone, her nearly two-hundred-foot-long cock thrusting and grinding, splattering cream over her breasts, flowing back down into the rest of the apartment complex.

She didn't think of the other residents.

No... Mia only thought of orgasm.

Again and again and again.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Italian Job She strayed but can he prove it?in Loving Wives
The Plan First BBC cuckold encounter.in Interracial Love
Futa Across the Street Pt. 01 When the neighbors futa daughter comes home...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Am I a Total Sissy Husband? Small, smooth, limp for women, and turning so sissy...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Daisy Loves Being a Slut Newly wed couple become sluts for husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
More Stories